Emma & Hayden Pt. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right before I slid the pool stick forward to hit the ball, I feel something enter my pussy. I jump back and see Brad holding the stick smiling. As I look at him, he says "I agreed that THEY couldn't touch you, but not me."

Feeling dejected, yet determined, I again lined up my shot, and Brad again slid the thick end of the stick in my pussy. It slid in with ease as my pussy was wet with all the attention it was getting. Brad began to fuck my pussy deeper and deeper. I tried to ignore him as I lined up the shot and right as I slid my pool stick forward to make my shot, Brad thrust the end of his stick all the way in with it hitting my cervix. I missed my shot.

The guy then began to sink ball after ball eventually sinking them all and winning the game. The room was in a frenzy and looking around seeing all the people, I realize that I'm in for a long night.

Brad walks over shaking his head and puts his hand out. "Your skirt." he says.

I undo my skirt leaving me naked except for my high heels. The guy that I played grabs a chair and sets it on the pool table and climbs up eventually sitting on it. He then motions for me to join him on the table. A couple of men pick me up and place me on the table. It's now that I see just how many men are in the room. It had to be at least a hundred and they were all looking at me lustfully.

"Time for my lap dance and blow job bitch." he says.

I then begin to dance around him grabbing my breasts and pushing them in his face. I look at his jeans and see that he's not responding yet. I turn around, place my feet outside his, and sit my ass on his lap and begin to grind my pussy and ass on his cock.

I like the feeling of the pressure on my clit and feel him begin to get hard. I then turn around facing him, and bend over at the waist to undo his jeans. While doing so, Brad reaches up to my pussy and spreads my lips showing my juicy hole. He then inserts his finger and pulls it out, wiping it on my little asshole.

I pull out the cock of the pool player and amazed at it's size. He wasn't even totally hard, but it was at least the length of Hayden's, but thicker. I stay bent over and take the head into my mouth trying to get my mouth to open wide enough to take it. I get the head of his cock past my lips and try to work my mouth up and down, but it makes the corners of my lips hurt as they are stretching so much.

I then feel someone put a finger in my asshole, and the guy that I'm blowing, puts his hands on the back of my head and pushes it down. Whoever is in my ass then adds a second finger working it in and out as my head is forced deeper and deeper onto his hard cock. It now has to be about nine inches long and the width of a water bottle. He forces it down to the back of my throat and even a bit further. I've always been able to take Hayden's cock, but this one is longer and thicker which makes me gag.

He then pulls my head off with a string of slime hanging from my lips to his cock. And I have tears running from my eyes. He then pushes me back on it and again as deep as he can get it in. Without warning, I feel his cock expand a little in which he then begins to shoot his load deep into my mouth. He holds my head on it in which I couldn't breath and began to cough. He held me like this until his cum shot into my sinuses and out out my nose.

He then pushes me off his cock and as I fall backwards onto the table, people can see my face with cum and spit hanging form my mouth and nose.

"Bukkake!" I hear from the crowd.

Quickly, I had a person at each hand and foot and was pulled across the table spread out like a sacrificial lamb. I look up and see that I now have people all around me with their cocks out stroking them as each got hard. Everywhere I look, I could only see cocks, big ones, little ones, some thick, some thin, and some people had got naked and others just pulled their cocks our of their pants.

"I'm cumming!" I hear as the first rope of cum hits me in the face. It was quickly followed by a second string across my pussy, and then another across my breasts. Suddenly, cum was coming from everywhere coating my entire body. At one point, the guys at my feet pulled up over my shoulders pushing my asshole in the air which also pushed my pussy straight up to. I then could see between my legs that guys were now jerking off over my upturned bottom and cumming into my open pussy.

Eventually, the people cumming on and in me slowed down, in which I then felt a warm liquid being poured into my pussy. When I looked up, I was horrified to see a guy now peeing in my pussy, and then another joined him peeing in my face. When they got done, another person walked up and would take their place peeing on me.

I don't know how long they did this to me but eventually, Brad showed up and handed me my blouse and skirt telling me to put them on. As I stood up, pee and cum began to pour out of my pussy down my leg and out onto the ground. We walked out of the bar together with a few or the bar stragglers patting my ass as I walked out with each step more liquid falling out of me.

Brad then took me back to my car and I drove home with me meeting you at the porch.

12