Emma and Bill Need a Real Bull Ch. 03

Story Info
Bill is away, Michael returns and takes charge.
7.7k words
4.6
5.8k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About an hour after arriving home, I received an email from Emma with an attachment. She wrote, "Hubby got what he wanted and I got my rings back. Thank you for making this date so special for both of us. I hope you might want to visit while Bill is away in Albuquerque. He leaves tonight for four days. <3 Em"

I opened the attachment, which was a photo from Emma's phone. The camera was placed on her chest, looking down her naked body. Bill's face looked up from between her splayed thighs, his tongue extended. On the tip of Bill's tongue, in a gooey pool of cum, lay Emma's engagement diamond ring that I had pushed inside her pussy before I left.

Bill's full, dark beard was drizzled with splotches, droplets and tendrils of my milky load, from his efforts in retrieving his wife's rings. His hair was disheveled, no doubt from Emma's excited fingers guiding him while he searched for the treasure inside. Bill's face exhibited satisfaction at the consummation of their lusty experience.

I didn't respond right away, and instead called Emma the next morning so as to keep both of them wondering how I might react to the picture she sent. The silence often causes more angst because cucks are often so wrapped up in the moment, they become over thinkers and worriers after. I find it best to keep a cuck on edge whenever possible, and Bill's joy at giving Emma this taboo adventure confirmed his willingness to enter this lifestyle.

I sensed Emma's excitement as we spoke; she offered a quiet dinner for two at their home, but before accepting I changed the subject with, "I very much enjoyed the picture you sent me."

Emma's voice lit up as she responded, "Michael, you knew exactly how to get us to that moment, and once Bill dug out my wedding rings with his tongue, he said he wanted to reclaim me. Bill was so wound up that he was barely able to thrust six times before he came. Bill later told me that when he first pushed his dick into me, I was still so full of your cum that it oozed out all around his cock." Emma's raspy breath as she recounted their interaction told me she must have been as excited that night as Bill had been.

"Well then, it sounds like your husband is ready to experience a long distance session. I think dinner for two would be a way to start." Emma told me she couldn't wait for me to get there.

When I arrived, Emma had chosen a translucent chiffon blouse, buttons done only halfway up; her pink nipples showed there was no bra beneath. Emma wore a pair of silver tights, which sweetly parted her labia, and she didn't mind my long gaze at her sexy goods.

We talked about how well I had pushed their buttons the other night, and how wet she became just knowing I was on my way over. "Did you tell Bill what I told you to?" I asked.

"Yes. He thinks I will be Facetiming him tonight to replay our experience with you from the other night, so he can enjoy a good cum in his hotel room."

"That's my good girl." I placed my arms around her from behind as we walked to the dining room, and Emma sashayed her backside into my still soft bulge. We both felt it come to life while we made our way there. Emma started to get down on her knees, but I grabbed her by her elbow and shook my head, no.

There was no need to hurry through dinner, as my date would only become more aroused through a few glasses of wine and listening to my plan to keep Bill on edge for the next few days.

We retreated to their living room where kisses, light touches and caresses only amplified Emma's need to get fucked. I controlled the pace at every turn; Emma responded with moans and pouts of desperation. She knew what I was doing, and despite the fact that our foreplay had caused the crotch of Emma's leggings to become a dark, wet triangle of rayon, she willingly played the game.

We were still fully clothed when we made our way upstairs. Emma could wait no longer and turned to look up at me as we crossed the threshold to their bedroom. Her eyes begged, and her nose flared while her raspy breathing told of her need for more. I smiled and with a straight face said, "On your knees." Emma nearly fell to the floor, and quickly fumbled with my belt, releasing my slacks to fall to my feet; she was happy to finally be granted permission to touch.

"Where is your phone, Em?" I asked.

"It's in the living room," she said.

"Go get it. You will need it tonight."

I heard a soft "tsk" under her breath. Emma scrambled to her feet, and hurriedly made her way down the hallway to the stairs. I delighted in the sight of her firm buttocks bouncing as she went. In no time, Emma was back in the bedroom and held her phone out to me.

I did not accept it, but reached out and placed a hand on Emma's shoulder to guide back to her knees, in front of me. My cock was nearly erect; its tip peeked above the waistband of my underwear. "Take it out. Bill will want to see what we are up to," I ordered in a calm voice. Emma smiled that mischievous smile of hers; she was more than willing to comply with my every directive.

