Emily's Visit

Story Info
Devon gets caught jerking in public and pays the price.
4.9k words
4.36
14.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkbeasley
dkbeasley
221 Followers

He had seen one too many car flashing videos on the internet and had it in mind to live one out himself, perhaps even to record it if his luck held out.

Devon was a pretty regular guy, not of above average intellect but an achiever in some respects nonetheless. He had just gotten out of the service where he had done well and was picking up a paper every morning to go through the want ads. At 28, he had served 10 years and was ready to try something else. He was, however, a heavy consumer of pornography. This would serve to work against him.

While most men his age would know better, Devon believed that the women in the videos who happened upon a guy jerking off in his car were for real. It wasn't staged in his mind but in fact these were actual, real life recordings of true encounters and most all of these women were enthralled with their discovery.

Poor Devon was never destined to win a Pulitzer but he was thoroughly convinced as to the authenticity of these videos and was determined to make one of his own. That turned out to be a mistake.

He waited for what he assumed to be the heart of the shopping day, drove to a big box store on the other side of town and parked his car in an area away from the entrance. He waited and watched.

A few cars had driven past him but none had pulled along side. A half hour passed and nobody on foot or in a car stopped anywhere near him. He was undaunted, however, and dick in hand, continued to play with himself in hopes of being (accidentally) discovered.

He hadn't thought through what he'd say or how he'd excuse his behavior if it became necessary, he just hoped to be discovered.

He was highly vigilant those first 30 minutes but as time ticked by with nary even a close encounter he began to lower his guard. "You can't force something like this," he reminded himself, "It has to be spontaneous."

He never saw her coming. In a flash she was there at his window, video taping his otherwise very private activity. With his pants off, he was lazily jerking himself while she had her camera phone pointed directly at him, first at his dick and then at his face.

"Holy shit lady. What the fuck," he blurted breathlessly. He began to pull up his pants. He was so flustered it was nearly comical and as much as he had anticipated the moment, he was now in the full throes of panic.

"Calm down son," she said reassuringly, "This may turn out to be your lucky day."

Angry that he'd been surprised, angry that she seemed to have the upper hand, he again said, "What the fuck, lady!"

She smiled at him. "I want you to take a look at this video for me. You're the central character, after all. I think you should look at it." She queued it up, hit the play button and held it up for Devon to watch.

It began from some 50 feet away and as the camera closed on his car, it panned around that section of the parking lot, then down to his license plate and then around the side of his car to him naked from the waist down, jerking off in the driver's seat of his car. He looked at it and then looked up at her.

"Would you like to see it again?" she asked.

"No," he said meekly. "I'm sorry."

"Well like I said friend, this might be your lucky day. What's your name?"

"None of your business," he shot back angrily.

"Oh but you're wrong. It has become my business now. Do you know the penalty for indecent exposure? Do you know what it means to be named a pervert by the courts, to be labeled for life as a sexual predator? You can't ever even live near a school. I think you had better show a little respect here."

"Look lady, I'm sorry, ok? I didn't see you there. I didn't mean to give offense."

"It's a little late for that son. I'll ask one more time, what's your name?"

"Devon, my name is Devon."

"Now that's much better," she said. "Well Devon, I'm going to give you the chance to convince me not to turn this over to the police."

"Please lady," he answered. "I'll do whatever you want." His voice quivered, his hands were shaking and he was nearly in tears. He was scared shitless.

"Ok Devon, for starters I think you'd better finish pulling on your pants, start your car and follow me. Understood?"

He followed her to her house, went in with her whereupon she explained he was about to donate three weeks free labor, to do whatever she wanted (or else).

He briefly mounted a feeble argument but in the end relented. He really had no choice. Inasmuch as he had no job he would move into the spare bedroom and spend the next 21 days doing whatever she asked Reluctantly but quite necessarily, he agreed.

"What do I do first?" he asked.

"Take your clothes off," she answered.

"What? Why would I do that?" he asked, anger and hesitation evident in his voice.

"Devon, are you already disobeying me?" she asked, holding the phone aloft.

"Shit," he said to himself and began to undress. He got as far as his underwear and stopped

"Keep going, Devon. You're starting to get on my nerves. Get your fucking pants off now," she commanded in an angry voice. He did.

