Emily's Surprise Ch. 01

Story Info
She surprises me with a very different kind of chastity cage.
1.4k words
4.44
101.3k
163

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All done!" Emily said cheerily.

I squinted at the light as the blindfold fell away. I instinctively moved my hand to cover my eyes but it came up far short. My hands and feet were all held in leather cuffs and secured to the corners of the bed in a tight spread eagle. Emily liked me in this arrangement, and I found myself here often. She always managed to come up with a number of ways to make it very interesting for both of us. Usually, it involved teasing and edging me until I was desperate before finally letting me release in a massive orgasm.

This time, Emily had claimed she had something rather special in store for me.

Blinking several times, I lifted my head to look down at my penis. Emily had been fiddling with it a moment ago, and I was very curious to see what she'd come up with.

"A sock?" I asked.

But no, I looked more closely. It was like my entire penis and scrotum was covered in a tightly form-fitting black mesh fabric. The fabric was joined to a gold ring looped around just the scrotum tightly enough that the balls could not come through. Another ring was looped around both the base of the penis and the scrotum and a third ring was looped around just the base of the penis.

"The metal rings are anodized titanium," Emily proudly said, but I was more focused on the odd fabric covering.

"Another chastity cage?" I asked.

"Well, you could say that, but this is nothing like anything we've tried before."

As she explained, I could feel myself start to get hard. To my surprise, the fabric stretched and my erection grew unabated. The rings around my penis were large enough to accommodate the full erection. As I watched it grow, Emily started to remove the leather cuffs.

"The fabric is a specially-designed carbon-composite mesh. Go ahead and try it out," she said, a slight smile forming at the corners of her mouth.

I reached down and started to gently stroke my penis, but the fabric prevented any sensation from getting through. I tried to squeeze harder to get some friction, but wherever I did this the fabric seemed to sort of seize up and stopped me from getting any purchase.

"What the heck?"

Emily laughed.

"I told you this was different."

I started to examine it more closely, and noticed the fabric had four long ridges running from the base to the tip of my penis. One on the underside, another on top, and two more on each side. There were similar ridges running around my trapped testicles.

"Ah, those are the best feature," Emily said, as she tapped a button on her phone. "Gentle tease."

The phone gave a soft beep as it recognized the words. I felt a gentle vibration and some pressure all around the base of my penis. The sensation traveled up my penis in a slow undulating wave. I gasped slightly as it arrived at the tip, and found myself short of breath as it moved back down again. As it started it's travel upward again, I started to thrust my hips and grabbed it with my hand. But as before, I couldn't get any sensation through my hand. Anything I tried only dulled the feeling from those ridges as the fabric became more rigid as a result of my attempts.

I gave up on using my hand as I felt myself quickly approaching an orgasm. But as I did, the wave slowed, the vibrations lessened, and the pressure was reduced. I realized there was no way I would be able to finish like this. On the other hand, I was pretty sure there was no way I would be able to stand either.

"This is a gentle tease?!" I managed to ask in between strokes.

She just laughed again though.

"I've got some things I need to do this morning, so I'll let you enjoy that for a while before we explore some of the other features," Emily said as she walked out of the room.

"Wait!" I called, as I tried to get up to chase after her, but just then that slow wave reached the tip of my penis and I fell back to the bed as my hips started thrusting involuntarily. "Ah... ahhh" were the closest things to words that I managed as a followup before the bedroom door closed.

I could only lay there as the wave receded, and then wave after wave after wave followed. The sensation, especially in the most sensitive areas on the glans and the area around the frenulum, was absolutely unreal. My cock was dripping pre-cum onto my belly. Despite all this, I was not able to orgasm, or even really come particularly close to orgasm. But as long as this kept up, I wouldn't be able to do anything or think about anything except the maddening sensations on my penis. I was totally unrestrained, but also totally helpless.

I don't know how long I was there. I was dripping in sweat when Emily came back, an event that barely registered in my mind. She sat in a plush chair we have in the corner of the bedroom and watched me for several minutes. I could feel the fatigue in the muscles in my quads, abs, and gluteals. The wave reached the tip again. All my muscles tensed up as I thrust my hips and struggled to breathe until it at last receded.

She watched me for a few moments more. "You're in quite the state," she finally interjected.

I was snapped back to reality.

"Please I can't take this any more," I panted.

"It looks like you're enjoying this quite a bit, but I would really like to try out some more features of your new friend. I think this is perhaps the one you're most looking forward to."

She tapped a key on your phone again, and carefully intoned into the mouthpiece some magic words, "Powerful orgasm."

The phone beeped and the sensations changed immediately. The slow undulating, subtly vibrating wave was replaced by multiple quicker, powerful waves. One wave concentrated on the tip of my penis and frenulum, while a second wave traveled up and down the shaft. The ridges around my testicles started a gentle vibration as well. It was not long at all before I was pushed over the edge as I once more thrust my hips, pushed my head back and tightly shut my eyes.

A massive orgasm crashed over me as the pent-up energy was finally released all at once. Just as it started, the waves adjusted and slowed, concentrating more on the frenulum and shaft but keeping gentle vibration on the glans. The effect was to prolong the orgasm. Wave after wave of orgasm hit me, and even after I had spent of all my semen, gentle pulses of pressure and vibration managed to keep the sensation going. The waves continued, growing gradually less and less powerful until finally all sensation stopped. It must have gone on for more than a minute.

It was several moments before I opened my eyes again. She was there, watching me.

"How was it?"

"I've never felt anything close to that. I didn't know anything like that was possible."

I looked down and saw a huge puddle of cum on my stomach and chest. It had just gone right through the fabric mesh. The fabric itself looked like it was still totally clean.

"So, good?"

I just nodded.

"I'd like you to keep wearing it for a while," Emily said. "There's lots more interesting things to discover. If you don't want to, we don't have to use the cage any more."

After that experience, there was really only one answer in my mind. "Of course I want to keep going," I said.

"But if we keep it," she continued, "then I'll be in control. It will push your boundaries. I'll warn you that not everything the cage can do will be quite as much fun for you. You'll get other opportunities to decide to opt out later, but not for a long while."

This was a bit more serious than we'd ever been in our chastity play in the past. Especially the idea of not being able to opt out. But I trusted her. And I was still exhausted and in the glow of that shattering orgasm, so maybe I wasn't thinking clearly. Maybe I just wanted to do anything to be able to experience that again.

"Let's keep it on." I said.

Emily just smiled.