Emma and Joe Ch. 07

Story Info
Emma and Joe continue to explore.
5.7k words
4.5
1.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writers note: Read up on Emma and Joe's beginnings with Meeting Joe Pt 1 & 2, and Emma and Joe Ch. 1-6. This is a true story of a man I met online, that turned into more, with an ending that no one saw coming.

As the minutes of the next week ticked on, my anxiety increased every day it got closer to my birthday. I hated my birthday so much, and that would never change. It was never remembered, and only served as a day to remind me that I was nothing. I woke up to the usual notification from kik on my phone.

Joe: Happy Birthday Babygirl!

Emma: Eh...

Joe: No 'Eh', your birth is something to be celebrated.

Emma: I disagree.

Joe: You can disagree all you want, I will be there in 2 hours and will remind you.

Emma: We'll see...

Joe: After you take the kids to school, get naked and be in bed waiting for me.

Emma: Ok, see you soon. Drive safe Daddy.

I got the kids to school and got home with enough time to eat something before Joe would get there. I unlocked the front door, and then headed upstairs to be ready as instructed. Within minutes I heard the door open, close, and the lock engage followed by footsteps up the stairs.

"Good girl, Emma." Joe stated as he walked through my bedroom doorway and saw me. He stripped his clothes and crawled into bed next to me, pulling me close to him and into a kiss.

I laced my fingers into Joe's hair, pulling him closer to me so that I could kiss him deeper. His hands began to wander and made their way to my boobs, caressing them with firm pressure and pinching my nipples. I moved my hand down his body and went to reach for Joe's cock, but was met with resistance as Joe grabbed my hand to stop me.

"Not today babygirl," Joe stated as he moved over on the bed, "Lay back, today is your day. Hands above your head since you can't keep them to yourself."

I did as instructed as Joe went over to my dresser. He took out a pair of leather cuffs with buckles. Joe straddles my hips, his hard cock resting on my belly, as he grabbed one of my wrists and began buckling the restraint on it. I took the opportunity to run my hand over Joe's chest, playing with his chest hair. I took too long doing this. When I finally decided to make my way to his cock, he apprehended my hand before it could make it to it's destination. I just laid there growling at him.

"You gotta be faster than that Babygirl," Joe smirked as he looped the restraint connector through the bars of my headboard and linked my wrists together. "There, now I can't be distracted by your wandering hands."

Joe leaned over and kissed me, my arms pulling against the restraints out of habit, wanting to run my hands through his hair or his beard. I growled again under my breath at my inability to touch him as Joe made his way down my body, stopping every few inches to kiss parts of me.

He continued to make his way to my thighs. I held them tight together, crossing my ankles for leverage. Joe looked up at me quizzically, as I had the biggest grin on my face. I may not be able to touch him, but I can make things harder for him, I thought to myself.

"You think you're smart, but this can work not in your favor." Joe laughed, "I could just get up and go home." He motioned like he was getting up from the bed.

"What?!? No!" I yelled.

"Ok, then relax your legs Emma." Joe replied.

I stayed in my position, trying to hide my smile as his hand rested on my thigh.

"Ok then." Joe maneuvered so that he was laying next to me, went in like he was going to kiss me, but instead went for my neck. His tongue grazed across my neck, tickling it, as his hand went for my side. I squealed, laughing, and began kicking my legs while begging him to stop.

"Well that worked," Joe stated as his hand was now on my clit, rubbing it firmly. His fingers slipped down to my opening, feeling its wetness. "Someone is ready to go already, you're such a slut Emma, always ready."

Joe moved his way down to my thighs. He rubbed his beard down my thigh, stopping his mouth near my clit. I tried to push my hips onto him, but my wrists protested as In pulled against the restraints.

Joe's mouth went to work on my clit, forming suction around it and pulling it into his mouth, as he slid two fingers inside of me. My hips pushed into him, the inch or two that they could, wanting him to continue each time he pulled away. Joe knew my body enough to know when I was close, and each time I got near, he would pull away.

"What the fuck?" I stated looking at Joe smirking, as his tongue went back to work on my clit. "Am I going to get to cum?"

"I don't know, are you?" Joe said mockingly, "You have been nothing but non compliant this morning, I don't think you really want to cum."

Each time he went back to working over my clit, it took a shorter amount of time that I was close to cumming. After several more edging sessions, my clit was so swollen and begging for release that I could feel my heartbeat in it.

"Please?" I asked Joe.

