Emily's Second Solo Holiday Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the kitchen Mary was starting to get things out and when she saw Wren she said,

"I don't blame you Wren, I never wear anything when I'm preparing food out here, or anything else usually. It's so much easier, and less laundry."

"It's a shame that men are so reserved." Wren replied and I smiled knowing how Wren wasn't comfortable showing her slit a lot of the time.

Anyway, we talked as we worked and we took it in turns to take beers out to the guys who had moved to the pool. When I went out the guys were in the pool at the side and I stood with my legs apart as they reached up to get the bottles.

"Nice cunt as well Aryn." Chuck said. "I don't like lips hanging down, they look silly."

"Me too." Aryn replied and I remembered that Wren has very little inner labia. I wondered if she'd had big ones and had them cut down."

During the girl's conversation I learnt that Aryn, Chuck and Wren went to the same school and Aryn and Chuck were best friends. I also learnt that it was the people who Chuck and Mary had met out here were the ones coming to dinner.

"Things often get a bit lively at these dinner parties but as we have honoured guests I'll keep my clothes on and let you two be the centre of attraction." Mary said.

"I'll keep mine on as well, did I tell you that Emily has promised not to wear a stitch for the whole of her 3 week holiday?" Wren added.

"No, how's that going Emily?"

"I've managed it so far and we're about half way through the holiday - I think."

"Well you can add the days that you are here because I'm not going to lend you any clothes. Not you either Wren, you'll have to stay naked as well."

"I've got 2 dress' with me, the one that you saw and one for tonight."

"Well tomorrow morning we'll take them back to your yacht and lock them away."

"Thanks Mary, I think." Wren replied.

After the food was well on it's way we set the table with 16 places and I wondered what the other people would be like. Then Mary went out and told Chuck and Aryn to keep an eye on the food whilst us 3 girls went and got ready.

After showers, we did each other's hair then Mary let Wren and I sort out our make-up, not that any of us were wearing much make-up.

Mary went to check on the food, knowing full well that the guys would still be in the pool. They were and she told them to go and shower or whatever men do.

When Mary got back Wren was just putting her dress on and when it fell into place Mary said,

"Bloody hell girl, we're not going to a ball at the White House, you look stunning."

And she did, in the bigger bedroom she looked different to when we were on the yacht. The dress is bright red, low cut, backless and full length with a slit right up her left leg to her hip. With her nipples making little tents and with he left leg forward it was blatantly obvious that the dress was all that she was wearing.

As Wren smoothed the dress round her small curves Mary said,

"Got that at Walmart as well did you?"

"Err no, this cost Aryn a fortune."

"Worth every penny." I replied.

"Well I'd better dig out something equally stunning, can't have our guests showing me up." Mary said.

"I'd offer to wear something if I'd brought anything." I relied.

"Oh no you don't little girl, you are going to make a grand entrance and stun everyone into wanting to get their hands on you. I know what I'll wear, something very short and sexy, but I'll keep it on all night and just tease the guys, whereas you little girl are going to get the night of your life."

I was stunned. I'd left the yacht thinking that we were just going out into the country somewhere and stopping at a restaurant where they'd allow a naked girl in, and it now looked like I has in for a sex filled night.

When both Mary and Wren were ready, Mary said,

"You stay here Emily, there's some toys in that drawer to keep you amused, I'll come and get you when we are ready for you."

I was intrigued but I went to the drawer and found one of those magic wands. I lay on the bed and brought it to my pussy. As it slowly brought me to first one, then a second orgasm I was having unrealistic daydream of what was going to happen to me quite soon.

Finally Mary came back and caught me just coming down from a high.

"Good girl Emily, you must be very ready by now."

"Ready for what?"

"Stand up girl."

I did and Mary ran a finger along my slit. I gasped then moaned.

"You are ready. Count to 100 then slowly come down the stairs acting like Marilyn Monroe making a grand entrance. Say nothing and when you get to the bottom of the stairs just stand there with your feet shoulder width apart and one hand on your hip."

"Okay." I replied wondering what I'd got myself in to.

As I slowly descended the stairs I looked around. The room had gone silent as I saw about a dozen guests of all ages, the women were wearing smart cocktail dresses and the men in smart, casual clothes. Even Aryn was wearing a short sleeved shirt with pressed casual white trousers.

I was the only one naked in a room with about 16 clothed people. My clit was throbbing.

I did as was instructed at the bottom of the stairs and revelled in the glory of the situation. I just knew that if something didn't happen soon I would be cumming in front of them all.

