Emma & Lily's Halloween

Story Info
Girls crawl in search of sex / clad in red and white latex.
4.5k words
4.66
11.3k
7

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/01/2024
Created 05/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
722 Followers

This is my entry for the Halloween 2023 Contest

A short Angels & Demons story

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

I didn't like this. I didn't like this one little bit. Why had I let Lily talk me into this? I guess I was pretty bad at saying 'no' to her about anything. Fuck! What had happened to me? I frowned into the full-length mirror.

"Don't make such a horrible face, Emma. You'll make the mirror crack. I think you look adorable."

Lily put her arms around me from behind and kissed my neck, adding: "We'll make an angel of you yet, sweetie."

I grunted. Much less convinced. I wasn't sure that white went with my complexion. The 'wings', care of Amazon, looked ridiculous to me. As for the tinsel halo, it wouldn't sit level.

"Stop hogging the mirror, Em. Let me take a look at myself."

I stepped to the side, glad to no longer have to see myself. Lily adjusted her costume, smiling broadly. There was very little that wiped a smile from her face.

And, of course, she was carrying it off better than me. Even given our close to identical physiques, Lily's scarlet, latex catsuit still seemed to hug her figure much more closely than my white one. The darker color of my nipples also showed prominently through the pale material, whereas my girlfriend's were masked by the red. Lily's crimson, sparkly eyeshadow rocked. And even her horned hairband at least sat straight on her head. But the trident? What self-respecting demon ever had a trident? Tridents were for fish folk.

And Lily didn't have crappy wings to contend with. Apparently, according to Jeff Bezos's minions, demons didn't have wings. Fucking demonist prejudice I called it. They didn't have tails either, so much for verisimilitude. I liked my tail. Lily was rather fond of it too.

"Cheer up, Little Miss Miserable! Does this help?"

Lily grabbed my ass and pulled me to her, her soft lips pressed to mine, her fingers squeezing my flesh.

I grudgingly acknowledged that it did help a little.

"And, Emma, there is a zipper in the crotch of these suits, remember? I'm not wearing panties, and I'm pretty sure you aren't either."

I was never sure if all angels were like this, perhaps secretly, or whether I had just fallen for a particularly kinky one. Either way, fingers soon found metal sliders, pulled on them, and then moved inside to find more organic openings.

Later, as we headed out onto the street, a little flushed, and newly zipped up, I licked my fingers. There really was nothing that came close to the taste of Lily.

The wings and halo were already in the trash, along with Lily's trident.

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

I was not entirely certain what Lily wanted to do. Knocking on people's doors and saying 'trick or treat' didn't seem that appropriate for beings, like us, who were countless hundreds of years old.

Lily had said, "We can just walk around, looking at the decorations, and checking out people's costumes. It will be fun."

My idea of fun was more along the lines of torturing those who richly deserved it. That or what the two of us had been engaged in just before we left the house. Mmm... my fingers still tasted good. Then Lily found most things fun. She'd watch paint dry and giggle while she did. Opposites attract as the saying goes. I hoped we made a good partnership, despite -- or maybe because of -- our manifold differences.

Still, I wasn't sure what we were meant to see. It was late and the kiddies had mostly been taken home to gorge on candy. Looking around, the street seemed to be mostly populated by eighteen plus girls in micro-dresses with plunging necklines; it seemed they were generally adorned in the most cursory manner with bandages or fangs. Not that I objected to the skin on display per se, it just made me feel a little self-conscious. I wasn't exactly well-endowed in the chest area, not for a demon-girl anyways. And the thin white material meant my modest rosebuds were visible to anyone who cared to look. Shit! A modest demon? What next? A slutty angel? Oh wait...

Then I saw him.

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

I'm not sure if it was the top hat, or the green face that I noticed first. But it wasn't the cheesy costume that had me look twice. Supernatural entities tend to be good at recognizing each other. This was, for sure, a vampire in a silly costume. I nudged Lily and she nodded, immediately getting my meaning.

We wandered over to where he was standing, in the shadows of course; I guess it's a habit.

I tend to be quite direct. "Hi bloodsucker, what are you meant to be?"

He smiled in mutual recognition, oversized canines flashing. "A ghoul, I believe, I'm not sure that green is my color though. Have you two just dressed as fake versions of yourselves, or what? Not very inventive, surely."

I don't normally go for vampires, too narcissistic for my tastes. But this one seemed to at least have a sense of humor. Not just your quotidian brooding asshole. And anyway, I had my motor running from earlier with Lily. I could do with having a nice long drive.

