Emma and Joe Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe's tongue began its work on my clit, circling around it, but never touching it, no matter how hard I attempted to move my hips so he could hit the right spot. his went on for what felt like several minutes, to the point I was aching for release.

"Please let me cum." I pleaded, as my breathing continued to increase.

Joe looked over my belly, "What was that Babygirl? Do you think you've been a good girl and deserve to cum?"

"Yes! Please!" I begged.

He released my hands, and I grabbed his head so that his tongue would touch on the right place, right on my clit that was engorged and also begging for attention. My thoughts quickly changed as Joe pulled on the chain connecting my nipple clamps, pulling them taught, my nipples screaming for release also.

Joe brought his lips around my clit and began sucking, creating pressure and flicking his tongue across my clit causing me to cum almost instantly. bucked my hips into his face, increasing the pressure and wishing his cock was deep inside me.

As I began coming down from the orgasm, Joe crawled up next to me in the bed so that we were laying chest to chest. He gingerly released each nipple from it's clamp, and I gasped at each one as the blood flow to my nipples returned and they began to throb.

My nipples found little relief as Joe pulled me into his chest, wrapping his arms around me. Joe's embrace was warm and familiar, and made me feel safe that I could feel all my anxiety and tension melting away.

I think you've rested enough since you're breathing normally again." Joe stated as he got up from the bed. He walked over the the dresser, grabbing the clothespins and restraints. Joe placed the restraints on my wrists, looping the connector through the bars of my headboard. He then placed two clothespins on each side of my labia.

Joe laid next to me again, and began kissing me deeply, his hand on my stomach, slowly moving to my breasts. As his hand began rubbing one, I pulled on the restraints at the sensation, my nerve endings felt on fire. The lack of ability to use my hands began to just turn me on more, and I could feel my heartbeat pulsing in my clit as Joe continued to alternate rubbing and squeezing my nipples.

As he continued, my hips had a mind of their own and began grinding against Joe's leg. I moaned in his mouth, wanting release again, wanting him to touch me more. I began feeling the familiar tensing in my groin, and thought there was no way I could actually orgasm from just my nipples being played with.

Joe left his place kissing me, and let his mouth work on one nipple as his hand continued its work on the other. The feeling was amazing as if I could orgasm at any moment but was just that close to the edge.

"Are you going to cum just from me playing with your nipples?" Joe asked, though through my quick breathing and moans, I knew he didn't want a response. "You are such a little slut Emma. Turn your ass over and put it in the air."

With Joe's words, my headspace went floaty. The changing of sensations all morning had me on edge so much that I immediately did what he asked without hesitation. Joe knelt on the bed behind me and thrust deep into my dripping pussy. As he pulled out I could feel my juices running down my thighs

As Joe began fucking me from behind, I moaned into my pillow, unable to formulate words. My sensitive nipples dragged across my bed, I could feel Joe's balls slapping against my clit after each thrust into me, and then Joe reached down and grabbed my hair, turning my head enough so I could look at him.

"You are MYslut," Joe stated sternly, "Understand?"

"Yes...... Daddy...." was all I could get out in between my breathing, and I wasn't even sure it was entirely clear what I said was words. As my orgasm built, I came hard, squirting all over Joe's cock. My mind completely blank and gone at this point, it felt like one continues orgasm the more he continued to fuck me. There was no ending to it, or coming down, it just continued.

"Are you ready? I'm going to breed you my little slut." Joe stated as he pushed inside me a few more times, and I felt his cock pulse and empty in me.

He stayed still there for several seconds. My mind still racing, and suddenly slowing down as my legs and body began to shake from the aftershocks of the orgasm. Joe laid back on the bed, and pulled me to him, his arm wrapping around me, and my head finding it's natural place on his chest.

Laying there, listening to Joe's heartbeat as his hand rubbed up and down my arm, I felt myself drifting off to sleep. I don't know how long I fell asleep for, but I awoke with a jolt as my bladder yelled at me that I needed to pee. My headspace was still a little floaty as I ran my hand over Joe's chest.

"I think we fell asleep babygirl." Joe stated, then kissed my forehead.

"I did, I'm sorry." I replied, nuzzling his neck.

"I'm not. I enjoyed the closeness, you had a pretty intense orgasm there." Joe said while tweaking my nipple. I gasped and pulled away, my nipples still sensitive from earlier on. "Sometimes I wish I had met you 9 years ago, things may have been different for both of us."

"Yeah but then we both wouldn't have been in the same place, or the same kik group, or possibly even connected with each other." I reminded Joe.

"You never know..." Joe trailed off his sentence, "... I could've prevented all the crap your dumbass ex-husband did to you."

"Maybe." I replied, curling back up into him, not wanting to think about my ex.

"But no thinking about him," Joe said while kissing my forehead again, "We have better things to think about... like someone's birthday next week and the plans I have for them."

"Oh yeah?" I said while smirking, "Who you gonna go do stuff with?"

"Your birthday, silly girl." Joe said. I just laid there ignoring him. I hated my birthday and Joe knew this. It hadn't really been celebrated since I was a kid and my family sucked and rarely remembered it.

"I need to pee, but I don't want to get up." I groaned, wrapping my arms around Joe, bringing him closer.

"I should too, and probably should get going to get some work done." Joe replied, beginning to sit up.

We each went to pee, then came back to the room and began getting ourselves dressed. Once we were all put together, I still sat on the bed, wishing Joe didn't have to leave.

"I don't want to go either," Joe said, as if he could read my mind, "But we both have life to get back to, and if I don't stay on top of work, then I can't celebrate someone's birthday next week." I rolled my eyes at this and Joe playfully slapped me on the ass.

"We could always start the birthday spankings early." He chastised.

We kissed and hugged before he left. I got back to my work I needed to finish for the day while being distracted of all the possible things that Joe could have in store for me next week.

To be continued...