Emma and Michael

Story Info
Emma and Michael navigate a complicated weekend.
8.5k words
4.41
4.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shadewe
Shadewe
1 Followers

The following story is true, expect for the parts that aren't true. The names of the people in this story have been changed to protect the innocent and/or guilty, depending on your point of view. Thank you for taking the time to read my story, and I hope you enjoy!

<<Present day, part 1>>

The rain was coming down at a steady pace as Emma made her way into the café. Emma was definitely attractive, in her late 20's, standing taller than most women at around 5' 9" with an athletic figure and dressed very smart as a young urban professional, with her black umbrella, black leather jacket over top of a blue male-style dress shirt, a black skirt, black leggings showing a touch of ankle as they didn't quite reach down that far, some brown leather boots that went up just past her ankles, and a large leather purse on her left shoulder. Her hair was long and brown, and she let it flow back and a bit over her right shoulder. She was damp but not too bad off, the umbrella keeping the worst of the rain off her as it continued to fall.

She walked in the cafe; the place was almost empty, save for a couple in one corner and a young lady by herself in a booth by the window. Emma headed over to the counter, got herself a beverage, and walked over to the booth with the solitary young woman. The woman had noticed Emma by this point, and, smiling, she got up and gave Emma a big hug. Emma smiled lightly and gave her a big hug back with one arm, the other protecting her drink and purse, and the two ladies gave themselves a quick peck on the cheek before going to the booth. Emma closed and hung up her umbrella and coat; the coat was still wet so she took a moment to wipe off some of the excess water before placing her purse on her side of the table and taking a seat.

Across from Emma sat her friend Lorraine. Emma and Lorraine were about the same age, with Lorraine a touch shorter, blonde hair to Emma's brown, not quite as fit but with a nice body, and much bigger boobs, something that had always vexed Emma, who was quite flat-chested. Lorraine had her hair done up in a double-dutch braid ponytail and was dressed in a white blouse and blue blazer, with blue dress pants and a pair of expensive black pumps to match the outfit. Her Prada purse, which itself probably cost more than everything Emma was wearing, lay on its side on the table beside her muffin and away from her drink. The two shared pleasantries and Lorraine gave Emma an overview of how her recent conference had gone.

Lorraine talked for a while, telling Emma everything that happened; the people she met, the talks she heard, and the restaurants she'd gone to. Lorraine mentioned how there was some excellent places to shop and showed Emma her new shoes she was wearing. She said she picked up a couple of outfits but they were with the tailor getting sized. Lorraine promised her friend she would show her them as soon as she could. Lorraine pulled out a little box from her purse and passed it to Emma; Emma opened the box and saw a pair of beautiful golden dragonfly earrings. After thanking Lorraine for the gift, Emma looked her friend in the eyes and said to her with heavy eyes in an ominous way, "Lorraine, I need to tell you something..."

<<Three months ago, part 1>>

Emma walked out of her friend Lorraine's bedroom, having changed into a pair of her comfy warm fleece pajama's. Emma and Lorraine first met about ten years ago in their final year of high school; Emma's parents had transferred to the area, and Lorraine, a somewhat recent transplant herself, welcomed Emma, and they became fast friends. They went to the same College for the next four years, but afterwards were separated as Lorraine went out of state to get her law degree while Emma stayed in the city, doing some media work with a local ad agency. They met up again two years ago, when Lorraine was offered a position at a local law firm; she immediately looked up her old friend, and they've been inseparable ever since.

Lorraine, who was sitting on the couch, feet up on the other spot and eating popcorn from a bowl, turned her head slightly and said, "Can you get the wine from the fridge? Middle shelf, right hand side; the red, not the blush," holding up an empty glass to show her friend and waving it gently from side to side as if to say that something was wrong with this picture. Emma wasn't much of a drinker but she made an exception when she was with Lorraine. She would limit herself to one glass though, even though Lorraine would likely insist that Emma have another because 'this was good stuff'. Emma grabbed herself a wine glass and the bottle from the fridge. She went into the drawer to grab the bottle opener; after a hard-fought minute, the bottle was forced to relinquish its coveted seal with a light 'pop' and a fragrant aroma.

After Emma made her way to the couch and threw her friend's feet to the foot with an audible pout, the two shared some wine and talked. As girl talk is want to do, eventually the subject migrated just about everywhere, from nail polish to parents to work, and then eventually to men. Emma knew a lot of the details but not all of them; Lorraine had met a new guy about three ago, Michael, and they'd gone on some dates. Last time she had any intel the courting wasn't serious but Lorraine was still with this guy at least as far as she knew, so Emma figured Lorraine liked him. Emma had never met Michael though but not for lack of trying; Emma was single so a double date wouldn't quite work, and Michael worked odd hours, which didn't help.