"Please what?" Joe asked, laying next to me, as he began sucking on one nipple, while his fingers were working over my other nipple.

"Please, Daddy," I pleaded, "Can I please cum? This is torture."

Joe leaned in like he was going to kiss me, but instead placed his mouth by my ear and whispered "You'll cum when I say you cum, understand. Turn over, hands on the headboard, ass in the air."

Finally I thought, as I twisted the restraints around, and gripped the headboard. Finally he's going to fuck me and let me cum. Joe knelt behind me, his hands on my ass. I could feel his hard cock rubbing against my clit, and attempted to push back onto it, but Joe moved to the side. Fuck.

"It's time for birthday spanks." Joe declared, as he slapped my ass once, "Count Emma. If you lose track, you don't cum."

I counted out each spank I received. Each one turning me on more and more. My wetness was coating my thighs already by the time I was up to 30, and I could feel every nerve in my body wanting to cum for release. We finally hit 37 spanks, and Joe got up, grabbed my lotion, and rubbed it all over my ass.

Joe unclasped my restraints, but left them on my wrists, knowing that would keep me in my submissive mindset, and turned on. "Turn over and lay on your back." He instructed.

I laid back and he climbed on top of me, his body pressed against mine. His body heat fueled my need to feel him inside of me and for my release.

"I want to look in your eyes when you cum Emma," Joe said in a low voice, "I don't want to fuck you, I want to make love to you, because you are beautiful, and desired, and wanted."

I turned my head away from Joe, unable to look him in the eyes, because I knew those things weren't true about myself. He knew what I was doing though, and grasped my chin firmly to force me to meet his gaze before stating "Wanted" and kissing me.

I wrapped my legs around Joe's ass as he began to push inside of me. He continued to kiss me, as we found our rhythm, our body's moving in sync and grinding in all the right places. I was already so on edge from all of Joe's multiple edging sessions that I felt like an over inflated balloon, ready to explode at any minute. My hands wandered on their own, one hand entwined in Joe's hair on the back of his head, the other running through his chest hair that I loved.

Joe grabbed my hands, holding them beside my head so that his arms rested on top of mine, restraining them. He looked at me and simply stated "Cum for me now babygirl." And that was all it took to send me over the edge.

Joe increased his speed in which he was fucking me. My whole body reacted as his hips grinded into mine, hitting my clit and gspot at just the right angle, and sending me into an orgasm. I came hard, pushing against Joe's arms wanting to touch him.

He released my arms but continued to fuck me as he was, varying his speed as he kissed me deep. He knelt in front of me, lifting my legs over his shoulders and began fucking me again, and again sending me into an orgasm. I felt the familiar tingle spread through my belly and then I squirted all over Joe's cock, just as his warm cum began to fill me.

Joe released my legs, and rested his head on my chest. His full body weight on top of mine felt amazing to have so much skin on skin contact. I laid there, stroking his hair as he continued to catch his breath. Finally he scooted next to me, and my head found it's rightful place on his chest, his chest hair tickling my cheek. As I began to fall asleep, the last thing I remembered was Joe kissing me on the forehead and saying Happy Birthday babygirl.

We awoke about 20 minutes later to the sound of Joe's phone ringing. He glanced at it and put it back down. I continued to lay on his chest, not wanting to move and have him pull away, but I knew he had to get back to work. As well, I needed to pee.

"I hate to do this," Joe stated as he kissed my forehead and stroked my hair, "But I need to pee, and I should probably get to my worksite soon."

"I know," I pouted, "I need to pee too."

We both got up and went to different bathrooms to pee. I finished first, and flopped on my bed, burying my head in my pillow. I knew we would need to get dressed and go on with our day. Joe returned from his bathroom trip and sat on the bed next to me, and began stroking my hair.

"I wish I didn't have to go," Joe stated, "But there is always next week to look forward to. Turn over."

I turned over. Looking at Joe as he rummaged through my dresser and came out with a black sharpie. He leaned over my thighs so I couldn't see what he was writing. Then he recapped the sharpie, threw it in the drawer and began getting dressed. There on my left thigh in black sharpie was "You are" and on my right leg was written "Wanted" and it was underlined.

"That way it'll stick around for awhile, and you won't forget it." Joe stated, tightening his belt.

"That mean you're going to stick around too?" I asked, as I got myself dressed, "Even when I'm old and 40?"

