Emma - An Always Present Flame Pt. 01

Story Info
An always present flame lights back up by phone.
4k words
3.58
6.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma - Six years on - An always present flame lights back up (Part 1)

Reconnecting with Emma would have it's risks and rewards as our lives had grown in different directions. But the one thing never changed, in whatever way we could get time together, we were as close to perfect when it came to sexual compatibility.

For those interested in our early days, I hope you enjoy "Emma - The Early Days". Everything I've shared is true, some names changed.

+++++

"Ding" went the ringer on my iPhone. These days I'd hardly bothered to check and rush to my phone, it seemed that the next message was always work related about something far less urgent to me then whoever messaged me, especially on a Friday afternoon - but a few minutes later I glanced down at my phone and saw a Portland number on my screen I didn't recognize, curiosity got the better of me.

As I unlocked my phone to the message, it didn't take much guess work to realize who it was from, however it definitely came as a surprise! "Hi stranger, guess who? I was with Claire for lunch last week and we got talking, I know it's been a years but I just wanted to touch base and say 'hello' - is this even still your number? E xx". It had literally been six years since I'd heard from Emma, but rarely was it more than a few months that I hadn't had Emma in my dreams or fantasies when I got myself off.

There's a certain feeling that would come over me when I thought of Emma, by chance all these years back we had stumbled upon a lust that became unambiguously the most enjoyable sex of my lifetime. Since then, I had girlfriends - short and long term, Emma had her boyfriends too - and whilst Emma and I always considered the idea of giving "us" a try - we'd let distance get in the way - and at every opportunity to reconnect, one of us would be in a half serious relationship. Candidly, at the last contact from Emma, it was me taking the plunge to get married.

"Hey there E... Yes, this is Dave, how are you? How's life treating you? What are you up to? x" I replied. Over the course of an hour or so, we exchanged dozens of messages - Emma was not only in a serious relationship, but was now also married herself - and as the afternoon went on, she shared that her and husband had welcomed their first little one. "I'm absolutely thrilled for you, what an exciting time it must be, I hope you're enjoying it amongst all the challenges that come with parenthood" I replied.

I shared with Emma my own updates and she said she'd love me to give her a call and talk more. As the day and week was coming to an end, I decided that I wasn't breaking any laws by picking up the phone, I left the office early and called Emma from the car on my drive home. Over the course of our conversation, Emma shared how she had settled with her husband in a small coastal area just outside Portland and evolved her own career as a elementary school teacher which she loved. She had just returned to work after a bit of mom time with her now one year old.

I was not one for any moral high ground, but I had settled down with a wife and child of my own - as I talked with Emma on my drive home, I chose to stay fairly neutral and not lead the witness with when it came to the obvious topic of our lust and lovemaking past.

We talked and talked and talked, for so long, the connection was obvious, the conversation extended so long I ended up parking near the lake on my drive home for fear of our chat would outlast my commute. As Emma spoke, her voice and laugh took me back to our most intimate times together. I found myself wanting her to say something more, but for now I respected our circumstances and waited in the direction she took our chat.

She didn't, beyond the occasional reference to times gone by, it was all above board. And whilst all I wanted was her to open up and relive the past, as we said our goodbyes I was left wondering whether this might have been some form of closure from Emma on a somewhat memorable, but very much past chapter in her life.

----

Life went on, it was a Friday night and the weekend came and went in the usual fun but hectic family way - I hadn't given my conversation with Emma much thought until a quiet Tuesday afternoon, right on 3.30pm a message from that same and now familiar Portland number flashed up on my screen.

"Hi Dave How was your weekend? E xx", I actually felt a little churn in my stomach - in a good way. I was now sure that Emma wanted to reconnect in some way beyond a one off chat, any pang of disappointment her seeking closure was likely not the case. "Hey E... It was a good one thanks, how about you? What did you get up to? x" I replied. "It was pretty good Dave. Btw, I really enjoyed catching up, fancy a chat and some company on your drive home again?". I let Emma know I'd need a few minutes to sort some things out in the office and that normally I'd be at work till much later. I was more than curious to talk more with Emma, so once I'd got a few things tidied up, I made tracks to the car and called her as soon as I was in the car.

