Emma - An Always Present Flame Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma hadn't let go of anything - it might have been six years, but it turns out she'd had merely parked her passion for other more important chapters in her life and I set in silence in the car, I was realized I wasn't any different, I hadn't ever considered myself as unfaithful but this was Emma, and something about her and our connection immediately pushed a button inside of me.

I needed to regroup and regain composure. As I switched my head back into reality from the hour long 'conversation' Emma and I had, I made the short drive home, got changed and the rush of family life kicked back in for the next several hours. Everything was back to thr normal hectic household.

Just as we headed off to bed and maybe a little bit of evening playtime with my wife, I plugged my phone in to charge, that now familiar Oregon number had sent me a message - it was Emma in her bed, a white single with the soft pink knickers I had gifted her all those years ago. She'd written a little note "Look familiar? Sweet dreams. E xx". I was instantly hard, nestling in behind my wife, my cock swelling by the second and mind thinking of Emma's climax, only hours earlier...

12