Emma and Emma do Dua

Story Info
Emma has friends over for a girl's night in.
4.7k words
4.62
10.2k
17
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note- The following is a work of erotic fiction, and therefore should be considered a work of parody.

xxx

Emma Raducanu had received plenty of publicity since storming to victory at the US Open in 2021.

The young Brit made headlines when she became the first qualifier to ever win a Grand Slam, catapulting her to global stardom.

Having been thrust into the public eye, Raducanu soon became the center of attention and attracted interest from a number of high profile brands.

However, the nineteen year-old had stressed that not all publicity is necessarily a good thing, while opening up about why it's sometimes good to show some emotion.

x

In an interview with Vogue magazine, Raducanu sat down with pop star Dua Lipa to play a game of "Agree to Disagree."

The pair are both partnered with water manufacturer Evian and have been helping to promote the brand's latest campaign.

Both stars answered a number of questions, such as:

"Does anything good happen after two am?"

As well as:

"Is there anything you should do that you can't already do in high heels?"

Regarding the high-heels quandary, Raducanu disagreed with the idea and admitted she'd worn them "under five times" in her life.

This prompted Lipa to respond by joking that she "could probably play tennis better in heels."

The pair were also asked if all publicity is good, to which Raducanu emphatically responded: "disagree."

Lipa added: "I just can't see that all publicity could be good."

The British teenager also spoke passionately about why it's sometimes okay to cry over spilt milk.

"To get the emotions out your system and cry for a little bit is a good thing. You can cry for a bit and then get to the problem solving, but you've let out some of the emotion rather than bottling it up."

Raducanu was also adamant that everyone should be themselves and emphasised that this is what defines someone's identity.

"I've definitely begun to embrace my transformation from a wide-eyed teenager to an adult woman. And I have to thank Emma Watson for all the help and understanding she has given me in recent times."

Raducanu was all smiles during the interview, remembering her wild time in Ibiza with the actress/model.

"She sounds divine. Can't wait to meet her." Said Lipa with a twinkle in her clear eyes.

x

Emma Watson appraised her naked form in the full-length mirror in her bathroom and smiled. Looking at her reflection, she saw her five feet five frame with the well-toned, slender legs, and breasts that were not too big but pert and firm, with nipples erect and proud. Her medium length light brown hair highlighted her cheekbones and perfectly groomed eyes.

"Hmm."

Standing side on, she suppressed a giggle as she put her hands on her hips and marveled at the strap-on harness tied to her waist and upper thighs. And the huge black dildo that jutted out from the front. It was so lifelike, just like a real black man's hard-on, with realistic veins and ridges, and a large bulbous head that flared out at the business end.

"This is going to be one hell of a girl's night in!" She said as she made a few practice pelvic thrusts, making the fake cock push up and down.

In the midst of what can be only described as turbulent times, sex had been the buzz word since normality had resumed. For Emma, this was going to be her 'hot-sex summer,' end of discussion.

Feeling deliciously sluttish, she strutted around the bathroom with the dildo bouncing on front of her.

x

Emma looked down onto the Thames, twenty stories below, as she awaited her guests for the evening. It was the longest night of the year and the sky was still bright at this late hour, making the river sparkle and shimmer.

She reflected on recent events and sighed.

"I'm in it for all the witches!"

She had announced at the 2022 Baftas back in March, as she and the whole country found some normality as we all began to emerge from two years of enforced hibernation. Since then she, like everybody else, had slowly embraced life again and she was ready to throw caution to the wind.

Declaring herself as self-partnered and single, Emma lived her personal life to the full. No time for serious relationships, just fucking. Her time in Spain had been particularly satisfying, in more ways than one. Plus she had the pleasure of making the acquaintance of Emma Raducanu. Not to mention the pleasure of making love to the ravishing young filly. her. Was she bisexual? Absolutely, thought Emma. She enjoyed bedding females nearly as much as males.

x

"I've been so looking forward to this!" Gushed Emma W as she welcomed Emma R and Dua Lipa at the front door of her Riverside apartment.

"Me too!" Answered Lipa as she hugged the spirited thirty-one year old.

Emma took a step back to take in the twenty something British singer and appreciate the sight of her micro mini dress. So short was the hemline it seemed not to have one!

The green dress came with a racy keyhole cutout and a halter neckline. She wore her dark hair in loose waves with a parting down the middle.

The only way to describe her was to say that she was one fucking hot piece of ass!

