Emily's Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
Things start to get more serious. Hard day at the office.
1.9k words
4.44
54.8k
76

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got dressed and went about the rest of our usual Sunday. Now that I could think more clearly, I realized that if I was able to get erect in this cage, then as soon as I was soft I should be able to just pull my penis out the back and I could masturbate whenever I wanted. But when I tried I found that I couldn't. As my erection subsided, the inside diameter of the rings seemed to sort of shrink along with it. It didn't leave any room for me to pull it out. I tried pushing the device forward, but the mesh connecting the three rings would remain stiff and it would barely move. I still wondered if I could just cut the fabric, but at least my hopes for the perfect evidence-free wank session were dashed. In any event it looked really expensive.

That evening, the cage started making an intermittent beeping sound.

"It's starting to run low on batteries. You'll have to keep it charged up to stop it from doing that," Emily told me.

"Oh." I said. It seemed so futuristic somehow I never considered that it must require electricity. "How do I do that?"

"I'll show you, but first lets wait a bit so you can see what happens if you let the battery get too low," Emily said.

The intermittent beeping continued for another hour. Then it became a continuous beep. It sounded pretty ominous.

"OK I guess that means it's almost out," I said. "Where's the charger?"

"Just a bit longer."

It kept that up for about another minute. Then I felt the fabric around my balls start to constrict until my started to ache dully. I quickly stripped off my pants and underwear and started pulling on the cage.

"Oh, shit!" I said, "Give me the charger!"

"Not yet."

The tightening continued. The dull ache transitioned into something more like real pain.

"It'll keep tightening until the pain is close to unbearable just before it really runs out of batteries. If it runs out completely, it doesn't require electricity to keep up that pressure, so make sure you keep it charged."

"OK! OK!" I cried as the pain started to radiate through my abdomen.

Finally, she pulled a charging cable out of her pocket. First, she plugged it into a USB charger outlet. The other end she just held near the cage and it pulled itself into contact magnetically. I hoped relief would be immediate, but the pressure on my balls eased up only gradually as the charge level got higher.

"In the normal passive mode it requires almost no electricity, but the battery doesn't last very long if it's delivering teases or orgasms since the device has only so much room for batteries. I got you this portable USB battery charger in case the power is out or you're not near an outlet."

She handed me a portable charger about the same size as as two packs of cards.

"You should even be able to charge with that in your pocket."

It was really only now that I realized just how much thought and planning must have gone into this whole endeavor.

"Where did you even get this thing?" I asked.

"I'll explain more when the time comes. For now, though, we can just enjoy it."

**************

The next day I had work. I had to pee when I woke up, and I found I had no trouble peeing standing up. The piss just went easily through the tip of the cage. When I took a shower, the water seemed to move easily through the cage and I was able to clean and rinse everything. That mesh has a lot of advantages over the plastic cages we'd used before.

I got dressed in my normal work clothes. The cage was totally invisible under the clothes since it was so thin and compact. It seemed like it would be no problem to wear the cage to work. I said goodbye to Emily and headed out the door.

I work in an open office layout office on a computer all day. I went to my desk and started working. Around 11am I feel a slow, low, buzzing, traveling wave on my penis. Startled, I jerk upright suddenly and clunk my knees loudly on the bottom of my keyboard tray. It's not making any sound I can hear, but I'm right in the middle of the our area and there's tons of people all around me.

"You OK?" somebody asks.

"Oh, yea, sorry I'm fine."

Fortunately, everyone went back to what they were doing and didn't seem to notice anything amiss.

The feeling is nothing like the all-consuming "gentle tease" from before. But it's still hard to ignore, and I can feel my penis rapidly hardening. I quickly adjust it under my waistband so my erection doesn't get noticeable.

I send a text to Emily, "Hey this thing just turned on."

She just sends back a smiley face emoji. Oh shit.

Another text from her: "Have a good day at work!"

I'm having trouble maintaining my composure.

I text her again, "I can't do any work like this."

"I'm sure you'll be fine. By the way, if I were you I'd make sure I was somewhere private at 2pm."

This was like a nightmare, but at the same time I couldn't deny how incredibly turned on I was. I leaned back in my chair and enjoyed the sensations for a while. That slow wave seemed to take about 60 seconds to get from the base to the tip, then another 60 back down. I realized though I was starting to breathe a little heavy. My skin was starting to feel hot. I snapped out my reverie and tried to ignore the feeling while I went back to work.

