Emma and Joe Ch. 06

Story Info
Emma's job brings her closer to Joe.
9k words
4.75
1.8k
2
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

Writers note: Read up on Emma and Joe's beginnings with Meeting Joe Pt 1 & 2, and Emma and Joe Ch. 1-5. This is a true story of a man I met online, that turned into more, with an ending that no one saw coming.

The weeks that followed my last meet up with Joe went by quickly. Joe had responded to my email that he felt the same about me, and every word he said during our last time together. That I was "the bright spot in his life". I was more than eager to continue to get things progressing towards my move now, so that I could get rid of my past and anxiety, start my new work position, and.... maybe a little closer to Joe.

After a lot of research, I found the perfect rental, completed the lease and sent the deposit. I logged on to kik to let Joe know that I would be coming down there a few times to bring small items and furniture that I had to put together for the kids.

Emma: Good morning Daddy! Guess what?

Joe: Good morning babygirl. What?

Emma: I will be down there next week to get the keys to my new place. I will email you the address if you want to drive by. I have furniture and stuff I need to drop off for the kids. Andddd.... I will be staying the night.

Joe: Sounds like I need to clear my schedule for a morning. Just let me know what day you are planning.

Emma: Probably Thursday.

Joe: Works for me. But until then, you have tasks coming your way. I think we will have a video week. You are to send me three videos by Friday. One of you spanking your ass with your paddle, 10 strikes on each cheek, one of you doing the same to your boobs, and one of you using your favorite toy to cum.

Grrrr, I thought to myself. He's always finding ways to push me with things I don't like about myself. I continued to sit there thinking of my response when my kik notification went off.

Joe: I heard your growl from here. You are beautiful and your videos will be as well.

Emma: Ugh, you know me too well. Guess I should get back to work.... I have a meeting later this morning.

Joe: Drive safe baby, and let me know when you are back home.

Emma: I will.

I got through my morning, and got home early enough before the kids were out of school. I stripped out of my work clothing, set up my tripod, and grabbed my favorite silicone paddle.

I turned around and got my ass in the camera lined up just right, and pressed the button to start recording. I started out lightly, but began striking the right side of my ass harder as I got closer to 10. I knew he would make me redo it if it did not meet his satisfaction. I moved to the other side and did the same, but who knew trying to strike your own ass with your non dominant hand would be so difficult.

I slowly turned around and faced the camera grinning. I undid my bra and let it drop to the floor before sitting on the bed behind me. I ran my hands over the smooth skin on my breasts and tugged at my nipples that were already standing at attention.

I jumped at the first strike of the paddle against my right tit. The paddle left a red webbed mark across my pale skin. I continued my 10 strikes and moved on the the other tit, completing another set of 10. With each strike I could feel the wetness between my legs grow and wishing it was next week already when I could see Joe.

After the last strike I placed the paddle on the bed and began rubbing my tits while looking into the camera before turning it off. I looked down and realized that my tits were already turning a shade of purple and blue and the marks looked amazing. I couldn't wait to get the kids in bed and take pictures of the aftermath.

I went about my evening and began winding down for the day. I slumped over in the recliner and began uploading the videos to DropBox and then sent them to Joe via email before logging back into kik.

Emma: You have an email!! How was your day?

Joe: Mmmm, something to look forward to in a bit when I am alone. My day was pretty good, work kicked my ass. How was your day?

Emma: My day went strikingly well. And I have some nice marks to show for it.

Joe: Good girl on the video. It looks like it marked your boobs up well. I wish I had been there to help with that.

Emma: Me too. Only a week though, it's been too long since I've seen you.

Joe: I know, it won't be too much longer babygirl. I am going to head off for the night. Goodnight, Love you.

Emma: Goodnight Daddy :) Love you

The work week flew by quicker than anticipated and it was finally the night before my trip. I loaded my SUV up with my kids new beds, and other furniture that needed put together before our move in another month. The four hour drive dragged on, and felt like it took longer than I had thought. I was definitely second guessing my choice to take the new position that far away.

I ran into the office of my landlord to grab the keys and headed over to my new place. It was a decent sized townhouse and I was glad that there was parking directly in front to start unloading things. I dragged the boxes into the empty living room and began planning my next 24 hours. Joe would be there in the morning to spend time time with me before I had to get things put together.

