Emma & Hayden Pt. 03-04

Story Info
Hayden worries at home and Emma tells about her date.
5k words
4.17
5.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All actors are 18 or older.

My mind is going a million miles per hour as I worry about what might be happening. I am now recalling the many stories back in high school about what he did to his dates, even back then. I'm hoping that he'll keep his word and that he'll be a gentleman, but the more I think about it, the less likely I think that will be.

I remember hearing about one time where he took his date out to eat and after getting done eating, he drove her to an old abandoned farm house where they started to make out. As I remember, he wanted to go further than just kissing in which his date didn't want. All sorts of things got told, but at the very least, she ended up walking home nude eventually being picked up by an old farmer.

Time seemed to pass very slowly before I was again startled by the chirp of my phone. Another picture came from Emma's phone. This one was from behind Emma as she was bent over a pool table trying to play pool. My first thought was why is she even doing this as I don't recall her ever playing pool. But, as I looked at the picture, I could see that her skirt was no longer hiding her cute butt and now her thong covered pussy and her wrinkled little asshole was mostly visible. Also visible was a number of guys standing around watching.

My heart began to race thinking about the picture. Why would she play pool tonight when the last time I asked her to play, she told me no because she didn't know how? And then dressed how she is, she has to know that she's exposed to everyone in the bar.

It wasn't too long and my phone chirps again. As I look at the picture, my heart almost stops. It's a close up of Emma as she is once again bent over the pool table trying to make a shot. But the camera is zoomed in her ass. And now, her thong is gone leaving her asshole and tight shaved pussy visible. Even though I'm gut punched to what I see, my cock reacts to seeing her pussy and asshole on display, making the front of my pants become tighter.

In a weird way, I was at least comforted to see that her pussy and asshole looked to be untouched. Neither hole was gaping and with Emma, when she gets excited, her labia and pussy swells and she gets quite wet.

I again wait as minutes become an hour, and finally, another chirp. I quickly open the text and find a picture of Emma lying on the pool table with a bunch of guys surrounding her. She is naked except for her high heel shoes that on her feet that are now hanging over the edge of the pool table. A couple of guys are standing above her on the pool table who appear to be jerking off on her. Her face and tits are already covered in cum, and her hands are down by her pussy pulling her lips apart with another guy jerking his cock directly above it.

I sit there in shock as to what I had just seen. The image permanently locked into my brain. Yet, my cock was hard as a rock, and in fact, I don't ever recall it being so excited. Eventually, I open the picture again and take my cock out of my pants. I zoom in on her pussy and can't help myself and start to rub my cock.

Suddenly, I hear the sound of the car pulling into the drive. I quickly put my cock away and shut off my phone. I go to the door and open it as Emma arrives on the porch. She looks a mess as she is carrying her shoes. When she gets under the porch light, I see that her hair is stringy and matted, her face still has many loads of cum dripping from it, and her blouse is wet and see through and stuck to her breasts and nipples.

Seeing me, she runs up engulfing me in a tight hug. I then notice that she smells of the strong stench of cigarette smoke, stale beer, and cum. But I'm glad to get her home.

"I love you baby." I tell her as she sobs in my arms.

I carry her up stairs to the shower and slowly peel her blouse off that is now partially dried with cum and is sticking to her skin. I then take her skirt off exposing her now puffy pussy. As I look at her, I see that her entire body was covered in many loads of cum and added to that, I smell the strong odor of piss. This pisses me off that anyone would just pee on such a beautiful woman.

I turn on the shower and set the temperature to a comfortable warm rinse and then remove my clothes. I then walk her inside the shower and begin at her head rinsing and washing her hair washing away the fluids from her hair. I then grab the washrag and gently wash away everything from her face and as I finish, I give her a kiss on the lips. While doing this, I suddenly have the taste of cum on my lips.

Not wanting to upset her anymore, I continue washing away all the dried and still liquid cum from her breasts and back. Once that is done, I tell her that I'm going to aim the shower head at her pussy to help clean her. She spreads her knees giving me better access and even pulls her vagina lips apart opening her hole for the water to flush out her insides. As I do this, I see that her clit is becoming larger and more excited.

