Emma and Joe Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe placed something cold and metal on my belly, and got up from the bed. I heard him running water in the bathroom, followed by his footsteps back to the bed, and a warm washcloth cleaning my pubic area. Joe laid next to me, yanked off the blindfold, and kissed me.

When he pulled away, I looked down and saw one of his pocket knifes laying on my belly. He opened it up and asked again, "Do you trust me?", I laid there and just half smiled at him. He took the blade down the side of my face, and traced the outline of my breasts. The scratched it over them, leaving scratch marks in several places, before stopping at my nipple and lightly poking it.

"Nah, I think those need something else," He said as he closed the knife and proceeded to bite my nipple before laying back on the bed.

I molded my body around his, enjoying the warmth of his chest on my face. My had made it's way to his cock, which was still semi hard. I stroked it a few times, playing with the tip, before moving it aside to access his balls.

I started slowly massaging his balls. My hand traced around each side, as if to do a thorough inspection of each testicle. I then gripped them, my hand tugging them down gently as I listed to Joe's heart rate increase in my ear on his chest, and his cock begin to harden against my arm.

I couldn't hold back any long, my mouth was already watering wanting to be on Joe's cock. I maneuvered myself lower on the bed, taking Joe's hardness in my mouth, my hand still working on his balls. I alternating sucking lightly on the tip of Joe's cock, and taking him balls deep in my throat.

Joe began to stroke my hair, and moan as I continued my speed on his cock, I didn't want him to cum yet as the throb in my cunt reminded me that it too needed filled.

I took Joe's cock out of my mouth, my spit dripping from my mouth onto him, and down my chin. I then went to work on him with my tongue. My tongue traced around the head of his cock, stopping at his pee hole and lightly dipping inside of it. Joe liked that part and he always tensed up when i did that.

I trailed my tongue down his shaft and to his balls. My tongue tracing around each one, as my hand stroked his cock. I tightened my grip on his cock as I began sucking on one of his balls, taking it into my mouth. I increased the pressure and began to flick my tongue over it in my mouth. Joe gripped my hair, bucking his hips into me, his breathing staggered.

I repeated the same on his other ball, before letting it flop out of my mouth. I looked up at Joe, grinning at his reactions. My mouth went back to it's place around his cock, as my hand began to wander under his balls to find the space between his balls and his asshole.

Joe and I had began talking about prostate play and he was open to it, but we would not be venturing this far today.I began to lightly push in on the area, while my mouth continued to deep throat his cock. It was only a matter of seconds before Joe uttered out and "oh my god", and grabbed a fistful of my hair to pull me away from his cock.

"If you want my cock anywhere else, you better get to it. Now." Joe got out in between his heavy breathing, "Or else I will be feeding you today."

I hopped up on my knees, straddling Joe's legs. I was going to mount and fuck him, but first I took my time. I made eye contact as I licked up his balls, to the base of his cock, and down the length of his shaft.

I climbed over Joe, straddling his cock, teasing it by rubbing it along my slit but never sinking into it. I leaned over and kissed Joe, running my hand over his beard, before finally sitting up and sinking down onto his cock.

I had been too preoccupied with the blow job to realize how needy my cunt had become. I began bouncing up and down on his cock, grinding into his hips to take him deeper into me. Joe reached up and began tickling my sides and I laughed uncontrollable. Joe let out a low moan before saying "You know your pussy contracts and feels amazing when you laugh and I'm inside you."

I reached down and began moving my hands along Joe's sides, feigning that I was holding for leverage as I continued to ride him. Instead I began tickling the one area on his sides that I knew he was ticklish on. He went to grab my hands but I grabbed his instead, and began laughing at him.

I placed his hands on my breasts as I continued to ride his cock. He began rubbing them slightly, and pinching my nipples. I grabbed his hands, making them squeeze my tits harder, I leaned into his hands making them grip tighter. I rubbed my hand through Joe's chest hair, taking a fistful and lightly tugging it. I could tell the by the tensing in Joe's muscles that he was very close.