"Now that's better Turn around slowly." He did as instructed.

"You wanted me to catch you playing with yourself out there? Well, here's your chance, Devon. Start playing."

He stood motionless, staring back. She held up the phone again. He began to play with himself. She watched and said nothing.

This soon had its effect and he began to experience arousal. When he became fully erect she smiled for the first time and nodded approvingly.

As for Devon, he had begun to pick up a rhythm. He was getting into it. Once he began to flex and moan at the approaching climax she commanded him to stop. He didn't stop. She screamed, "Stop," and he did.

"Alright son, that's a good boy. You're beginning to understand who's the boss here. I want you to go to my bathroom right there, pick up the razor I've left sitting on the edge of the tub and shave yourself. You will shave your pubic region entirely. That includes your dick and your balls. Do you understand?" she asked with finality.

He nodded and went into the bathroom.

She was waiting when he came back out.

"Now Devon," she began, "I want you to pay very careful attention to what I'm about to say. The reason I made you shave is because that's what I like. It wasn't your choice, but mine. I don't like 'hairy'. Whenever I feel like playing with your cock, then that's exactly what I shall do. If I feel like sucking you then that's exactly what I shall do. When I want, and only when I say so, you will bend over and I shall fuck you with my strap-on. If I command you to eat me or lick my anus, then that's exactly what you will do, without hesitation or equivocation. Is that completely understood?"

"Yes mam," he replied. She slapped him hard across the face.

"Why did you hit me?" Devon asked in a whine.

"That was for failing to use my name," she said. "When you address me you will call me Mistress or Majesty, not 'her majesty' or 'your majesty', just Majesty. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Majesty," he responded, looking her in the eye

She slapped him again and the most quizzical look came over his face.

"Devon, I don't think you're getting this. I own you. You are my possession. You will make eye contact with me only when I say. Do you need me to refer to you as my dumb fucking little piss ant?" she asked.

"No Majesty, I understand," he replied with his eyes downcast.

"Ok then, Devon. Be sure you do understand and do not fail to obey my slightest command. Understood?"

"Yes," came his obedient reply

"That's fine Devon. Maybe there is hope for you. Now I want you to go to the hamper, sort my laundry and wash it."

"Yes, Majesty," he replied and turned to leave.

"Not so fast, Devon," she called after him.

He turned around and faced her, being sure to keep his glance downcast.

"You will, right now, right this minute, take my pants off and when you've done that you will take my panties off and put them on. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Majesty," he replied.

He pulled off her slacks and then slipped her panties down her legs, over the ankles and feet and then off. They were sky blue, nearly sheer bikini briefs. She was shaved bare. He was memorized by the sight and scent of her. He stepped into her underpants and pulled them up. He was hard as a flag pole and didn't know if that would please or infuriate her.

She stood with hands on hips, naked from the waist down and regarded him in her panties. His erection was massive. She said nothing so he turned to leave.

"Where do you think you're going, mister?" she asked.

"I'm going to do the laundry as you commanded," he replied.

"Did I dismiss you yet?" she queried.

"I thought you did Mistress. Clearly, I was wrong."

"Indeed you were wrong Devon. Kneel here before me and clasp your hands behind your back."

He did as she instructed.

"Now, lick me."

He did and as soon as she began to lubricate she made him stop.

"Now Devon, you may go do my laundry. Remember this. This is about me, not you. When my desires surface, they will be addressed and satisfied. Yours have no bearing here. You serve at my pleasure. You may go now," she said in conclusion.

"Yes Mistress," he said and was off.

The transformation had begun. Devon was not yet aware if it but she was. Though she'd humiliated him by having him kneel before her, he had immediately and without hesitation obeyed her command to lick. She was moving him methodically from the reluctant indenture to the willing slave. Soon he would do anything she said, not because he must but because he wanted to.

Devon stood naked at the kitchen sink doing the lunch dishes. It was one of his jobs. As he had been from the beginning, he was still conflicted, still held fast in the clutches of his own consternation. On the one hand, he loved acting the slave to her. How he swooned even now in week two at being naked before her, commanded in no uncertain terms to keep himself perpetually exposed for her licentious pleasure.