Finally, Chuck broke the silence.

"Ladies and gentlemen I present Emily, our star of the evening and I hope that you will all enjoy her company."

Applause started and I felt a little embarrassed, and quite a bit wet. All those smartly dressed people looking at me, the naked me stood with my legs open and my clit sticking out. I was in heaven.

As the applause died down I heard one man say,

"Chuck, can we photograph and video her?"

"Of course you can Stelios," Chuck replied, "but I would have thought that you'd want to do more than that to her."

That broke the ice and after the laughter people started talking amongst themselves and to me. I was really happy that, to one degree or another, all of them spoke English.

Two young men about my age came over to me and started asking me questions, all the 'getting to know you' sort of questions until one of them said,

"Chuck told us that Aryn's wife was a stunner and we were looking forward to staring at her all evening but he never told us about you, do you mind if we take some photographs of you?"

"As many as you like guys, and I'll get into any pose that you want."

Their phones came out and the shutter sounds started. They directed me into quite a few poses that you see on the television before the open legs ones started with me sat on the stairs and I hoped that they saw how aroused I was. Then they asked me to touch myself.

I started playing with my nipples and realised that there was more than the 2 of them taking photos, and 2 of them were women.

I'd just progressed to clit rubbing and finger fucking when Chuck announced that dinner was served. I was frustrated but the anticipation of what I guessed would happen later over-ruled the frustration.

There was a bit of confusion as to where I was to sit but I ended up sitting between 2 men, Nikos and Demetrius. My poor head was going from side to side as they both asked me questions. Some of the question I refused to answer saying that all would become clearer later.

I frequently had a hand on either of my thighs and as the evening went on those hands got higher and higher until they started rubbing up and down my slit.

The wine was flowing and as the main course ended Chuck asked me to tell everyone how I came to be the submissive exhibitionist who loves sex probably more than anyone else in the room, and how I ended up in that room. It must have taken me going on for an hour to go back to my break-up with John because he turned out to be a controlling prude who wouldn't even let me wear a bikini that covered nearly as much as a one-piece.

I told them lots about my first solo holiday, describing the photos, the nude travelling, the nude table dancing for the business men, everything that I could remember at that moment, even my first gang-bang and my first 3 guy concurrent fuck in all holes with girls watching. Whenever anyone asked a question I told them all the details.

I think that Chuck and Mary ran out of wine as everyone listened to my every word.

I had to have one break when one of the hands on my thighs got the better of me and I orgasmed with everyone watching. The break lasted about 20 minutes as quite a few wanted to go to the toilet and I wondered how many of the guys had a wank.

I finished telling everyone about Ibiza, then I moved on to how my life changed at my shared apartment and me falling in love with Jack. When I'd finally told everyone about how I got to be on a yacht with Aryn ans Wren, Chuck stood up, thanked me and then told everyone that there would be a dessert but that the table had to be cleared first.

Over a dozen pairs of hands cleared the table in less than a minute then Chuck told me to get onto the table ans 'spread-em'. I guessed what was going to happen and I was more that happy to go along with it as fruit, cake, cream and some desserts that I'd never seen before, were brought out and placed on me and between and in my vagina.

Then about a dozen mouths started eating their desserts.

I tell you girls, it's an awesome experience having so many mouths eating from your naked body all at the same time, I can thoroughly recommend it and if they don't make you cum at least twice then you need to get a new set of guys.

Finally, it was over and I was left a sticky mess. I looked around and saw lots of sticky faces as well.

Chuck and Aryn had a solution to my problem, they picked me up, each on one side of me, and holding my arms and legs wide apart. After they'd let everyone take photos of me, usually from between my feet, they carried me outside and threw me into the swimming pool.

Everyone was cheering as I swam to the side and climbed out, Mary waiting for me with a big towel.

I was wide awake by then and still as horny as hell as everyone went back inside where Chuck told me to get back on the table that had been wiped down by Wren. I didn't need to be told to lay spread eagled but I just did.

Chuck produced a box of condoms and announced that I was theirs to do with as they wished.

I was gang-banged, had my face sat on by some of the women, got eaten out by both men and women, got put in all sorts of different positions and fucked at both ends at the same time, and loved every second of it. At one point I looked around the room and saw that all of the women had lost their clothes, Wren was riding Chuck's cock and Mary was riding Aryn's.

I smiled and thought that that was the biggest orgy that I had taken part in.

******

12