Joe took his hands back, and before I could protest, he licked his thumb and brought it to my clit. He began rubbing circles around it. It was already swollen from the entire morning, and wanting release once again. I leaned back on Joe's legs to gain some leverage as his assault on my clit continued and I continued to ride him. I then came hard all over his cock and began squirting, my liquid running down my thighs and his.

I sat back up, grabbing Joe's hands, pinning his arms next to his head. He looked at me questioning with his eyes where I was going with it, but never saying a word. I held his arms firm as he pushed against me, trying to free them as I also continued fucking him, picking up the pace and intensity of my thrusts.

I leaned down to kiss him and simply said, "Now, YOU need to Cum!"

I let go of his arms long enough for him to grab my tits, squeezing them. I could feel his cock begin to pulse inside me, and begin to cum. I gripped his hands, making them squeeze harder as I began to cum as well. My body felt as if it was firing on all cylinders, over stimulated, and began to shake.

As I came down from the orgasm, I laid on top of Joe, until his cock became soft and slipped out of me, my body shook at the feeling of the sensation. I slid to the side of Joe, stretching my legs from being in one position for so long, and took my place curled up next to him.

"That was amazing," Joe said as he stroked my arm, "I can't wait to do other prostate play."

"I've read up enough on it, could be fun." I replied.

"It will likely have to wait about a month though," Joe stated, "Next week we are going on vacation to see family. Then I will likely need the week after to recover from it."

"That will be nice that you see family," I said, trying to hide the disappointment in my voice, "But will suck it'll be a couple weeks until I see you again."

"I know babygirl," Joe said, sounding disappointed as well, "I feel the same, but it gives us something to look forward to."

The following week, I knew I wouldn't hear from Joe much since he and his wife were going on vacation. my mood had already tanked, between having some sub drop, missing a week with Joe, and Valentines day the following Monday. I hated that holiday so much. I trudged through the week, counting down the days until Joe returned.

On Monday, I got home from work, grabbed the mail, and flopped on the couch to go through it. In between the electric bill and an ad for Kroger, was a card envelope. I turned it over and recognized Joe's handwriting immediately. My heart jumped in my throat, hoping this wasn't a bad letter of some sort, he had been quiet the past few days but I contributed it to them being on vacation.

I opened the card to be greeted with a simple valentines card, listing how much I meant to him and signed "Love, Joe". I smiled at it, and it made my heart just a little bit more melty and believe that maybe, just maybe, for once someone really did care about and want me. I logged into kik to message Joe but already had a message waiting.

Joe: In hope your day was good and meetings went well. We are waiting at the airport currently.

Emma: I had an even better day today once I got the mail.

Joe: Oh yeah? Did the card get there?

Emma: Yes! It made me smile, it definitely made me conflicted though as I wish I could get you something.

Joe: I am glad it made you smile, and you have given me plenty. Plus it's the thought that counts.

Emma: I know, but it's a random thought I sometimes have, I wish I could buy you things but I know you'd then get questioned even though you guys have your agreement.

Joe: I understand that. I just wanted you to know that you are desirable and desired. And you weren't expecting it, so I was able to pull one off on you.

Emma: It definitely surprised me, thank you. Let me know when you guys land please. I may be sleeping by then, so goodnight Daddy.

Joe: I will. Here is our flight information so you can track it if you want. we should get home around midnight. Goodnight Babygirl.

I went to bed around 11, after I had seen that Joe's flight had landed safely at the Louisville airport. When I got up again around 2 to pee, I noticed the notification light on my phone blinking. I opened up kik to a video from Joe. A shirtless video of him at home blowing me a kiss and saying I love you, along with a message of his usual goodnight.

As I crawled back in to bed, I felt he best I had in a very long time. I felt like someone really did want me for me, and cared about me in the same way I cared about him. Even though there were some complications, he had given me more support than anyone else in my life had in a long time, and he actually loved me. I drifted off with the image of Joe's video in the back of my mind, a smile on my face, and looking forward to next week when Joe's arms would be around me.

To be continued...

12