Emma: A Bully for Her Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the police officer was not finished yet. He smirked and said, "You know what they say, boys will be boys. And Brad is one hell of a boy. You should be proud that your girl caught his eye. If you want to hear my honest opinion, I can tell you that your girl is a fucking stunner. Scared of the competition?" Emma could feel the officers eyes on her breasts. "I mean if you don't want here, I am happy to get in line", finishes the officer as he winks at Emma. Can you believe it? Brad must have been so threatened by Emma's beauty and charm that he just had to grab her like that. But when they get there, the campus officer suggests that Emma actually wanted it because Brad is a "real man". What a load of crap! I mean, just because Emma is hot doesn't mean she's asking for it. And let's be real, Brad is nothing but a pathetic loser who can't handle a strong, powerful woman like Emma.

But it gets worse, my dear. The campus officer starts leering at Emma and making suggestive comments. Can you believe that? This dude is just trying to get in Emma's pants, and he's using his position of power to do it. What a fucking creep! I bet he's just jealous that he can't get a woman like Emma on his own, so he has to resort to sexual harassment to get his kicks.

Emma was furious as the campus officer suggested that she wanted it when she reported the sexual assault she experienced at the hands of Brad. She felt violated and humiliated that someone in a position of authority would make such a disgusting comment to her. Emma couldn't believe that the campus officer was blaming her for what happened and insinuating that she was asking for it. She was trembling with anger and disgust, as she couldn't believe the level of victim-blaming coming from the person who was supposed to protect and serve her.

Emma's thoughts were scattered as she was trying to process the traumatic incident and the officer's leering and suggestive comments. She was horrified that this person had so little regard for her dignity and had completely disregarded the gravity of the situation. She felt completely alone and unsupported, and like she had no one to turn to. The officer's crude and vulgar comments only added to Emma's emotional distress. She felt violated and sickened by the way he was talking about her body and implying that she was responsible for Brad's actions. She wanted to scream at him and tell him how wrong he was, but she felt too scared and vulnerable in that moment. The officer's behavior only added to the trauma of the situation. She couldn't believe that someone in a position of authority could be so cruel and callous, and it made her question whether she would ever be able to get justice for what had happened to her and Tom.

A few months later: Tom had been dealing with Brad's continuous bullying for months. Brad would taunt Tom in front of his friends, call him names, and make fun of him for being in a relationship with Emma who he told him was too hot for him and needed a real man, a real man like Brad. Tom had always been afraid to stand up to Brad, as he was bigger and stronger than him, and Tom didn't want to make the situation worse. The campus authorities did absolutely squat. They just assumed that boys just go crazy about a girl as hot as Emma and that it was a little squabble about a girl.

One day, Tom found himself alone in the hallway when Brad approached him. Brad towered over Tom and sneered at him. "Hey, loser," Brad said. "What's up? Fucked your girl yet?" The truth was he hasn't. Since Brad was continuously bullying them Emma's time to think about romance was highly diminished. Tom tried to ignore him and keep walking, but Brad blocked his path. "Cmon, if you can't do it, give a real man a shot at Emma," Brad said, his voice dripping with contempt.

Tom felt a surge of anger, but he tried to keep his cool. "Yeah, what about it?" he said. Brad grinned. "I want her, you know. But I'll make you a deal. You let me take her out on one date, and if nothing happens I'll leave you two alone forever."

Tom hesitated. He knew that Emma had no interest in Brad, but maybe that was an opportunity to make the bullying stop. If Brad realized that he had no chance he might focus his attention elsewhere. "Okay," he said, finally, to his own surprise. "One date. And then you leave us alone."

Brad laughed loudly and slapped him on the back. "Deal. You won't regret this, nerd." As Tom walked away, he couldn't help but feel like he had made a big mistake. He knew that Emma would be upset when he told her, but he hoped that she would understand why he had done it.

Scene

Oh honey, you're in for a wild ride. Tom's trying to get his girlfriend Emma to go on a date with his bully Brad, even though Emma hates him. What a fucked-up situation, am I right? Well, let me tell you how this is going down.