I blew up the air mattress and flopped over on it, I half rolled off and began laughing at the thought of Joe coming over tomorrow. Sex on an air mattress is going to be more interesting that I planned on, I thought. I stumbled up to get on with getting things organized so that I wouldn't be rushed in the morning with Joe.

I awoke in the morning to my kik notification dinging. It was Joe....

Joe: Good morning Babygirl. I want a full body pic before you get in the shower, and I will see you in about 45 minutes.

Emma: Good morning Daddy! Cant wait to see you! Drive safe!

I laid back on the bed, arranged my blanket so that my legs and tits were exposed, and snapped a picture to send off to Joe before heading downstairs to eat some breakfast while mindlessly scrolling fet. I laid out some clothes and cute panties I brought, and jumped in the shower.

I had just finished drying off when there was a knock at my door. I hurriedly wrapped the towel around me while heading downstairs. Fuck, if it's Joe, he's early. I opened the door to Joe standing there smiling.

He stepped just in the doorway, with the door wide open, and I wrapped my arms around him pulling him into a hug. He squeezed me tight and when I went to go in to kiss him, my towel dropped to the floor.

"Oops," I said, "Guess the new neighbors are really getting to know me today." I bent down to reach for the towel.

"Just leave it," Joe stated while kicking the towel aside and closing the door. "Bend over the stairs."

I bent over, placing my hands on the stairs. Joe walked up behind me and grabbed my ass. He rubbed it up and down before slapping each ass cheek separately. His hand glided up my back, and gripped a fistful of hair, pulling me back to a standing position.

Joe pulled my body flush against his, and releasing my hair to bring both hand around cupping my breasts and pulling me closer to him. I melted into his chest as one hand gravitated down to my clit and began to rub. I began to feel my body tense up as I pushed my ass into Joe and I could feel his cock through his pants. Just as I came close to orgasm, Joe pulled his hand away and turned me around.

"I don't think so Babygirl," Joe stated while grinning, "I want to look you in the eyes when you cum next."

I growled under my breath and rolled my eyes.

"Upstairs." Joe stated, "Now!"

I trudged upstairs, taking my time as Joe walked behind me. I paused every couple of steps, wiggling my ass in front of him. Joe slapped my ass as I got to the top step before pushing me and pinning my arms against the wall.

"I know what you're doing," He stated while scowling, "It's not going to work. On the bed, hands and knees, now."

I bent over and knelt on the air mattress, and immediately fell over and began laughing.

"I don't think that's going to work so well," I got out while still laughing.

Joe climbed on top of me. His chest hair grazing my nipples, making them perk up more as I could feel his body heat radiating on my chest. He nuzzled my neck with his scratchy beard and pulled me into a hug. Our body's sinking into the center of the air mattress, bringing us closer. Joe licked the side of my neck.

"Ewww, that's gross!" I gasped in between laughs, and attempted to pull away from him.

Joe began kissing his way over my neck and down in between my breasts. He brought his mouth to one, sucking and then sharply biting and pulling on my nipple. By his shit eating grin on his face when I gasped, I knew he did that on purpose to get me back.

Joe's hand made it's way back to its place working on my clit, slowly encircling it with light pressure. I thrust my hips trying to get him to increase the pressure, only to be met with Joe pinning me down with his body and biting the top of my breast. I knew it would end up leaving a nice bruise in the following days.

Joe kissed his way down my stomach, stopping on my public mound and kissing it before biting down and sliding two fingers inside me with ease. I pulled at his hair, wanting his mouth just a few inches lower so that I could finally cum.

Joe slid his tongue over my clit, making its rounds around it before he pressed his lips to me and began to suck. His fingers still working their way in and out of me. It was only moments before my legs began to shake and I was on the edge of cumming again.

And then he pulled away.

I growled under my breath.

"Not nice being teased is it?" Joe said with a grin, he stilled his fingers inside of me and I attempted to thrust my hips against them, and he moved his thumb against my clit. "What do you want Babygirl?"

"To cum.... please??" I asked, as my body reacted to his thumb on my clit.

"Please, what?" Joe asked.

"Please, Daddy. Can I cum?" I squirmed under his hand, getting close once more.