Suddenly, she grabs both sides of my head and pulls my mouth to her open vagina. I begin to lick at her crease and clit as she starts moaning. Doing this, I again can taste another mans cum, but I was lost in the feeling and just wanted to climb deeper and deeper inside her. I then stood up and aimed my cock at her pussy. She jumped up into my arms, wrapped her legs around me, and slid down landing her pussy on my cock all the way balls deep.

We stayed in the shower as I lifted her up and let her fall again forceably fucking her tight pussy. I couldn't take it very long and erupted into her pussy, filling her cunt with my cum.

I finished washing her off with my cum still leaking from her pussy. And then carried her nude body to bed covering her with blankets as she quickly fell asleep.

Part 4

The next morning, I wake up and look at Emma as she sleeps. She looks beautiful even as she sleeps, with her long blond hair partially covering her face. I then quickly remember her face and hair a few short hours ago, covered in cum and possibly urine from I don't know how many men. I can't think of the humiliation she endured, yet, deep inside me, I find it erotic.

I get out of bed without disturbing her allowing her to continue sleeping. I leave the room without even grabbing my clothes. I enjoy being nude anyway and am proud of my body. I'm in good shape and have a cock that I think is better than average. I really don't have anything to be insecure about, except one thing. I've always been insecure about being able to keep my relationship with Emma. My biggest fear, is losing her.

I start making a breakfast and while preparing it, I find myself going over in my mind what had occurred last night. We really didn't discuss it and what all happened. I notice her phone setting on the credenza by the front door and remember the photos that were sent. I wondered if more might be on her phone.

I grab it and put in her password which brings up her home screen. I go to her photo gallery and open it. To my amazement, I see many many pictures that I assume were from last night. I scroll to where it looks like they begins.

The first one I click on was actually a video. I click on it and the player comes alive with Emma looking into the camera as it looks like she is sitting on the passenger side of a vehicle. In the back ground, I can hear Brad's voice. Brad then asks for Emma to identify herself.

Emma meekly says "Hi, I'm Emma ******, and I live at 1234 Your Street in Yourtown State. I'm married to Hayden ****** in which we just got married a few months ago."

"And why are you here?" Brad asks.

"I'm going on a date with Brad ***** and will do whatever he says because I want to. Brad is not making me do anything that I don't want to do." Emma says.

"Remove your bra." Brad advises.

I watch as Emma reaches into her blouse and is able to remove it without taking her blouse off. She then attempts to hand it to Brad. Brad then tells her to throw it out the window. She rolls her window down eventually reaching out with her bra and lets it go outside the door. Without her bra on, her nipples are very visible through the blouse with her erect nipples pushing on the material.

The video ends and the next pic is the one that was sent to me last night. I quickly connect her phone to my personal laptop and download all the pics of videos from her phone. I save them in a folder buried within my work files.

Just as it gets done, I hear rustling in the bedroom and quickly shut off her phone placing it back on the credenza. Moments later, Emma walks out of the bedroom naked. She walks over to me and hugs me landing a kiss as she tells me good morning. I hand her a plate of the breakfast I had made and pour her an orange juice. I then prepare my plate and sit with her to have breakfast.

It was unusually quiet at the beginning, but we eventually started to talk about the weather. I wanted so much to know all the details from last night, yet how do you ask someone to tell you about the debauchery that had taken place?

Eventually, I ask "So, are you okay?"

She stops eating and looks down at her plate and quietly responds "Yes."

"You know that Brad was sending pictures to me on your phone?" I ask.

She again answered "Yes."

Now instead of me trying to retell what happened, this is now from Emma's as she tells what happened.

As I walked out the door and got into my car, I so much wanted to run back in the house to Hayden's arms, but knew that I really didn't have any choice in the matter. Hayden has been hauling me around to work and back on top of doing his own job. Not to mention the extra wear and tear on his car.

I drove to work where Brad had told me to meet him. Once I got there, I see him sitting in his car waiting. I walk to his car and I hear the car door unlock. I climb in the passenger side and sit down smoothing out my skirt in front of me now realizing just how short my skirt really is. The hem of my skirt barely covered my white thong as I sat there.

