Emma and Joe Ch. 05

Story Info
Emma gets surprised in more ways than one...
5.9k words
4.55
1.2k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

Writers note: Read up on Emma and Joe's beginnings with Meeting Joe Pt 1 & 2, and Emma and Joe Ch. 1-4. This is a continuation of a true story about a man I met online, that turned into more.

In the weeks after seeing Joe in person at the hotel, I continued to dig myself out of the mess my husband left, while also getting over my covid issues, working full time, and taking care of kids. Through the next month, both of our schedules were hectic, and we were unable to see each other again. Though we continued our online fun. Every day we continued to chat via kik.

Joe continued to be there via chat and phone calls. His good morning messages always made me smile when I woke up. We also continued with tasks. I had bought a remote controlled Lush vibrator, in which Joe could control it via his phone which made things more fun during our time apart.

Joe: "Good morning, Emma."

Emma: "Good morning, Daddy."

Joe: "What are your plans for the day?"

Emma: "Not sure, finish some work, finish taking care of bills from the stupid ex."

Joe: "That's never fun, sounds like you need to mix it up some."

Emma: "Maybe..."

Joe: "Send me a lush code while you are doing your work, should shake things up."

Emma "Will do..."

I send Joe the code and he randomly would make the lush vibrate throughout the day. It definitely made me miss him more.

Emma: "You're making it hard to concentrate, and you're too far to do anything about it."

Joe: "Guess I'll have to help from here"

No sooner did Joe text that, did he put the vibe on full blast. And then it cut out.

Emma: "Fucking signal dropped again."

Joe: "Damn, hopefully you at least got to cum."

Emma: "I did. Thank you."

Joe: "You're welcome. How has the rest of your day been?"

Emma: "Frustrating. After all the shit I've had to change from him moving out, I doubt I will ever live with someone again. I rarely dated to begin with, this may just put me off it all together."

Joe: "I don't know that we'd call it dating per se, but I enjoy seeing you."

Emma: "I don't know what we'd even call it, but I enjoy seeing you too."

Joe: "I don't know that we have to call it anything. Just friends. Who do things when we get together."

Well Emma, I thought to myself, that answers your question on how he feels and definitely need to keep the feelings in check. Friends only.

Emma: "I guess so. I'll be around in a bit, gotta go finish things up."

Joe: "Ok have a good afternoon. Think about maybe a day we could meet up in the next couple of weeks."

We continued our chats and tasks every week. Joe and I planned on meeting up again two weeks later. I had already been planning on moving to the area Joe was in, to be closer to family, and because I needed a change. I chose a hotel that was in the area I planned to move to, and within a shorter distance to Joe, to hopefully reduce driving time for Joe.

I had a sitter arranged for the kids, as they were off from school on the days I planned. I went about packing my bag in a similar fashion as the other times I went to see Joe. A spare change of clothes, snacks, water, and packed a few toys to mix it up.

My drive seemed shorter than normal and gave me plenty of time to think about everything that had happened in the last 6 months. I also made mental notes of what I needed to check out to plan my move. I was able to leave early enough to check into the hotel around 2 in the afternoon, and texted Joe when I was almost there.

I pulled into the parking lot of the hotel and began grabbing my bags from my car. I dropped my face mask on the passenger floor but was unable to reach it. I walked around to the other side of the car, and was bent over, looking for it when I felt a slap on my ass.

I jumped up and turned around, ready to punch someone, only to see Joe facing me. I grabbed him and pulled him into a hug, burying my face on his chest. Joe wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me just as tight. Despite the 'just friends' comment, I couldn't block my feelings for Joe. Just his hugs made me feel like everything was ok and I could feel my stress melt away.

"Hey." I said, not pulling away yet from Joe.

"Hey yourself," Joe replied, "How was your drive?"

"It was ok." I stated, "I didn't expect to see you here."

"It just worked out that way, finished a job early." Joe said while pulling out of the hug and pulling me into a kiss.

"Well, I'm glad it did." I said as we pulled away. "I have to grab my bag and get checked in still."

Joe went around to the back of my SUV and grabbed my suitcase, in his normal Joe way. I still felt weird about him doing things like holding open doors and grabbing my bag.