Tom, that sly nerdy dog, is working his charms to get Emma to agree to go on the date. He's telling her how Brad just needs to see how she is not interested to change and leave them alone, how he's not like he used to be. He's even going so far as to say that Brad has been telling him that if she was not interested, he would respect that, saying how much he's interested in her. I mean, the nerve of this guy, right?

Emma, being the smart girl that she is, knows much better than to trust Brad. In fact, she is shit-scared of him. She tells Tom that she'll go on the date, but she's not going to do anything she doesn't want to do. She'll have dinner with Brad, but then she's going straight home. Emma's not having any of it.

In the end, Tom convinces Emma to go on the date with Brad, even though she hates him. I mean, what a bunch of bullshit, right? Tom's just using Emma to make his bully happy, and Emma's going along with it because she doesn't want to upset Tom who is so scared of his bully. It's a messed up situation, but what can you do?

Scene

As Brad rolls up to Emma's house, he honks his horn loudly, causing Emma to roll her eyes at the childish behavior. She steps outside and Brad leans out the window, calling her "sweetheart" in a tone that makes her skin crawl. But Emma knows that this is just the start of what will be a long night.

Brad's condition for the date was that she's shows off the curves in all the right places. Her tits are perky and her ass is just begging to be grabbed for this date. As for what she's wearing, she's got on this tight little black dress that barely covers her ass. It's got a plunging neckline that shows off just enough cleavage to make any man want to bury his face in between her tits. She's got on some high heels that make her legs look a mile long, and her hair is perfectly styled. But let me tell you, despite her hotness, she's scared shitless about this date. I mean, who wouldn't be, with this brutal bully out there trying to get in her pants. She's trying to look confident, but I can see it in her eyes, she's scared. But hey, if she were looking for a real man to show her a good time, she's come to the right place.

As Emma gets in the car, Brad doesn't waste any time before he starts taunting Tom, mocking his masculinity, his small cock, and suggesting that Emma's date with him is the start of something "bigger". Brad teases her saying that she has never done anything with Tom's tiny cock. Emma grits her teeth, knowing that this is going to be a long car ride. Brad, meanwhile, can't keep his hands to himself. He's all over Emma, running his hands up and down her legs, caressing her thigh, and whispering dirty things in her ear. Emma tries again and again to push him away, but Brad only laughs, telling her that she's "playing hard to get."

But Emma's not playing hard to get - she's just trying to get through this night without being groped constantly. If she can make clear that she is not interested, he will leave them alone, right? As the car pulls up to the restaurant, Emma knows that she's only a few hours away from being able to go home, take a long shower, and try to forget this ever happened.

As Brad and Emma arrive at the restaurant, Brad wastes no time in turning on the charm towards one of the waitresses, Mandy, who he apparently has a history with. Mandy was cute in her own way, but not hot like Emma. Mandy was petite, with short curly brown hair that framed her pretty face. Her big brown eyes always looked down when she talked to you, and she had this shy and submissive way about her that just made Brad want to take advantage of her. Her body was small and compact, with medium tits that she always tried to make look bigger by wearing push-up bras. She had a nice little ass though, and Emma saw the way it looked in her tight black pants that she wore to work. Whenever she walked by, Brad mentioned what was like to bend her over one of the tables and fuck her from behind while she begged for more. Yeah, Mandy was definitely submissive. Brad asked her to bring me a glass of water, and she practically ran to get it for me. Emma could tell she wanted to please and she wondered what else she would be willing to do to make Brad happy... she would even let him cum all over her cute little face. Emma immediately feels uncomfortable, as she's already aware of Brad's past behavior towards her and doesn't appreciate seeing him flirt so aggressively with another woman right in front of her.

Mandy once again comes over to their table and greets Brad enthusiastically, ignoring Emma entirely. Brad flirts back with Mandy, telling her that he's on a date with Emma tonight and that he's going to show her a good time. Mandy responds with a wink and tells Emma that she's lucky to be getting a turn with Brad tonight, as Brad is in the bathroom. All about Brad's monster cock and how he can go all night long without breaking a sweat. She was gushing about how he made her cum over and over again with that thick meat stick of his. Emma couldn't resist but blush at the thought of Brad's cock stretching Mandy's tight little pussy to the limit. Mandy made sure to mention how he knows just how to use that big dick of his to please any woman and make her scream his name. It's no wonder she's so submissive to him; Brad's hung like a horse and fucks like a god. Emma is in deep shit...