With the phone awkwardly held in one hand, Emma tugged at my shorts and drew them downward to expose my readiness. She began jacking me with one hand while looking at the screen to capture the close-up of the swollen head of my dick. She clicked the shutter and I held out my hand for the phone.

I said, "Say hello to your husband," and pointed the camera downward. Emma smiled wide as she looked up at me and kissed my cock just below its reddening tip; her bright red lipstick and fingernails contrasted with the pinkish hue of my cock head. After I snapped the pic, Emma took my dick in both hands and applied baby kisses to the spongy helmet. I let her worship her prize without words or gestures, enjoying the wanton look of her face while she fellated and masturbated me in earnest.

After a few moments of intense sucking, I felt Emma bringing me closer to the edge, so I slid my hand behind Emma's neck and took a handful of her shoulder length hair, pulling her up to a standing position. "Are you ready for some dick, Em?"

She nodded, "God, yes." She stood still while I slid my hand down the front of her leggings where her baby smooth labia peeled wide when two fingers intruded. There were no panties to get in the way. Emma's legs were shaking; I thought they might collapse at my touch. I pressed my lips into hers and pushed my tongue inside; a faint salty flavor greeted it. I removed my hand and offered her my sodden fingers; She savored her own feminine flavor until I commanded her to take off her clothes.

Emma quickly unbuttoned her blouse and tossed it aside, then hooked the waistband of her leggings and shimmied them down and off her feet. She reached up and pulled my shirt over my head so that we both were naked, but for my socks.

As Emma pulled me toward the bed, I hesitated. "Show me your lingerie drawer," I said. Emma could not hide her exasperation, but led me to her dresser and opened the top drawer. I looked about the sensuous pastels of yellows and blues, and the deep red and black satins and silks inside.

"Which is Bill's favorite?"

Immediately, Emma pulled out a black body suit and held it up. "Put it on," I demanded. Emma stepped into the one-piece bathing suit style mesh, which was woven with a serpentine pattern; a gauzy nylon that has holes precut for her nipples and pussy slit.

I slid two middle fingers easily through the slit and penetrated Emma's labia once more. They made a sloshing sound as I pushed in and out. "Mmmm, don't stop Michael!'" she uttered; rocking her hips back and forth and buried her head in my furry chest.

"But, it's time for you to call Bill," I countered, withdrawing my fingers. Her groan had just the right tinge of frustration in it. "Get into bed. Here." I patted the pillows where Bill would normally sleep. It is a must for a bull not to just take ownership of the cuckold's wife, but to subjugate him at every turn. Fucking Emma and jizzing all over his side of the bed is one way to mark one's territory, even if he isn't home to be forced to sleep in the wet spot after.

I handed Emma her phone so she could Facetime her husband. Emma sat atop the duvet and piled pillows behind her. She held the phone away from her so that the top of her body suit with her bare nipples could be seen in Bill's viewing window. I stood off to the side so as not to be seen.

Bill's phone only rang once before he answered, and his face lit up seeing Emma wearing his favorite outfit. "Great timing, Em! I just got back to my room a minute ago." His eyes gazed at the lower portion of the screen. "You look very sexy in that, Em!"

"Thanks, Baby. I know it's your favorite."

Bill began unbuttoning his shirt as he spoke. "Just give me a minute and I'll get into bed. It's been a hectic day, but I'm ready for some fun!" He was moving to the bed as he continued. "Thanks for thinking of me; I've been thinking about you all day."

His phone jerked about as he kicked off his shoes, and then Emma said, "Sorry, Sweetie. I don't have time to play, Michael's here. He came over for dinner." Bill's look of pleasure drained away at her words.

"Oh..." said Bill, in a hushed tone.

"Hi, Bill," I said eagerly, as I leaned into the frame. "Doesn't Emma look great? She told me this is your favorite outfit!" Bill had stopped his frenzied movements and just sat on the edge of the bed.

"Yes, Michael. You're right. Emma looks fantastic," said Bill with a hint of sarcasm.

Emma interjected. "Oh, stop it, Billy. We've done this before when you are away. But this time, I won't have to use a toy to get myself off for you. Tonight, I've got the real thing!" Emma grinned as she spoke, knowing that her husband was feeling total denial in the moment. I slid into bed beside Emma.

"Hey, Bill. Emma showed me that picture of you earning your wedding rings back. I take it you enjoyed the task I left for you?"