We walked into the hotel, and I got all checked in at the front desk. We got in the elevator, and Joe grabbed my face, pushing me against the wall while kissing me until the elevator doors opened.

My room this time was directly next to the elevator. I stood thinking to myself that I should have asked for a room further down the hall. But went inside anyways and hoped the hotel wasn't too busy that night.

I threw down my purse, and Joe brought in my bag and set it at the end of the bed. I went to the bathroom before he could grab me again. It had been a long drive and I hadn't expected him to show up this evening. I came out of the bathroom and Joe was looking out the window.

I pulled Joe into a hug, wrapping my hand around the back of his head, and pulling him to kiss me.

"This really was a nice surprise," I said as I pulled away, and began unbuttoning his shirt, "You have entirely too much clothing on though."

"I would have to say the same about you." He replied.

I continued to unbutton his shirt to the bottom and pulled it away exposing his chest. I ran my hand through his thick chest hair before laying my head on his chest and squeezing him in a hug. Just standing there feeling all my stress melt away.

Joe grabbed my hands from around him and lifted my shirt over my head. I went to start undoing his pants, only to have my hands stopped. I looked at Joe confused. He pulled my pants down around my knees, and hand went straight to working my clit. He then pushed me back on the bed.

"Bend your legs up on the bed." Joe stated while pulling my pants and panties off, tossing them to the floor.

"Umm, maybe I need to take a shower." I stated, beginning to realize a few hours of driving in the car, maybe I needed to freshen up.

"Did I ask that?" Joe questioned, but I knew he wasn't looking for an answer.

Joe's hands slowly traced up my legs, to my thighs and over my belly. The feeling made my skin shiver and perk up, even though the room air was warm. Everywhere his hand traced, my body reacted and moved closer to his hand, wanting his touch to continue.

Joe crawled in between my legs, and his hand began to rub up and down the slit to my pussy, before parting my lips. His fingers began to make their usual motions encircling my clit before he brought his tongue to continue what his fingers started.

As Joe's tongue began slowly and firmly circling and flicking my clit, he slid two fingers into my pussy that was wet and waiting for him. As my breathing increased, I tried pushing myself into his mouth more and pushing against his fingers.

"Someone is a little greedy today." Joe stated

"Only because I missed you." I was able to get out in between my ragged breaths.

Joe's tongue went back to work, as he worked his way up to sliding three fingers inside of me. It wasn't long before I began to moan and cum all on his fingers.

"Oh Emma, you didn't ask for permission." Joe stated, "What am I going to do with you?"

Joe stood up taking off his pants and climbed onto the bed next to me. Joe laid next to me pulling me into his arms and kissing my forehead. I laid my head on his chest, and we just laid there for several minutes.

I didn't want to waste my limited time with Joe and ran my hand from his chest down to his leg. I slowly moved my hand over to his cock, which was only semi hard. I rubbed the palm of my hand up and down it before gripping it in my hand.

As my fingers wrapped around Joe's cock, I could feel it begin to harden. I gently stroked Joe up and down. Every few strokes I would pause on the head of his cock, rubbing my thumb around the head and on that small space on the underside of the head. After a few times of doing this, I could feel a drop of precum on my thumb.

I pulled out of his arms and moved down to get better access to his cock. Instead of taking it into my mouth, I used my tongue to lick the precum off the tip. I slowly worked my way down the length of his shaft, using only my tongue to lick Joe's cock up and down.

I brought the tip of his cock into my mouth, and began to lightly suck on it, while my hand stroked the shaft up and down. After doing this a few times, I took Joe fully into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. I would take Joe deep in my throat, sliding my mouth up and down, stopping every few times at his head and flicking my tongue across the bottom of it.

I was just getting into a rhythm and enjoying Joe's taste, when he grabbed a handful of my hair, to stop me from continuing. I pulled against his hand and smiled with Joe's cock still halfway in my mouth and attempted to continue.

"You are still owed a punishment Babygirl," Joe stated while pulling my mouth completely off his cock, my spit dripping from the side of my mouth. "We only have about 45 minutes longer this evening. On your hands and knees."

I relented and moved away from Joe's cock. I brought myself into position on my hands and knees, faced away from Joe. Joe went over to his pile of clothes, and he pulled his belt from his pants. I smiled at the thought of a spanking, as Joe came back over and stood next to the bed.

