Emily's Weekend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I got out of the shower, I went over to the dresser to get my hair brush. As I opened the dresser, I saw the pair of handcuffs sitting there. I felt as if they were beckoning me. My stomach knotted instantly. I felt shivers down my arms and my back. I took the cuffs out and wondered, what Mark would think if he saw them. I truly couldn't guess one way or the other. The mere touch of the handcuffs gave me goose bumps. My vagina started to get wet. I was breathing rather rapidly. I desperately wanted to put them on right there, still naked from the shower. Keeping the key within easy reach, I decided to take a chance. I had to keep the keys nearby in case Mark showed up. I locked the cuffs first on my left hand and then on my right, then went about getting ready. As I was almost ready, the bell rang startling me. In a rush, I took off the handcuffs and left them on the dresser. As I opened the door, Mark was standing there with a really nice bouquet of red roses. I said, "Come on in, I am almost ready". He just stood there with a dumbfounded expression on his face. I joked, "Earth to Mark, come in Mark!"

He recovered and said, "Emily you will kill a lot of hearts today!" I giggled and leaned in for a kiss. It turned out to be lingering one. Afterwards, I found him a vase and he filled it with water and set it on my kitchen counter. Meanwhile, I took a quick look at the hallway mirror, touched up my lipstick then grabbed my purse and put on the heels.

Mark clearly took some effort to make the evening a romantic one. He suggested "Something Borrowed", a girlie film that guys wouldn't typically like. He held my hand throughout the movie as if it was the most precious thing on earth. During some of the intimate scenes on the screens, I instinctively leaned closer and received a passionate kiss. Giggling like school children, we turned our attention back to the!!br0ken!! Those turned out to be first of several during the rest of the film. Afterwards he drove us to this Italian restaurant that was a bit of a distance away. He kept the conversation flowing. He kept asking me questions and the conversation seemed to flow very naturally. I had lost all track of time and distance until we got to this Italian place. It was a place that I had heard of but never been to. As he stopped the car, I exclaimed, "Oh my, we are here already?" Mark gave me the most disarming smile.

I had heard from my friends that the prices were pretty high. The ambiance was really exquisite. We were greeted by an old gentleman in a three piece suit who was soft spoken and seemed to anticipate everything in advance. After we were seated, he was gone with a promise of chef's special bread along with extra virgin olive oil from Italy. Mark asked, "What do you think of this place? Have you been here before?"

"I have not been here either. Today's my first time," I added rather sheepishly.

"I had seen it driving into the town and always wondered about the food," he added.

"I have heard that their veal and lemon saltimbocca is pretty exquisite," I said, recalling a colleague's comment at the bank.

Our conversation continued as if uninterrupted. I asked Mark about his job and he said he was a senior Manager in an international company. I knew that their offices were not in our town but thirty miles further east. He was called from time to time at the local branch. He had some friends from when he was studying in the local university, who lived here in town. So he would come over and stay with them once in a while.

One day they had brought him to the café where I was working and he saw me. Clearly I didn't remember seeing him, but then possibly I didn't pay particular attention due to rush crowd. He asked me a lot about my college and the two jobs. He genuinely seemed interested.

Mark said, "From what you are telling me, seems like the pay in the bank won't be so bad. I am sure you don't 'NEED' the second job."

"That's true but Joe is like a second dad to me. He's been kind and considerate to me. Most of all, he had helped me when I was short on money during college."

It was also true that the money from the second job paid the rent of my weekend "home" in the cellar of the Adult Store. I was not ready to tell Mark about THAT one. We were interrupted by the waiter and Mark ordered the saltimbocca.

"I will have the same," I added.

Mark also ordered two glasses of Pape Clement Blanc. I must have gasped visibly as both Mark and the waiter looked at me.

The meal was really wonderful and the wine was exquisite. As we headed back to town, Mark commented how I was glowing a bit. I blamed it on the romantic evening. I didn't realize that subconsciously I was toying with the butterfly on the black bracelet.

My apartment came and Mark opened my door for me, as he had done always. I truly didn't want the evening to end so soon. I said, "Mark I am known to make a really smashing Irish Coffee. Would you like to come in for a cup?" He agreed and we headed in.

As I was unlocking the door, I leaned in for a goodnight kiss. As we walked backwards into the apartment, lips still locked, I knew the coffee was going to have to wait. We somehow fumbled into my bedroom to the tiny bed, me still walking backwards. The clothes were suddenly like a binding wall between the two of us, to be cast aside. I went after his shirt and he went for my dress. The zip of the dress was far easier that the buttons of his shirt. As I stepped out of the dress, having cast both of our shoes already, Mark finished taking off his shirt. That tiny break in the kissing seemed like eternity. We could not bear the separation between our warm bodies. Both of us fell into the bed, arms and legs still locked together. As he started kissing my neck, I had this electrifying rush to get his pants off. He continued kissing me passionately while somehow I managed to get his pants and shorts off. He had somehow managed to get my bra off in the meantime and had gone after my panties as if it was Enemy Number one! I started to giggle a lot and finally helped him with the enemy. They went flying somewhere.

