Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she returned, she was careful to sit modestly. Shortly thereafter, Jane suggested it was time for us to leave. It was nearing eleven and Oscar had yawned twice in the last ten minutes. We said our goodbyes at the door. Emma gave me a little kiss goodbye. Just a light peck, not the 'see you later' kiss she gave me in the subway. Jane managed to hug Oscar and, for just a second, I thought he might not let go.

On the way home, Emma sat quietly next to me. At home, we changed into sleepwear, shorts for me and a robe, just a robe, for Emma, and sat with mugs of tea in the living room. "That was nice," I ventured.

"Not what I expected."

"Me either," I answered.

"Did you get any vibes about what might have been going on?" she asked.

"I think you and Emma were on the same page."

"Then why are we sitting here half naked instead of at their house?"

"Oscar."

"Oscar?"

"Yes, Oscar. I don't know if they had any discussion about what might happen this evening, but Oscar was clearly not going there."

"I noticed that as well."

"How could you not notice? However, I thought you put on quite a show on his behalf," I ventured.

"I did, deliberately. I thought he might begin to think with his little head instead of his noggin, but it didn't work," she said.

"Too soon to tell," I said. "You got into more than his mind. Maybe he'll be friendlier in round two."

"So we should have them here?"

"Absolutely. I guarantee he'll come, but scrap the 'come and fuck me' black dress. Let him work for it. He'll have to be more obvious and maybe Emma will call him on it and we'll be off the races."

Sunday afternoon, Jane went into the bedroom to call Emma and invite them to dinner. She emerged forty-five minutes later. "That was a long time for an invitation," I observed.

"We got to talking. Woman to woman. It's been a long time and we had a lot of ground to cover."

"Anything you care to share?"

"We were close in our assumptions. Emma wants to renew our relationship and if you're included she's good with it."

"Interesting."

"Yes it is but there's more. She hadn't discussed it with Oscar. She hoped he'd get the message when we were there but she misinterpreted his interest. She was curious, so she brought it up after we left last night. Oscar's interested alright, but in fucking me, not Emma fucking either one of us.

"They'll be here a week from Friday for dinner. She agrees with your assessment that we should downplay the sexy clothing but she thinks we should engage is some close bonding activities between the three of us. She thinks if we play well together, then Oscar will want to become part of it and the rest would just be a matter of time."

"Very interesting and very devious of both of you."

"Thank you dear for the complement. Is devious the same as manipulating things so you get what you want?"

"Exactly."

"Can you think of anything else I'd like to manipulate to get what I want right now?"

The conversation ended and the manipulation began.

It was a long two weeks waiting for Emma and Oscar to arrive for dinner. Sex with Jane was at an all time high, not only in frequency but in variation as well. Many times I wondered how planning to have sex with someone other than your spouse could actually bring folks closer together rather than lead to divorce. The only answer I could come up with was we were doing it together; not cheating on each other. No secrets. No guilt. However, we hadn't done anything yet.

Friday finally arrived. Jane insisted on afternoon sex before they came. I wasn't sure whether she was trying to tire me out to limit my potential should something happen or to reduce the possibility of my having a hair trigger and associated embarrassment.

The dress code was subdued. Jane was wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt without shoes when she answered the door. I hadn't seen her get dressed but I was sure she wore appropriate underwear, whatever that was. Emma was wearing cut off shorts and a t-shirt similar to Jane's. They hugged, tighter and longer than last time and I think they kissed briefly. I barely caught it peripherally as I approached Oscar to shake his hand.

I shook his hand and patted his upper arm with my free hand. He shook my hand firmly and I thought we were off to a good start. Emma then turned to me. The gleam in her eye told me to prepare myself. She threw both arms around my neck and laid a double, subway platform, kiss on me. "Boy am I glad to see you again," she said.

When I looked at Jane, she gave me a thumb's up and I knew they were already executing their plan.

Dinner was informal. Jane had prepared a beef, pork and chicken concoction that she served over copious amounts of buttered noodles and a magnum of Sangiovese. We all ate too much and we staggered into the living room where she offered up a warm peach cobbler with vanilla bean ice cream and coffee. Throughout the women focused most of their conversation on each other and, occasionally me, with little attempt to include Oscar.

