Emily's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And swarming at him out of that sensation was a singular want, a need really. He very much wanted to be good for Majesty, to make her proud of him. He turned his head toward her, looked her in the eye and asked, "What further can I do to please you, Majesty?" At that, Emily pulled off and looked up in expectation.

"I want you to jerk off onto Emily's tits Devon. You have my permission to cum on her. "

His eyebrows popped up in surprise. He looked at Majesty, his face the picture of indecision. He wasn't sure - but she was. She nodded her approval. He began to jerk.

As he did this, Majesty took up a position behind him. She put her hands on his hips and began to buck into him. She slammed her hairless pussy again and again into him, delivering a frenzied ass fucking the likes of which he'd never experienced and he loved it, he was crazy for it. Her tits swung out and back each time she rammed him.

For Devon, it was symphonic, a rush of emotional melodies, so many of them blending together in a mind numbing three part harmony; one part bliss, one part humiliation and the third part blinding sensation...pure and white and everywhere at the same time.

He exploded onto Emily's chest. She gasped and he fired again and then again. Majesty had slowed up on the ass slamming but still held fast to his bare hips, pressing and sliding her hairless pussy up and back over his cheeks and through his crack. She was wet and breathing hard. She was strong.

Emily had straightened up and was smearing Devon's deposits across her breasts. She hummed softly and rocked slowly back and forth in her seat but her eyes were locked on Majesty. She was laser focused. Devon was unsure of why that would be but his curiosity was answered in a heartbeat.

Majesty stepped back and slapped him hard across the ass. Emily drew a quick breath. It was audible. Devon straightened and turned around. Majesty was staring at him. Her eyes demanded his, she bore into him. But she said nothing. Her face revealing nothing. He realized he was holding his breath.

When finally she spoke it was uncharacteristically hoarse. She was still breathing heavily. Devon had never seen her like this and thought she looked a little wild-eyed. She regarded him in a very deliberate way. "Devon," she finally said, "I need for you to get hard again right now. If you can do that, I will release you from your third week of service."

She reached out and took his dick in hand.

"I'm not sure Majesty but I'll try," he replied.

Emily very much recognized the look that Devon couldn't discern on Majesty's face. It was need - pure, raw need. Emily had taken the rest of her clothes off and came from behind Devon to stand between him and Majesty. They kissed. Emily moved again, this time to stand behind Majesty who addressed him again.

"Devon, you will fuck me right now and fuck me like you never fucked a woman before. You will fuck me with everything you have. You will insure that I never forget this."

He nodded. She lay back on the soda such that her hips were positioned at the front edge of the cushion. She opened her legs, her hairless pussy wet, open and glistening in her own fluids. Emily had gone to stand behind the sofa and she reached over the back and cupped Majesty's tits.

Devon had recovered sufficiently to penetrate her. She leaned her head back and founds Emily's lips. Their kiss was familiar and wet and knowing and real. Devon had begun to rock in and out of her, easily sliding the full length of himself through her lubricated folds. She had demanded he be shaved bald and she had done the same. There was no friction. It was slippery and wet and hot and the scent of her filled the air about him.

He began to pick up speed, to thrust with greater purpose and urgency. He had fully regained his erection and understood entirely what he needed to do - to give Majesty the fucking of a lifetime, both for her and him. He was way, way past knowing why, he knew only that he must.

Emily leaned over the back of the sofa and bent down to reach Majesty's nipple and take it in her mouth. This positioned her own breasts directly above Majesty's face and she followed suit. They licked, sucked, and slurped noisily at each others nipples. And Devon fucked away with everything he had. He'd never in his life seen or imagined anything like this.

Emily lifted up and looked at him. They were literally face to face, no more than inches apart. "Fuck her," she said. Her eyes were not soft and beckoning now but steely and intense "Fuck her", she said again, "fuck her." There was urgency and want in her voice and her eyes bore into him. Majesty's body recoiled with each thrust, her belly and flattened tits jiggling under the assault. She stared up at them, her lips tightly pursed but she was otherwise unreadable. Her breathing was loud and came in hard, measured pants and her skin glistened with sweat.

She reached up and grabbed Devon astride his hips and she began rhythmically yanking him into her. Her face told no story but her eyes betrayed her. They brimmed with lust and it was deep, fierce and aflame with need. She was going to have him full on and was 'taking no prisoners'. She yanked him in and pushed him back and yanked him in again, harder and harder.

Still only inches from his face, Emily leaned forward and kissed him. She kissed him meaningfully. She too was needful and from her breathing, was approaching her climax. She reached behind his head, grabbed some hair and pulled him hard into her lips. And she said it again, still with her mouth pressed to his, "Fuck her. Fuck her."

And with that, Majesty screamed out in release. She had yanked him hard into her but now she just held him there, squirming her cunt against him, milking the moment for everything it had. She drew a breath and held it, her eyes were closed.

When he awoke the next morning Majesty was sitting on the side of his bed, looking down at him and smiling an easy smile. Her face was serene. She no longer wore the mask of the slave owner.

"Hi there, handsome," she said. There was lightness in her voice and mirth in her eyes. He'd never seen or even imagined her like this.

"Hello, Majesty," he said as he sat up. He turned towards her, careful to keep his glance downcast. He didn't know what to make of this. She'd never before awakened him or spoken kindly to him.

"Look at me, Devon," she said and he did. There was a sweetness in her voice, a kindness in it. "My name is Margaret," she continued. "You don't have to call me Majesty or Mistress any more. You are released from your service. No strings."

Her smile was warm and earnest and brimmed of tenderness. He felt affection from her and recognized it as the real thing, true and genuine. He didn't know what to say or do. She kept smiling down at him. She placed her hand aside his face and cupped his cheek. "You're free to go, Devon," she said.

12