Emily's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decide that I had better get on with turning Billy on his side. It took only seconds (it's easy when you know how). I slipped a spare pillow behind his back to prevent him from rolling over. I stepped back and looked at his manhood again. Just then I heard the shower start up. Frank was a man of habit; he would stay under the spray for a good five minutes before taking another five to dry off.

I couldn't help myself; Billy's cock seemed to be larger since I turned him (yet still not erect) and the effect that it had on me made me reckless. I reached up and un-tucked my towel. I held the ends up to my chin and then slowly opened the material. I had the irresistible urge to drop the towel... so I did.

I stood there naked in front Billy, half wishing that he would wake up. Almost in a dream, I saw my hand coming up, reaching out for him. I was on my knees -- I don't know how or when it happened, but now my fingers were closing only inches from his flesh. It felt gorgeous. I wrapped my hand around it and marvelled at its thickness. It seemed natural to want to pull the foreskin back, so I gripped and stroked downwards. I released the pressure and then did it again. It only took three more before he was fully hard.

I was having difficulty breathing. I heard the shower stop, so I let go of Billy, but my hand only moved to my own breast -- the one he had unknowingly been playing with and I copied what he had been doing. I closed my eyes and let my hand slither down into the wetness between my legs. I never knew just how open my pussy was, or how hard was my clitoris; I came instantly.

Sanity suddenly returned with dread fear that I would be caught. I stood up quickly, wrapped the towel around me and pulled the covers across Billy. I crept back into our room just before Frank came out of the bathroom and I hurriedly pulled another nightie over my head just before he came in.

*****

I lay in bed hardly able to sleep, disturbed by a mixture of fear, guilt and... erotic thoughts. I couldn't help myself, but at the same time I couldn't believe that I was still so... so horny. I had never felt as out of control as this before. It was as much as I could do not to leap out of bed and throw myself on top of Frank. I heard his gentle snoring and desperately began rubbing my pussy again. This time it took longer. The folds of skin were already slick with my juices. I even slipped two fingers inside my pussy -- something I had never tried before. It only made matters worse; causing me to think about being penetrated by something else -- somebody else.

I had to jam my left fist in my mouth to prevent me from crying out as the waves rolled over and through my body.

I awoke at just gone 8am and got up to have another shower. Surprisingly, I felt quite alert afterwards. I took my time getting dressed, deliberately walking around naked as I selected white underwear and a button up dress, but Frank didn't stir. He finally came to and got up as I went downstairs to get some breakfast. En route I checked in the spare bedroom; Billy was still fast asleep.

The toaster popped just as my husband walked into the kitchen. Neither of us usually ate much at that time in the morning. A couple of slices of toast and a cup of coffee was enough. The phone rang and Frank went to answer it. After a brief conversation he came back.

"Old Mrs Juggins," he said. "They took her into hospital last night and she's asking for me."

I didn't bother to ask if it could wait. When you're a parish vicar you have to drop everything. He left fifteen minutes later. He didn't say anything about Billy. To be honest I think he had forgotten about him.

I hadn't.

I made some more toast, poured a glass of orange juice and popped some Alka Seltzer into a glass of water and then carried them upstairs on a tray. When I got to the spare room, I raised my leg and pushed down on the door handle with my knee. The bottom button of my dress came apart and the material slipped aside, sexily revealing my thigh. The fact that the movement opened my pussy lips as well wasn't lost on me. As the door swung open I had to stand still for a few seconds to regain my composure.

I walked over to the bed and place the tray on the bedside table.

"Billy. Billy, wake up," I called gently.

"Uhhh," he moaned.

"Time to wake up, Billy. I think you overdid it last night."

"Me... too," he grumbled.

"I think you need to get something solid inside you," I said. But then I thought, "So do I." I turned my face away to hide the flush that was undoubtedly colouring my cheeks and reached for the breakfast.

Billy pushed the extra pillow to one side, sat up a little and took the plate of toast from my hand. He took a slice and began to daintily nibble at it. Even a simple act like this was having an affect on me. My mind was running riot and imagined him doing the same to my nipples. I sat down on the edge of the bed facing towards him. Then I noticed his eyes wander to my legs and wondered just how much he could see. The button that had come undone allowed the dress to part more than I would have liked. Maybe he could see right up my skirt? What if he could see my panties?