"Cum. Now." Joe stated sternly, as he brought his mouth back to my clit, and his fingers began to curl inside me. I came almost instantly from his demand, my legs were still shaking as he came up to kiss me, pulling me into his chest.

I nuzzled my face into his chest, enjoying how at ease I felt laying next to him, and going over all I needed to get done at the new place before I left that afternoon.

"Thank you for helping me with things today, I know you have work stuff to do." I stated, staring at his chest.

Joe pulled my chin up, so that my eyes met his. I attempted to look away, only for him to grasp my chin more firmly to hold my gaze.

"You are important to me, I make time for priorities, and you are up there on the priorities list." Joe stated and this kissed me on my forehead, "You mean more to me than you know, Babygirl."

Joe wrapped his arms around me and pulled me tight into his chest, and I melted into it, feeling content. We laid there for several minutes, not wanting to break away. I pulled my arm free from Joe's and my hand traced his belly down to his cock, that laid there soft.

"It looks like you have some work to do, so we can move on to getting your place put together." Joe stated and moved to lay on his back, giving me easier access to his cock.

I ran my fingers along the side of his cock, feeling it twitch. I continued touching Joe all around his cock but never really touching it, until I made my way to his balls, giving them a light tug. I grinned as he took a handful of my hair, pushing my head to his cock while saying, "You know that isn't what I meant."

My hand began lightly massaging his balls, as I dragged my tongue down the length of his shaft until I got to the head. I lingered there,flicking my tongue over the head of his cock, unable to hold in a giggle as I did it. I knew what he was wanting, but I wanted to see how far I could push him.

"Ok, if that's how you want it, we can get going and put together furniture." Joe stated while attempting to get up.

"What?" I looked up, while holding his leg down, "No!" I said while taking his cock into my hand, and sucking on the head of it. I could feel it already getting hard, and took him fully into my mouth and tugged at his balls as I got to the base of his cock. I could feel him growing, and began sliding him in and out of my mouth until he was fully hard. I enjoyed sucking his cock and watching the way it made him feel. I could already feel myself getting wet between my legs, and my clit also begging for attention.

I continued to suck on Joe, stopping to focus on tip of his cock every few strokes. My tongue gliding over the underside of his cock, which made him squirm beneath me. I could feel his legs tensing up and that he was close. He grabbed a hold of my hair as I began licking his balls, before ordering "On your back, now!"

I flipped over to lay on my back. Joe climbed between my legs, but first stopping to suck on my clit again. He came up to kiss me, his beard dripping from my wetness.

"Someone is a little wet." Joe stated.

"Gee, I wonder why." I replied giggling.

Joe took one of my nipples into his mouth, sucking lightly, while his fingers pulled and tugged at the other. He sharply bit and pulled my nipple, making me gasp, before he thrust inside of me.

He slid in so easily, and as he pulled out, I could feel my wetness dripping down my thighs. Joe continued to fuck me, picking up his speed and randomly bringing his head down to suck on my nipples.

"God you feel so good," Joe stated. I ran my hand through his chest hair, and wrapped my legs around his ass, wanting to get as much skin on skin contact as possible.

Joe kissed me, pulled away looking me in the eyes and said "Cum" in a low voice. And that was all it took to send me over the edge and into an orgasm. Joe bit down on my other breast, and came also, before nuzzling into my neck. I wrapped my arms around him, enjoying the feeling of his weight on top of me.

Joe laid next to me, and my head found it's usual place on his chest. We laid there for about fifteen minutes before Joe began to stir.

"We better get things started so you can get on the road and be home before dark." Joe said before kissing me on the forehead and standing up.

Joe went to the main bathroom and I could hear him begin to pee, my bladder reminding me that I needed to go as well. I went after Joe, and came back to my room, grabbing my clothing.

"Who told you to put that on?" Joe asked.

"Umm, you said.... we needed to get stuff done." I replied.

"Yes, we can put things together naked, no need for clothes." Joe said smugly as he walked out of the room.

I grinned, following Joe to the next room. We worked through the afternoon putting together bed frames and dressers, naked. It was freeing to not be wearing clothing, getting ass slaps any time i bent over, and seeing Joe's ass and arms look amazing unclothed as he did the heavy lifting.

