Emma and Bill Need a Real Bull Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EMMA WANTS MICHAEL TO PENETRATE HER ANALLY.

DO YOU WANT MICHAEL TO FUCK HER:

A) BAREBACK; OR

B) USE A CONDOM

Bill asked his new friend, " Why is it asking for permission for Michael to take Emma anally? He's already done that before."

Frank answered, "That is the beauty of the system, Billy boy! The club doesn't care what you and your wife do somewhere else. They need your permission here, at the club, for the first time only. You will never get asked to give Devonne permission to fuck Emma's pussy ever again. And after he fucks her ass tonight, you'll never be asked for permission for that either. He will have that privilege for life now."

Bill reached into his wallet and drew out one more twenty-dollar bill and offered it to the dealer before choosing the B button. Baby steps, he thought. He figured that the only control he still had over me was to limit me to using a condom to fuck Emma anally.

Frank continued, pressing the MENU button on his screen, "I will never be asked to give permission for Darlene to fuck any bull in the club, until they hire a new one. Every one of them has done everything possible to my wife." He tapped the STATUS bar on the menu and added, "All 174 of them. See?" The screen showed the exact number of bulls who had serviced Darlene over the years, and Bill was impressed at the sophistication of the process.

When Bill's response was beamed to my ear bud, I pulled out the foil packet and bit off the corner. Emma looked at the latex ring that I retrieved from the packet and made a pouty face. I said, "Is there a problem, Em?"

She answered, "I want to really feel all of you back there, and not have to smell burning rubber.

"No problem, I said, pressing a button on my ear bud which sent one more message back to the poker table. Bill's display read:

EMMA IS NOT PLEASED WITH YOUR LAST CHOICE. YOUR OPTIONS ARE:

A) ALLOW MICHAEL TO FUCK EMMA ANALLY BAREBACK; OR

B) REFUSE TO CHOOSE OPTION A

NOTE: EMMA'S RELATIONSHIP WITH MICHAEL AND DEVONNE WILL END AS WELL; YOU WILL BOTH BE ESCORTED FROM THE CLUB AND YOUR MEMBERSHIP TERMINATED, IF YOU CHOOSE OPTION B

Bill looked to Frank, who had been reading the message as well. Frank offered, "Buddy, everyone sitting in this room has been in your position. We have all done the right thing and now it's time for you to do the right thing. You know what I mean?"

Bill said nothing. He pressed the A button, and got up from the table. Frank looked inquisitively and pointed to Bill's screen.

Bill was surprised to see yet another question pop up. It read:

EMMA IS OFFERING YOU TO ENTER THE FUCK ROOM AND TO WATCH OR TO ENGAGE

WATCHING IS CHARGED TO YOUR ACCOUNT AT $5/MINUTE

ENGAGING IS CHARGED TO YOUR ACCOUNT AT $10/MINUTE

CHOOSE AN OPTION:

A) WATCH ONLY

B) ENGAGE WITH WIFE AND BULL(S) AS INSTRUCTED BY EMMA

C) DECLINE EMMA'S INVITATION AT THIS TIME

NOTE: YOU MAY ELECT TO WATCH OR ENGAGE AT ANY TIME, SO LONG AS YOU RECEIVE PERMISSION FROM EMMA AT THE TIME OF YOUR REQUEST

D) REFUSE TO CHOOSE OPTIONS A THROUGH C

NOTE: CHOOSING OPTION D WILL CAUSE EMMA'S RELATIONSHIP WITH MICHAEL AND DEVONNE TO END AS WELL; YOU WILL BOTH BE ESCORTED FROM THE CLUB AND YOUR MEMBERSHIP TERMINATED

Bill quickly chose C, and stood up. Given his options, at least he could show his displeasure by refusing to watch.

Frank asked, "Where are you going, Billy boy?"

"Men's room, Frank. I can't watch, and I cannot sit here and not watch. This is all moving too fast for me." Bill patted Frank on the shoulder and offered, "I hope it's over by the time I get back." Frank nodded and let his new friend deal with his decision in his own way. About ten minutes later, Bill returned, looking defeated.