Emma feels so humiliated and angry, but she doesn't know how to react. She tries to ignore Mandy and focus on the menu, but she can't help feeling disgusted by Brad's behavior. She's already deeply regretting agreeing to this date, and now she's stuck in this restaurant with Brad and Mandy, feeling like a third wheel with this scary bully and his plaything.

Let's look at Emma, trying to play the hero in this spicy situation. So, she's out on a date with the bully Brad, huh? Interesting move. But let's talk about the real action at the table. Brad at this point seems to be more interested in the waitress Mandy's tits and pussy than anything else. Every time Mandy approaches, he can't help but cop a feel, probably making Emma a little jealous. I bet Brad is such a nasty guy that he just has to grab Mandy's tits and pussy in front of Emma. He does it with that twisted little smile on his face, showing both Mandy who's boss.

And you know what? Mandy's probably used to it by now. It's probably just another day for her, getting groped by Brad, the arrogant asshole. But it seems like Emma is not a fan of Brad's behavior, but can she really do anything about it? It's not like she's in a position of power here, and Brad is just playing with Mandy's body like a toy. I bet Emma wishes she could do something to make Brad stop, but she's probably too scared to try. In the end, she's just going to have to sit there and watch while Brad plays with Mandy's tits and pussy. Who knows what other nasty things he might do to her?

Damn, Brad is such a fucking douchebag. Who the hell does he think he is, just grabbing at Mandy like that in front of Emma? He's probably just trying to make Emma jealous, or maybe he just enjoys being a nasty bastard. Either way, Mandy doesn't deserve to be treated like that. And Emma, why are you even on a date with this piece of shit in the first place? It's not like he's suddenly going to become a decent human being just because you're hanging out with him. It is pretty clear that he does not know how to stop.

As for Brad, we can just hope he knows that karma's a bitch. Maybe someday he'll get what's coming to him, and he'll be the one getting groped by some creepy old guy at the bar. But for now, let's just sit back and enjoy the show. Who knows what other nasty things Brad has in store for poor Emma?

It looks like Brad's up to his old tricks again! What a classic move, trying to get two birds with one stone. While he's busy groping Mandy the waitress, he suggests to Emma that she should suck his dick under the table. I mean, come on Brad, can't you just focus on one person at a time? But it looks like Emma is not having any of it, telling Brad to "fuck off". And honestly, good for her. No one should have to put up with that kind of disrespectful behavior. But let's not forget about Mandy. As she watches the whole thing unfold, she can't help but feel a little turned on by the thought of serving Brad in more ways than one. The way his hands are moving on her body, the way he's talking to Emma, it's all just so damn hot. Maybe she'll have to find a way to fuck him after her shift is over, it does not seem that the date with Emma is going all that well... Who knows, maybe he'll want to come back for more. Oh, Mandy. You dirty little thing, you. But who can blame her, right? When you're around someone as hot and commanding as Brad, it's hard not to get a little...distracted.

Oh, you want me to paint you a picture? Brad now got Mandy by the head, pushing her down under the table. She's struggling to breathe, but that just seems to turn him on even more. Emma is across the table from him, and she looks shocked and disgusted. Mandy's head is bobbing up and down under the table like she's in the middle of an earthquake, except it's not the earth moving, it's Brad's crotch. She's sucking him like she's trying to drain every last drop of cum from his balls. Her lips are wrapped tightly around his cock, her head bouncing up and down in rhythm with the wet, slurping noises she's making. She's using her tongue to swirl around the head, and she's teasing the shaft with her teeth. Her eyes are locked onto his, looking up at him with a mixture of desire and submission. She's moaning and gasping for air, struggling to take in his entire length. And Brad is looking down at her with a smug, self-satisfied grin, relishing the power he has over her. Emma is pretending to be disgusted, but I can tell she's getting wet, feeling Mandy's rocking movement on Brad's cock under the table. Who knows, maybe she'll be next in line to taste him. No, she can't even consider doing this with this brute.