"Yes Emma, even when you're 'old' and 40." Joe laughed and kissed me on the forehead again, "I'm not going anywhere babygirl."

"Even when my anxiety gets all crazy and stuff with my ptsd gets triggered?" I asked again, burying my face in the pillow, not wanting to see his response.

"Even then," Joe sat next to me, stroking my back, "Besides, I've begun learning how to deal with you shutting down. And you mean more to me than you know."

"I know, I just worry sometimes," I replied, "Especially after the dumb ass ex-husband."

"I understand you have some insecurities, and they will be somewhere in your psych for as long as you live," He said, and began stroking my hair, "I also know that your past doesn't have to define your future. But hear me clearly, I WANT YOU." He grasped my chin forcing me to look at him as he said the last line, and then kissed me.

Our week's continued, with Joe coming over at least once a week to spend time with me, amazing sex, and cuddles. We continued to talk daily on kik, and Joe called me every day for a phone call just to talk. As the weeks went on, during the Thanksgiving school break, I began to think of the upcoming holiday break in December and wondered how things would work during those times with Joe's availability and my kids being home.

Emma: Happy Thanksgiving Daddy! I have a question.

Joe: Happy Thanksgiving Babygirl! I have an answer for your question.

Emma: So what will we do for longer breaks, like over Christmas? Because I've enjoyed seeing you every week.

Joe: We will make it work. We've gone longer before, remember? It will all turn out ok. How has your day been?

Emma: I guess... it has been ok, just relaxing at home, nothing out of the ordinary.

Joe: I am at family's today, but definitely have plenty to be thankful for this year.

Emma: Oh yeah? Like what?

Joe: Got a mirror nearby?

Emma: Uhh, yeah... why?

Joe: Because look in it, I am thankful you came into my life and are a part of my life.

Emma: Awe, me too. I am so glad you're in my life.

Joe: Love you.

Emma: Love you.

In December Joe and I resumed our activities. We had settled into a nice routine to see each other. We talked daily on kik, Joe called to talk on the phone at least every other day, and we scheduled a weekly time for him to come over to my place for play time. As it got close to Christmas, my anxiety increased over not getting my time in with Joe due to my kids being out of school and his wife being on vacation.

Joe made new tasks to keep things interesting every day of the holiday break. I kept my normal rules of I was not allowed to orgasm unless given permission and he gave daily tasks through the end of December, and did not tell me what he was doing until right after new years. The tasks he gave each day, that I didn't catch on to, followed the 12 days of Christmas.

12 self paddle spanks

11 minutes in clover clamps

10 clothespins on labia

9 clothespins on boobs

8 self thigh spanks with the paddle

7 edging sessions

6 self paddle spanks on each boob

5 minutes with a clothespin on the clit

4 words on your thighs (Smart, Funny, Worthy, Wanted)

3 pictures topless

2 orgasms on video

1 list of things to try in the new year of 2022

After the thought that Joe put into my holiday tasks, I decided to use my new lingerie to do a photo shoot for Joe's upcoming birthday. Joe had it listed on his Fet profile that he was into 'others wearing lingerie" and I really hadn't bought any until now due to my ex's comments that I "didn't have the body type" for lingerie. I couldn't get Joe a gift, but I could send him tons of pics.

It took me several tries. But with various poses, and my trusty tripod, I was able to take a ton of pics in three lingerie pieces. I scrolled through and chose the best 20, and uploaded them to Dropbox in a folder labeled 'Birthday pics'.

Emma: Happy Birthday Daddy! You have an email!

Joe: Good morning babygirl! I can't wait for the wife to go to work in a bit so I can log in and see what is waiting in my email.

Emma: Me neither!

Joe: I was able to look through them, very nice job Emma! Very sexy, made my birthday that much better.

Emma: Well, since I couldn't get you anything and can't see you to give you a birthday blow job, I had to get creative.

Joe: It was perfect, thank you.

Emma: I do have a question for you this morning.

Joe: I will have an answer for you.

Emma: The tasks over the holiday break was fun, but does it get to be too much sending all those tasks, or do you even enjoy doing them? I know I like them, but if you do it just to send it, you don't have to unless you enjoy them too.

Joe: I am at a point I didn't understand even 10 years ago, but the mental and emotional connection is becoming more important than the physical. I'm not saying I don't enjoy the physical, but I am at a point where things have slowed down a bit for me physically, I don't know if that is a response to my living situation or more of a stage of life thing. I am thankful you feel that level of trust with me and I hope I never abuse it (too much at least. And don't think for a minute that I'm not getting enjoyment out of giving you tasks, sometimes more than you do.