"You did the right thing, buddy," offered Frank softly. "By the end of the night, you will know this to be true."

"Meanwhile, in the fuck room, Darlene was having a cigarette while Devonne encouraged Emma to ride his pole until I received word from Bill as to how I would be taking his wife anally. Devonne pulled Emma to his chest so I could deftly push my dick into the recesses of her bowels. Our cocks rubbed against the other through the thin membrane between Emma's vaginal and anal orifices.

This brought Devonne to climax pretty quickly, and as soon as he did, the young bull pulled Emma up to French kiss while I finished. Devonne's semen oozed from Emma' puss, when his semi-hard dick flopped from her pussy lips, while I savored the silkiness of the tight lining of her bowels.

Soon, Emma's fingers slipped between her thighs to massage her clitoris to yet one more orgasm while I drilled her sweet bunghole. Just as Emma's anus squeezed my cock from the contractions of her self-induced orgasm, I felt the urge to let go. I gripped Emma's full hips and fully penetrated her ass, and felt spurt after spurt wash Emma's bowels in my warm jizz.

Once my second load was delivered, I asked Emma if she was up for another round, but she said she had to tap out; Devonne and I had given her much more than she had ever experienced. Both of her holes were too sore to continue.

I told Emma that whenever a hotwife has had her fill of bull dick at Boomers, she has to ring the reclamation bell. Emma had no idea what that all meant so I filled her in and took showed Emma the button next to the bed that would ring the bell. At that moment, the screen on Bill's poker table came to life. It read:

EMMA IS READY TO BE RECLAIMED.

TWO BULLS HAVE PENETRATED EMMA DURING THIS VISIT -

1) MICHAEL (ANALLY)

2) DEVONNE (VAGINALLY)

WHO DO YOU WANT TO AWAIT YOUR ARRIVAL IN THE RECLAMATION ROOM WITH EMMA?

A) EMMA ALONE

B) EMMA AND MICHAEL

C) EMMA AND DEVONNE

D) EMMA AND BOTH MICHAEL AND DEVONNE

As Bill read the instructions, Frank patted him on the back and said, "Don't worry. Your wife did well to go this long with those two bulls! Darlene will be at least four more hours in there tonight. Last time we were here, she had eight different bulls in that room. That is her personal best, and she was a fucking mess afterwards. You should have seen it! She was on a high for almost a week after that."

"I get it Frank, but what does all of these options mean?"

"Oh, that's easy. Some cucks are only interested in seeing their wife after she's played in the club... you know, to either get sloppy seconds from her well used pussy or ass, or to clean her up, or both. Other guys are more willing to show their appreciation to the bull by cleaning both the bull AND the wife. That is always my option now, but it wasn't the first few visits."

Frank went on, "Since your wife has had two bulls, they offer you all of those options. You can taste the dried jizz and pussy juices from Devonne's nice big cock, or you can taste dried jizz and ass juice from Michael. Or you can decide to clean up all three of them. You can even just eat her out and personally thank the guys for meeting Emma's needs. It's all up to you. The good news is that the club doesn't charge you extra for who is involved in the act of reclamation. The bulls do this part for free."

"That's mighty big of them," pronounced Bill sarcastically. "But what choice am I supposed to make." He shook his head as he gazed at his options. Frank leaned over, placed his arm across Bill's shoulders, and with his other hand he hovered his index finger over option D.

"Billy boy. Make this easy. Choose the whole package so your wife doesn't force you to choose the whole package, if you know what I mean. Trust me on this." Frank awaited Bill's nod of consent before pressing the D button to complete the act.

"Thanks, Frank," Bill muttered as he got up from the table. He patted Frank on the back and added, "You've helped me a lot. I know you're right."

As Bill opened the door to a room with a sign on it marked RECLAMATION ROOM - CUCK ENTRANCE, Frank called out, "You're a good cuck Billy, boy."

12