"What am I doing here?" he asked.

"You got drunk and fell over the wall into our garden. You were in no fit state to make your way home, so we picked you up, dragged you upstairs and put you to bed."

"Who undressed me?" he said, looking under the bed covers.

For some reason I hadn't been ready for this question and reddened again, before replying, "Frank, of course."

"I'm not sure that I can eat any more. Do you mind if I have some of that Alka Seltzer and shut my eyes for a while?"

I passed him the glass and watched as he swallowed about half of it. I took it from him and placed it on the tray.

"I'll leave you in peace for a while, then."

Once again, as I made to stand up, I noticed his eyes rove downwards. The devil inside momentarily persuaded me to part my legs as I did so. I turned and looked back as I walked out of the door. One of his hands was out of sight beneath the sheets.

*****

I left Billy to recover for a couple of hours while I carried out some household chores and then returned with a cup of black coffee. I knocked on the door and once again used my knee to operate the handle. I still hadn't re-fastened that button and now a second one popped undone. The dress only opened to mid-thigh, so I decided to ignore it, although I felt very conscious of the fact that I was bare legged and not encased in the security of a pair of tights.

Billy sat up in bed as I approached. The sheets dropped down into his lap, almost too far. From the angle that I approached I could see his naked hip. He seemed unconcerned, but I could feel the rumble of a volcano inside. I guess I blamed him in a way and looked to gain revenge. Well, that's how I looked at it at the time.

This time I deliberately sat down on the edge of the bed in a way that would part my legs and give him an unobstructed view up my skirt. He almost missed the coffee cup as I passed it to him. There was no doubt where his eyes were focussed.

"Uh. Thanks," he said.

Billy used both hands to hold the cup. That was when I noticed the movement. Why was I surprised that his penis reacted, pushing up the covers? One of his hands dropped to his lap to try and disguise the fact.

Just then, all I wanted to do was pull those sheets away and look at his cock. Touch it. Rub it. And - Oh my! - Yes, even make use of it!

I stood up quickly. I knew I had to leave the room then or... Well, I just had to get out. I called over my shoulder that he was welcome to have a shower before he left and that there was a towel in the bathroom. I walked away wondering how he would get from the bedroom to the bathroom naked -- his clothes were also in there.

I veered into my own bedroom and closed the door behind me. I rapidly unfastened the remaining buttons on my dress and slipped my hand down inside my panties. I don't think I had ever felt so wet! Orgasm was only two short minutes away and every movement of my fingertips made me judder. But I needed something inside me, so I stumbled to the dressing table and grabbed my hairbrush. The handle wasn't particularly long -- or wide -- but it was enough. I dragged the cotton gusset aside and I'd just managed to slip it in and out a few times before I came. I think I may have yelled out.

I was back in the kitchen when Billy eventually came down the stairs. He popped his head through the door and said, "I'm off now. Um, look, thanks for everything."

"That's OK Billy. Just promise me one thing though; you shouldn't be drinking so much, especially at your age. Go easy on it will you?"

"Don't worry Mrs. Black. I don't particularly want to feel like this again. Besides, next time there might not be a couple of good Samaritans to pick me up."

*****

Frank returned about thirty minutes later. I could tell from the look on his face that it wasn't good news. I wrapped my arms around him and he said, "Well, she had a good innings."

I drew back and gave him a rueful smile, "Why do we always say silly things like that? I mean, she'd lived a long time, but she was a good person, why couldn't she live longer?"

"I'm not the one to answer that question Em. Let's just be happy for the life she had."

That's Frank; always understanding, always saying the right things. It just made me feel even guiltier about what had happened last night and this morning.

I spent the rest of the day being the dutiful wife, preparing a light lunch and pampering my husband. After all, it was our anniversary. I knew he had to pop out to the church at 6pm, so that was when I changed and got ready for the meal that I had arranged at a restaurant a few miles away. I'd also booked a minicab to take us there.