Bill couldn't hide his pleasure at the memory. "Michael, that was the craziest thing Emma has ever told me to do."

"Well, let's see if we can find something crazier... I'm sure I can come up with an idea."

Emma's thighs rubbed subconsciously as she listened to our banter, knowing the effect it was having on both of them.

I continued, "This isn't crazier, but it will have to do for now. Send him a picture, Em!" Emma tapped the buttons to enter her photos app and clicked on the picture of her on her knees, tonguing my dick. In a moment, we heard the bell on Bill's end, indicating its arrival. He stared intently at the picture of his depraved wife relishing the hardness of their bull.

"There ya go, Buddy, I'll get Emma to keep you up to date when we take breaks." In the moment that Bill's eyes widened at his wife's picture, my hand cupped Emma's left breast while my right thumb tapped the button to end our call.

Emma moaned softly at my gentle tug on her erect nipple. "That was devious," she sighed, handing me her phone.

"And he loves it. I'll bet you he cums in the next minute!"

Emma laughed out loud. "My husband is very much a horn dog, and you keep pushing him to the edge."

Emma pulled back the duvet and shuffled her feet beneath to kick the unwanted blanket and sheet to the foot of the bed. I put one foot on the bed to remove a sock, and then the other. "Get on your knees, Em. Face down, ass up!"

Emma assumed the position before I finished speaking. Her face was buried in a pillow, and both hands reached behind her to spread her ass cheeks wide, exposing her glistening twat and tight sphincter. I moved behind her and gave one ass cheek a firm slap before spanking my cock a few times against Emma's pucker.

Emma was moaning as I guided my rock hard cock up and down her swollen slit, gathering Emma's juices along the way. When I set the tip against Emma's pussy entrance, I asked, "Are you ready?"

Her response was only a whimper and a nod. I entered her in one brisk thrust. I drove my body into hers, collapsing her arched back and hitting home. "Ughhhh!" groaned Emma, her lungs fully exhausted from my weight forcing her into the mattress and my dick jabbing her cervix.

I placed my hands on either side of her petite body and began prone boning my lover in a slow and deliberate fashion. Grunts and moans filled the room while I gave Emma the fat cock for which she had so long craved.

I took her left hand in mine and drew it behind her back, and then Emma offered her right one as well. I gathered both hands in one of mine, and pummeled her pussy hard. Emma arched her head back in submission and grunted each time my groin slapped her cute buttocks.

In good time, I could feel my climax nearing. I pulled out and knelt upright. "What say we take another picture?" Emma rolled onto her back, watching me jack myself off while I took her phone in hand. Emma's right hand began a rhythmic teasing of her clit while I moved up her body and positioned my cock near her chin.

I tapped another button and added, "Even better! A video. Now, take this." I handed Emma her camera and she held it so as to show just her face. Emma said, "It's only been five minutes, Babe. Michael wants to show you something." The video rolled on with only the sound of my hurried breath as I neared climax.

Without warning, shot after shot of my milky mess spewed all over Emma's sweet face and into her auburn hair. She lapped up the string of goo that landed between her upper lip and nose, while I grunted and forced out the last few spurts. My reddened cock head came into view as I used it to smear my load all around Emma's visage, giving Bill's wife a porn star look. Emma kept her tongue extended to taste my jizz as my dick moved about.

Emma blinked one eye, trying to open it fully, but a tendril of cock snot did not allow the lashes to separate. I turned the camera from Emma, to face me. "That's all you get for now, Billy Boy. Sleep well, my friend. I will have your loving wife send you a memento from round two in the morning." I hit the button to end the video.

Emma got up and left for the washroom to clean up her cum splattered face. When she returned, I had her climb atop so I could eat her to her first orgasm of the night, through the slit in her sultry suit. It is no wonder Bill loves Emma's outfit, as the good parts are so easily accessed. We cuddled for a bit before I revealed my plan for our next date. It would require tearing a new hole in her body suit.

Emma and I went four rounds on the first night that Bill was away, taking more pictures and videos. She is the first woman to have fully exhausted me; normally the wife will succumb to multiple orgasms and a sore pussy, but Emma has true sexual stamina. As we lay in bed following our last round, I offered, "It's no wonder that your husband can't keep up with you."

Emma beamed with pride. "Actually, for years, I've had a love affair with my sex toys. Bill has no idea how often they've served me, but now I don't need them. I've got you instead."