We finished up mid afternoon, and began packing up for my trip back. Joe grabbed all the boxes and dragged them to the dumpster as I made my final rounds around the apartment ensuring I grabbed everything.

"I likely won't be back until the move." I stated as Joe walked back into my place.

"I know," He stated, wrapping his arms around me and kissing my forehead again. "Have a safe drive, and soon we will be able to see each other in person more often. Then I won't miss you as much in between."

"That would definitely be nice." I said as I nuzzled into his neck.

"Let me know when you get home please." Joe asked, as he loaded up my suitcases into my car.

"I will." I replied, and walked over to him, pulling him into a kiss one last time.

"Love you kiddo, be careful, you mean a lot to me."

"Love you too." I said as I closed my door.

My drive home was uneventful, and I was glad to have the weekend to recuperate from seeing Joe, and before the work week began again. I spent the weekend continuing to plan for my move, and admiring the fresh bruises Joe left behind from our day together.

Monday morning rolled around, and I fired up kik before getting out of bed for the day. As usual, my good morning message from Joe was waiting for me.

Joe: Good morning sunshine!

Emma: Good morning Daddy!

Joe: How are you this morning?

Emma: Tired, and still sore from last week lol.

Joe: Hmm, I may have to take it easier on you next time.

Emma: No!

Joe: I will only give you one task a week for the next few weeks up until the move, you need to focus on stuff at home right now and get ready for the move. I will give it to you every Monday and you should complete it by the end of the day on Friday.

Emma: OK, that sounds like a plan.

Joe: This week is easy... Take pictures of any marks I've left on you from last week.

Emma: Got it! I guess I need to shower and get going with my day!

Joe: Have a good day Emma. I miss you.

Emma: Miss you too!

My work week was fairly busy, but slowed on Wednesday. And my bruises were still very much prevalent, so I got to work on the task at hand, but waited until Friday at the last minute to send them to Joe.

Emma: You have an email!

Joe: Cutting it there a bit close, aren't you babygirl?

Emma: Mayyyybe lol.

Joe: Those are fantastic pics Emma. Good girl. I miss you so much, can't wait until I can see you again.

Emma: Miss you too. Won't be too much longer!

I kept up with my packing, and planning for my move. Work was getting easier since I was transferring to another district so everything was set and it was just putting out any fires that came up, but the stress of the move was beginning to catch up to me, and Joe could always sense it in our daily phone calls. The following Monday I awoke to a similar good morning but a task was already awaiting me.

Joe: Good morning babygirl! I know you have been extra stressed from the move. So this week we will do two tasks and then you will have no more until after you are here and closer to me. I know you have a slow day today, so around 10, when you have time, you are to insert your Lush toy, tie your legs together, and send me a Lush code, then give me a phone call.

Emma: Good morning Daddy! Sounds like a good start to the week! But what is the second task.

Joe: You'll get that when you comply with the first.

Grrrr, I growled to myself under my breath. He was always holding things back like that. As 10 approached, I dug out my lush and rope from my toy drawer and got to work. Three failed attempts later, I was texting a lush code to Joe. Within seconds my lush began to vibrate inside of me, and my phone rang.

"Hello," I answered, my voice cracking at the end as the vibration inside of me intensified.

"Hi Emma." Joe replied, "You sound out of breath. Feeling anything yet?"

"Yessss," I replied as the vibrations began to alternate fast and slow.

"We're going to make this one a bit quicker," Joe stated, "We both have to get back to work, but first we need to take care of you."

"Mmhmm," I replied, the vibrations lowered to a low hum, making it easier to think but reminding me that it was still there. The rope on my legs prevented me from moving and squirming as I usually do.

"We're going to play with the patterns a bit, and I want you to put the phone on speaker." Joe stated, "And while I am doing this, I want you to run your hands over your breasts, and pull your nipples and pinch them liked I would if I was there."

I hit the speaker button, and placed the phone on my chest in between my breasts. I took both of my hands and began massaging my breasts, alternating between pulling my nipples, rubbing them, and twisting them in between my fingers.

"Are you rubbing them?" Joe asked.

"Yes." I got out in between my heavy breathing.

"You sound like you're so close." Joe replied, and with that the vibration shot up from the lush.