Emma and Bill Need a Real Bull Ch. 04

Story Info
Boomers: a nightclub with the hotwife in mind.
5.1k words
4.12
4.4k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is just a reminder that this is the fourth chapter in the story. One should read the previous chapters to better understand the dynamics of the characters involved.

I had my own business out of town for the following week, so Bill and Emma had lots of time reconnecting. She texted me often and I set down a rule that she was not allowed to masturbate or use any of her toys until we got together when I returned. Emma was told to rid herself of any sexual anxiety with Bill; he was to be the only one quenching her thirst while I was away. I knew the timing was perfect to instill a little confidence back into Bill.

On Friday, Emma was to tell Bill that her pussy was off limits because I wanted her to be clean and ready for my return. He could use her ass though, to get off, and I made it clear that she was to rim and suck her husband each day. If Emma wanted this lifestyle, there would be prices to pay for her as well as her husband. Bill was obviously glad that my boundaries worked in his favor for a change. Emma told me that he was really glad that they had found me in their quest to spice things up in their marriage.

Emma called a few times on the weekend, begging me to have phone sex with her as her pussy was aching for my attention. I was having none of that. I told her that she would be well rewarded for obeying my demands once I returned.

On Tuesday, I picked up Emma to take her shopping. I had her check her Find My app and watch for when Bill was on his way home from work. Once Emma saw that he was on the freeway, she made the call, and it went like this.

Bill: Hi, Em, what's up?

Emma: Hi Babe! Michael called me today. I've got some really good news!

Bill: Let me guess. He's coming over tonight?

Emma: No. Better than that. He's taking us out to a poker game. (His wife stayed silent while Bill tried to figure out why, of all things, I had chosen poker for our entertainment that evening.)

Bill: Uh, okay, I guess.

Emma: Yeah, he picked me up this morning, so you will have to figure out dinner for you. We will come by to get you around seven PM.

Bill: Yeah, uh, sure. That's fine. Did you go to his place? Are you having dinner there? (The cuck always needs details and he always expects that the wife has found a way to have sex with the bull.)

Emma: No. I think Michael is trying to drive me up the wall before I'm allowed to enjoy good sex again. (Emma looked over at me when those words tumbled out unintentionally, and giggled at her slight of Bill's sexual prowess.)

Bill: So you two haven't played yet today...

Emma: Nope. Michael promised me a great time later. We are just at the mall looking for something for me to wear tonight.

Bill: All right then. I'll make my own supper and see you at seven.

Emma: Oh, and Michael says it is casual dress at the poker tables.

Bill: Okay, Em. Bye.

We finished finding the items needed for the evening and picked up fast food for supper. When Emma and I pulled into their driveway, Bill noticed the front passenger seat of my Escalade was empty and tried to look through the tinted glass for Emma. I hit the button to lower the window, and said, "You can ride with Em," while Bill made eye contact with Em in the seat behind me. Bill opened the rear passenger door and stood there, gob smacked.

Emma, having had her nails and toes painted, and her hair coifed, sat in her newest outfit - a black micro miniskirt - in a stretchy cotton blend. Never had Bill ever imagined Emma would wear something so bold and revealing. So short was her skirt that in her seated position, the hem could no longer hide the delicate petals of her freshly shaved pussy.

"Do you like it, babe?" she asked him.

Bill stared blankly, barely able to hear Emma's words. The black camisole she wore with the skirt bulged where her push up bra set Emma's B cups upon a shelf. Bill took a second before he climbed in beside his wife.

"You look fantastic, Em! Maybe a little over dressed for a casual poker game though, but I love it!"

Emma could not help but to laugh out loud. "WE aren't playing poker. YOU are. Michael and I will have our own fun in the next room. Won't we, Michael?" For some reason, the picture that had come into Bill's head was some seedy Motel 6 with an adjoining suite. Boy would he be wrong. And then he noticed that I was wearing a newly pressed button-down shirt and bow tie.

Emma's words cut him like a knife. Bill knew that a nice evening of cards for the three of us was too good to be true. He felt that we were dropping him off like Fido to a dog sitter, while Emma and I had our fun. He looked at my eyes in the rearview mirror. "You certainly know how to mix things up, Michael." Bill's words were delivered in a tone of acceptance than disappointment.

I answered, "I think you'll fit in at Boomers, Bill. The poker tables are quite entertaining."

"Boomers? Isn't that the huge rave club downtown? Filled to the brim with teens and twenty-somethings?"