I went for the jugular, it seemed appropriate given the company. "So we both really need to get laid. Do you know anywhere?"

The vampire smiled, "I know the perfect spot."

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

"A crypt? A fucking crypt? Do you have a long cape you'd like to put on too?" It had been obvious what location was on his mind since we had each vaulted over the graveyard gates. But why miss out on an opportunity to give a vampire a hard time?

"It's traditional, my dear. Indulge me."

Lily chimed in helpfully, "would you like us to call you Vlad as well?"

"No, call me, 'Angel', angel, and I want to drink your blood."

Oh Christ, a fanboy! They are the worst. Still I was desperate to be penetrated. Any cock in a storm, right?

Lily, looked confused. "So your name is Angel Angel? Like Major Major, or Humbert Humbert?"

"No, you are the... Oh, fuck it! My name is Eugene, OK? And don't you dare giggle."

Asking Lily not to giggle is like asking Niagara to not be wet. She did her best, and failed miserably.

I decided enough preliminaries. "Never mind your name, let's get to it, shall we?"

I knelt on the cold, hard stone -- fucking crypts, ugh! -- and quickly undid his belt, unclipped his pants and pulled down his zipper. Apparently vampires go commando as something immediately sprung up to greet me. Lily knelt beside me and we took turns to feed him into each other's greedy mouths. Eugene seemed to enjoy the sight of two blonde heads bobbing at his waist as he became even harder. Maybe he also grew an extra inch. Vampires did weird shit sometimes. Anyway, I focussed on the task in hand; and in mouth.

"The demon first," he blurted out, clearly in a hurry.

"Of course, big boy," I purred as I unzipped myself.

The vampire looked confused, "No, not you, the demon."

I pouted, then decided that I wasn't going to correct him. If I had to wait to be fucked, then let's at least get on with things quickly. I looked at Lily, "OK, demon-girl, you're up."

Lily, once more, seemed confused. So I helped her out. "He wants to fuck you, honey."

She beamed radiantly. "Oh, goody! I have a very tight ass, Eugene, if you are in to that. See?" Lily unzipped her costume, turned, and bent, giving Eugene a good view of her undeniably tight anus.

It seemed the nightwalker was as partial to sodomy as my girlfriend. Soon Lily was on all fours -- she wouldn't let a little thing like a stony floor come between her and a good ass-fucking -- her head between my legs and Eugene thrusting deep into her rectum. Lily squealing in pleasure, muted by having her tongue buried in my vagina was always such a thrill. She was indeed tight, and Eugene couldn't hold back for very long. Neither could I, and I came over my lover's face as the vampire flooded her digestive tract with semen.

Right! I had waited long enough. "69, Lily. And I need to be fucked, Dracul!"

"Like I said, it's Eug... Oh! Right."

I shuffled towards Eugene, Lily span and we settled with our heads between the other's thighs. My angelic friend found my clit with her tongue, and I rimmed her, encouraging her sphincter to open and reward me with the cum inside.

Vampires have total control over the bodies of their late human hosts. So, despite having just cream-pied Lily, Eugene was still rock hard. I stopped my anal licking and probing for a few seconds as he parted my inner labia and slid into the wet warmth of my pussy. He was a big boy. Fuck! I needed this.

As the vampire began to pound my body, me adding fresh lubricant with each inward thrust, I returned to licking Lily's asshole. Under the attentions of my probing tongue, it opened beautifully, twitching and pulsing, and a rivulet of semen dripped into my hungry mouth. Lily knelt up, the steeper angle increasing the flow of cum from her canal, and rubbed my clit with her fingers, as Eugene fucked me harder and harder.

Lily knew just the right combination of frequency and pressure to drive me crazy. Soon I was writhing as the double intensity of finger-tips and cock drove me to a gorgeous, thundering orgasm.

"More, I want more!" I can be very insistent about sex.

Eugene redoubled his efforts, the sleeve of my vagina slick with juices. Lily's little well of ass cum had run dry, and I started to finger her pussy with my thumb instead. I too knew my girlfriend's needs and, even from my position under her, the way her golden tresses fell down her back showed me she had her head thrown back in ecstasy.

I felt my second orgasm building and, from the tempo of his fucking, I figured Eugene was close too. Lily began to moan as I thumped my thumb into her. Then the vampire's more guttural groaning joined the climactic cacophony.

