Emma and Bill Need a Real Bull Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Bill was sated and looked up to see the look of his wife's approval. "Come up here," she said softly, and soon she and Bill enjoyed a very long, wet kiss, sharing the liquid remnants of our earlier fucking.

I can count on one hand the number of times that I've bedded down a couple, and was the only person who didn't cum. And, while I did fancy taking back my power in the moment, it seemed best to leave that day's fun as it was.

I did stay long enough for Bill to make the three of us lunch on the barbecue. When it came time for me to leave in the early afternoon, Bill just sat on the sofa with a drink, while Emma walked me to the door. I saw neither hesitation, nor angst in his face while Emma and I made out for a while as I tried to leave.

Things between us were going along very smoothly at this point. But, as with so much of this lifestyle, there will always seem to be some bumps along the way.