Emma & Lily's Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad's tongue was much bigger than a humanoid one and rougher. The feeling of it being dragged repeatedly from my opening to my clit was divine. Sure there was some slobbering involved, and his fur tickled, but fuck it was good!

Raising my head off the ground I could see Lily's hands reaching up between the werewolf's hind legs. Growing and hardening as I watched, Brad's cock responded to her touch. From what I could make out, the end half was hairless, giving way to dark gray fur as it approached the rest of his body. Even knelt astride Lily's face, it was long enough for her to take the first two inches in her mouth without raising her head. She began to suck. I lowered my head, closed my eyes, and enjoyed having a very vigorous dog licking.

As my intensity built, I wrapped my legs around Brad's furry body, and pulled him hard down onto my vulva. Now he penetrated my vagina; his tongue felt massive inside me. Massive and sinewy and active; twisting as well as thrusting. Then I felt a hard pressure on my clit. He was massaging it with one of his oversized canines. Once more I was struck by how tenderly he used an implement intended to tear and rend. Brad was growing on me. And his tooth and tongue were driving me wild.

"There's a good doggy, Fido, tongue fuck me. Oh shit! Just like that. Make me cum."

My teasing seemed to spur Brad on. Or maybe it was Lily's expert oral attentions. I could hear her loud slurping sounds. Then I felt the tip of a claw on my asshole. "Yes please, I want it inside."

He thrust it inwards. The penetration was intense, heightened by the tickling of his fur. I'd cum a lot already that evening, but now another climax swept shudderingly through me. Brad lapped up my flowing juices like water from a bowl.

I heard Lily's lilting voice. "Swap?"

We changed positions. After my intense climax, I wanted to give back. Brad's cock was already dripping pre-cum after Lily's stimulation. I took it's rather different geometry in my mouth. It stretched my lips, then I liked that. Gripping his flanks, I pulled myself up and his cock deeper into my mouth, then throat. The hairy section brushed my nose and I almost sneezed. Maybe I'd stick to the naked part, which was long enough anyway.

Brad flexed his leg muscles and began to rock in and out of me. I held on to his sides and let him face-fuck me. I heard Lily's groans as Brad's tongue worked it's magic. Then he raised his muzzle from my girlfriend's pussy and started to howl. To howl as he pumped and pumped into me. I'm pretty experienced, but even I couldn't cope with the volume. My cheeks swelled as cum surged into me quicker than I could swallow.

Suddenly I felt a different tongue in my pussy. A very familiar one. Lily had changed position and now expertly brought me to a second orgasm, as I failed to deal with Brad's cum fountain, his semen spraying out of the sides of my mouth.

Finally the torrent abated, and Brad withdrew from me, still hard. I knelt up and Lily did likewise, keeping her face lower than mine, tilting her head back, and opening her mouth wide. I disgorged cum into her at a more reasonable rate and she swallowed happily.

I kissed my lover, our faces each semen-streaked, then we both turned to Brad, still embracing each other. Our voices synchronized as we asked, "who do you want to fuck first? We assume you want doggy-style."

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

Feeling very, very satisfied, if still with a few dog hairs caught in our teeth, Lily and I walked home. It was past 2am when we arrived, but a light was still on downstairs. We couldn't resist and pushed the buzzer.

As the door opened, we chimed, "Trick or treat?"

Andy stood there, dressed as an ancient wizard. Complete with beard. He was holding a glowing jack-o-lantern.

I was less than amused. "Fuck, Andy! Pretty poor taste after Nathan Raine, don't you think?"

"I'm not letting that wannabe mage asshole appropriate my cherished Olórin. No way. So anyway, girls, who wants to see my staff?"

I looked at Lily. "Room for dessert?"

"Always, Emma. Always."

We entered our home, closed the door behind us, and proceeded to disrobe our rather excited human friend. All in all, it had been a good Halloween. One more fuck and then some rest for the wicked.

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧

THE END

If you are interested, you can read more about Emma and Lily's adventures in Off The Shoulder and Heaven and Hole.

Endnotes

  • The author would like to state that no vampires were harmed during the course of this story. Contrary to the misinformation that they propagate, vampires actually occupy a pretty lowly slot in the demonic hierarchy. The are only spirits and, without their own demon bodies, rely upon human hosts. Eugene's mistake with Lily was not fatal. He was just disembodied. But don't worry, probably somewhere right now, a young goth is chanting Latin words that they don't really understand, and, before you can say 'Transylvania,' Eugene will have a new home.

  • Thanks once again to Djmac1031 for his super helpful feedback and suggestions. I'd recommend checking out his stories that live in essentially the same Universe as Emma & Lily's:

12