"Hi, babe."

Beside her was the tennis pro. Tall and striking with long dark hair and eyes to match. Her athletic figure was lithe and totally without body fat.

Neat and sporty, Raducanu appeared in all white with a crisp Oxford shirt over a T-shirt and Nike shorts. She was tanned, fit, and downright sexy.

"Hi. Nice place. I hope you have some booze to drink. I need something stiff inside of me!"

Lipa was all swagger as she entered the airy main room, with blue eyeshadow and acrylic talons, she seemed to stalk and sweep throughout.

Watson vanished, and then brought out a bottle of white wine and three glasses.

Only Emma R declined as she did not imbibe, preferring juice to wine. All three quickly relaxed, the banter resembling that between siblings. With Emma W assuming the role of the affectionate (and slightly rebellious) older sister.

"If there's one wine truly meant for warmer weather, it's Sauvignon Blanc. It's crisp, fresh and elegant. Just like Emma over there."

"Enough!" Retorted a blushing Raducanu.

"How have you been?"

"Great. I'm fit and ready for everything."

Life had changed spectacularly in the past twelve months for the girl from Kent. Winning the US Open, and banking a cool two and a half million dollars in the process. And being named BBC Sports Personality of 2021.

"Pity about Wimbledon."

"It's fine. How many people can say they played on center court. Twice? Anyway I'm gaining experience in lots of new and interesting ways."

"That's good to hear." said Watson with a twinkle in her eye."

"You're very different to what I expected." Observed Lipa as she gladly accepted her second glass of wine.

"As are you," said Emma, very conscious of an undercurrent of adventure. "I saw that you both played a game of 'Agree to Disagree.' Care to play another?"

"Like?"

"Truth or dare."

"Oh, I know this one. I played it at school."

Emma R sat up straight.

"The one I play is a bit more...adult." Said Emma W, with a wry smile.

"Oh? How so?"

"What we shall do, is ask each other, 'Truth or Dare' and that person must be honest and candid."

"Okay. Me first."

"Right," Watson looked at Lipa and pondered. "Dare."

The young tennis player looked at Dua with a keen interest, as this might show how the evening might play out.

Emma W looked at the glass topped table that separated the two sofas in the room. There, she reached to a big bowl of fresh fruit and picked out the biggest banana. She held it up and slowly peeled back the skin.

'I dare you to seductively suck this banana for thirty seconds without pause. Never letting it leave your lips in that time."

Dua scoffed.

"This is a dare? Easy-peasy. You think I haven't sucked a cock before?"

Dua put the top up to her tongue and let it soften on her lips. Smiling, she slid the elongated yellow thing into her mouth. She tilted her head back and the other two watched avidly as she swallowed it whole before puling it back out, wet and gooey. Her tongue seemed to twirl all around the banana before she began to glide it in and out of her mouth. Loud yummy sounds filled their ears as Lipa fellated the vanishing flesh.

"That's a half minute."

Lipa looked at the other two and then bit the banana in two.

"UNG!"

Raducanu jumped at the savagery, and then laughed out loud.

"Right, Rad-y." Dua wiped her lips. "Truth or dare?"

"Er, truth."

"Have you ever kissed a girl?"

Emma R exhaled audibly and then nodded.

"Yes."

"Really?"

Lipa stole a glance at Emma W.

"And was it with Emma?"

Again the nineteen year old nodded. Her hands crossed in her lap.

"It was. And I liked it." She added in hushed tones, leaning forwards as she did so.

"Really! Interesting."

Watson's interest in her had been quite apparent at their initial meeting. The holidaying actress had felt an immediate and strong attraction to the tennis player, and had acted quickly to seduce the wide-eyed girl.

"So, Emma. You're bisexual?"

"Let's just say I like being spoilt for choice about who I lust after."

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare. Always."

"Then I would like to see you kiss young Emma for thirty seconds. Lips locked. Tongues optional."

"Balls! Tongues, definitely!"

Raducanu felt a hot flush of desire, so much so that she had to clamp her legs together to avoid moistening her panties. Lipa looked on with interest, recognising an unmistakable current of sexual interest between the two Emma's.

Watson's tongue flicked over her lips, moistening them in anticipation of kissing the other. She got smoothly to her feet and moved beside the other.

"Ready?"

"Mmm."