When Jane cleared the dessert dishes, Emma moved to sit next to me on the sofa. "Do you mind?" she asked Jane when she returned.

"Not at all," she responded and sat next to Oscar on the love seat. Oscar looked lost. He was clearly uncomfortable. Emma snuggled up to me as if in intense conversation. Oscar did not look pleased but he didn't move when Jane moved closer to him. She could tell he was affected by the increased size of the lump in his jeans but he made no move to encourage her.

Finally, Jane stood up. "Do you guys like to dance?" she asked.

"I love to dance," replied Emma.

Together, they moved the furniture to clear a space large enough for dancing and selected a radio station featuring easy listening dance music. Jane grabbed me and we began to dance. Oscar was initially reluctant but yielded to Emma's urging and soon the four of us were moving in time to the music. Jane pulled me close, rubbing her body against mine and grinding her hips against mine. Emma tried similar efforts with Oscar, and after some resistance, he actually pushed back.

We danced until the tune ended. When the next selection started, Jane called, "Change partners."

I began to dance with Emma. She wasn't slow to resume the same activities that Jane had just abandoned. I moved with her and grabbed her ass to insure constant pressure. Jane had some initial problems with Oscar but, when I looked at them, Oscar had his hands on Jane's backside, his eyes closed and grinding back into her. I whispered to Emma to take a look for herself. She did and looked back at me, smiled and gave me a kiss as Jane watched. Jane took a similar advantage with Oscar. She put her head on his shoulder and nuzzled up to his neck. Oscar had a hand on Jane's neck and the other on her ass with his eyes closed and his face buried in her hair.

Little happened after that. Emma and I sat on the sofa and she maneuvered onto my lap where my excitement at dancing with her was obvious. Oscar somehow managed to keep Jane from a similar position. Emma watched Oscar closely and limited her activity with me accordingly. When Oscar yawned the first time she slipped off my lap and when he yawned again she suggested it was time to go.

They left for home about ten minutes later. Jane was disappointed and she told me Emma felt similarly. She predicted Emma and Oscar would have a serious discussion over the weekend.

Jane's disappointment did not continue into the bedroom. We fucked in more positions that night than in the previous three weeks together. As I fell asleep, I thought Oscar had missed the best opportunity of his life.

Neither Jane nor I heard from Emma until Tuesday night. Jane disappeared into the bedroom to talk to her on the phone. When she returned, she filled me in. She told me Emma had been having long talks with Oscar, trying to understand what he was thinking and, more importantly, what he felt. Eventually, he had shared with her that he had been raised in a moral and extremely ethical environment. He admitted he had a physical reaction to Jane that bothered him intensely. He believed in his morals and his commitment to Emma and he was never supposed to have sexual reactions with another woman. It was not who he was and it bordered on a mortal sin for him.

Emma worked with him for two days, getting him to admit it was possible to love two people at the same time and something he was born to do. Rather than feeling forsaken he should be grateful for the opportunity. She told him that she would never condemn him for loving someone else in addition to her and that, if anything, their relationship would only get stronger. "The more you give away your love, the more you'll receive and the more you'll have for us," she told him. "The world needs more love, not less," she added.

Emma thought she had broken Oscar's shell but the omelet wasn't cooked. She wanted time to improve Oscar's outlook. They agreed to a tentative date for us to get together in three weeks.

Emma called again a week later. She shared that she had been working with Oscar, encouraging him to fantasize about Jane while having sex with her. They had reached the point that Oscar was using Jane's name during sex and the results were surprising. Oscar's energy and incentive had reached new highs in their relationship. He had become a tiger in the bedroom. She confirmed the date for the Friday, ten days away but she wanted to try a new approach. She suggested she and Jane go shopping together over the weekend.

Ten days later, Jane and I went to Oscar's and Emma's for another dinner and drinks evening. The women had obviously coordinated and choreographed as much as they could. The evening was casual. The women wore matching white, sleeveless, blouses that buttoned down the front, loose skirts and deck shoes without socks. A side view confirmed both wore bras. The guys were dressed in Dockers and golf shirts although I wore shorts while Oscar wore trousers.

