Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again?" I asked hopefully.

"Probably," she said, "but I'd like to find Oscar and Jane."

"Why? We know exactly what their doing."

"We do but I think its time for us all to get together again."

"If you say so," I said as I stood up and offered her a helping hand.

We headed to the master bedroom with Emma's breasts bouncing rhythmically and my erection keeping time. We found them in the middle of the double bed. Emma was on her back with her legs spread wide and high over Oscar's hips. Oscar was over her, supporting his weight on his arms and stroking deeply inside her.

"Oscar's always been a traditionalist," commented Emma.

She sat on the edge of the bed alongside Jane. Jane opened her eyes and smiled at Emma. Oscar never paused in his effort. Emma began to fondle and squeeze Jane's left breast. "Thank you," whispered Jane.

"Go over to the other side and help me," Emma said to me.

I did and began to fondle Jane's other breast. Emma refocused her attention to Jane's clitoris. She began to rub her fingers in a small circle focused on Jane's sensitive nub. Soon, Jane began to quiver. "Yes. Right. Yes. Oh. Shit," she uttered. Before she could get relief, Oscar went off and he pushed into her as he shot his load inside her. I moved quickly as he rolled off her, lay on his back on the bed and fell asleep.

"Oh God," moaned Jane. "I was almost there."

"Come over here," Emma ordered me. She held my semi-erection and used her tongue and lips to restore full functionality. She then redirected me to Jane, who, understanding Emma's intent spread her legs so I could slip inside her. Within minutes, Jane had her legs far over her shoulders, Emma had pushed a pillow under her ass and I was pushing down into her with as much as I could offer. Jane came three times before I released my load inside her.

A short time later, Emma led the three of us, with short stops in the hallway bathroom, to the guest room where we crawled into the bed, curled up together and fell asleep.

Dawn was approaching before we woke. We kissed, touched and otherwise ensured we were all okay. Jane, with another bathroom stop, returned to the bedroom where Oscar was still asleep and crawled in beside him as if she had never left.

Emma and I shared a bathroom break and headed to the kitchen to brew coffee and see what we could find for breakfast. Neither of us even looked for clothing.

Fortunately, Emma had stocked a dozen bagels and a considerable amount of cream cheese. We sat at the small kitchen table, sipping coffee and eating toasted bagels with cream cheese for about an hour before Jane walked into the kitchen. She was wearing a light robe that she tossed aside when she noticed how we were undressed and bolted over to the coffee machine while Emma creamed up a bagel for her.

Over the next few minutes, between sips and bites, Jane shared why she had been so long coming down to breakfast. She woke Oscar, who insisted on a rematch and she'd accommodated him. She shared that it had been an improvement over last night in that she had had an orgasm although she was unsure about Oscar. The last she had seen Oscar, he was headed into the bathroom.

Oscar arrived in the kitchen about twenty minutes later. He was freshly showered, shaved and completely dressed. If the difference in appearance between the three of us and him bothered him he didn't mention it. He had a mug of coffee and a bagel, buttered without cream cheese, and then excused himself, saying he had an early tee time at the club.

The three of us lingered over breakfast and a second pot of coffee. We didn't fool around as you might expect under the circumstances, if you ignore the naked hugs and kisses we shared when the opportunity arose. Just a perfectly normal Saturday morning among three naked friends.

Over the next couple of weeks, Emma pressed Oscar until he told her that he had had a nice time with Jane but he didn't see the need to repeat the experience. Apparently, in addition to being a traditionalist, Oscar was also a one and done kind of guy.

Emma was straight with him. She didn't agree with his assessment and she wanted to explore the possibilities with us further. He shared that her happiness was his foremost concern and she should follow her "heart," his word, and he wouldn't object in any way. His only condition was that she didn't expect him to participate in any way.

Emma, Jane and I have a sexually fulfilling three-way relationship. We spend a lot of time together at our house since Oscar is home frequently on the weekends. My relationship with Jane is stronger and more frequent than ever and Emma and Jane have lots of time together. They both seem to offer me comfort for my understanding of their need for each other. I have one on one time with each of them several times a week and we have a threesome two or three times a month

So here we are, motoring along in the second decade of the twenty first century as a Brooklyn threesome. There have some interesting unexpected changes. For example, I no longer experience women the same way. Where I was always aware of them as women, they were just coworkers or acquaintances. Now I find myself admiring the size and shape of their tits and asses and imagining how they might look naked. I haven't acted on it and I don't believe I ever will but it certainly makes the days more interesting.

I've also wondered if Jane has similar thoughts about the men she meets. If she does, her relationship with Emma, who single-handedly engineered the current arrangement, could have serious consequences. It might bother me as well, at least until I met their wives or girlfriends.