Emily's Second Solo Holiday Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That thought did cross my mind."

"Well you'd better start planning because if you don't, I will."

Then she turned to me and gave me a big kiss whilst making me cum with her hands. When the kiss broke she said,

"That's a big thank you Emily. If you hadn't been here it's unlikely that I would have ended up taking those pills."

That evening Aryn asked me if I knew what date it was. With all the fun that I'd been having I'd completely lost track of the date and would have been more than happy to spent the rest of my life with Aryn and Wren on that yacht.

"You fly back to England the day after tomorrow Emily."

"No, that can't be right, it can't possibly be nearly 3 weeks since I got off that plane."

"Sorry kiddo, but it is, one more full day then a dawn start to get you back to Athens and the airport."

I was really down but after a few minutes silence I said,

"So where are you taking me tomorrow, where does the liberated Wren want to go?"

"Somewhere where there are lots of clothed men to stare at me. I know, how about we go to the same place that we went on the second day, That way we can have lots of fun and it won't be too far to get Emily back for her plane. What time is your plane Emily?"

"I have to check-in by 10. Didn't we go to that market on the second day?"

"Yes," Aryn said, "it will take us a couple of hours in the morning to get to that beach then another couple of hours the following morning to get you to Athens in time for your plane so it will be an early start that day."

"We can manage that can't we love." Wren asked,

"Sure, no problem." Aryn replied before taking us to his bed for another good night.

******