The dinner was casual. The weather was perfect and we filled our plates buffet style and ate around a small wrought iron table on the tiny patio behind the house. The conversation flowed as freely as the margarita's from the large pitcher Emma had prepared. Everyone participated and the laughter and volume increased as the liquid in the pitcher decreased. Eventually, we moved inside before we annoyed the neighbors.

Inside, we all pitched in to store the leftovers and load the dishwasher and then moved to the living room with clean glassware and a fresh pitcher of margaritas. We sat next to our mates on a sofa and loveseat situated at right angles to each other. When we were into our second helping of post dinner drinks, Emma shared that she would like to "spice things up a little." Both Oscar and I asked how she thought she might do that. She responded by leaving the room briefly and returning with a box clearly containing a game of some kind.

She told us the game was intended to loosen our inhibitions and she thought it would be fun to try it. When I asked to see the box, she eagerly handed it to me. I could see from Jane's expression that the game wasn't a surprise to her and I concluded it was one of the purchases they made when they had gone shopping together.

Inside, I found a game board, player tokens, dice and a deck of cards. I looked at the top card in the deck. It said, "Kiss the first player on your right who is of the opposite sex."

Interesting. The second card read, "Take off one article of clothing. If you are already naked, you may ask someone else to remove an article of clothing."

More interesting. "This game," I said, "seems to encourage sensual activity between the players while having them remove their clothing."

"That was my understanding," responded Emma.

"And the ultimate result is that we'd all end up naked?" I asked.

"That is a realistic conclusion," she answered.

"Then why bother with the game? We're adults here. We could just agree to get naked without the need for a game."

"True, but I thought the game would add some excitement and a little tension that would enhance the experience."

"May I suggest an alternative that, I feel, would be equally exciting?"

Emma looked at Jane and got silent approval. "Sure. Why not? What are you thinking?"

I put the game aside and stood up. I moved the table in front of the sofa aside. I went into the kitchen, turned on the light and closed the door part way when I came back. I then turned off the lights in the living room. That created a soft lighting with enough light to see each other. I then asked Emma to stand up. I moved her to the center of the room and then suggested that Jane join her. I positioned them facing each other and sat on the sofa next to Oscar.

Several seconds passed before, Jane, puzzled, asked "What are we supposed to do?"

"Whatever you want. You've known each other for a long time and it's been forever since you've had a chance to really get together. This is your chance," I said. When I looked at Oscar he was smiling broadly.

"You want us to ... you know. With you guys watching?"

"I don't want you to do anything. I want to do what you want to do. What you've been dying to do for the last two months."

While Jane pondered my meaning, Emma leaned toward her and kissed her softly on the lips. That simple kiss, created an avalanche of emotion. They threw their arms around each other and began an intense, open mouthed, tongue-lashing kiss.

"Holy shit," whispered Oscar, under his breath beside me."

When the kiss ended, they stood back and began to laugh. The laughter ended when they began a second, even more powerful kiss.

Next to me, Oscar was having trouble breathing. "Hang in there," I whispered to him. "It gets better."

The women were moving their hands over each other's body, mostly on their backs, until Emma discovered Jane's ass and pulled her tight against her. They stopped kissing, leaned back and began to unbutton each other blouses. I thought they had forgotten Oscar and I were in the room.

When their respective blouses were unbuttoned they pushed them back off their shoulders until they were hanging behind them still tucked into their skirts. Emma leaned in and buried her face between Jane's breasts, pushing them together in her bra with her hands. Jane pushed her chest forward for Emma and reached behind her back to unsnap her bra. When Emma sensed the release of the bra's tension, she moved slightly, tossed the now useless bra aside and buried her face between Jane's now exposed breasts.

"God, I've missed you so much," I heard Emma say.

Oscar was unable to say anything. He was, however, rubbing his crotch with his right hand as he stared at the scene evolving in front of him. Truthfully, I was only slightly less effected.

Jane unsnapped Emma's bra and it quickly joined hers on the carpet. They laughed, kissed and played with each others breasts like children rediscovering their favorite toy. Emma reached to unbutton Jane's skirt.