I shook my head. "Just on Fridays and Saturdays. It is very much a different venue on Tuesdays, but you will have a good time the poker room none the less."

Entering Boomers, I greeted Marcie, the hot little twenty-three-year-old hostess at the reception desk. "Hello, Michael. Are these the new guests you told me about?"

"Yes, Marcie. This is my date, Emma, and her cuckold, Bill."

As Marcie welcomed Emma with a cheek kiss, and Bill with a handshake, she said, "I'm really happy to meet you both. Boomers is just the place for people in the lifestyle, like you. Bill bristled a bit at my public acknowledgment of his new status, but he seemed to quickly shrug it off when he noticed that Marcie didn't even flinch at the word 'cuckold'.

Marcie told Bill that the $200 cover charge includes a lifetime membership, meaning that any future evenings would only cost $100 for Emma and him. She also mentioned that the price included free drinks for both, all evening long. Bill pulled out his Visa card and asked her, pointing to me, "How much for my wife's date?"

She smiled at me, and explained to Bill, "Oh, your bull? Michael is on staff here, so there is no charge for him. You only owe for Emma and you." The hostess looked quite pleased as Bill arranged payment. From the front desk, we went through a set of doors to the grand ballroom.

The large hall was draped in linens that separated it into various areas of privacy and public display. In the center of the room sat an ornate, four-poster bed with ten-foot tall spirals and a mattress that could entertain at least twenty bodies in a huge orgy. Around it were a number of chairs, set up like ringside seats. Fuck benches and smaller beds, some in more private settings than others, filled the room. Stations of tables supplying towels, condoms and lube dotted the hall as well.

Bill didn't think much of it at the time, but did notice that there were as many cameras in the ballroom as one would expect at a casino.

I said, "This is quite the place, isn't it, Bill?"

He spoke as he continued to take in the impressive sight. "It sure is, Michael. It looks like they've thought of everything." Emma seemed entranced by the decor, no doubt imagining what might happen once the lights go down. Bill seemed entranced by how much thigh his wife was showing in her cocktail dress, and shot me a look of pride in how good his wife was looking for me.

A DJ was setting up in one corner, a full bar was serving in another. Translucent glass walls surround the room. Beautiful couples milled about, sipping drinks and taking in the amenities while staff added finishing touches - wastebaskets and buckets of bottled water. All of the men were sharply dressed, while the women wore items like hot pants, g-strings, patent leather shorts or dresses skimpier than Emma's. There were no casually dressed men in the room, except for Bill, but that was soon to change.

We made our way to the back of the hall and through another set of doors, to a room where a dozen poker tables were set up, some already full. The sign 'GOOD LUCK CUCKS' greeted the male gamblers.

I led us to an open table with where five other men were seated. The dealer stood at the ready, cards fanned out and a poker chip set was filled with multi-colored discs. In front of each player was a video display flush mounted in the felt tabletop. A waitress appeared, in a typical black cocktail dress; her bouncing bosom on display, and long thighs strode confidently.

"Hello Michael, this must be Bill." She smiled and pecked me on the cheek.

"Yes, Lori." I put my arm around Emma's hip, gently cupped her ass cheek through her skirt, and offered, "And his wife Emma is my date for tonight."

Lori touched Emma on the shoulder and said, " You look great, Emma! You will love it here. I'm sure Michael and his friends will take very good care of you. There are some guys you just have to meet!" Bill looked increasingly nervous, as we had never discussed bringing other bulls into their dynamic. I always do it this way, as the psyche of the cuck is one who is easy to subtly manipulate, if this lifestyle is to be successful. Bill is an excellent candidate as he has such empathy for Emma's sexual happiness.

Lori asked Bill if he would like a drink, as she would be his server for the night. Bill asked for a double of Jack Daniels and she scribbled the note on her pad.

Emma remained at my side, while the guy next to Bill introduced himself as Frank. Just then, a six-foot tall, fiftyish brunette with 36 DD breasts approached the table with a taller, fit, black young man on her arm. "And, this is my wife, Darlene," continued Frank. "Devonne is my wife's date tonight. Darlene, this is Bill, and his wife Emma. You already know Michael, obviously." Darlene blew me a kiss; she is easily the kinkiest wife at Boomers and she loves me to take part in her escapades.

