Emily's Second Solo Holiday Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was right. Okay I could waggle my butt but that didn't stop the dildo going in and out of my hole. If anything doing that increased the pleasure and I was enjoying things more.

There was a mirror on the wall in front of me and I could watch the video crew moving around behind me. I could also see Wren enjoying the machine that I had used last and thought that the tablet that Aryn gave her was definitely working.

The Stocks were better but they still didn't really do much for me.

"You want something a bit different don't you Emily?" Clint asked.

"Yes, how did you know?"

"Years of watching girls on these machines. Come with me I think that I know one that you'll like."

I followed Clint to a big rectangular cuboid, slightly bigger than a 4 poster bed. It was made out of square steel bars. Each of the corners on the floor had ropes attached with velcro cuffs and at one end there was a standard machine box with an adjustable pole with a dildo on the end.

"Lay down spread eagle in the middle of that Emily." Clint said.

I did and the cuffs were put on my wrists and ankles then the ropes were tightened so I was stretched almost to the point of it being painful. Next the dildo pole was extended until it entered my vagina. Then Clint switched the motor on and I was being fucked.

The feeling of being unable to move only my head whilst being fucked was wonderful and I thought that I'd have to buy some ropes for home. When I felt the start of an orgasm coming Clint rigged up a magic wand and lowered it from the frame so that it just touched my clit. Oh my gawd, that orgasm came p.d.q. after that and it lasted right until Clint switched the magic wand off.

"You enjoyed that didn't you Emily?" Aryn asked when I was released.

"Yes sir. Being helpless and unable to do anything about it really turns me on."

"Well it looks like Wren might enjoy it as well."

I looked behind me and saw Wren having the cuffs put on her by one of the video crew.

Clint continued,

"Well young lady, I think that I might just have one or two other machines that you might just enjoy being on, come with me."

Clint led me to what initially just looked like a metal pole sticking up from the floor. As I got closer I saw that there was a silicone dildo with a stainless steel tip on the top of the pole but the tip wasn't high enough to reach even my low pussy.

"This one doesn't need a lot of elaborate frames or motors, just let me get you into position and as soon as I slide the dildo up the pole everything will become obvious."

I was a little curious when I saw 2 wires going from the base of the pole to a power supply. Before I could ask, Clint said,

"Before you ask, the power isn't enough to kill you, just give you a bit of a shock."

My brain got busy and I realised that the electric shock would hit me from the end of the dildo that would be inside me. I was both nervous and excited. As I looked down to watch Clint put clips on my big toes and secure them to what I realised was a switch that would make contact when my heel were flat on the blocks. I knew exactly what was going to happen and instead of telling Clint to stop, I let him finish then went up on my toes when he told me to. Then, using an adjuster to the pole length that was near the floor, Clint extended the pole so that it fully penetrated my vagina.

My natural reaction was to try to bend to see if I could reach the adjuster to lower the pole, but as I expected, the pain of bending with the pole inside me was too great to bear. I just wondered how bad the shock would be when it arrived.

As I stood there I saw, and heard, Wren cumming, she hadn't lasted long. As one of the video crew released her Aryn came over to see Clint and me. I heard Clint say,

"I'm surprised that you'd bring a girl so young to me knowing what I'm like."

"How old do you think she is?" Aryn replied.

"Not legal that's for sure."

"Well she is, she's 23."

"Jeez, she carries it well, she could make a fortune in the movie business."

"You mean the porno movie business?"

"Of course."

Just then Wren walked over, still naked and with a big smile on her face. She hugged Aryn then reached up and kissed him.

"You look happy Wren." Aryn said.

"I am, I don't know why but I feel free and I've never been so happy,"

I smiled and my feet relaxed.

"Aaaargh." I screamed as I pushed myself back up onto my toes.

"What happened to Emily?" Wren asked.

Clint explained what was going on and I heard Wren say,

"Well I'm not going to have a go on that. You know that I'm not into pain."

"Okay," Aryn said, "no one will force you to do anything that you don't want to. Would you like to go on that sybian again Wren, Clint has some thigh clamps that will keep you from moving more than a tiny bit."

