Sharing

Story Info
He watched me suck another guys cock, and loved it.
1.9k words
4.51
37.5k
38

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers

Everyone in this story if over the age of 18.

Hello my name is Emma. I have been with my boyfriend Matt for just over a year and we have been living with each other for a few months now. Everything was going amazing, especially the sex. We had sex multiple times a week and sometimes multiple times a day. We did not keep it boring and used toys and even watched porn together. We always were up for trying new things. I was also a girl that loved to suck cock, which my boyfriend was very happy about.

We had even talked about bringing another person in bed with us. We did not mind what gender as he would be happy with another women but kinda liked the idea of watching me. He would often masturbate as I sucked one of my dildos. I found it very hot and quickly turned from the fake one to his real one.

Tonight we were getting ready for a party that my friend Lisa had organised. She was a party planner that did a lot of party's for large company's in London. She would always sneak me in when she could. I was told by Lisa that's this party might be a wild one. We had booked a taxi so that we could both drink and got ready. I wore a lovely blue dress that showed of my slim body and highlighted my blonde hair and blue yes. Matt wore a suit that also showed of his toned body and matched his dark hair and eyes. We both exercised daily and looked good for it. While we sat waiting for the taxi we both started to kiss and grope each other. We quickly got very turned on but the taxi was beeping it's horn outside.

The party was in a large club and seemed filled with business people. I had bumped into Lisa and her boyfriend Tom. And we had a few drinks together before she left to make sure everything was going ok. Tom went off as he liked to mingle while Lisa was working. Me and Matt continued drinking before he needed to use the bathroom. He came back very excited.

"Never guess what they have in the bathroom." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"A gloryhole." He laughed.

"Fuck off." I told him, not believing him.

"I'm for real." He said more serious.

"That's pretty hot." I said.

"Why don't we go in there and you can watch me use it." He said.

"But I would not see anything." I told him.

"You would get to see my cum face." He laughed.

"We could go in a you watch me use it." I told him. He did not reply straight away. If he said no I was more then happy with letting him be the one to use it. It would be shame not to see much but it was still a turn on.

"Ok." He said finally. He seemed nervous.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah, but if I say stop you stop ok?"

"Of course." I reassured him.

We got up and made our way over to the bathroom. There were 8 bathroom doors, 4 for men and 4 for women. The mens door that was to the side of the woman's was the one that Matt had used. We walked into the woman's one next door. Inside was cleaner then I expected and one wall had a small black cloth hanging from it. Next to the cloth was some simple instructions saying that if you lifted the cloth you was ok with a cock being put through it. I have Matt one last look and he nodded.

I got down onto my knees and lifted the cloth up. Both rooms were kinda dark so it was hard to see into the other room. We did not have to wait long before someone entered the room and started to pee. We had to try and contain our laughter as we listened. He might have heard us as we heard him walk closer to the hole and blocked out all the light. A flaccid cock was then pushed through the hole. The hole was large enough that both cock and balls could easily fit. I reached up and grabbed it and begin to give it a few slow strokes. I gave Matt a look as I did and he seemed to be holding his breath while watching.

The cock in my hand got hard so I removed it to take a better look at it. Matts cock was a good size, around 7" and decently thick and smooth. This cock was a tiny bit smaller yet a tiny bit thicker. The only real difference was how veiny it was. Where Matt's cock was a similar colour to the rest of him, this cock looked almost red. Not wanting him to pull away I grabbed his cock again and moved my mouth to it. I took the tip of it into my mouth and gave it a soft suck. I could taste the pee still but that never put me off. I sucked some more, taking half of it into my mouth as I did. I did this for a few minutes before letting it leave my mouth with a pop.

I looked over at Matt to find that he had his own cock out and he was stroking it slowly. It was as hard as I had ever seen it. I gave him a nod to see if he wanted me to continue. He gave me a very fast nod in return. Knowing how much he was enjoying it I decided to give him a show. I gave this strange cock in the wall one of the loudest and sloppiest blowjobs I have ever given. I would look over at Matt as I did and we would make eye contact as I had another man's cock in my mouth. I had never been this turned on myself.