Brad smugly tells Emma that Mandy can always take her place, and that he'd even pay her a lot of money for it. Emma acts all repulsed and horrified, but deep down, she's getting wetter by the second, just feeling Mandy's movements under the table. Brad is a real piece of work, let me tell you. He's the kind of guy who gets off on dominating and humiliating women, and poor Mandy is just his latest victim. Under the table, Mandy is struggling to breathe as Brad holds her down. She can feel his hot breath on her skin, and she knows that he's enjoying this more than anything. She's terrified, but also strangely turned on, just like Emma. It's a sick, twisted scene, but that's just how Brad likes it. He's always been a bully, always been the kind of guy who gets what he wants, no matter who he has to hurt to get it. Seriously, what the actual fuck? This is some twisted shit right here. Brad is a fucking bully and an abuser, and what he's doing to Mandy is fucked up. And Emma? She's not any better for getting turned on by this shit. It's abusive, it's violent, and it's just plain wrong. We should be talking about how to help Mandy, not getting off on this sick fantasy.

Well, in any case, you're in for a treat because I'm about to give you all the details of how Brad cums all over Emma's desert plate. As Mandy gives Brad head under the table, he can feel himself getting close to the edge. His body is tense, his breathing is shallow, and he can feel the heat building up in his cock. Suddenly, he can't hold back any longer and he cums hard, shooting his hot load all over the table and all over Emma's desert plate. Emma is completely taken aback by the sudden explosion of cum, but she can't help but feel a little turned on by the whole thing. As she sits there, covered in Brad's cum, he suggests that she finishes her plate. Emma is a bit hesitant at first, but then she remembers that Brad's cum is known to be quite delicious. So, she picks up her spoon and starts to eat her desert, savoring every last drop of Brad's cum. Meanwhile, Mandy is still under the table, cleaning up the rest of Brad's cum with her mouth. She loves the taste of it and can't help but feel a little turned on by the fact that she made Brad cum so hard. As she licks up the last few drops of cum, she looks up at Brad with a wicked grin, knowing that he'll want more of her blowjobs in the future.

Scene

Emma is back in the car with that big bad bully Brad. She can't stand him and tells him how much she hates him and that he is a disgusting bully. But you know what, it doesn't seem like Emma's words are having much of an effect on Brad, because he just chuckles and pulls out his cock, telling her to suck it on the ride back to her boyfriend Tom. He won't wait for it any longer. As they drive, Brad just stretches out is big arm and forces Emma's head down into his lap, grabbing her hair and thrusting his cock into her mouth. Emma struggles, but eventually has to give in to the sensation of Brad's thick dick in her mouth, tasting his precum and feeling him throb as he gets more and more excited. She can taste Mandy's spit all over Brad's massive cock. Brad continues to thrust into her mouth as they drive, finally reaching his climax and shooting his hot load all over Emma's face and tits. Emma is so disgusted and wants to wipe it off, but Brad tells her to leave it there and show it off to her boyfriend Tom. Before he drops her off however, he stops at a truck stop and tells Emma to get out of the car. She has no will to say anything against Brad, the absolute alpha male, and just follows his orders.

Oh my, seems like Emma's got herself into a bit of a very sticky situation, and not the good kind! After this horrible date with that piece of shit Brad, she's now found herself down on her knees in front of him, giving him yet another sloppy blowjob. Even if he had cum two times already, Brad is just rock-hard stretching Emma's full lips to there maximum extend. And Brad, well he's not one to go easy on the ladies. He's thrusting his hips forward, ramming his big, throbbing cock down Emma's throat like it's his personal fuck toy. He's calling her all sorts of names too, telling her what a filthy whore she is, how she'll do anything for his attention, how she never does anything sexual with her boyfriend and goes to a date with him just to get laid by an alpha cock.

But Emma, she's taking it all in stride, savoring the taste of Brad's salty, pre-cum on her tongue as she bobs up and down on his meaty member. She's a real trooper, that one, enduring all of Brad's rough treatment like a champ.

And the way Brad is treating her, well it's enough to make even the filthiest of sluts blush. He's grabbing her by the hair, forcing her head down onto his cock, making her gag and choke as he fucks her face. But Emma, she's now loving every second of it, her mind is completely blank, she is enjoying the feeling of being degraded and humiliated like the dirty little whore she is.