Bill took a look at the voluptuous, woman, who was wearing red leather pants and matching button down blouse out of which most of her heavy breasts were tumbling. "Nice to meet you, Darlene," offered Bill. Devonne reached in and shook Bill and Frank's hand and nodded politely. His shirt was black silk, unbuttoned to near his belly, and it exposed a clean shaven, well developed chest and the top of a solid six pack abs set.

Bill noticed that Emma had become fixated on a hefty bulge in Devonne's dress pants that formed a long tent in the hollow where his left thigh meets his slender torso. Darlene, too, recognized Emma's gaze, and placed her thumb and forefinger at Emma's chin, to draw Emma's gaze to her. "Yes, Sweetie. That there is the real thing!" Everyone but Bill broke into laughter at Darlene's comment. He could only offer a nervous smile.

Darlene's DD's stood proudly as she leaned in to kiss her husband. "I'm off, babe," she said to Frank. Darlene turned to Emma and added, "I hope to see you inside, Sweetie." As Darlene turned to walk away, Bill noticed she was wearing a silver necklace that had the letters 'QOS' on it. Emma blushed at the indecent proposal, but leaned in to kiss Bill as well.

"I'm off too, babe. Good luck at the card game." I took Emma's arm and off we went, following the sexy sashay of Darlene's long legged walk.

Frank began telling Bill his life story. He's been a cuck for over ten years, and has been married to Darlene for fifteen. He is a casting agent who has never gotten himself in trouble with women complaining about 'casting couch' improprieties. But, that was only because he has had erectile dysfunction and is unable to get it even up to the most beautiful of women. Apparently the only way he can ejaculate is when he feasts on Darlene's pussy or ass, once her night at the club ends. He seemed very proud to be his wife's clean up guy. All of this was a little more information that Bill needed to hear, but he nodded and smiled as Frank spilled his guts.

With Lori returning with Bill's Jack Daniels, the dealer began the game. Bill was glad to have something to keep his mind off of what might be going on at the other side of the glass wall. Any hopes of seeing what Emma was doing on the other side was now gone. Most if the other cucks at his table kept to themselves.

A few minutes later, the display screen on the table in front of both Bill and Frank lit up with a question:

WANT TO SEE WHAT YOUR WIFE IS UP TO?

$20 FOR TWO MINUTES. PAY DEALER NOW.

Bill looked confused at the display and Frank filled him in. "It's a money grab, Bill. They will offer you a peek every now and then, while your wife plays with various people inside. Twenty bucks and you can see what she's up to." Frank handed a crisp twenty to the dealer, and so did Bill. Immediately their screens lit up with a bird's eye camera on what their wives were doing in the fuck room. In this case, it was the same camera.

Inside the room, the ear bud in my left ear chimed with a notification that my hotwife's cuck would very soon be seeing what his wife is doing. It just happened that at that moment, while Emma was sucking on my dick, Devonne was fucking Darlene from behind. His incredibly long thrusts foretold his formidable length. The sounds emanating from Darlene suggested that Devonne was more than capable. Darlene had already begged Emma to let her eat Emma out, so she was face down in Bill's wife's cunt. Devonne's earpiece chirped as well, and both Bill and Frank were now being shown what was happening in our bed.

On the poker room side, Frank laughed, pointing at his screen that was showing the two bulls and hotwives interacting, and announced, "Geez, Billy. We could have saved twenty bucks and just used one screen!" Bill peered back and forth, verifying that it was in fact, the back of Darlene's head that was munching away on Emma's wet pussy.

Bill just stared in disbelief as Emma's fingers tousled the well-endowed woman's hair while getting the first lesbian experience of her life. Meanwhile, Michael continued abusing Emma's mouth with expert thrusts, and Devonne pounded Darlene. Emma was nearing orgasm when the time ran out, and both Frank and Bill's screens went blank.

"Darlene likes girls?" asked Bill, intrigued by the sight of Emma enjoying a female tongue on her puss. His cock was rock hard from the sneak peek.

"Darlene is a pleaser, Billy boy! She loves dick and pussy. Has your wife never been eaten out by another woman?"

"Not that she's ever told me. I had no idea how hot it would be to see a woman eating Emma's pussy!" Bill offered another twenty-dollar bill to the dealer, who refused it.

"Sorry, sir. Cucks have no control over when or if they will be allowed to watch their wives. At Boomer's, wives always have final say. Keep your eye on the screen, and if the same offer comes up, you can buy more viewing time then." While Bill accepted his fate, Emma was with me, on the bed, spewing her pussy juices into Darlene's sweet mouth, while welcoming my first load in her own mouth. She obediently gobbled down my nut in frenzy while her own climax ebbed.