I had Emma call Bill as I was showering, and tell him that, in order to see the video we took of our second round of the evening, Bill must set his phone up so he can jack himself off for her while he tells her what he fantasized what we did for round two.

I wanted her husband to have post nut clarity when he viewed his wife letting me paint her face with cum, and then seeing Emma impaling herself again and again on my thick tool. Even I was impressed with the intensity of our kisses while Emma bounced up and down on my steel hard dick. She was more than hungry for cock, and took it all like a champ.

I took my time in the shower, giving them enough time to complete finish up. When I returned, Emma was just putting her phone on charge at the night table. "Well, Em, how did he do?"

"Oh, God Michael! He was like a horny teenager again. His dick was leaking like a sieve when we connected. He asked how it was with you, and how many times did I cum. I told him I wasn't allowed to say anything until he did what he was told to do."

"And...?" I asked, seeing the delight on Emma's face.

"He said he pictured us 69ing in my bed and that I was rimming you again. He imagined you fisting me while I ate your hairy ass, until I juiced all over your hand. Bill barely got those words out before he told me he was about to cum. I told him, 'Yeah, that's it! Cum all over the floor, Billy! Spill that useless seed. I've got all the cock I need right here.' He came so goddamned hard!"

"It sounds like your cuck is ready for our live show tomorrow night, eh Em?"

Emma leaned in and kissed me. "Yes, I'm sure we both are. Are you sure you don't want to stay the night, Michael?"

I replied, "We have plenty of time for sleepovers when your husband returns." Emma's eyes lit up at the thought of going to that next level.

"You know best, Michael. What do you want me to wear tomorrow for you?"

"I want you to wear the same body suit as tonight. We will make a real mess of it, and save Bill's favorite outfit for him when he gets home."

On my way out the door, I told Emma to call Bill and let her cuck know that I had a special surprise for both of them when she and I resumed our fun. He was to be in his room and naked at eight o'clock if he wanted to be allowed to see the show. Emma was also to advise Bill that he was also not allowed to initiate communication with either of us in advance for the rest of the week, otherwise he would have to wait until he got home for any more updated pictures or videos. Emma promised to call Bill after I left and give him those orders.

Next afternoon, Emma had dinner waiting when I got to their home from work, and greeted me with a kiss. I asked her how she thought her husband was enjoying their new role as hotwife and cuck.

"I think Bill loves that the power dynamic is such a mind fuck. He knows that I am still his, except for the times when you want me. I feel it when I see the look of acceptance on his face when you or I set a limit on him."

We had a nice light dinner and a few drinks before the clock showed nearly eight PM.

I told Emma to go get changed into her body suit and come back down stairs. She wasn't long getting changed and returned smelling of lavender, yet her body suit smelled of salt and pussy and sex. I led us into the kitchen where I had set up a tripod to mount Emma's phone by the back door of their home, which opens into the kitchen.

Emma's face changed from confusion to excitement in an instant. "We are going to do it here?"

I didn't hide my pride. "Well, you know, the bedroom can get boring. And, soon there won't be a room in your house that won't remind Bill of one of our exploits." I set the phone on the tripod and added, "Now, it's time to bring Bill into the game. Give him a call."

Emma pecked at the display and soon we heard the sound of Bill's phone ringing. We had taken up a position at the kitchen table, with my arm around Emma's shoulder and my hand covering her modest B-cup breast, through the slit that laid her nipple bare. Bill appeared on the screen in his hotel bed, naked and erect. He smiled and offered, "Hi Michael. Hi, Em!"

Emma asked, "How was your day, Sweetie?"

Bill was toying with his aroused member while he spoke. "Geez, Em, I thought the work day would never end. All I could think about was what I might see tonight. Did you and Michael spend the day together?"

Before Emma could answer, I spoke up, telling an outright lie that was all part of the game. "Not all day, Bill. I did take your wife to that sex store on Davis Street. You know that one, don't you?" I didn't wait for a response, before continuing.

"I had Em find us a reasonable replica of your cock. She did a pretty good job, I think." I reached into a bag and pulled out a rubber cock that had molded veins and a realistic helmet at its tip. It was pretty much the same length, six-inches or so, and was about as slender as her husband. I handed it to Emma and she held the base of it by its realistic formed balls, and slowly jacked it with her other hand.