She looked into the younger ones eyes, and used one hand to comb back her long hair from her cheek. Then they kissed. Their wet lips met eagerly, and the actress remembered how soft and gentle the tennis pro's lips were from their time in Ibiza. Immediately she pushed her tongue into Raducanu's mouth, who accepted it with relish. Watson moved one hand over her left breast and squeezed. Emma R inhaled through flared nostrils and moaned into the others mouth. Twenty seconds in and their mouths opened further as they tongue wrestled.

"Oh my god," Dua said as she watched on opened mouthed. "You two are so hot!"

The singer slid her hand between her legs and cupped her tingling muff.

Emma R felt perspiration prickling beneath her skin as they eventually disengaged. Watson's breath had been hot and sweet, tasting of wine and flowers.

"Right. Fun! Dua? Truth or dare?"

"Go ahead. Dare."

Emma grinned and drank more wine. She stepped over to her sound system and began to play Dua's own song. One Kiss.

"Can you perform a sexy dance for us?"

"You two are making this so easy!"

Lipa stood and started to wave her arms in the air, twisting them in snake charmer fashion. The other two looked on as they sat side by side. The tall dancer moved to the hypnotic rhythm of her own music, lifting the hem of her dress in a 'now you see it, now you don't tease.' Watson parted her legs, aware now of a distinct wet patch in her underwear.

Lipa turned her back to them as she sensually removed the straps of her dress from one shoulder, and then the other.

"Bloody hell!"

As she faced the two Emma's, she let her dress slip down to her heels at the exact moment the song finished. She brushed her hair back and stood proudly before them, completely naked except for her thong.

"Like what you see?"

"Fuck, yeah! I've been dreaming of this."

Dua's unfettered fleshy boobs had luscious bite-sized nipples that stood out of large areolas.

Emma W stood up and pressed her body to the naked one. They kissed passionately as Lipa's hands went to Emma's shoulders and peeled away the soft fabric of her light dress. Emma let it slide as her thigh pushed between Dua's legs and against her thong.

"I am so turned on right now," she said, expressing in words what her body felt.

Emma R looked on from her seat as the other two rocked together in a steamy rhythm. She was shocked to learn that her own pussy was quite wet. Both wanton women banged hips as they dry-humped each other.

"Let's take this to the bedroom." Whispered Watson.

"Let's." Agreed Lipa, taking Raducanu by the hand.

x

Emma Watson pushed Dua onto her back on the bed and laid on top of her. She kissed her way to her breasts running her fingers over the soft flesh of the British singer. From beneath her, Dua reached the top of her thighs and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of Emma's undies, pulling down hard.

Emma wriggled out of her sodden panties and rolled. Dua was impressed with the first sight of her delightful pussy. Emma was shaven down there and completely smooth, revealing a thin coating of wetness along her slit.

"Eat me."

She lifted up her bottom and let Dua lick her outer lips to taste her moisture. Dua hissed at the intoxicating scent of her arousal. She pushed her tongue in as deep as she could and swirled it around Emma's inner depths.

Emma purred as Dua moved her head from side to side, swiping her tongue back and forth over her vertical smile.

She then slipped two fingers into her pussy and Raducanu gasped at the audible squishy sounds she made in her friends quim.

"Oh, yes!"

Watson was writhing on the bed now as Lipa nibbled her clit with hard teeth. Her breathing had quickened, and she pinched both of her nipples that were erect and needy.

And then, they suddenly switched, with Emma dragging Dua's thong off and diving between her splayed legs, her mouth pressed to her mound and extending her tongue. Up and down she licked, making Dua pump her hip in delight at this welcome pleasure. Emma was superb, using both her lips and tongue to glide up and down to the groaning Dua. Juices poured out of her into Emma's mouth, and dampened her inner thighs.

"Oh, my gosh!"

Emma R stared and stared. The image of one of her favourite performers on her back, melding into the very naked Emma Watson would remain in her head forever. She stood at the foot of the bed and stripped off. Dua looked up at the leggy vision of the tennis phenomenon and drank in her nakedness. Watson had already had the pleasure of seeing the teen starkers and had been highly impressed with her remarkable form. Raducanu fell across the big bed, and let the other two cover her neck and tits with kisses.

Emma W pushed her long legs apart and brushed the opening of her dark haired mound. She moved the tip of her tongue towards Raducanu's entrance and moistened the edges of her vulva.

"Yummmm!"