How infuriating it was though on the other hand, to so often be teased to the brink of release only to be commanded to hold back.

"Do not cum until I permit you to cum," she'd say. Her power over him had become near absolute. He knew it. She knew it and it was simultaneously exhilarating and humiliating. Strangely, he was beginning to warm to the idea of humiliation before her.

Even now as that thought played in his mind while he stood there, he was quite aware of the stiffening member between his legs, becoming hard in response to the idea of naked, slavish servitude to her.

She came up behind him and traced her fingernails across his bare bottom. His erection was altogether obvious.

"Turn to face me," she commanded and he did as instructed. She dipped her hand into the soapy water and began to play with his dick. She dipped her hand again and again into the sink and each time brought it to his middle, the soapy drizzle oozing down his belly onto his reddening cock, on down to soak his balls and then onto the kitchen floor.

Her slender fingers were wet and warm and slippery and wonderful and they played along the full length of him, stroking slowly and knowingly, squeezing and sliding up and back along his shaft. The light reflected off the taunt skin, bathed and glistening in the soapy slurry. She traced her nails up the underside of him, teasing at his head. It was powerfully erotic and he was getting lost in it.

He wanted so badly to look her in the eyes, to tell her how he felt, to tell her about his growing affection for her and then, bam, she pulled back.

"Look what you've you done," she said, smiling as she said it like the evil queen she was. "Just look at the mess on this floor. Now I have to spank you. I think, however, that may have to wait until this afternoon."

He asked why.

"My friend Emily is coming over this afternoon. I've told her all about you and I think I'll wait to spank you until she gets here," said Majesty.

His eyes went wide as dinner plates and she noticed.

"Oh don't be afraid of that Devon. You only have 7 days left with me and if you're a good boy this afternoon I may let Emily play with you after your spanking," she said

"But, but," he began and she shushed him.

"I won't hurt you. It'll be more of a ceremonial spanking. Now here, put on this 'French maids' apron. I want to see how it looks." She handed it to him. It was black, very small and trimmed in white lace.

Dutifully, Devon tied the apron around himself. It offered minimal cover for his genitals and literally nothing else. He stood there barefoot, completely naked but for the tiny maid's apron.

"I like the way you look in that," she began, "It makes me kind of proud of you. You keep that on while you finish your chores. And Devon," she added as a near afterthought, "I want you to freshen up your shave down there. I want you to look your best for Emily", she concluded.

"Yes Majesty," he quickly responded and smiled as he turned to go. There was a little bounce in his step. "I want you to be proud of me when Emily gets here," and he was off. She smiled.

Each of them spent the next two hours preparing for Emily's arrival. The doorbell rang at precisely 4:00.

"Shall I get it Majesty?" Devon called out.

"No, I'll get the door. You stand here by the chair. You will bow slightly in greeting to her but say nothing. Did you shave as I instructed you?"

He lifted the front of the tiny apron. He was shaved smooth as the proverbial baby's butt. Majesty nodded and turned for the door.

Emily entered not with a flourish but with the easy grace of a long time friend. They hugged each other and there were cheek kisses. Devon stood quietly in his place, hands folded behind his back. He guessed she was early 60's, 5 1/2 feet tall, a couple pounds overweight possibly but all in all an attractive woman. Her smile was easy and natural. She struck him immediately as quietly self assured and comfortable.

Their eyes met for the briefest moment. Devon bowed slightly as he'd been told and struck a properly deferential posture.

"Emily," Majesty began, "I'd like you to meet Devon," she began. "Devon, this is Miss Emily."

He stepped forward and smiling, bowed again.

"Nice to meet you, Devon," Emily said. "I've been told all about you."

Again Devon smiled and looked toward her but not quite making eye contact.

"Devon," Majesty began, "Will you bring us each a glass of wine. Pour from the bottle I've left out to breathe."

"Yes Majesty," he replied snd turned to head for the kitchen. Emily watched him as he left the room. Clearly he was full out naked beneath that little apron. She liked that, liked it a lot.

The ladies were visiting quietly when Devon returned with the wine. As previously arranged, he also brought some grapes, cherries and pieces of sharp cheese. He set it before them.