I worked the cock for a few more minutes before I felt him tense up and come inside my mouth. I swallowed a little bit but let the rest run out onto my chin. I made sure to suck the cock dry and he pulled out as it went soft. As he pulled back from my mouth he also pulled it back through the wall. As it did I pulled the cloth back down before turning to face Matt. He looked down at me with cock in had. I must haves looked a right sight with another man's cum on my chin.

He admired me for a second before moving his cock to my mouth. I greedily took it. Within seconds I was swallowing more cum. Once that was swallowed Matt got down to his knees, lifted my dress and slipped his hand into my thong and easily slipped his fingers into my drenched pussy. In a few pumps I was hitting his shoulder to stop me screaming as I came.

I had to clean my face before we could leave. A little bit got onto my dress but it did not show to bad. We left the bathroom and made our way back to the bar. We sat and drank, both of us could not believe what we had just done. We left shortly after and made our way back home. We was home for less then a minute before he had me on the bed on my back, ass at the edge and legs in the air and fucked me hard. We both came again and collapsed in bed together.

The next day we spoke about what happened. He said he got a little jealous when I first started to stroke the cock but he lost it when I started to suck it. He said it was the hottest thing he had ever seen. I agreed, sucking another guys cock while my boyfriend watched was so crazy that the thought of it had me wet again. We fucked again both so turned on just thinking about it.

Later that week Lisa came over for a drink before Matt got home from work. We tell each other everything and I told her about the party.

"No way." She said when I told her about the glory hole.

"I know it was so crazy." I replied. She went quiet for a minute.

"You know me and Tom are quite open." She said.

"Yeah you said." I replied not sure where she was going.

"Well, he told me he visited a certain bathroom." She said.

"No way." I said my eyes going wide. She just nodded.

"Might not have been him." I said. She pulled her phone out and scrolled through it for a second. When she turned it around it was a picture of a cock. It was the same cock as the other night.

"Yeah, that's the one." I told her. She just laughed.

"It's ok honey, I told you we are open." She said. "You know our rule is if he gets one I get one."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Well if he got his cock sucked I get to suck one." She said. It was my turn to laugh.

"Was your deal one way?" she asked.

"No." I said with a small smile.

When Matt returned home he found me and Lisa waiting for him on the sofa. I got him to sit between us and I told him about who's cock I had sucked.

"Does it make it weird knowing who it was?" I asked.

"Kinda." He replied.

"What if Lisa sucks your cock?" I asked. He was surprised and looked over at Lisa. She gave him a very seductive smile in return. He gave a slight nod and she wasted no time in getting on her knees between his legs. She undid his trousers and pulled both his trouser and boxers down. His semi hard cock sprang out as she did. She grabbed it and gave it a few strokes. She had a big smile on her face and so did he. I felt a pang of jealousy but it quickly faded as I enjoyed the show. Once he was hard she lean down and took it into her mouth. She started slow and soft and I must admit watching a girl suck cock was a huge turn on. The fact the cock belonged to my boyfriend only made it hotter.

I had my hand down my underwear and was slowly playing with my pussy as I watched. She looked up at us with his cock still in her mouth. Her eyes were filled with lust and, like myself the other night, started to preform as she sucked. She got louder as she worked more of him into her mouth. He was enjoying it judging by the moans. After a few minutes of sucking I could feel him get ready and was moaning as he filled Lisa's mouth with cum. She swallowed every drop and sucked his cock until he went soft. As she cleaned him off I brought myself to my own orgasm. I came as I watched another women releases my boyfriends limp cock from her mouth.

She left soon after and later that night we both had the energy to fuck each other senseless. Just bring up both events had us ready to go. I got a text from Lisa that night telling me how she told Tom what had happened as he fucked her.

He asked if we wanted a double date.

To be continued?

I hope you enjoyed. If you would like a part 2 please let me know.

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers