Emma and Joe Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe placed the blindfold over my eyes, and then the noise cancelling headphones on my ears. Every touch I felt on my body was heightened from not being able to see or hear what Joe was doing. I felt him moving some things next to me on the bed, but that was all.

Joe began touching my nipples, twisting, and pulling them, making them perk up. I then felt Joe's hand slide over my stomach, and his mouth and tongue on my nipple, teasing it. I was getting more frustrated with the restraints than I was not being able to see or hear. All I wanted to do was reach out and touch Joe.

Joe pulled away from me for a few seconds, before doing something to my nipples again, it felt familiar, but I couldn't place the sensation at first. As I felt the cold metal chain between my breasts, I realized Joe had put a pair of nipple clamps on my nipples.

I felt like I was crawling out of my skin, with each new sensation Joe was doing. It was all things we had done before, but the elements of not seeing or hearing, or even being able to touch Joe added a whole other layer. It made every touch he did, have that much more feeling and my nerves were hyper aware.

I laid in silence for several seconds. Then began to feel Joe's fingers on my thighs and moving towards my pussy. He parted my lips and began running his fingers over my clit. I thrust my hips toward him, wanting him to continue. Every touch felt new, like he hadn't touched me there before.

I could already feel myself getting wet and wants Joe to continue to touch me in other places. Joe pulled his fingers away, and I could feel movement on the bed. Suddenly where Joe's fingers once were, his tongue took over.

I continued to keep my hands above my head, even though I desperately wanted to just reach out and touch Joe. With all my other senses dulled, Joe's tongue felt like a whole new sensation. The way hit tongue stroked my clit up and down, going between light and firm pressure, I was quickly close to cumming.

As Joe continued with his tongue, he slid several fingers into my pussy. Since I couldn't touch Joe with my hands, I began moving my hips, pushing my pussy onto his fingers, and my clit against his mouth. Within seconds my legs began to shake, and I came as Joe continued with his fingers and mouth.

Joe then pulled his fingers out of me and yanked the nipple clamps from my nipples. I moaned and continued to orgasm from his tongue still circling and flicking my clit. As I was beginning to come down, and catch my breath, Joe laid beside me, taking off the blindfold and headphones.

My body still shook slightly, with aftershocks from the intense orgasm. Joe held me close, reminding me to take deep breaths to slow my breathing. I laid my head against his chest, and as I did so, Joe kissed me on the forehead. I smiled when he did that and thought to myself that I would never get used to him doing little things like that.

"We only have about another hour until I have to get ready to check out." I said while groaning and hugging Joe.

"Guess we better make the most of our time then." Joe replied.

Joe went to move his hand down to my pussy, but I pulled away and grinned. I moved myself into position and began to run my tongue up and down his cock. I stopped at the tip and began swirling my tongue around the head of his cock, then worked my mouth around the head, lightly sucking it, before taking Joe fully into my mouth. Joe began stroking my hair, and I moaned softly with his cock deep in my throat.

"Get on your hands and knees." Joe commanded.

"But I was having fun here." I said as I took the head of Joe's cock in my mouth once again.

Joe gripped my hair and pulled me away. I relented and got on my hands and knees. Joe came up behind me, and before sinking his cock into me, slapped my ass twice.

"Don't argue." Joe stated.

I laughed in between my moans of feeling Joe fucking me from behind. The way it felt, hitting all the right places inside of me, was like one long orgasm that didn't end. Joe reached around and grabbed my nipples, twisting and pulling them, making me moan louder. Joe continued fucking me, until my legs began shaking and I wasn't sure I could continue.

"I...I think I need a break." I got out in between my heavy breathing.

In one motion, Joe pulled out of me making my body shake from the feeling. Joe laid on the bed next to me. I continued to stay in the same position, hands and knees, for several minutes, unable to think or move.

"Are you ok?" Joe said softly.

I tried to form words, but they couldn't come to me. All I could think to do was to shake my head yes. Joe pulled me into him, wrapped his arms around me, and I sank my face into his chest. I could hear Joe talking, but my mind was so blank and thinking about how he just felt inside of me, I couldn't focus on what he was saying at first.

"You need to take a deep breath in Emma." Joe stated.

I began to slow my breathing and could feel my body calming down somewhat. I looked up and kissed Joe before snuggling into his neck. We laid there for several minutes, not talking. Just feeling his skin next to mine and laying there was just as fun, and more comforting, than the great sex we had.

After several more minutes, Joe began tracing his fingers up and down my arm, before heading towards my pussy. I knew Joes intention, but instead moved his hand away before looking up at him.

"I've had my turn, several times." I stated while kissing him, "I do believe it's your turn."

I moved my hand to Joe's cock, which was already beginning to soften. I began gripping his cock and began slowly stroking it up and down. Joe's cock quickly hardened in my hands, and I brought my mouth down to lick the drop of precum from the tip.

I came back up to kiss Joe, before swinging my leg over him so that I was straddling his cock. I just sat there for a few minutes before slowly lowering myself down, allowing Joe's cock to sink deep inside of me.

I began moving up and down, my hips grinding against Joe's. I leaned over and kissed Joe, still riding him, increasing my speed. Joe reached up and began to grab my tits in his hands, playing with my nipples. I pulled Joe's hands away, holding them for leverage, before pushing them back into the pillow next to his head.

I continued for several minutes, riding Joe, and holding his hands next to his head so he was unable to touch me. My tits were directly near his face, and he took a nipple into his mouth and began sucking, before biting and twisting it in his teeth.

I moaned from the feeling and sat back up while riding Joe, moving his hands back to my tits, and making him squeeze them hard. After several more minutes, I could feel Joe's muscles begin to tense up and I could tell he was getting close. I was so overstimulated already, that it was feeling like one continuous orgasm.

"Emma, I'm going to cum," Joe said in between his own ragged breaths, "You need to decide where you want it."

"You," I said before kissing Joe, between my own moans, "Inside me."

After several more times grinding my hips against Joe, I could feel him cum deep inside me. I sat there, straddling Joe, his cock still inside of me, while I tried to catch my breath.

Joe reached up and started tickling me, and I began laughing hysterically. Joe suddenly tensed up.

"When you laugh, it's like your pussy tightens around my cock," Joe stated, "It feels pretty great"

As Joe said this, it struck me as funny, and I just began laughing harder at the comment.

"Whoa," Joe said, "Um Emma, I need you to get off me."

I got up from straddling Joe, letting out a gasp at the feeling of his cock sliding out of me. I laid next to him, still laughing, and curled up in his arms. We continued to lay quietly just enjoying being near each other, until my alarm on my phone went off. I growled under my breath.

"We need to get you checked out." Joe stated before kissing my forehead.

"I'd rather you check me out." I replied laughing and nuzzling Joe's beard.

"I've checked you out plenty today," Joe stated, "You're still amazing."

"I think you're more amazing." I replied.

"An amazing asshole maybe." Joe said while laughing.

"If you say so. I guess I should go pee and get dressed." I said while growling again under my breath.

I had finished peeing, getting cleaned up, and packing my bathroom items before I headed back out to the room. Joe was already almost fully clothed and pulling on his shirt.

I finished getting myself dressed, packed my bag, and left a tip for the maids. I went to grab my stuff to leave, and in his usual fashion, Joe grabbed my suitcase for me. On the one hand I enjoyed Joe doing these little things for me, but at the same time it still felt awkward since I had never really had someone do these things.

I got checked out on the app while in the elevator, and we walked out to my SUV. Joe put my bag in the trunk and walked around to the driver's side with me. I pulled Joe into a hug not wanting to end the morning.

"I have to come back to the area in a month to talk to schools for the kids." I stated, "Think we can work out a morning again?"

"I'm sure we will figure something out as it gets closer." Joe replied before pulling me into a kiss.

"Guess I should get on the road." I said before pulling Joe into one more hug and snuggling into his neck.

"You probably should." Joe replied. "Let me know when you get home, ok?"

"Ok." I said, as I pulled away from the hug.

"Love you." Joe stated.

"Love you too." I replied. My stomach still twisting at hearing him say this.

My drive home was luckily uneventful. I was glad it was a long drive so that I had time to really think through things and organize my thoughts. I was going to have to email Joe to explain my reaction, and hoped he knew I felt the same despite my initial reaction to him saying that.

It had been several years since I had been with anyone who calmed my mind and anxiety as much as Joe did. He had become one of only a few that I felt comfortable enough to be myself around. The way Joe could already read my feelings when we were together, was strange because I usually was able to mask them so well around people.

As I pulled into my driveway, I hoped my email explaining to him wouldn't come off wrong in any sense, and that his feelings were possibly the same as mine were. I hoped I wasn't making a mistake being with Joe, because he was one of the good guys, and I was definitely not someone worth messing up part of your life over. Most of all I hoped that this didn't turn out like all my previous relationships, and that I wasn't just a plaything and placeholder until Joe found someone better to be with.

Oh, If only Emma knew what was coming...

12