At least, I tried. Every time I started to be able to think the slow wave would get near the tip again and I would have to close my eyes and work to keep my breathing steady and under control. I realized I was starting to ooze pre-cum. I pullout out a tissue and slipped it under my waistband. I looked around and didn't think anyone noticed.

After pretending to work for a while longer, I suddenly feel a tapping on my shoulder. I hadn't heard anyone approaching, and I jump slightly. It was my friend, Dave.

"Hey, sorry, didn't mean to startle you. Up for lunch?"

"Oh, uhhh," I managed to say. "Sorry I'm swamped I think I'll skip lunch today."

"Oh, OK sure. Catch you next time."

He must have noticed how strangely I was acting, but he went away and I forget about him as I went back into my semi-trance state.

It was noon and I still had 2 hours before 2pm. That's 60 slow, maddening, vibrating waves from the base to the tip, and another 60 from the tip to the base. I found I was able to ignore it just enough to type a few words except the 30 seconds or so in each cycle where it was nearest the tip. But it was getting harder and harder. I found myself involuntarily reaching for my penis and trying to rub it, but as usual it didn't help as all. I wasn't going to be able to keep this up much longer.

As a wave receded away from the tip, I glanced at my computer's clock, and I realized it was 1:53. 7 minutes before Emily's warning. I realized I'd better figure out how to get out of here without anyone noticing. I waited through one more wave, then I grabbed my laptop bag and slung it over my shoulder so it covered my groin. I glanced at my watch: 1:55.

I got up and hurried to the bathroom and don't quite make it there when a wave makes it to the tip of my penis. I pause in the hallway and wait it out as I find my knees going weak. For the moment I don't even care if anyone sees me and as the wave recedes I realize I've been subtly thrusting my hips. I glance around. Nobody in the hallway with me. Another peak at my watch: 1:57.

I push through the bathroom door as the wave nears the base of my penis, but every stall was occupied. Oh, shit. 2pm is prime time for those stalls in my office. I debate whether I should try to head to another floor or just wait here. I realize I gotta just wait. The wave nears the tip of my penis and I just lean against the wall and close my eyes and wait for it to pass. I try to avoid letting my hips thrust forward as it does. I open my eyes just as someone is walking past me towards the faucets.

"It's free," he says, giving me a slightly odd look. I didn't know who it was. I glance at my watch. 1:59.

"Thanks," I say as I hurry into the stall. I quickly hang my bag on the hook, then pull down my pants and pull up my shirt and stare at the torture device enclosing my cock and ball-sack. I sit on the toilet. Without thinking, I try to play with my balls and penis with my hands again before remembering how pointless it is. The wave finishes receding to the base of my penis right at 2pm.

The buzzing stops. The pressure stops. The wave stops moving. I sit for a moment just breathing. I realize suddenly now that it's stopped that I've been breathing shallowly for some time. I hear someone else leave the stall next to mine and head to the sinks.

The respite doesn't last long.

The buzzing wave starts up again, far more powerfully, but still makes no sound I can hear. I gasp audibly and let out a slight moan before managing to stifle myself. I hear the faucet outside stop for a moment before starting again. But by the time it does my mind is in a different reality.

The wave travels quickly up and down my penis as I find myself uncontrollably thrusting my hips off the toilet, making shallow half breaths as unbelievable pleasure radiates from my cock. As the pressure builds inside me, the wave stops at the most sensitive spot next to the frenulum.

Meanwhile, a wave starts at the tip and moves down the penis, then starts again at the tip. Then multiple waves following one after the other follow it. It's like like I'm plunging my dick deeper and deeper forever into some superhuman, tight pussy. My awareness recedes and my whole consciousness becomes only this sensation.

I can feel my orgasm coming on fast. But, right at the very precipice of finally being able to orgasm, all the sensation stops.

I find myself uselessly thrusting my hips into the air. "No!" I find myself gasping aloud, not knowing or caring who might hear. I desperately try to stroke my cock, but I can get no purchase. I grab it as hard as I can with both hands, but again that incredible mesh material just becomes rigid and I can feel no pressure. I've never been more horny or more frustrated.

The cage stays motionless. I can feel no more sensation. I stop my futile masturbation attempts and finally sit still back on the toilet seat. I slowly master my breathing. I wait a few more minutes. Nothing happens.

I glance down at my phone, and I see a text from Emily: "Congrats you're done for the day."

With my penis still hard, I leave the stall and walk straight past the sinks and back to my desk, not even noticing if there was anyone still in the bathroom.

I don't know if I'll make it through tomorrow.