I showered again (I seemed to be spending an inordinate amount of time beneath that nozzle) and then selected my outfit; a pale blue sleeveless dress and (almost) matching high heels. The real surprise would be the light blue underwear that I had purchased especially for the evening. Ever since our wedding night I had kept a suspender belt and stockings for those 'special' occasions (and the not so special ones when I wanted to get Frank's attention).

I admired myself in the full length mirror on the wall. I was lucky; although I wore my hair in a long bob, it retained its dark colour even at this age. My hectic lifestyle and being careful what I eat had contributed to the retention of my figure. OK, so I wasn't exactly thin and big-chested, but I thought that my curves were probably still attractive -- at least to the more discerning gentleman (like Frank?).

By the time he returned I was sitting waiting to go. I was pleased that he noticed that I had made the effort. Of course, he always looked smart -- and the dog collar always caught people's eye.

The minicab was two minutes late, but the roads were quiet, so we got to the restaurant with time to spare. It was a delightful meal and even after all these years we still found we had plenty to talk about. But, by the time we got to the liqueurs I was getting fidgety. My libido had gone out of control over the last twenty four hours and I simply had no idea how (or desire) to change that.

In the back of the minicab on the way home I wanted to kiss Frank. He put his arm around me and pecked me on the lips. I wanted more, but he made it clear that this wasn't the time or place.

I suppose it was childish, but I felt peeved, so I turned sideways towards him and crossed my legs, deliberately tugging my dress out of the way and displaying a generous helping of thigh.

"Emily!" he rasped and tried to tug my skirt back down.

"What?" I replied with a pretend innocent look and lifted my skirt to see what the problem was. This time I was revealing my stocking tops and suspenders -- perhaps even more.

Frank unfastened his seat belt and whipped off his jacket. He draped it over my legs in an attempt to cover me. It was then that I noticed that the driver had been getting a good look in the rear view mirror.

I was tipsy and giggling. Frank was acting outraged and shushing me, so I put my hands around his neck and kissed him. He tried to pull away, but I wasn't letting go until I'd had a proper snog. When I finally let go he just stared, open mouthed. Before the spell broke, I took hold of his hand and slid it under the jacket that lay across my legs. He no longer objected when I left it on the flesh of my thigh where it met my stocking top.

I kissed him again and he seemed to forget where we were for a while. His hand stroked my leg gently. It felt fabulous, but when it moved higher and his fingertips touched the thin material covering my pussy I had to grab his wrist to prevent him from making me orgasm. I didn't realise how close I was and I was horrified to realise I almost came in the back of a minicab!

The shock sobered me up very quickly and Frank came to his senses too. He still didn't say a word -- but at least his mouth was closed now.

Back at the vicarage we paid the driver and made our way indoors. I tried to walk at a casual pace, but my libido wanted me to run. My arm was wrapped around Frank's and I got the feeling that he couldn't wait to get inside either.

Neither of us had ever experienced the kind of passion we felt right then. We began kissing again and he pressed me up against the wall. I loved the powerful feel of him trapping me there, holding me at his mercy. He stepped back, took hold of my hand and led me quickly upstairs. It was as we walked that I realised how wet my pussy had become.

In the bedroom, Frank unzipped my dress and I shrugged it off my shoulders, allowing it to fall to the floor. He stepped back and sucked in his breath as he looked at me.

"You are still so beautiful," he whispered.

I smiled in reply and then watched as he comically tried to get his clothes off as fast as possible -- he even fell over when he tried to take his trousers off and realised he hadn't yet removed his shoes! I laughed and jumped down beside him, untying his laces and helping him out of the rest of his things. When he was down to his underpants we both stopped and looked at each other. I reached out to feel his erection through the cotton material and gasped as my hand accidently went straight through the gap of his boxer shorts. His dick was hot and hard. Possibly harder than I had ever felt it before.

Before this, any sexual encounters we had were on the bed, but neither of us seemed inclined to move from the soft carpet. The vicarage was quite old, but the diocese had long since approved the luxury of central heating. I desperately wanted Frank inside me and I couldn't wait any longer. We'd only ever had sex in the "missionary" position (how appropriate), but seeing the shining flesh throbbing in my hand, I suddenly felt in control. I swung my right leg across so that I now straddled my husband and pulled the gusset of my knickers to one side.

