Emily's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah!" I called as he got there. He stopped, worried. "No, don't stop! You're doing it right!"

He caught on that the little nub of flush at the top of my pussy lips was special and he then concentrated on it, kissing, licking and even nibbling it and causing me to writhe.

"Frank, use your finger. I need to feel something inside."

He obliged, first with one finger and then with a second. I don't know what happened next. He seemed to shift position and his fingers rotated in me. Suddenly I felt as though I'd been swallowed by a breaker at the seaside. There was a roaring in my ears and my whole body felt warm and tingling -- and somehow wet.

Afterwards we climbed under the bed covers and went to sleep wrapped in each others arms.

*****

We left each other alone for a few days afterwards. We weren't used to this much activity. However, by the weekend my appetite had returned and I was hoping that Frank's had too. We finally found ourselves at home, together, alone, at about 7pm on Saturday evening. Having eaten our evening meal we sat down together in the lounge.

"So, have you got any more little surprises for me, Em?"

"Why, would you like one?"

"Well, if you're offering, I wouldn't say no."

I told him to wait patiently and went upstairs. I had been wearing trousers and a jumper over a t-shirt. He hadn't realised it, but I had left both my panties and bra off that morning. I was naked in seconds and opened the wardrobe to select a nice dress for him. Then I went to the drawers and took out the set that I'd purchased from Ann Summers. I hadn't been sure about wearing them before, but now I was ready.

When I walked back into the lounge Frank was sitting playing with the digital camera I had bought him for his last birthday. It wasn't very expensive, but he ended up buying a laptop in order to download the pictures.

"Smile," he said. I grinned and struck a pose.

"That's a really nice dress, Emily. Is it new?"

"Yes, I bought it the other day in Torquay." I gave a quick twirl and felt the skirt flare out (as I had intended). Frank fired off a couple of shots.

"Beautiful. And is there anything else?"

"Mm? What like?"

"Oh, I don't know. Is it just the dress that's new or is there something else?"

"What, you want me to show you? Now, while you're still holding the camera?"

"Well, nobody else is ever going to know, are they?"

I reached behind me and unzipped. All the time Frank snapped away, until my dress hit the floor.

"Oh my..." he was, as I hoped, stunned.

The underwear was pale pink and once again transparent.

"You look so sexy in that." He lifted the camera and started taking pictures again.

"Yes," I said. "Except, they're just a bit naughtier than you might imagine."

"What do you mean?"

I closed the distance between us and leant forward. My breasts threaten to spill out, but held fast as I place my first two fingers of each hand on the front of each cup. As I spread my fingers, so the material parted revealing my swollen nipples.

Frank dropped the camera.

"That's disgusting!" he said, his voice outraged, but the smile on his face told another story.

He leaned forward and cupped my breasts while moving his mouth to suckle and tease.

"If you think that's disgusting..."

I took his hand and pushed it between my legs. I parted them and moved his fingers around. He very quickly realised that the gusset too had a split. I could tell how excited he was by the way that he tried to push two fingers straight into my pussy. But I was already wet and prepared. As I stood there he tweaked my nipples and wanked me. He had what I can only describe as lascivious grin as he worked on me. He clearly wasn't going to stop until he'd gotten me really worked up.

The digits slurped as he worked them in and out, his thumb pressing onto my clit. My legs were burning from the effort of remaining upright while my knees were bent and spread apart. He knew I was close and suddenly stopped, throwing me onto the sofa. His penis was out of his trousers and pushing up into me in the blink of an eye. He pulled my knees up and went even deeper. I came with a yell, but he didn't stop. Frank kept going for longer than I ever remember him doing before. So long that he brought me to another long, glorious orgasm.

Half an hour later, we sat side by side cuddling. I was still in my underwear and he still had his flies undone. I should have been sated, but my libido was way beyond the bounds of my previously limited normality. I had a sudden urge and, in these more enlightened times, I decided to give in to it. I leaned down close to Frank's flaccid penis -- close enough that I could smell the fluids from our previous union. I'd wondered what my pussy tasted like and now I was going to find out. I lifted it and extended my tongue and licked it. I was surprised when it started to respond.

As I licked and kissed it grew back to full hardness. I looked up at Frank and he just nodded, so I opened my mouth and sucked him in.

As I worked, dipping my head in unison with my hand rubbing his shaft, Frank stroked my hair. I was actually enjoying giving him so much pleasure. It took a while, but eventually I felt the head swelling against the roof of my mouth. His hand seemed to be urging me on and I understood that he wanted me to keep going until he spurted. And then, when I felt the semen surging up through his shaft, I also knew that he wanted me to swallow it. I'm glad it was his second orgasm; I'm not sure if I would have been able to take the first load. As it was I nearly choked and little escaped from the corner of my mouth.

*****

I suppose that we had reached a threshold of sorts; perhaps a better description would be that we had opened a door revealing a whole new world of pleasure and all we had to do was take a deep breath and step on through. And that step came the following Sunday. We'd calmed down a bit after our previous lustful interludes, but when it came to the weekend I felt like (metaphorically) letting my hair down. I decided to wear the Basque and thong again, but I didn't dress until after Frank had left for the church, so he didn't know.

I sat through the service trying not to fidget. It was difficult, because as the time wore on I became more and more aroused. I had to tell Mrs Jones that I would be unable to help her with the Sunday school today as I had to help my husband with something. She looked quizzically at me, but said that her daughter Jeannie would be able step in to my shoes. I watched Frank shake hands with the congregation as they left the church and then talk to the members of the choir as they removed their surplices and cassocks and hung them up in the vestry wardrobe. I waited until the last one had said goodbye and was heading back down the aisle before stepping into the room.

Frank turned to face me as I locked the door.

"Oh, Emily, you're not going to... Not here, surely?"

My reply was to begin unbuttoning my dress. With each one released I revealed a little more of the sheer black material beneath. I was delighted to see that I was having an effect on Frank. He was still wearing his cassock, but being well fitted his erection was obvious. Frank exhaled and began unbuttoning his cassock. Then I realised why his hard-on had been so obvious. He grinned at the shocked look on my face, for beneath his clerical robe he was naked!

"I just knew you were planning something, so I decided to surprise you instead."

His penis waved at me as he threw the garment aside.

His next words rooted me to the spot.

"You are a creature of such beauty, that I find it hard to breathe in your presence. You make my head swim with the kind of thoughts that I could never have about another woman. When you turn me on, the whole universe is centred round us. I want you teach me what you want. I want you to show me how to please you and to last as long as possible for you. I will do anything you want, whenever you want, wherever you want. I love you."

I couldn't reply. I simply didn't have the vocabulary. The tears were already prickling my eyes and a lump had formed in my throat. I stepped close to him and put my arms around his neck and kissed him. Our mouths opened after a few seconds and for the very first time we began to taste each other's tongues. It was an act that had never appealed to us before, but now was as natural as... a wave of the hand.

I finally managed to form coherent sentences when we broke.

"I want you to make love to me Frank. I don't expect to feel the earth move. I don't expect to see a fireworks display. All I want is to see my husband taking pleasure from me and doing his best to give it in return. I love you too."

*****