I saw Wren smile then pull Aryn by his hand towards the sybian. Clint followed and I screamed again. My legs gave way 2 more times before they couldn't take any more. They got some rest but my pussy didn't. The electric shock was going straight to my clit. One continual scream came out of my mouth, mixed in with the moans of pleasure as I started cumming at the same time. My body shaking and jerking, my hands clawing at the air at my sides. Talk about heaven and hell.

Then the shock stopped but the orgasm didn't for ages.

Slowly my body relaxed and I almost fell into Clint's arms as he came round my front. He released my toes then lifted me up in the air and carried me to the table where he put me down and I lay back to recover.

I got up onto my elbows and looked over to where the moaning was coming from. It was Wren in the sybian again but this time I could see that her thighs were clamped to the side of the sybian and she appeared to be really enjoying herself as Aryn raised and lowered the vibrations.

Clint gave me a couple of minutes to recover then he asked me if I wanted more. Strangely, I thought for a couple of seconds before saying,

"Bring it on."

"Have you ever been fucked upside-down Emily?"

"I've been on my shoulders with my legs up in the air, does that count?"

"No, come with me."

I did, and he took me to a place where 2 ropes were hanging from the ceiling, about 2 metres apart. Then he put ankle cuffs on me and these were attached to the end of the ropes.

I was hauled up. Upside-down until my hands couldn't quite touch the floor, my pussy being spread wide open.

Clint them wheeled a trolley behind me. The trolley was quite tall and had a large arm that went between my legs. Near the end or the arm was a bar that went through the arm on some sort of screw thread that would move the bar up and down. On the end of the bar was a dildo. Clint did some adjustments and I felt the dildo enter my vagina. Then he attached a frame to the arm that had a magic wand on it and he adjusted it so that the wand was touching my clit.

"You alright Emily?" Clint asked.

I nodded my head but wasn't sure that he saw because my hair was hanging down. I was about to try to verbally tell him that I was okay when the dildo started going up and down.

It started slowly then got faster. I was still getting used to hanging-upside down and the feeling of the dildo moving in and out of me added to the confusion in my brain but I could feel my pussy lubricating the dildo

As the dildo got faster the wand burst into life and my body jerked.

I could see the shorts on one of the video crew as he moved close to me to zoom-in on the action and I was convinced that he had a hard-on.

I could also see Wren on the sybian. Her body was squirming about like she was trying to escape the action inside her pussy and the knobbly bits that would be stimulating her clit. I could also hear her, saying and shouting the same sort of things as when Aryn gives her a good fucking,

It was a strange, but very pleasant situation to be in and not only was my body getting used to it, it was enjoying it. It took longer than usual, but I could feel an orgasm building.

The orgasm crept up on me then kept going as Clint didn't switch either the machine or the wand off. On and on the tormenting went, the feeling that I normally get being 'different' because I was upside-down.

In the end I did something that I thought that I would never do. I pleaded with Clint to switch things off. But Clint wasn't having any of it. Clint, Aryn and later Wren watched me as the never ending orgasm finally ended and I had a few seconds of numbness. It was like my pussy had switched off but my brain hadn't.

Clint must have recognised my state and I heard the machine stop. Then the vibrations stopped and I was just hanging there. Clint dismantled everything and when the dildo withdrew I felt like part of me had been amputated.

It was then that I felt something running between my tits and then onto my chin. I thought that it must be a fly crawling over me and I brought a hand up to waft it away. When it was still moving I touched where it had been and discovered a train of liquid.

I thought that it was a bit odd for sweat just to take one line up my body then I smelt, then tasted it on my finger. It was my pussy juices. I'd produced so much that it had run all the way down to my face.

As Clint lowered my body down my hands touched the floor and gave way under the weight. My head did the same although Clint did take it slow as my head approached the floor.

Soon I was flat on my back with Clint taking the ankle cuffs off. Wren, still naked and sweaty herself, was kneeling beside me, brushing my hair out of me face and asking me if I was okay. Aryn, being more practical, was holding a bottle of water to my mouth and letting a little trickle into my mouth.