"Thank you, Devon. Please stay here in case we need anything else." He did.

It wasn't long before the glasses needed refilling and the cheese was gone. Devon discretely replenished both. His bare ass had again followed him out of the room as he left for the kitchen. Emily made a small whistle, barely audible but Majesty heard it and they exchanged glances.

After he set down the glasses and cheese board, Majesty gave him a new instruction. She began by directing a comment to Emily.

"Emily," she began, "I've asked Devon to shave his balls and his dick. I told him to do a good job so that he'd look and feel smooth and without stubble. Would you mind checking to see if he feels smooth to you?"

"Under one condition," Emily answered.

"And what would that be?" asked Majesty

"I think," began Emily, "that we should call it his cock and not his dick," she concluded

"Then so be it," declared Majesty. "Take your apron off Devon, so Emily can check your cock."

He walked over to stand in front of Emily, reached back to untie the apron and let it drop to his feet. There was scant little of it to begin with but at least it had afforded him a modicum of cover. Now, nothing. He stood there, barefoot and naked.

Emily reached out and began to play with his cock. She had from the beginning and still did have an air of self assurance and control. She smiled easily as she began to stroke him; no hurry, no fuss, no halting hesitation. She looked over to Majesty and winked. Majesty picked up on her meaning. They had talked about it.

"Devon," she began, "you heard Emily say I'd told her about you and indeed that's true. We talked about you a few times and she has revealed a fantasy to me and it's about you."

Devon looked towards her and back towards Emily. He didn't dare make eye contact. His cock was hard. He waited.

"She asked me to take her top off so that you could suck her nipples. We're going to do that right now." And with that said, Majesty got up, walked over to Emily who had also stood up and she began to unbutton Emily's blouse.

Instinctively Devon began to stroke. He was quickly instructed to stop. He did but his reddened cock was swollen to its full potential and throbbed there before him, bobbing in rhythm as his pounding heart sent fresh courses of blood surging through his body. Every pore, every hair, every synapse was on alert. He had begun to sweat.

Majesty had gotten to the last button and slipped Emily's blouse back over her shoulders. It was a light lavender cotton broadcloth shirt and it pooled at her feet when Majesty let it drop. Emily began to reach back to unclasp her bra but Majesty stopped her. "Allow me, Dear."

As her bra was pulled away, her breasts tumbled out into the afternoon sun, streams of it as it poured through the window and shone in golden rays across her chest. It was as if her tits were lit up by Mother Earth herself. Her breasts were full and firm. Her nipples were hard and swollen to the size of thimbles. She looked down at them and then up at Devon and then at Majesty.

Majesty took Emily's breasts in hand. She put two fingers in her own mouth and then to Emily's right nipple. "Do you see how her nipple responds to touch, Devon," she asked, looking directly at him. He nodded.

"Alright then. We are going to show a kindness to our guest this afternoon," she said, "and you can begin by sucking her nipples as she has requested."

Devon did as he was told and Emily responded enthusiastically, purring and putting her hands around his head, pulling him into her.

As this was underway, Majesty began to undress. Devon was entirely preoccupied with his assignment and hadn't noticed. Emily, however, very much noticed and she looked past Devon and watched. She too was beginning to sweat.

She pulled back and blew a kiss to Majesty. Devon turned at that and for the first time, saw his owner fully nude. He had licked her hairless pussy, had gotten her wet in fact but had never before seen her tits. They were smaller than Emily's but were nonetheless well formed and like Emily's, her nipples too were hard and puckered.

"You may look me in the eye now, Devon," she said and he did. She was naked. Devon was naked and Emily was topless. Majesty kissed him. It was full and wet and purposeful. "It's time for your spanking now, Devon." He nodded.

Having retaken her seat, Emily leaned forward and began to suck him. Majesty began to spark him as he stood there, accepting Emily's wet lips, sliding up and down his length. Each time Majesty's open hand landed against his bare ass he reflexively thrust his hips forward in Emily's mouth. She slurped him. Majesty spanked him again and again. It was a mixture of pain and pleasure so pure and unrivaled that he could scarcely contain himself. It was delicious and it was awful and it was mind bending. He was on fire with sensation.

dkbeasley
dkbeasley
221 Followers
12