Emma was driving home herself after a hectic day of teaching, her au pair was on duty with her little one and her husband worked til later in the evenings. Our conversation started like it ended on Friday, all very nice and proper, however as we talked I shared with Emma that I'd parked in same spot as Friday at the lake to continue our conversation - Emma said she too had pulled into a little beach carpark herself on her way home - I sensed she started to relax in conversation.

She opened up a little; "Dave, I really love where I'm at in life, but a few very important things have changed that I miss greatly...". She shared how becoming a mom changed her relationship and how busy her household was. I suggested to her that she wasn't alone on that front, we joked about how we thought we were busy before we had serious jobs and families to take care of. "...and Dave, I miss the fun.....our fun". There was a 2-3 second silence before she followed up "don't you miss it too?". "I understand Emma, I do too, I really do".

Something in me needed Emma to have taken the first step revisiting our past, I took a lot of comfort in that. She had now effectively opened the door to a much more open conversation. After a slight pause I elaborated, almost to reassure her it was ok she had changed up the conversation... "Of course I do Em... Nothing has ever come close to our times together, I know we are in different states and stages in our lives now but the past was just brilliant", she chuckled and exhaled. "So there you are Dave, sitting by the lake in California, and I'm here watching the waves roll in south of Portland... and everytime I hear your voice my mind takes me to the places we've been and the things we've done".

"I know that feeling Emma, in some ways we are probably both lucky we don't live too close - it might not have taken six years for you to let me know how much you missed me". I shuffled in my seat, I didn't expect this change in conversation direction, evidently the blood rushed straight to my l crotch, it was like winding back the clock - within seconds Emma's words had me firming and squirming in my denim jeans.

Our conversation began to flow. In her own way and choice of words, Emma shared a far rawer version of her life, hinting that some things are just hard to let go of. From no more crazy nights on the town, missing the thrill of a quickie with her husband and then sharing how rare solo time was for her since becoming a mom, "I literally have to bring get myself off so quickly when the chance arises between the day to day of wife, mom and teacher" she jokingly shared. "...and yes Dave, on occasion i feel a bit guilty, as my mind drifts to you Dave and I can't help myself" Emma exhaled as she spoke.

Emma shared that her husband had turned very much straight and narrow after they had their little one - and whilst when they first met "he had a wild side, just like you Dave, as much as I love him, it's now very much missionary then sleep, very traditional" and how she missed having her fantasies fulfilled.

Whilst she never put her husband down in anyway at all, she was careful to articulate her own needs, "Dave can you imagine? We did not have sex once during my pregnancy - and I had never been so horny in my life, I literally fingered myself silly at every opportunity".

I was half chuckling with her as she shared her dilemmas with a good chunk of humor, but there was an undeniable purpose and reality in her tone. It was almost as if she was talking with her closest girlfriend not an ex lover before she said "...and there's nobody else I could even come close to sharing that story with apart from you".

I had to take stock of my situation, because not only was this level of intimacy arousing, I found I was firm and massaging myself through my jeans as we talked, I was sitting in my car, albeit in a quiet spot near the lake - it was exhilarating but not a situation I had never been in before.

-----

We'd been in conversation for a half hour when Emma brought our chat back from her hilarious yet real dilemmas to today "Dave, I want to tell you something... All this talk with you has me so turned on, I've unbuttoned my work shirt a little and I slid my hand inside my bra, I'm teasing my right nipple thinking of you, I'm just teasing myself and it feels so good". There was a pause on the line, I heard Emma breathing; "Emma... I've been firm for 15 minutes, just hearing your voice is enough to get me worked up, let alone your stories of having to get yourself off". The line was quiet, I can hear her breathing. "I'm unbuttoning my jeans....right....now" I spoke softly, making sure I popped the buttons as I paused.

Emma had never had phone sex or anything like that before - I mean, why bother when we could just hook up. It was always in person, in the flesh, skin on skin and unforgettable. Emma now had the invitation she needed and almost as if we were together in person she responded "I don't even know why I'm telling you this, but it just feels right....I've just slid my skirt up a little and my fingers are just brushing my lips through my knickers... Dave.... I need this" she voiced in a soft but firm tone.

