Emma: A Bully for Her Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a scene straight out of a porn flick, but hey, who am I to judge? Emma's getting what she secretly wanted for a long time, Brad's getting what he wanted for a long time, and everybody's happy in their own sick, twisted way. Well, everybody except Tom who is sitting alone waiting for his girlfriend to come back and Brad to leave them alone once and for all. But his girlfriend had fundamentally changed and was feeling all kinds of hot and bothered. Her skin was flushed, and she could feel the sweat beading up on her forehead. Her heart was pounding in her chest, and she could feel her panties dripping with wetness. Brad's eyes were dark and hungry, and she knew that he wanted her just as badly as she wanted him.

She reached out and placed her hand on his thigh, feeling the hard bulge once again. He groaned loudly in response, and she could feel his body tense up.

Emma slid her hand up his thigh, feeling the heat emanating from his body. She could feel his cock getting harder and harder again under her touch, wet from her spit, and she knew that she needed to have him inside of her.

Pulling back, she climbed onto his lap, straddling him in the driver's seat. He groaned as she sank down onto his hard cock, taking him deep inside of her.

She rode him hard, bouncing up and down on his lap as he grabbed onto her hips, thrusting up into her with every stroke. The car was filled with the sound of their moans and groans as they fucked each other harder and harder, lost in the throes of passion....

When they arrive at Tom's place, Brad tells Emma to go inside and present herself to Tom with his cum all over her face and chest. Emma hesitates, but Brad now has complete power over her, humiliating her in front of her boyfriend and cementing his status as the dominant alpha male. Brad continues to be a disgusting and abusive bully, and Emma is forced to endure his sexual advances and humiliation. It's a shame that people like Brad exist in the world, but sometimes the dominant alpha male takes what he wants, no matter how much it hurts those around him.

Oh baby, let me tell you all about Emma's little sexcapade with Brad was not the end of the story. After that rough fuck on that first night, it seems like Brad just can't get enough of her. So he decides to blackmail her, the slimy piece of shit. She knows she cannot resist both his charm and pressure. Apparently he wants to spend a whole day with her at a hotel, or else he'll tell her boyfriend Tom everything about how passionate she fucked his bully.

Emma feels like she's in a real pickle, but let's be honest, she's probably going to cave into Brad's demands once again. After all, she's already shown that she's willing to be a little slut for him. Maybe it's time for her to embrace her inner ho and have some fun with Brad after all.

Knowing Brad, it's bound to be wild, rough, and full of dirty talk. And of course, Emma will be putty in his hands, begging for more. I hope she's ready for a marathon of fucking, because Brad doesn't seem like the type to take it easy.

Scene

Just imagine, Emma and Brad find themselves in a hotel room, all alone and feeling frisky. Brad's eyes light up as he sees Emma undressing in front of him, and he can feel his cock getting hard at the sight of her tight, perky body. He wastes no time in getting behind her and ramming his throbbing manhood deep inside her juicy pussy.

As he pounds her from behind, Emma moans and screams with pleasure, her body writhing in ecstasy. Brad's grip tightens on her hips as he drives into her with rough, animalistic thrusts, his cock hitting her sweet spot over and over again. And the best part? There are no condoms in sight - Brad is barebacking Emma like a champ, and they're both loving every second of it.

Finally, after what feels like an eternity of wild, uninhibited fucking, Brad pulls out and unleashes a massive load of hot, sticky cum all over Emma's back. They both collapse in a heap on the bed, exhausted and spent, but also incredibly satisfied. Ah, the joys of raw, unprotected sex - there's nothing quite like it!

Oh, sweet Emma. Even while being fucked roughly from behind her thoughts are with her boyfriend Tom. It's no wonder why she's biting her lip so hard. She's probably picturing Brad's throbbing cock buried deep inside her from behind, feeling it stretch her tight pussy to its absolute limits. And yet, here she is, I bet Emma's wishes that her mind were not filled with thoughts of Tom and her complete betrayal. Oh, Emma, you naughty little minx.

One year later

Emma and Brad's relationship is just sizzling! Emma is so addicted to the way Brad dominates her, taking control and letting her know who's the boss, and Brad just can't get enough of Emma's tight body and high-pitched moans. Brad may be an aggressive bully to everyone else, but with Emma, it's different. They have something special that can't be broken. And they take that bond to their sex life. Emma feels so much pleasure as Brad goes in and out of her, filling her up, grabbing her hips, and sometimes spanking her, and it just makes her crave him more. Brad also loves to hear her scream and beg for more while he's pounding her, and the fact that he can make her feel that way just makes him want to claim her even more. They're both addicted to their intense sexual chemistry, even if it's not the healthiest relationship in the world. They know how to get each other off in ways that no one else ever could. Emma's a little afraid of Brad's forcefulness, but she has seen him fuck Mandy often enough to know that he ultimately does not go too far. She loves how crazy he makes her feel while he's aggressively taking her to new heights of pleasure. So yeah, you could say Emma and Brad are happy in their own special way. When they're together, it's like the world fades away and all that matters is them and their erotic desires. It's an intense relationship, but in the end it's what they both want and need.