"No," said Jane. "Together."

They removed each others skirts, stepped out of them and kicked the skirts and blouses aside. The shoes followed the skirts. Watching them together, in their identical, modest white panties as they resumed kissing was one of the most erotic scenes I'd ever watched. Emma's hands found their way to elastic waist of Jane's panties. Jane whispered something to Emma. She nodded and they turned to face Oscar and me.

They had clearly not forgotten we were in the room. Together they pulled their panties off and kicked them in our direction. Neither pair reached us but I appreciated their effort. I picked up Emma's panties and put them to my face and inhaled deeply. Oscar was focused on both the women and both hands were inside the fly of his trousers. I also appreciated the beauty of the naked women in front of me. Jane's pubic triangle was perfectly trimmed and inviting. Emma's was narrower and trimmed in the shape of an arrowhead pointing, like a treasure map, to the mound containing her jewels.

Emma slid down in front of Jane and buried her face between her legs. Jane spread her legs and leaned back with her eyes closed. Soon Jane was on her back on the floor and Emma was energetically focused on pleasing Jane and herself. They wiggled around until they were able to pleasure each other. I watched intently as first Jane, and then Emma experienced explosions I associated with nearly simultaneous orgasms. Next to me, Oscar had cum inside his pants.

After a brief rest, the women stood up and Emma started toward Oscar. Jane came up behind her, redirected her toward me and replaced Emma in front of Oscar.

Emma leaned in to me and kissed me with her mouth open. I greeted her the same way and, as we kissed, truly sexually, for the first time, I reached up and lifted her dangling breasts, one in each hand. She moaned into my mouth as I pressed them against her chest.

She sat on my lap and began to remove my shirt as I held her hips. Successful, she kneeled on the floor between my legs and began to work on my shorts. I lifted my ass off the sofa as she removed my shorts and underwear in a single effort.

Next to us, Jane was working a similar exercise with Oscar. "Oh, my," I heard her exclaim as she removed his trousers. While I was distracted, Emma's mouth found my erection and I immediately focused back on the more personal connection. Emma was very skilled. She brought me close to orgasm several times, expertly changing focus each time to prolong my gratification. At my peak, she kissed up my chest until we were exchanging saliva again. She climbed onto my lap, facing me and quickly pushed herself down on me until I was deeply buried inside her.

"Oh," she moaned with her lips on my neck, "I've wanted to feel you inside me since I first met you in school."

"If I'd only known," I thought as I pushed up into her as hard as I could.

She pushed back and pumped up and down on me as I tried to match her movements. Again, she knew exactly what she was doing, slowing down as I approached release and speeding up after I relaxed slightly. Eventually, she threw her head back, exhaled sharply, shook almost uncontrollably and climaxed against me. In the process, she lost control and I came shortly after her.

When I could breathe again, I noticed that Oscar and Jane were no longer beside us. I signaled Emma and indicated the empty sofa next to me. "Good for them," she said. "And good for us too," she added.

Emma sat on the sofa and curled up against me. She ran her fingers over my chest and then continued to play with my resting penis. About fifteen minutes later she had what she was looking for in her hand. "Stand up," she suggested.

I did and she got on her knees on the sofa in front of me. "Okay," she said.

When I didn't immediately respond, she said, "Come on. I want to feel you inside me again."

I moved up behind her, aimed my erection carefully and slid into her again. We rutted like dogs in heat. I think Emma had a number of small orgasms. I lasted longer than usual and, in about eight minutes, I came forcefully inside her for the second time.

I rolled out of her and sat in the corner of the sofa. Emma curled up beside me, snuggling against my chest with one leg over mine. We burrowed against each other for some time, occasionally kissing and touching each other. I smelled her hair, kissed her earlobe and her lips and both breasts. She ran her fingers through my chest hair and down my torso through my pubic hair and held my cock and balls with gentle care. We nestled like that for probably forty minutes until I began to respond to her attention in a predictable way.

"Nice," she said. "I could get used to this." She kissed down my chest until she could kiss the head of my erection.