Lily straightened her spine, and sat back, forcing her vulva onto both my face and my waiting tongue. I could visualize her eyes closed, overwhelmed by pleasure.

It was too much for Eugene, "I'm cumming. Need... to... drink... demon... blood."

As Eugene's ejaculate filled me, I realized too slowly the full meaning of his words. I tried to speak, muffled by Lily's body.

"She's not a..."

My girlfriend screamed, not so much in terror or pain, but as if from some sudden and intense stimulation. And then there was a loud 'poof', and she and I were alone, Lily nursing two puncture wounds on her neck.

"...demon. Oh well, too late."

The only trace of Eugene was his cum, both still in my mouth, and now drizzling out of my pussy. That and dust gently floating down to settle on our bodies.

I put my hand to my opening and then to my mouth, savoring the sour and salty taste.

"So long, Eugene, and fangs for the memory."

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

Lily and I dusted each other off. Stupid vampire, might as well have chugged a quart of holy water as drink the blood of an angel. I didn't give the strange end to our tryst too much thought beyond that. However, our undead encounter had left me wanting more. Lily seemed to feel the same.

Back in the street, not a lot had changed. Maybe the girls were a little more drunk. Perhaps more of them were holding their high heels as they walked barefoot, swaying a little unsteadily. But, despite Eugene's abrupt departure, I felt encouraged; maybe Lily's idea had not been so bad after all.

We turned a corner and nearly knocked over a figure dressed in a black cape, topped with a black cowl. They were almost the negative of a klan wizard. Lucky for them, really. Rabid bigots were on my torture allowed list. I almost just kept walking, but Lily grabbed my arm.

"Excuse me." She tinkled musically, as was her wont. "I know you. You're Jamie, aren't you? Jamie the succubus. Didn't my friend Daisy have a crush on you?"

"Hi, Lily. It was more than a crush. So you and your lady friend have swapped identities, that's cute. Any action?"

"Well as it happens, we met an awfully nice vampire earlier. But... but... he had to... er... go. Anyway, what are you meant to be?"

"I dunno really, I just randomly ordered something from Amazon. It said 'rapscallion' on the packaging. What the fuck is a rapscallion? But, vampires? Ugh! Give me semen over blood any day. Are you two... busy?"

Even with her face obscured by the hood, I got the distinct impression of a wink. I felt I should join the conversation. "Not too busy to make time for a pretty succubus. I'm guessing you're pretty under that. And assuming you're OK with girls, that is."

"Well I had no complaints from Daisy. But I haven't had an angel since, and you'd be my first demon. Sounds like a good time. I have an apartment that I sometimes use. It's just two minutes away. Shall we...?"

Jamie's apartment was small, but nice. She said she sometimes met her regulars there. I wasn't so knowledgeable about succubi lore, but understood that co-dependency could develop between them and their human targets. She also needed semen regularly, just like a friend of mine used to.

Jamie pulled her cowl off. I had guessed right, then virtually all succubi are beautiful. She had a Levantine look to her. Olive skin, dark hair and prominent eyebrows. Her features were gracefully angled. Pulling at the back of her robe to undo it, I saw that she was naked underneath, save for a pair of black heels strapped to her shapely calves. As with many supernaturals, her mound was as smooth and hairless as me and Lily. I was jealous of her breasts, but also felt a strong desire to suck on them.

Lily clearly had the same idea. First unzipping our crotches, we moved forward together, forming a triangle with our new friend. Alternate kissing and stroking raised our collective excitement. Then Lily and I took a breast each in our mouths. Her skin tasted slightly of cumin and turmeric, I think that's a succubus thing.

As we suckled on Jamie's nipples, Lily reached down and parted the succubus's labia. I used the opportunity to dip a finger shallowly into Jamie's pussy and was pleased to feel her body quiver against my face. She moved her feet a few inches further apart, allowing me to push deeper.

I left Lily to attend to Jamie's breasts, and knelt in front of our new playmate. Extending my tongue, I ran it around her moist opening and up to her exposed clit. Then down again. Her response was most gratifying. I continued, flicking with my tongue, then greater pressure, then flicking again. Teasing her, waiting for her to demand more. I could hear her breathing become deeper. Her body tense and release.

Then, as I had expected. "I want your tongue in me."

I was happy to oblige. Demon tongues are a little longer than human ones and more muscular. Jamie's moans told me I was hitting the right buttons for her. Her scent filled my nostrils, and her juices ran down my chin. I put a hand between the open zipper of my costume, and found my own pleasure center. I was still oozing with the now departed vampire's cum and used it to lube my clit.