Frank's face was red and his breathing heavy, his hands gripped my hips as I positioned the head of his penis at the entrance to my pussy and pushed down. I was so well lubricated that the usual tightness was almost absent.

"Ohhh!" groaned Frank as his cock slid all the way in.

He seemed to be filling me up and his shaft was touching me in different places, it was as if flashlights were going off in my brain. I tried to stroke up and down gently and slowly, but that only lasted for seconds; I was soon intent on reaching the orgasm that I had so nearly had in the taxi.

Suddenly the wetness of my pussy dramatically increased, but for a few moments I didn't realise that Frank was pumping his seed deep inside of me. That recognition pushed me over the edge. It was strange; the sensations seemed to run up the front of my body from our conjoined organs. Gratefully sated, I collapsed down into his arms.

*****

We both slept well that night and overslept a little in the morning.

It was Sunday and the first service was at 9am, but Frank had to be at the church half an hour before that. So, only awakening at just past 8am, he had to rush. I could prepare at a slightly more leisurely pace, so I showered and selected a dress from my wardrobe. When I went to the underwear drawer, I stopped and looked at the one other suspender belt that I had. Out of curiosity, I searched through and found a bra and panties that very nearly matched perfectly.

I told myself that it had only been curiosity, but I threw the lingerie on the bed and then selected some seamed stockings to wear with them. I unwrapped the towel and let it drop to the floor. I picked up the very brief panties first and stepped into them, drawing them up my legs. Maybe they had shrunk a little in the wash, for they seemed a little tight.

I continued dressing, putting on my bra, suspender belt and stockings, followed by my dress. Just then, the single church bell started ringing, calling the village to prayer. It was 9am and I had to get moving. I reached back into the wardrobe and grabbed a pair of black, sling-back, high-heeled shoes. I placed them on the floor and pushed my toes in. I lifted one heel and pulled the strap into place. I repeated the process with the other foot, but then lost my balance a little and fell sideways towards the bed. Unfortunately, I didn't land square and slid sideways onto the floor.

The ripping noise turned out not to be my dress, but the panties. The side seam had given up the struggle and was hanging by a thread. Standing with my skirt pulled up to my waist, I experimentally tugged at the remains and they came apart in my hand. I pushed the remnants back down my legs and kicked them off.

The bell was still ringing and I was going to be late. I can't honestly say that my thought processes worked this way, but it probably went something like this; I need new panties, it will take me time to find a matching pair, I'm late, who's going to know?

I turned and walked out of the bedroom door. It was a mild day, overcast but not cold, so I just strolled straight out of the door and down the path to the church. I sat, as usual, near the front where Frank could see me. I enjoyed singing the hymns, although I shunned the idea of joining the very popular choir. After the service, I joined Mrs Jones at the hall to help with the Sunday school lessons that we provided for the youngsters of the parish. There were only six nowadays, but they still seemed to enjoy what we did.

It was midday when I left the church hall and walked back up to the vicarage. A gentle breeze wafting up under my skirt reminded me for the first time that I was knickerless under my dress. I was mildly surprised that it had felt so natural up until then.

We usually had lunch late on Sundays. And, as we had another service later in the evening, I tended to cook a proper meal. Today's was slightly easier as I had purchased some steaks when shopping. It meant that we were able to sit down to eat within forty five minutes. Frank had been doing parish paperwork in the study, so it was the first opportunity for us to talk since the night before.

Frank looked across the table at me and smiled.

"Thank you for a memorable anniversary. Especially last night," he said.

I reddened, but felt that tingling sensation again as I was reminded of what we did.

I sheepishly replied, "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. It must have been the drink."

"It takes two to Tango, Emily."

"I was never really one for dancing, but I think I quite like the Horizontal Tango." The words were out of my mouth before I could stop them.

Frank's fork paused en route to his mouth. I'm glad he didn't already have a mouthful, otherwise he might have choked. Instead, he smiled and said, "I never thought that you would want to do it like that. On top, I mean."