I managed to say that I would be okay if they just gave me a minute or two, which they did. Eventually I sat up and said,

"Awesome, what's next."

Everyone laughed or smiled but Clint said that I'd had enough and that he didn't want to have to call an ambulance. Then he sent the video crew home telling them to be back in the morning, early, that we were going out and about.

I slowly got to my feet and Clint told us that we were going back to his apartment. Both Clint and Aryn offered to carry both of us but we declined and slowly walked back and straight into the bathroom and the shower.

When we emerged I was feeling a lot better, and the 2 naked girls joined the men. Clint got us some drinks and Wren and I talked together whilst Aryn and Clint talked about old times.

I asked Wren how she felt about being naked and doing what she had done on those machines.

"Strangely wonderful, it's like I had suddenly been set free, a huge weight lifted off me, and I just wanted to enjoy myself, have some of the fun that you obviously were having."

I didn't mention the tablet that Aryn had given her.

After a while the conversations merged and Wren asked Clint what we were doing that evening and in the morning, adding that she'd like another go on some of the machines.

"So which machine did you prefer Wren?" Aryn asked.

"I think that I will have to say the sybian with the thigh clamps." Wren replied.

"I liked being on that one too," I added, "I can just imagine myself on it beside the TV with Jack and his mates watching a game and me distracting them."

"Why the hell would they want to watch the TV when your cute little body is there for them to watch?" Clint asked.

"Thank you Clint." I said.

"So, tonight, "Clint said, "I thought that we could go out for meal then on to a nightclub that I know, one where girls can get naked without any problems."

"Are there any restaurants in this city where 2 girls can be naked?" Wren asked.

"Ah, how could I not think about that? I know, we'll get it delivered."

With that, Clint got up and went to get some menus that he had and Wren went to the toilet.

"It looks like that pill that you gave Wren worked." I said.

"Yes," Aryn replied. "Clint says that it's a permanent change but I'm going to get a supply of them from Clint just in case. I'd offer to get some for you but I can never imagine you needing them.

When Clint and Wren got back Wren asked Clint what this 'out and about' plan for the morning was.

"That's going to be a surprise but I'm sure that Emily will like it." Clint replied.

"Just Emily, what about me, can I join in?"

"I'm not sure that you'll want to when you see what Emily is going to do, but yes, if you want to join her you can."

Wren looked pleased and I wondered exactly what Clint was going to have me doing.

The food arrived and the 2 guys carrying it in saw both Wren and me but didn't do a second take so I wondered how many other naked girls had been in that apartment.

After the food Clint told us to go and get ready then it was out to the van where the naked Wren and I got in the back and Aryn joined Clint in the front. Out of the windows of the van I could see us leaving the city then arriving at a place with lots of lights and coaches outside. It reminded me of the out of town nightclub that I went to in Ibiza, and even more so when we went inside, no one caring that 2 naked girls were entering.

Wren and I had a great time dancing, sometimes with Aryn and Clint, and sometimes with young men who thought that dancing with naked girls was cool and a sure cert for good fuck. Their passion soon fading when Aryn and Clint appeared next to us.

Two slightly intoxicated, naked girls left with 2 sober men for the drive back to Clint's apartment where Aryn told me that I was spending the night with Clint, which I did. For a man who's life is the sex industry I have to say that I was disappointed in his performance, it was almost wham bang thank you ma'am before he rolled over and went to sleep.

******

The next morning was much, much more exciting, The video crew and 2 other men were crammed into the back of the van with the naked Wren and me, and Clint and Aryn in the front. We drove to a busy, tourist part of the city where Clint told Wren and I that I would get out and go for a walk in amongst the tourists.

"Can I go as well Clint?" Wren asked.

"Sure, get out of the van."

I was expecting Wren to be at least nervous, but she appeared to be as happy and eager as I was.

Clint explained that his people would be all around us but not close, and looking for the police or any other trouble, and if necessary they would move in and escort Wren and I to the van which would be cruising as close as possible to us.

I was happy with the arrangements but Wren didn't even appear to be listening to Clint. I wondered if Aryn had given Wren another Uninhibitol pill.