Raising an eye, I could see that Lily had moved on to biting Jamie's nipples, both of which now formed small, hard towers. Catching my look, my girlfriend put a hand on my head and pushed me harder against Jamie's vulva. A nipple still clenched tightly between her teeth, Lily's other hand found Jamie's clit, just above my upturned face, and started to rub.

Jamie's moans became louder, then turned into 'nos', that meant quite the opposite, as her pleasure increased. The words became animalistic sounds, and then screams, as Lily and I pushed her harder and harder. Then, with a shrill cry, I felt her body pulse and her ejaculate flood my mouth and spray my face. I pulled back and closed my eyes as I opened my mouth. Lily's fingers were a blur on Jamie's clit as she squeezed the juices out of her. Bathing my face.

Jamie half collapsed, panting deeply, her whole body flushed. "Fuck, girls, that was good. For an appetizer anyway. Shall we move to the bedroom for the main course?"

Lily and I removed our catsuits and the three of us walked nude, and hand in hand, to the bedroom. We were in there for quite some time.

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

Jamie had been a lot of fun. Those succubi sure had a lot of energy and stamina. But Lily and I had extensive appetites, and I still felt like another course. We walked for some time, meeting no one but humans. In fact we had decided to make for home, when a figure leaped out at us from behind a bush, and growled.

Neither of us startle easily, and the figure seemed disappointed with our reaction. My words to him probably didn't help. "Oh honey, maybe pick on humans if you want screams. Anyway, Fido, what's that stupid mask meant to be."

"Hey, 'Fido' is speciesist. Did you skip on your Divisiveness, Iniquity, and Insertions training? I heard that Lucy had insisted that it be... rigorous."

"Sorry, is it Rover instead? I get so confused with lycanthrope nomenclature. Anyway, I don't exactly work for Lucy, more with. I'm Emma." It was cheap of me, and not entirely accurate. But I'm a demon, we can be assholes, OK?

A penny clearly dropped. Werewolves weren't always so bright. "Oh! that Emma. So you must be Lily then. But why are you dressed all wrong?"

Lily laughed. "Because it's Halloween, silly. Aren't you dressed up too? You're a rat, right?"

"Not a rat, no." He paused as if about to say 'pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis', but instead slowly enunciating: "a var... min... t. Yeah, that was it. Do you like my costume?"

Lily tickled his tummy fur, eliciting an excited bark from our new friend. "I love it..." She left the sentence hanging.

It took a while for the werewolf to get the hint. "Oh! Brad. I'm Brad."

"Nice to meet you, Brad," we chorused.

"Well, I'd like to meat you too." He paused. "You get it right? M-E-A-T."

I explained that we just about followed. Brad was pretty dim, but werewolf penises were renowned for their length and thickness. I could cope with dim.

"Well, Fido, there is a small patch of woodland half a mile down the road. I know you guys like being outside under the Moon."

I got an excited, "woof!" in return.

We walked the short distance, Lily and I hand in hand. Brad running ahead, then circling back, then pawing at our legs.

At one point, when Brad was particularly far away from us, I whispered to my partner, "So have you ever fucked a dog?"

"What do you think, Emma? I was a good girl until you led me astray."

"It wasn't exactly hard, you were gagging to be led astray, as you so quaintly put it."

Lily smiled serenely. "Maybe," was her only response.

"Well, then I guess that means neither of us have. Lycanthrope virgins the two of us. Well, it can't be that different, can it?"

"No, I suppose not." Lily paused and thought deeply. When she spoke, her answer was serious. "But maybe hairier."

I agreed that it would probably be hairier. We would find out soon enough, as a patch of trees loomed ahead in the darkness.

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

The wood wasn't very extensive, at most a couple of acres. But it was old growth. Dense, twisted, and with a lot of undergrowth. A single path wound into it from the road. We found a clearing in the center, masked from the outside world. Sure enough, the full Moon shone through the gap in the canopy. Our new friend howled.

Rather uncertainly, I asked, "so how do we do this?"

"Lie down, girls. On your backs. In a line. Head to toe. And I'll show you."

We complied, the grass was pretty comfortable. Brad got on to all fours, knees straddling Lily's face and his snout between my legs. He gripped my zipper between his claws, pulling it up all the way to my throat, where it came apart, leaving my breasts and pussy exposed. Holding my thighs surprisingly gently, he bowed his head and extended his long, pink tongue from between his sharp teeth.

EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
722 Followers
12