Brad pulls out of the parking lot in which neither of us says anything. Finally, asks me to turn on my video camera on my phone, and once it was on, he begins to record me. I was afraid of what he might do, but he basically asked me to identify myself and explain what I was with him and that he wasn't making me do it. I did as he asks which seemed harmless enough, but after finishing, he told me to remove my bra. I did it, in which he then made me throw it out the window.

I did as I was told and attempted to put the window back up, but Brad had locked the window in such a way, that my control didn't work. As we went down the road, the cool night air was blowing across my breasts and blouse, that wasn't doing anything to keep me warm. I caught Brad looking at my breasts that were so cold, that my nipples were erect and hard.

Thankfully, we arrived at the restaurant. As we walked in, a waiter was standing at the door and I also caught him looking at my nipples as we passed him. Once inside the door, Brad reached over to my blouse and pulled the top two buttons off. The blouse was now open down the middle of my breasts with the only button holding it shut being just above my belly button. As I walked, my breast swayed from side to side, with my erect nipples occasionally being visible to anyone that looked.

The waiter sat us in a booth where I slid in first, and Brad followed sitting tight beside me. When the waiter returned to take our order, Brad ordered for the two us then asked if the waiter would take a picture of us together. The waiter agreed and I handed my camera to him. The waiter got into position and as he snapped the picture, Brad put his arm around me and grabbed my right breast giving it a squeeze.

"You think these are nice tits?" He asks the waiter.

He stammers back "Yes sir."

Brad then pulls open my blouse exposing my right breast to the waiter. The waiter just stood there and stared at my breast until Brad covered it back up. The waiter then turned away, and I swear, he was adjusting his pants as he stepped into the kitchen. Brad giggled telling me how this was going to be fun.

Brad then grabbed his spoon and dipped it into his glass of ice water. Pulling it out, it was level full of the water where he then poured the spoon full on my blouse directly over my right nipple. It instantly became hard and as I looked down, the material covering it almost became invisible. To my shame, my right nipple was sticking out like a candy corn and my nipple and areola was plainly visible through my blouse. I looked away in shame but was brought back when Brad did the same to my left nipple. Now, bot nipples were sticking out at least half an inch and you could see my nipples as though nothing was covering them.

I closed my eyes for a bit, but opened them when another male waiter asked if I needed more water. I told him that I was fine, but he didn't hear me as he was locked in on my erect nipples. I told him again that I was fine, which brought his attention back to me, in which he left. About five minutes later, another male arrived at our table and asked if we needed anything, which I knew that all the staff were probably talking about me and wanted their turn to look at my erect tits.

Our dinner arrived and I tried to eat, but was constantly being interrupted with the guys asking to help me, or with Brad pouring more water on my nipples if they started to shrink back down.

Eventually, right as we were finishing our dinner, an older gentleman arrived at our table and asked how our dinner was tonight. Again, he was looking directly at my tits as Brad told him that it was great. Brad looked at me and smiled telling me to show him how good I thought it was. I knew that he wanted me to show my tits, so since you could almost see them through my blouse, I just pulled open my blouse letting both breast fall out for anyone to see.

Well, his eyes got big and he put on a big smile as he turned and walked away. I then noticed that not only had he seen them, but a couple of other men sitting nearby saw them as well, in which I immediately covered up and closed my eyes. We stayed there for a little longer finishing our drinks. When we went to pay, the cashier told Brad that someone else had taken care of the bill and thanked him for coming tonight.

As we go back in the car, Brad rolled the windows down again as we headed to the bar. We arrived at old bar on the edge of town that I don't ever recall seeing before, but I probably wouldn't have looked to go in it anyway, as the some of the windows were broke and the outside paint was peeling. When we walked in, I noticed that it was most men inside except for a couple of women that I would guess to be barmaids.

Well, when we walked in, it was crazy as a few guys turned and saw us, then more and more as the room went quiet. Brad walked us up to the bar and found two stools to sit at. As I sat down, I didn't want to think about that my bare ass was now sitting on these seats that have probably never been cleaned.