"Do you remember what you're getting punishment for?" Joe asked while rubbing my ass with one hand.

"Yes." I replied, trying not to laugh because I knew I should have answered more.

"Yes what? Why are you getting spanked Emma?" Joe stated, as he moved his hand over the small of my back and slid it down and under me until his fingers found their way to my clit.

"Umm, because I didn't ask for permission before I came." I replied, my breathing getting heavier.

With my answer, Joe began spanking my ass with his belt. He struck me ten times, stopping to rub my ass after every two strikes. Joe threw his belt to the floor and knelt behind me. Joe rubbed my ass a few more times, before sliding his cock into my pussy.

As soon as I felt Joe start sliding into me, I pushed my hips back onto him. Joe began slowly at first, and then picking up his pace fucking me from behind. The faster Joe went, I could feel his balls slap against the front of my slit and hit my clit.

I gripped the bed sheets, burying my face in the bed to stifle my moans. I could feel my body begin to tense up and getting close to orgasm. This position made Joe hit all the right places inside of me and felt even better than the previous time we did it.

"You're getting close aren't you, Emma?" Joe stated while still thrusting inside of me. It always caught me off guard when he seemed to be able to read my mind or tell how I was feeling, I always hid things so well.

"Yes." I replied in between moans. "Cum in me, please!"

"Turn over and lay down Emma." Joe stated as he pulled out of me.

"Grrr." I growled under my breath, while laying in the bed.

"No growling," Joe said while looking at me, and positioning himself between my legs. "I want you to look me in my eyes when you cum."

And with that Joe climbed on top of me, his chest pressed against mine. I brought my hand up around the back of his head and pulled him to kiss me. At the same time, Joe pushed his cock inside of me, my hips thrusted up to meet his.

I wrapped one leg around his, and our hips continued to move together, and I matched his thrust with my own. Joe moved slightly and brought his mouth to my nipple, sucking on it before biting down, making me gasp at the feeling. I felt myself getting close again, and all I wanted to do was dig my fingers into Joe's back.

Instead, I balled my fingers into a fist, and pressed it into Joe's chest. I couldn't mark him up, because that would just cause issues all around and that was the last thing I wanted to happen.

"I know you're close," Joe stated while looking at me, he came down and kissed me again, as I moved my balled-up fists to the back of his neck. "Look at me Emma, and Cum."

As the words left his mouth, my legs began to shake, and I stopped attempting to hold back from the orgasm that had been building. He continued his pace thrusting in me, and it drew my orgasm out longer, my moans continuing while looking at Joe. Within another minute, Joe tensed up, and came deep inside me, before collapsing on my chest.

We laid there several minutes. Joe's cock still inside me and began to soften before slipping out. I was enjoying Joe's head laying between my breasts and started stroking his hair. I could never get enough of touching him.

Joe finally slid off top of me and laid next to me. We found out usual place of my head on his chest, and his arm around me. I laid there playing with his chest hair, running my hand through it and enjoying the way Joe smelled. Then began running my hand through his beard, which I was hoping he'd never shave.

We laid there for the next 20 minutes discussing all the places I planned on checking out the next day, and what my plans were over the next month. Joe talked about his animals he had and his latest construction project he had been working on over the last month.

Joe reached over to grab his phone to check the time. I knew he had to get back to work soon to finish out his day. I knew I would get to see him again in the morning, and my stomach was growling, reminding me that I didn't eat lunch.

"I guess I should be going," Joe stated, "So that I can come back in the morning, and you can come in the morning too."

I laughed at Joe's last line, as he kissed my forehead again and got up from the bed. I sat up, not wanting to get clothed yet, and just sat with the sheet draped over me on the edge of the bed. Joe stood next to the bed and started getting himself dressed to leave. I continued to sit there staring at him, in post orgasm bliss. When Joe stopped in the middle of pulling up his pants and looked me in the eyes.

"Love you." Joe stated before going back to his pants.

I froze, not knowing how to respond. Time seemed to slow, and it felt like I was punched in the stomach and wanted to throw up. I continued to go over things in my head: Love you? What the fuck? Why would he say that? Shit, Emma you have to say something back. Sure, you feel the same way too, but he just said a few weeks ago we were only 'friends', so how the hell do I respond to this?