Finally rid of all the barriers, we could be together and I wrapped my legs around his back and pulled him even closer on top of me. He seemed to read my mind and was ready. I felt his erection before it registered to me. My body seemed to have a mind of its own and went into overdrive. As he entered me I contracted the lips of my pussy, the sudden pressure excited him to no end. It was a trick I had learned from a gymnast friend for when on the pommel horse and I knew guys liked it a lot. It had a predictable effect on Mark as well. He went rock hard and was inside me. I sank further into the bed relaxing the lips of my pussy and he withdrew only for us to meet again, me rising and him coming down. This seemed to go on for an eternity.

At last both of us were truly exhausted and lay contentedly in the tiny bed, looking at the ceiling. He had his arm under my head and my right arm was on his chest. The butterfly was lying close to his chin. "I Love you Emily!" he said suddenly. I knew we had been seeing each other for some time but I hadn't expected him to profess his liking quite so. I did feel as if I was falling for him as well. I couldn't think of any appropriate words to say and kissed him back deeply while reaching for his penis. Still kissing, I pulled him back on top of me and was rewarded by the hardening in the appropriate place.

After what seemed like forever, we reluctantly separated. Mark was breathing very heavily this time and said, "Oh God, Emily you seem to have ability to get a dead man going." I giggled in the nape of his neck, my head still on his right arm and my right arm drawing circles on his chest. I had somehow managed to put my left leg under his legs and used it to pull him close.

Draping my right leg on top of him, I said mischievously, "In case you didn't know, that is NOT how I make Irish Coffee!" It was his turn to laugh and he raised my right palm to his lips and kissed it. I felt it was very romantic.

The butterfly brushed his cheek and he decided a close examination was in order. "This doesn't look like any ordinary bracelets I have seen at the mall," he commented.

I simply smiled and said, "That's because I am not any ordinary girl."

He turned his head and kissed me again but asked, "Is it a family icon or something?"

"No, it's just something I bought because of its uniqueness." That seemed to satisfy his curiosity.

As I was looking past him I saw the pair of handcuffs on the dresser. I felt a stirring inside me as I imagined being handcuffed and having Mark inside me. Mark must have sensed my orgasm as he joked, "What, you're still not done?", then he followed the direction I was looking and saw the handcuffs.

His reaction shocked me. Ordinarily I would have expected for a guy to get a hard on when discovering handcuffs in the bedroom of a girl. Mark had a mix of confusion and horror (or was it disgust? I am not sure) on his face. He said, "What are these doing here? Are you some undercover cop or something?"

I said, "No silly, it's just something I like to wear sometimes."

"What? Why would you do that?" he exclaimed with a distinct sense of dislike. "I was thinking of you as a nice girl who was normal".

I was shocked. I didn't expect this from the guy who had professed his love for me such a short time ago. "What do you mean? I am a normal girl who likes guys just like anyone else." I was sounding defensive by now.

"Who also likes to wear handcuffs," he accused as he got out of the bed and started pacing. This was all so unexpected and I was on the brink of crying. He seemed oblivious to the fact. As I lay there in the bed stark naked, he saw the faint welt of the chain on my waist. "And more than handcuffs I see," he continued accusingly, now pointing to my waist.

This was so unexpected and it hurt my feelings. I was very sad that he felt that way. I felt I had to explain, make him understand. "Will you just listen to me for a minute?" I begged as he started to pace around the room. I tried to explain to him about the adult store (Minus the Non-Consented sex), my sudden discovery of my body's reaction and how I had started to come to terms with it.

Instead of compassion and understanding, there was a look of horror and disgust on his face. "And how long you had been imprisoning yourself in those cuffs?" he interrupted. I admitted it had been a few weeks just over a month.

"This is way too much for me to process. Can you not stop doing these kinky things?" he demanded.

"But it gives me such a huge pleasure," I said and immediately regretted it.

"So you were faking just now?"

I started to cry. "No Mark, I enjoyed the sex as much too. It's just the orgasms I get are also something I enjoy." That seemed to him as if it were an attack on him. He started to get dressed in silence. "Please don't go Mark, I love you too," I begged, but to no avail.

"I don't want to discuss this any-more right now," and with that he was gone. I was devastated. I cursed myself for taking the handcuffs out of the dresser before Mark came. If only I had left them inside, none of this would have happened! I kept cursing my stupidity and cried into early hours of the morning.

The rest of the weekend dragged on with a sense of gloom. I pushed myself somehow to work on Monday morning, attempting to distract myself in the breakfast hour crowd at the Café. The other girls at the bank plied me with questions about Mark and I just said he left on Friday night. They all thought I must have spurred him away like an Ice Queen. Some were glad that it went bad, thinking they now stood some chance with Mark. Mary tried to console me and cheer me. But it didn't help. I found myself crying each night to sleep.

12