Emma's words spurred me on, I was now fully erect, and with my jeans unbuttoned I gripped my shaft through my thin silky CK boxers. I could hear Emma's breathing intensify down the line. I grabbed my phone to snap a pic and sent it to her, you could see the full outline of my cock in my white boxer shorts - so thin I could see the skin colour through the stretched silky material. I didn't say a word, we both allowed ourselves a moment to just tease ourselves... then Emma literally gasped into the phone "Oh my god Dave, your photo... Ughhh.... I've missed all of you, I want you, nobody has ever taken me like you... tell me you want me too".

"So, so, so good Emma, I feel the same way, tell me what you have on". I needed to visualize Emma, she shared that she had her 'plain Jane' conservative work attire on, a khaki knee length cotton skirt, a white button up shirt and bra and navy blue knickers. "My skirt is up on my hips, and now the top half of my shirt is unbuttoned so I can play properly with my nipples, they're so hard and sensitive, especially my right nipple after I had my baby and Dave... my knickers are just clinging to me".

I asked Emma if anyone could see her and if she felt safe, she said the coast was literally clear and she was well away from any onlookers. With Emma feeling safe, I decided to let go of any inhibitions.... "Imagine you are laying in your bed, I want you to pull your panties right over knowing my lips will be all over you, kissing you, exactly where you want my lips....", Emma just gasped as I continued "I want you to touch yourself, and tease your perfect lips, you know how perfect they are... Feel my tongue teasing and tasting you, sliding inside your tightness". Emma was silent for a few seconds, I heard her gasps and heavy breathing, "Yes Dave, I've my knickers right and I'm teasing myself for you, I wish you could see...hang on".

Emma was always self conscious of her pussy, especially her pussy lips and vulva - and I knew why, her labia was profound, protruding yet anything but unattractive - and my god she was so very tight. I was always convinced this is why she had such intense orgasms - being so sensitive on her lips. Emma's was not like those angel porn pussies like a virgin teenager. To me, it was just perfect, her lips would grip my modest shaft to perfection and I've never encountered a pussy that came close to her's in my life. She knew my opinion and that's all that mattered right now.

"Now it's my turn Dave, check my message, and you know I have never sent a picture like this to anyone, not even my husband!" She said in a slightly nervous tone...I opened the message to see a point of view looking down between her parted legs. Emma's left index finger tip was just inside her totally bare glistening lips, her silky blue knickers were bunched to the left and the underside of her khaki skirt and hemline separating her bare legs from the leather of her car seat.

"Oh my God Em, I'm inside my CK gripping myself thinking of my tongue snaking inside you and my lips sucking on your hard little berry - go on, tease your clit for me right now". I was literally pumping my cock, wanking so hard for her. "Ohhhh fuck Dave, I'm so wet, I'm so sensitive, I can't even explain..." Emma moaned softly.

I asked and teased in my own state of arousal "Have you missed me, it's been over six years since I've been inside you". Emma, audibly aroused went on to share "I sometimes.. [ughh]...I sometimes wear the same soft pink panties I had on the last time we played in Portland... [mmm]...I can never bring myself to throw them away, they remind me exclusively of you, and I feel so close to you when I cum....[ahhhh]...with them on and my husband has no idea"

I was literally gripping and pumping my bare cock - I had remind myself where I was, and started to think where I would cum - it's not a situation I'd ever been in before. I was so horny, and close to climax - just hearing Em as she fingered herself moaning and gasping into the phone, with that my tone changed from want to need, from in control to almost out of control of my lust... I told Emma that I wanted to fuck her so badly - we were both so caught up in this moment, as cliche as it seems, nothing else mattered to either of us outside of our cars where we were sitting in different states!

----

"Emma... my forbidden cock is pressing right where your finger tip is in your picture" I realized myself, how much my breathing had intensified. I decided to introduce into our discussion the taboo nature of what was happening. "Dave I know I shouldn't, but I need you, I need you inside me, do it, I'm pushing two fingers inside thinking only of you, ughhhh" Emma moaned deeply as she pressed her fingers inside.

