Emma and Emma do Dua

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight of this demure English rose that was Emma Watson fucking the shit out of England's latest sport icon was incredibly erotic to Dua Lipa.

"I need some of that."

Dua quickly took Raducanu's place on Emma's lap.

"My turn," she giggled climbed on top of Watson. "Let's see how this thing fits!"

The dark haired singer rubbed her aching pussy along the length of the slick dildo. Then she reached under and positioned the tapered head against her opening and pushed herself slowly onto it.

"Oh, wow!"

The latex fuck toy stretched her wider than she had ever been stretched before.

"Oh, fuck," she breathed as she bit her lower lip and pushed down even more.

Emma held the false cock at the root as she watched Lipa take a few more deep breaths. She moved her hips again and then slipped up all the way, eliciting a prolonged groan from Dua's ruby lips.

Raducanu watched in fascination as it slid inside the pink folds of Dua's weeping pussy. Had that thing really just brought her off?

Lipa began moving her hips, sliding back and forth and gasping each time the head reentered her on the up stroke.

Emma R came up behind her and covered her jiggling tits with her hands, her slender fingers gently rolling her nipples between them.

"Fuck! I love this big, black cock!"

Leaning forward, Dua placed the palms of her hands on Watson's shoulders, rotating her hips for maximum effect.

"Look at that! She took it all!"

Raducanu suprised even herself as she fingered Dua's wetness as the singer increased the pace of her strokes. Lipa's hips moved quickly now, and her ass bounced happily on Emma's lap.

"I'm coming!" She screamed, pushing herself onto the dildo and holding it inside her as she climaxed.

"Told you I could take it all!" She laughed at the others.

Emma Watson got up and undid the harness and held it up.

"Now, which of you two is going to fuck me?"

"I'll do it," offered Lipa as she quickly tied the straps around her waist and upper thighs. "Just like dancing, right?"

Emma nodded and sat on the edge of the bed, spreading her legs open wide. Her pussy bumped against the black dildo that protruded from between Dua's legs.

"Fuck me, babe. Show me what you can do."

"Okay, here goes nothing," Lipa breathed as she placed the dark bulbous end against Emma's gaping fuck hole. The flared head opened her out and popped inside her.

"Oh! Oh! I love it!" She moaned as the length of black cock slowly disappeared into her pussy.

Dua grasped her knees and pushed them up to her chest, rocking her hips up and allowing another couple of inches to slide inside her.

Emma's pussy throbbed maddingly as she was slowly penetrated.

"How much?" she asked.

"All of it."

Dua nodded and bottomed out, her loins coming to rest against Emma's upturned ass.

Emma caught her breath as the smooth, rounded tip moved up and down inside her. Her juices gushed out to further lubricate it's inward journey. Dua corkscrewed the fake cock from side to side with deftly practiced twists of her dancers hips, and with each motion it stretched Emma's pussy to the full. They looked at each other in silence as Watson wallowed in the blissful sensations that resulted. She writhed on the rumpled bed sheets, her light brown hair in a sweaty tangle, and sucked her lower lip as the exquisite sensations bordered on that fine line between agony and ecstasy.

"Fuck me!"

The sensation of the dildo inside her made her rock gently, desperate for further stimulation. Dua went along with her motions, arousing herself as well as pushing Watson towards her climax. Emma's juices were teeming out of her stuffed pussy now, covering the black cock.

"Almost...there."

Dua sensed the moment too and leaned in, pulling back, pausing for a tantalising split-second, and then ramming in.

Pull out, slam in. Out, in, out, in. Dua was getting even faster, thrusting with long strokes that had Emma gripping the bedsheets to steady herself.

"Cum for us, bitch!"

Like a tidal wave, Emma's climax swept her away and as Dua withdrew she laid back, spent and taken.

Both noted Emma R frantically frigging herself and Emma W leapt up and brought yet another toy to the party.

"Want to fuck each other at the same time?"

"God, yes," Said Raducanu staring at the object in Watson's hand.

"It's a two-way dildo. Just look at this."

She held up the lengthy double ended dildo and jiggled it in the air.

"Where do you get these toys?" Wondered Lipa.

"I know a place in New York. Lay on your back, babe." Instructed the actress as she rubbed one end of the dildo up and down Raducanu's pussy lips.

She slowly slid one end of the slippery long dildo inside the girl. The young athlete watched in stunned silence as Watson then inserted the other end inside her own cunt and then gradually moved her body towards the other.

They both moaned as the dildo went deeper inside their pussies the closer Emma got.

Their lithe legs criss-crossed as they wriggled on their backs to and fro.

"Almost there," Observed Emma W as their wet pussy lips were virtually kissing.

Emma W took control, slowly rubbing her cunt up and down on the tennis player. Raducanu followed up and used her hips to rub up and down too. The false cock moved all around every inch of her cunt.

Dua strummed her clit as they fucked each other, pussy to pussy, thigh on thigh. The dildo, maybe twelve inches all told, had all but vanished inside the rutting females.

Watson moved her ass back and forth as fast as was humanly possible, fucking the dildo deeper into the pair of groaning women.

"Fuck!" Raducanu screamed, as her body quivered.

Emma W kept grinding her hips, fucking her throughout her orgasm, making double sure that their pussy lips smacked together with lewd squelches.

"I'm not stopping until you cum again."

Emma R was sweating like a lawn sprinkler as one mini orgasm was quickly followed by another. The intense double pleasure of the dildo created a never ending surge of pleasure that sparked a cycle of sexual gratification.

Emma R slipped away and hugged her knees in a fetal position as Dua took up the baton.

"On all fours, my dear."

"Really?"

Both backed up to each other, bum to bum, and they each inserted one end of the double dong into their cunts.

They began to fuck each other, slamming back so that the toy vanished inside them both, keeping them constantly on the brink of orgasm. Each felt the others pussy juice leaking out and wetting their bottoms and the backs of their thighs.

Dua began to babble insanely.

"Oh my, yes, fuck, oh, oh, oh, God."

She pushed backward, making the dildo bottom out inside her.

"Come for me," Insisted Emma, whose own orgasm hit.

"Aaah, yes, I'm coming,"

"Nice."

x

The longest day of the year ended with Emma Watson's two guests staying over.

"You have any other toys we need to know about?" Asked Lipa after she had showered.

"I have been thinking of getting a Sybian, actually."

"What's a Sybian?" Inquired the wide-eyed Emma Raducanu.

"Well..."

END

12