The dealer continued dealing hands and the game turned back to normal for almost another ten minutes. Bill's terminal dinged and the screen lit up with:

EMMA WANTS DEVONNE TO FUCK HER PUSSY.

DO YOU WANT DEVONNE TO FUCK EMMA:

A) BAREBACK?; OR

B) USE A CONDOM?

(CONDOMS ARE PURCHASED FOR $12 EACH AND WILL BE BILLED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.)

Bill stood up next to his stool and called out to the dealer, "What is this about? I didn't make any deal about another men being with Emma. I only agreed for Michael to play with Emma. Where is the NO option?"

One of the other cucks at the table made a comment about Bill being a 'fuckin' newbie' while the dealer calmly responded. "Sir, did you, or did you not have an agreement with Michael that he would do things with your wife and you only have three options; one, to watch it, or two, to walk away and leave her to her pleasures, or three, to say no and end all contact between Michael and your wife?"

Bill, only more upset, said, "Yes, but that..."

The dealer replied, "Sir, that is not a question on the screen. It is your wife, telling you what she wants or needs. Now, you can make your choice of condom or bareback, and then sit back and watch. Or, you can make your choice of condom or bareback, and then play poker for a while and allow your wife to enjoy a brand new experience. Or, finally, you can get up from the table, go into the fuck room and tell your wife that you no longer want to put her needs first. You can tell her that your thoughts of self-doubt have overridden your desire for her pleasure tonight. Then you can advise her that the two of you are giving up your membership at our club and that Michael and your wife are done - for good. Now, the timer is counting down. What will it be?"

Bill looked in astonishment at the screen that now added another line:

BAREBACK DEFAULTS IN 25 SECONDS.

The timer continued to click down while Bill froze in panic. Frank placed a hand on Bill's shoulder. "Billy boy, it's just a fuck. Our wives fucked guys long before they fucked us, and if we die tomorrow they will fuck lots of guys again and again. Just let it go. This gets easier, believe me."

Bill rested against the edge of the stool and looked back at the screen. The choices of BAREBACK and USE CONDOM glared back at him. The dealer offered, "And sir, just a reminder that all of our bulls are medically tested each week. Devonne is just as safe and safe as Michael."

With just six seconds left in the countdown, Bill finally pushed the 'A' button, announcing, "I hope Em appreciates this."

Frank answered, "That fucker will tire your cute little wife right out She's not that big of a girl, and Darlene says that black spear of his hits hard! She's going to love it, and it is all because of you. Are you going to watch?"

Bill's screen once again offered:

WANT TO SEE WHAT YOUR WIFE IS UP TO?

$20 FOR TWO MINUTES. PAY DEALER NOW...

"I think I'm good for now. Deal me in this hand," Bill asked the dealer. Frank watched Bill closely and noticed that he was very distracted from the game, having to be reminded that it was his turn to act on three occasions. When the hand was complete, Bill pulled out a twenty and gave it to the dealer. His screen came alive and this time it was Emma who was on her knees, feasting on Darlene's slick pussy while the young, black bull fucked Emma from behind.

Frank handed the dealer another twenty, and his screen came alive as well. "Fuck, Billy! Your wife is a fast learner! She is right into Dar's cunt!" Besides munching on Darlene's muff, Emma was all out finger banging her as well. When Darlene orgasmed from Emma's ministrations, she spewed like a faucet onto Emma's hand and forearm.

I was having a drink of water after having fed Emma my cock snot, and when I got the signal in my ear bud that Bill and Frank were watching from the poker table, I knew that Bill couldn't avoid seeing the train wreck that is Devonne, as he absolutely railed Emma with his nearly eight-inch black pole.

Bill's time viewing the action soon ended but he had already offered another bill to the dealer to allow him to see Darlene's orgasm, as well as when the black bull completed the act of filling Emma to the brim with his thick and virile seed. Bill was in awe at the torrent of Devonne's creamy goo that Emma was excreting. Her pussy was unrecognizable with what was flowing from inside her, as well as the small pool of jizz that the bull jacked off all over Emma's vulva, to complete his manly deposit.

When Devonne reached for a towel to wipe the remnants of his climax from his thick snake, I took his place between Emma's thighs, but reached for the lube. Emma was ready to have her third hole filled with my cum, and I was ready to deliver. I slapped her ass and hit the button on my earpiece that would send Bill a message:

12