I continued to sit frozen unsure of what to do, staring at Joe, my internal thoughts going crazy ... Fuck, fuck, fuck. This is just going to screw everything up. Fuck, don't cry Emma, don't you dare fucking cry because you're confused and don't know how to respond. Every time someone says they love you; they leave for someone else. Maybe he's found someone else? Maybe he just wants to keep me around in case? Hell, he probably says love you to everyone he's been with Emma, so you're just no different than any other partner he's had. But fuck SAY SOMETHING.

"W-Why did you say that?" Came stuttering out of my mouth. Great, I thought, why did you say that? Really Emma? You could have said a million other things that would have been better. Say something else, you need to say something else. Damn it feels like it's been 15 minutes, if for some reason he means it, he's going to think you don't feel the same.

"I give people one chance to take it back." I rapidly blurted out, "I don't take saying that lightly, it means something to me, so if you don't really mean it, don't say it again and take it back."

"I'm not taking it back Emma." Joe stated, taking my face in his hands. "I love you."

"Good." I said, melting into his chest, "Because I love you too."

Joe wrapped his arms around me, and we hugged a minute longer. He then pulled away, taking my face in his hands, and pulling me into a kiss. My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest.

"I will see you in the morning baby. And will be on kik later to chat." Joe replied before grabbing one of the spare hotels keys and before closing the door stated, "I have a surprise for you in the morning."

What in the actual fuck did he mean by that? I thought. Like him saying that wasn't surprise enough, he had to now add to my anxiety that there is something else.

I got myself dressed and headed out in search of something to eat. Between the drive, the activities with Joe, and that bombshell he dropped, I could feel my body getting exhausted and mood dropping. While driving around deciding on what to eat, I continued to go over the afternoon in my head, thinking of all the possible scenarios that whatever I had with Joe, was about to go wrong in some way.

I grabbed some food to go and headed back to the hotel to eat in my room. I sat on the bed, digging into my salad with grilled chicken, and grabbed my phone. I began texting my friend, going over the day, still trying to process. She was excited and thought it was awesome that Joe said he loved me, but I still wasn't too sure. It made me anxious given my history, and I wasn't ready for things to end with Joe, as it had in all my previous relationships when someone claimed that they loved me.

Feeling the weight of the day, I headed to bed early after texting Joe goodnight. I struggled sleeping all night. I woke in the morning, my head still deep in thought on the evening before. I did my usual shower and breakfast, when I got Joe's text that he was on his way. I laid down scrolling on my phone waiting for Joe to get there.

Joe walked through the hotel door, and I sat up in bed. He had his usual backpack slung on his shoulder. I was really intrigued now as to why he needed it, what he had in there, and what his supposed "surprise" was.

Joe walked over to the bed, and I knelt in front of him so I could reach his face to pull him into a kiss. While kissing, I pulled Joe's shirt out from being tucked in his pants and reached my hand in so I could run my hand over his chest.

"Good morning." I said as I pulled away. "You need less clothing so I can touch you."

"Good morning to you." Joe replied, "I guess I need to rectify this situation."

Joe began taking off his clothing, and I sat back on the bed to enjoy the show. I so enjoyed watching him take off his clothing and seeing all the places I would soon be able to touch. My lack of being touched for so many years made it so I never got enough of being able to touch Joe, and made me not want to waste any time we had together.

"Lay back on the bed." Joe instructed.

I looked at him questioningly, but did as he instructed to, and laid back on the bed, keeping the sheet on me to help hide my naked body. Once again, as if he read my mind, Joe yanked the sheet away from me.

"We won't be needing this, at least not right now." Joe stated, throwing the sheet to the floor.

Joe went to my bag and took out a pair of Velcro restraints I brought. He then went to his bag and pulled out several items, then walked over to the side of the bed.

"We're going to do something that we've discussed a few times." Joe stated, while he began putting the restraints on my wrists. "You will keep your hands above your head, if you move them, I will stop. You will also have a blindfold and noise cancelling headphones on. You need to speak and tell me if something isn't feeling right."

"Ok..." I replied. I had never done any type of sensory deprivation, and it had actually been a soft limit that I never wanted to explore. There had been only three people I had ever trusted enough to let my guard down, and Joe was one of them.

12