Brad ordered a couple of drinks that I didn't even know what was in them, but I needed the alcohol to help get me through this tonight. I hadn't finished my first drink when another showed up in front of me with the bartender saying someone had paid for it. Fairly soon, I had four more drinks in front of me and they were going down easily as I do like fruity drinks, and these were sweet and fruity.

I guy then walks up to us and asked me if I was enjoying the drinks. I told him yes and thanked him for the drinks. He then asked if would play a game of pool. Brad immediately spoke up and said yes. I looked across the room and the two pool tables already had people playing, but the guy looked at me and told me that they had another table.

He then took my hand and led me through the crowd and towards a door. We went through the door and was met with a large room with a single pool table in the middle. The guy looks at me and told me not to worry. He then explained that the bar has pool tournaments and this room and table is always used for the final grand finale.

The guy allowed me to break and I thought I'd did pretty good with me sinking a solid on the break. I was lining up the next ball bending over the edge of the table, when I felt Brads hand on my bare butt. I then realized that every shot I was going to make, that I would have to bend over the table and that my ass and pussy would show only being covered by a thin piece of material and a piece of lace going over my anus. I missed my shot.

Thankfully, the other guy missed his shot too which allowed me to sink another ball. As I looked at the table for my next shot, I noticed that more people were in the room and seemed to be watching us. I also noticed the many of the spectators had their phones out, presumably taking pictures or videos of us playing.

I actually beat him! I immediately began to jump up and down when I sunk my last ball. Suddenly, I was brought back to reality when a flash went off in front of me. I look down and see that both breasts were visible as I bounced giving all the spectators a show. I quickly covered hearing a moan from the crowd.

The guy walks over to me and shakes my hand telling me how good I did, and that we had to play again so he could regain his man card. I giggled and told him sure. He then asked to put a little wager on it. I was about to say no, but Brad spoke up quickly agreeing to it.

The guy then said that if he wins, that I'll have to play again to make it the best two out of three, but the third game, I would have to play with no blouse or panties on. But, if he wins the third, he'd give me $3000 cash. He then placed a stack of cash on the edge of the pool table.

"What if I lose? I ask.

"You blow me." he says.

Looking at the cash, being a bit drunk, and I thinking that I had just beat him good, I agree.

This time, the guy breaks the balls with a resounding thump and the balls scattering around the surface. He begins to knock ball after ball into the pockets quickly clearing the table. My heart sinks as I know now that I've been conned and this guy isn't an amateur.

He then walks over and puts his hand out telling me to pay up. I'm pissed as I undo the button of my blouse and hand it to him. As I do this, the room erupts in clapping and people whistling as I now see that the room is full of lots men and they are watching me. I then reach down and slide my thong down from under my skirt and hand it to him with the crowd again hooting and hollering.

Brad walks over and whispers in my ear, that if I beat him this time, that he would tear up the contract and that it would be paid in full.

"If I lose?" I ask.

"Then you're the play thing for everyone here until closing."

I choked up with tears in my eyes and respond "I'll do it, but, please, I'll do anything, just don't let them physically touch me?" He agreed smiling.

Since I lost the last match, I got to break. As I bent over, I felt my breasts hanging away from my chest as they swung above the table. I also felt cool air hitting my pussy and asshole as I bent over knowing that as I attempted my shot, my butt cheeks would separate giving everyone even a better view.

As I hit the ball, flashes went off from some cameras that temporarily blinded me. This caused me to miss the balls completely. The guy playing smiled and told me to try again. At first, I thought he was being nice, but then, after thinking about it, he just wanted me to bend over again giving everyone a better show.

The next time, I hit the balls squarely with the Que ball sending the balls all over the table with a striped ball falling into a corner pocket. I began to sink ball after ball raising my hopes that I could possibly win.

I have two balls left to sink and I win. I line up my ball, but in order to hit it, I have to straddle the corner of the table with a leg on each side of the corner and my chest and belly lying on the surface. I know that in the position I'm in, everyone can see my pussy and little asshole.

12