Two naked girls, holding hands and walking and acting as if they were fully clothed, set off, slowly walking down the street in amongst all the tourists. I could see the video crew recording us but not the others.

"I don't know about you Wren," I said, "but my pussy is dripping."

"Mine is too, I've always wanted to do something like this but never even got to the planning stage." Wren replied. "I hope that Aryn is watching."

"I'm sure that he is close by. And there's always the videos that you can watch, show at all the parties that you have."

"I hadn't thought about that but I'm not sure that that sort of thing would go down well at our parties."

"Perhaps you could have some different parties for like minded people, there must be lots of them around where you live, it's just a case of finding them."

"You're probably right, I think that Aryn and I have some exploratory work to do when we get back home."

By then we'd walked a whole block and were crossing a road, A couple of car horns sounded.

"Have you seen anyone looking at us yet?" Wren asked, "I daren't look."

"I have, most people are totally oblivious to us but a few are staring. Look around Wren, when you see someone looking it might make you feel even more horny,"

On we walked, passed cafes with people sat outside and shops with products outside. I saw an ice cream stall and led Wren over to it. Asking for 2 ice creams I told the man that we didn't have any money. Happily he gave us them for free and we resumed our walk eating them.

Soon, a Japanese looking man was in front of us and taking a photograph. I stopped walking and posed for him. Wren did the same. Before we knew it there were a dozen people taking photographs.

I could see Clint in the background and he was waving for us to keep walking, so I took Wrens had and walked right through the group of photographers and kept going.

We turned a corner and were ushered into the van then we sped off going round a big block and picking up the rest of the video crew as went.

The van stopped at a building site and Clint told us all to get out and that we were going to walk around the site. I could see men working there and thought that we were about to give them something to talk about in the bar that night.

No sooner than we had walked onto the site than a man came over to us shouting something in Greek. One of the camera men shouted "hats" and I guessed that Greece had the same rules as in England about hard hats.

As the Greek man walked up to us, still wasting his time talking to us in Greek, another man appeared carrying some hard hats. Once we'd put them on the first man smiled then stepped aside.

Work on that site stopped for about 10 minutes as we walked around and everyone stopped to look at us. As I had expected, we got a lot of comments that neither of us could understand, all we did was stand and pose a little then move on.

We came out of a building and headed back to the van, leaving a pile of hard hats on the ground for someone to collect.

Wren was just as excited as I was as we got out of the van at Clint's place where Aryn told Wren and me that it was time to leave, that we had to get the yacht moving again and Wren seemed as disappointed as I was. I would have loved to do the whole lot all over again, but ...

We had some drinks then Clint drove us down to the harbour where Wren and I unfastened the yacht whilst naked, then jumped aboard.

Aryn hugged Wren as he steered the yacht out the harbour then out to sea. Wren was obviously happy and so was Aryn.

When we saw land, Aryn found a little cove and we anchored for the night swimming and having another night filled with sex. Wren having really enjoyed our time with Clint (so did I), and Aryn really happy that he'd found a way for Wren to get over her inhibitions.

******

I woke the way that I prefer, with a cock entering me, then after more fun with Aryn and Wren I was sent to get some breakfast ready while the married couple had their own personal fun.

We had a lazy day on a sandy beach that Aryn found by taking us on the jet-ski a little along the coast. Wren was more than happy to go there totally naked and without any clothes in the bag that she carried.

There were a few other people on the beach who must have thought that Aryn was a really lucky man having 2 different women riding his big cock at different times whilst we were there.

Wren wanted to go for a walk so I went with her and she was as disappointed as we were to discover that the little car park was in the middle of nowhere with no other people to flaunt our bodies in front of.

During the evening's debauchery Wren asked Aryn if her loss on inhibitions was permanent or just temporary, and if it was temporary did he know where to get more of the Uninhibitol pills.

"Don't worry love, Clint assures me that after taking 2 of the pills it should be permanent, but if for some reason you start to go back to your old ways he's told me where to get them from. I'm really looking forward to flashing your amazing body to all my mates back at home."

"Are you thinking of having parties like Emily's Jack does, where there is only one naked person there."