Emma: I wish my head was on your chest right now.

Joe: Me too, I miss you sweetie. I miss holding your front while your back is against my chest.

Emma: I could definitely go for some of that.

Joe: Me too, feel your ass against my cock. Soon sweetie, we will make it happen soon.

Emma: I know, not soon enough.... I think I'm gonna head to bed.

Joe: Goodnight baby. Dream about being on a beach with me and nobody else. Plus, I have something special planned for next week.

Emma: Can't wait!

The week seemed to go by quickly, and finally it was Tuesday morning and the day that Joe was coming over again. I rolled over in bed, not wanting to get up, and grabbed my phone to log into kik.

Emma: Good morning Daddy! Do I get to know NOW what the plan is for today?

Joe: Good morning sunshine. You will know soon enough. Once you get the kids to school, you need to drink some water, leave the door unlocked, and be in bed naked waiting for me. I will text you when I am 5 minutes out and you are to put on a blindfold.

Emma: Ok Daddy, see you soon! Drive safe!

I went about my normal routine, shower, kids to school, and grabbing a quick breakfast when I got back home. I also downed a bottle of water and grabbed an extra to take upstairs. Just as I got to my room, I got the text from Joe saying he was about 5 minutes out. I hurriedly got undressed, took out the blindfold, and got ready in bed.

I covered up with the blanket from the chill in the room. I heard the door open, close, and then the deadbolt be locked. I then heard what sounded like Joe rummaging through drawers in my kitchen. As I counted Joe's footsteps up the stairs, my anticipation grew. He gave no indication of what we were doing that morning.

Joe set several things on the dresser, one made a metal like clink. I then could hear Joe removing his shoes, them thumping to the floor, and the familiar whoosh of Joe taking his belt off. My body reacted in kind and I really wanted to take off the blindfold. Joe opened a drawer in my dresser, and I heard the creak of familiar floorboards by my bed, which meant he was standing next to me.

He grabbed my wrists, and placed them in a pair of Velcro restraints. Joe pulled back the blankets and the cool air rushed over me, instantly prickling my skin. I felt the weight of the bed shift, and Joe's warm body next to me. He leaned over, began kissing me, and I wrapped my restrained wrists behind his neck.

"Hands above your head babygirl," Joe stated, "Don't move them!"

I moved my hands above my head and grasped the bars of my headboard. I felt something cold and silicone liked graze my breast, and begin moving down my belly to my thighs. Joe struck my thighs several times, the item was firm yet had bounce to it. He then moved it up to my breasts and did the same, my nipples perking up from the sensations.

"Do you trust me?" Joe asked. as I heard him messing with something metal.

"Yes?" I questioned if I did trust him, though I knew I did.

I felt cold metal on my skin, and it felt rough and scratchy. "Hold still" Joe commanded. He trailed it down my skin, it feeling scratchy along the way, he varied the pressure until he got to my pubic mound and it felt as if he was stabbing me with something. I fought my urges to flinch and move away.

Joe went back to the dresser, every sound he made was heightened and I tried to decipher what he was doing. I heard what sounded like the clink of maybe ice in a metal container, and soon discovered I was right. Joe started at my nipple, rubbing the ice around each one until they were hard enough they could have cut glass.

He then trailed the ice up and down my belly. I felt the movement of the bed, and felt Joe in between my legs. I couldn't help but to gasp and attempt to move away as Joe held the piece of ice to my clit for several minutes. Joe was straddling my one leg so I couldn't move them much or get away from the cold of the ice.

As soon as Joe removed it, I felt his warm mouth on me, and the blood rushing to my clit faster than ever before. Joe then pushed two fingers inside of me, they were still cold from the ice, and the sensation of the cold inside me and his warm mouth on my clit brought me so close to orgasm.

Before I had time to think, the ice was right back on my clit. I was unable to focus on the sudden cold on my clit as I heard Joe crunching on something. It could have been ice maybe? But it didn't quite have the same sound as someone eating ice.

He took the ice away, and I laid there anticipating his warm mouth to return. His mouth returned, but instead of the familiar warmth, it was a mixture of more cold and warmth. My clit began to tingle at the feeling from his mouth and I couldn't place what it was. As he continued with his mouth and tongue on my clit, he soon said "cum for me baby" and I let myself go to orgasm all on his face.

12