Meanwhile, Dua traced her swollen labia, sending urgent shivers of delight through the young girl. She stroked her pussy with nimble fingers, nudging her labia open with her thumb. Then Dua slipped her middle finger into her and frigged her merrily. Emma R moaned and squirmed on her back, kicking her legs out as far as possible. Her juices were spread along her inner thighs as she rolled her hips. Watson sped up her licking, never faltering in her up and down motion. Then, the young filly shrieked as Lipa joined in and slathered her clitoris from side to side. Raducanu screamed as she came, squirting in her blessed release into the faces of the amused women.

"Now me."

Dua grinned and dove between Emma Watson's thighs, inhaling her scent before placing her lips on her snatch.

Searching fingers eased apart her engorged labia, revealing the pink vaginal chasm within. Dua slipped her tongue in, teasingly and coaxing around and flicking up towards the inverted V of her clitoral hood. Emma groaned as Dua slid up and down her slit, nibbling on occasion on her hard button.

The pop singer extended her tongue and began parting Emma's inner lips. As the tongue delved inside her sweetness with redoubled vigour, Watson's legs twitched.

A chill went up her spine as her pussy was licked and licked. Emma automatically began moving her bottom up and down, slowly riding Dua's face! Her juices gushed out and Dua did her best to lick and suck in the honey.

"Oh, fuck!" She cried out as Dua moved her lips to her clit and kept two fingers inside her at the same time.

"I'm coming!" Emma declared as Lipa held her face tight onto her flooding cunt.

Emma's head went back and she gave a deep sigh of gratitude as ripple after ripple coursed through her.

"If only we had a cock" Lipa sighed, settling on her back between the panting others.

"Oh, but I do!" Emma snapped up and hopped off the bed and out.

The bubbly actress returned a few minutes later with a black harness of leather about her waist. A fake phallus of smooth black latex protruded from an attachment in front.

"Oh...my...god! It's a man's...thing. And it's huge!" Gushed Raducanu.

"Isn't this something!"

"I've heard about these things, but never saw one. Do you know how to use it?"

Dua raised a brow.

"I have done. It's all about the lower body. It's like dancing in a way."

"Have you used it on Emma?"

Watson looked at a nervous Raducanu.

"No. But I'd like to." Watson said. "Shall we do this?"

As she spoke, she smeared a film of lubricant along the thick length of dick.

"Yikes!" Raducanu gasped. "It's gotta be what, six, seven inches?"

"At least," Answered Dua, licking her lips.

"I can't begin to imagine what that must feel like."

"You'll love it. I'll go slow at first."

As she said this, she placed her hands on Raducanu's waist and turned her around so that she was now facing away from Emma with her back towards her.

With her head low on the bed, Raducanu rested on her elbows with her backside jutting out behind her.

Emma took a moment to caress her pert buttocks and to stroke the edge of her sex between her thighs, pressing up into her moist slit.

She used her slender fingers to tease Raducanu's outer and inner labia apart, and the girl shuddered with excitement and anticipation.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

At first, Emma R felt the bulbous knob of the dildo press against her opening, and then it slowly pushed in. Watson was true to her word and took her time, although the slow insertion into her pussy was actually more arousing than a sudden plunging in would have been.

As the first few inches sank home, Emma R made soft whimpers of delight. Dua looked on in awe as Watson gave small but effective rocking motion with her hips, slowly withdrawing the dildo until only its very tip remained inside, and then feeding Raducanu the rest. She grasped her shoulders with both hands for leverage and then her pelvis slammed forwards.

"I think we can step this up."

She rammed the dildo back into Raducanu, pulling back out, and then drilling into her again.

Emma W gripped her waist, and was now administering the complete opposite of her earlier tactics. No more slow penetrations, only heavy shafting with her hips pivoting this way and that to pump the strap-on cock in and out of Emma R at a furious pace.

"You love it from behind, don't you? Try pushing back."

Lost in the moment, Emma R bucked her ass back and let out a yelp as the dildo went deeper inside her. She used her hands to balance herself and began pushing back and forth. Watson was delirious as she thrust in and out as fast as she could.

"Deeper, deeper, oh my, deeper!" Begged the teenager.

Now, Watson's hips were a blur, as she pumped the slick dildo in and out of Raducanu faster. She fondled the girl's tits and gleefully rubbed her bald cunt against her pert cheeks.

"Feels...so good. You're going to make...me cum."

The deep penetration and fast pace was too much for the dark haired girl and her orgasm exploded through her.

Soaked in sweat, she fell across the bed, exhausted but content.

123z
123z
822 Followers
12