Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think?" She replied looking at the last one with those black knickers round her feet, her bent over, long hair falling to the side as she looked back at me.

The last set of photographs were to show her naked without actually showing anything. Yes, one of those shots was the Christine Keeler shot with the chair and the others were variations of others I had seen over the years. As the chair shot would be the easiest to light and shoot, we got that out of the way. As I took it I was imagining how it would look without the chair with her pussy spread open. It must have shown in my face because she asked, "What you thinking?"

"To be honest I was thinking what it would look like if the chair was the other way round."

Without thinking she got up, turned the chair round and sat back down on the edge of the chair with her hands behind her head, legs spread, her back arched showing of her tits. I took a few photos stood up and then I got down low. I focused the camera on her eyes but her whole body would be tack sharp. Her pussy told me how turned on she was, it was wet and gleaming, how I didn't shoot off in my shorts right there and then, I'll never know.

"It looks like you're going to need to change your shorts again." She said.

"Certainly looks that way doesn't it." I replied.

"Why bother, just take them off."

I put down the camera, pulled down my shorts revealing my cock to her for the first time, picked them up and wiped the precum from the tip and threw them behind me. There was no going back now, I think at this point we both knew that we would end up with me buried deep inside her. The question was, would we finish the rest of the shoot first or not.

"I think we should try."

"Ok time to get on the bed."

She got on the bed and started to light the scene, my cock bouncing around and slapping my belly wasn't helping, neither was her watching it do just that. I rattled the bed shots off quite quickly, only one more pose to do and that was at floor level on the white background. She sat as we had discussed, knees up arms wrapped round them, legs together, feet flat against the floor. As with a lot of the last shots, you could tell that she was naked, but the viewer wouldn't see anything they shouldn't.

The first few were of her face on to the camera, the last ones were of her sat side on, her head over her knees, her long blonde hair draping down her legs but again facing the camera. Artistic nudes and no way pornographic, that was the idea from the start, the only ones which were definitely pornographic were the ones with her dropping her knickers and the two with her sat on the edge of the chair with her legs open and her back arched.

I put the camera down and switched it off and held my hand out to help her off the floor. As she got up from the background I could see she'd been leaking. "Oops did I do that." She said as she too could see it.

"That you did." I replied as I pulled her close, took her head in my hands and kissed her. Passion and lust took over us both and I guided her back to the bed. My cock wanted to be inside her as quickly as possible, but I wanted to enjoy all of her. It had been some time since I had the pleasure of someone so young, I wanted to explore all of her and I was going to take my time doing so.

As I lay her on the bed, I continued to kiss her, I ran my cock between her lips getting it coated with her juices, she moved to try and get me to enter her and struggled to do just that. I pinned her arms down and kissed her again before moving my mouth to her breast which elicited a moan from deep within her.

I continued down a mix of butterfly kisses and tongue tip trailing round and under her breasts. Working slowly down her firm belly toward her pussy. I could smell her arousal and it was great. She opened her legs wider as I kissed my way around her pussy, making sure I didn't actually touch it. She closed her legs around my head to make me go where she wanted me to go, I held them open and then when I was below her opening I stuck out my tongue and licked it from bottom to top. She used her thighs to keep me in place and this time I let her, swirling my tongue around her clit and then lapping her juices up before returning to take her clit between my lips and squeezing down. Her thighs tightened and she used her legs to pull me ever closer as she came for the first time and I just drank it all in.

As she started to come down from her first orgasm I started to kiss my way back up her body as I reached her mouth my cock found its way to her wet opening and in one smooth stroke I buried myself deep within her and her legs wrapped themselves around me digging her heals in just above my ass.

I took it slow, learning how she liked to be fucked. It didn't take me long because although she wasn't loud, she was vocal and the nearer she got to her second orgasm the more vocal she became. When she finally did, she forced me deep inside her with her legs and held me there. I could feel her pussy tighten and pulse around my cock which nearly caused me to cum myself, but I wanted to enjoy this young pussy while I could. As she came down from her orgasm I turned her over and entered her from behind and started fucking her again

Over the next hour we tried different positions and while she rode me, I could feel myself nearing my own release. Wanting to look into her eyes as I filled her, I rolled her over onto her back while keeping myself inside her. I quickened my pace and found the angle that had got her off earlier and carried on. As I neared my own orgasm, I remember I wasn't wearing a rubber, she must have sensed this and said, "cum inside me, let me feel you fill me up." No sooner than she had spoken those words I let loose with rope after rope of cum, again I felt her pussy pulse around my cock draining it of every drop before I collapsed on top of her. I stayed like that for a few minutes before I felt myself softening inside her and pulled out and laid at her side.

"Well that was a great way to end the day Emma." I said with a smile.

"Far better than I thought it would be."

"Glad you enjoyed it."

"I did, when can we do it again."

"Whenever you want, well not quite whenever you want, I need food and drink first."

"Me too I'm starved."

"How about you go get a shower while I clean up in here and make us something to eat. My bedroom is down the hall on the right, you'll find clean towels and a dressing gown in the cupboard in the on suite.


12