I could see precum cumming from the tip of my cock as I gripped, "Feel my tip, inside your married pussy... I'm pressing on your lips, skin on skin, there's no going back" I could not help but feel even more turned on by the fact Emma's pussy was totally off limits to me, to anyone and even though we were connected through a phone line, I wanted her to hear that my cock was forbidden and off limits to her too

Just the thought that her pussy was exclusive to her husband had me about to explode.

"Oh Jesus Dave, my fingers are inside, I'm literally frigging myself thinking it's your cock, I'm so so wet, I haven't felt like this in years, he doesn't fuck me like you". To say I was caught in the moment was an understatement, I still can't explain what switch Emma flicked inside of me but my need to not only join her in climax but focus on risque and cheating nature of our lust, was beyond exhilarating.

"My full bare back cock just thrusting into your married pussy, I'm pumping you so deep, I've missed everything about about you...tell me how it feels Emma?" I too was moaning, leaving Em without any doubt at how close I was to cumming. Her heavy breathing was such a turn on followed by short sharp gasps matching what I could only assume was her fingers rapidly pumping her pussy. "Yesssssssss Dave, fuck me, fuck my married pussy, I'm all yours, all of me.....I need you and want you to cum so far inside me like you used, I'm so fuckin wet and swollen for you" Emma was so loud into the phone coming through my car speakers I had to turn the volume down.

"You should see my cock now Emma, I've got pre cum oozing from the tip, all for you..." I wanted Emma to know what I was doing as well as talk her through our fantasy... "I've got your legs pinned so wide open, look down at your tight married pussy, stretching around my shaft, with all of me inside you...look at me glistening in your wetness with your little panties all wet and stretched to the side" I fantasized in our storyline.... Emma joined me in our lust "DAVE... oh god yes, I want this, I need you... cum in me baby, right now every single part of me is yours".

"Ughhh Em, feel my lips kissing your nipples and teeth nibbling on them... I love your bare pussy, listen to how wet you are" I said whilst moaning, my right hand furiously pumping my cock. "Yes, cum, cum for me, cum in me, I want all of you inside me" Emma was almost screaming between her gasps.

I couldn't hold off any longer, "I'm going to cum right here, all for you Em...." she was literally screaming, moaning and gasping into the phone "in me, in me, cum inside me Dave, [ughhhhhhhhh]". I just let out a huge moan myself and came so hard I hit my chest, I told Emma "I'm cumming baby, feel me, I'm cumming right now, so deep in....side you...in your married pussy".

Emma just screamed and gasped almost incoherently for over thirty seconds into the phone, she was panting and I could here the wetness as her hand and fingers pumped her tight pussy beyond the brink to climax. I almost felt as though she was in my arms, I hadn't heard her familiar climax in over six years but has it was a switch in tone that I can never forget - as she came she moved from stimulating herself to an uncontrollable explosive orgasm.

-----

Having partially collected ourselves, Emma's breathing calmed a little, it was her who broke the silence; "Oh Dave, it felt like you were right here with me, inside me... My whole body is trembling, the seat, my knickers and underside of my skirt are just soaked through...".

"Emma, I'm literally sitting here in disbelief, my hands are shaking and my bare cock is still throbbing.... that was beyond intense, I didn't know how much I missed and needed you until right now and I've never done anything like that before". I tried to play the references to our cheating down a little bit, by just saying 'like that' as if to leave it a bit open ended.

I was fumbling to clean myself up with whatever I could find - I literally covered with cum from my chest to naval - as we continued to talk, I felt I may have overstepped the line in the moment referencing our other halves and forbidden nature of what we might have otherwise been up to in person - I fumbled an apology... "I got a bit carried away, I know we're married but i was...." Emma cut me off, she wasn't having a bar of it. In a display of wit she interjected "DAVE!....by the sounds of what you're cleaning up, I'm lucky I'm not about to walk through the door at home with a belly full of your cum, then I'd have a bit more explaining to do than being an hour late". I laughed "Well there's always next time Miss Emma, or should I say Mrs Emma?!".

----

We chatted briefly and whilst we both knew we had crossed a line in our other lives, there was some comfort knowing it was our secret and we knew each other so well it would never be divulged. On that note we realized we'd been talking for well over an hour and Emma was running late to get home to her au pair with her husband not far behind. We said our goodbyes and agreed we didn't just want but would 'need' to speak again soon.

12