"Emma, I really need your advice. My relationship with Michael is going fine, it is, but it's just that, fine, and it's all my fault," Lorraine said, her eyes dropping a touch and her cheeks starting to flush, as she continued, "I'm attracted to him and he's attracted to me I think. The problem is we tried to have sex...and I just couldn't".

Trying her best to help Emma offered, "Couldn't? Were you nervous? That happens to me sometimes, I've..."

Lorraine cut her off, "Nono, it's not that. I don't know how to put this; I'm scared it wouldn't fit, and then I was scared it would fit. He's a lot bigger than any other guys I've been with."

Emma's eyes perked up and she asked a little excitedly, "Well, how big is he? Can I see it?" with a smirk starting to form on her face.

Lorraine grabber her couch pillow and whacked Emma on the arm with it, getting a responsive 'Oh, what was that for?!?!' from Emma before they both made sure no wine was accidentally spilled, as Emma was still holding her wine glass in the other hand. Satisfied that no wine has been lost, Lorraine continued, "I'm being serious. We tried to have sex, and I wanted to go on top so I could control him a bit. I was ready, that wasn't a problem, and I tried to have sex. I had the tip right there, but I was struggling, and then all of a sudden I got flooded with emotions. I started to cry, and then I rolled off him, and then I got embarrassed because I was starting to cry, and then I started to cry because I got embarrassed; God I hope he doesn't hate me!"

And with that Lorraine started to get a little misty in her eyes. Emma reached over and gave her friend a big hug. She hadn't been with a guy that, at least as far as she knew, would make it difficult for her to have sex. Emma had not been with a lot of guys, having been busy with softball and track in high school and College, and trying to start her career the last few years, that she's not really had much experience in the ways of dating. She'd been on dates before, and she'd been with guys before, but for the most part Emma admitted to herself she had no clue. Thinking of a way to help, Emma gave Lorraine a squeeze, pusher her back but still held her shoulders, and said, "I know, let me paint your nails; that helps me to relax."

<<A few days ago, day 1>>

Emma drove up to Lorraine's house. The neighbourhood was still asleep; the sun was just starting to come up over the horizon, a nice old man walked down the street for his daily walk, birds singing morning songs in the trees. Lorraine's BMW was in the driveway, the trunk open and a couple pieces of luggage already in it. Beside her car was a black Ford F-150, which was Michael's truck. Michael was an electrician, and as it wasn't even 6:00 am, she figured he had helped pack before work. Emma parked her Honda Civic behind the pick-up, figuring Michael was going to be here for a while longer than Lorraine was. She got out of her car and went to the front door, which she found was slightly ajar, so she walked in and looked for Lorraine.

The wait wasn't long; Lorraine was walking around, looking for something. She was wearing a business suit, pencil skirt, and nude nylons in her stocking feet. Lorraine was walking up the stairs, and Emma took the opportunity to check out Lorraine's legs and ass. Emma was straight, but she wasn't against taking the odd peek at a woman. She couldn't say for 100% sure that she wouldn't sleep with woman, but even if she did it probably wouldn't be with Lorraine as that would be weird. In the hallway right in front of her stood Michael; he stood around 6' 2", with broad, powerful shoulders and calloused hands. He was wearing a pair of work coveralls, which complimented his 'handy man' look nicely. Emma smiled, waved, and gave him a quick hello.

Emma had met Michael a few times in the three months since her sleepover with Lorraine so she knew him a bit, but she hadn't had a chance to get to get to know him. Emma was still single, something that vexed her Mother as being single wasn't likely to produce Grandchildren how she preferred, and Lorraine, as it made double dating tricky. Emma walked past Michael and looked for Bruno, Lorraine's Rottweiler. His was in the kitchen, pacing around the room and trying to bring Emma's attention to his food and water bowl. His bowls were empty and he was looking at Emma with hope in his eyes; Emma made a goofy face at Bruno, rubbed him under his chin, and filled his bowls with food and water before heading back to the stairway.

By this time Lorraine had made her way back down, and she was in Michael's arms, giving him a big hug and kiss goodbye. Lorraine kicked her left leg up in the air behind her, making Emma groan a bit and have some 'get a room' thoughts as they kissed. While Emma watched, she thought she noticed a bulge in Michael's coveralls. The coveralls weren't exactly form-fitting, so to see much of anything from this vantage point must mean that he might be as big as Lorraine was making him out to be. Emma snapped out of watching the spectacle as Lorraine stopped and came up to her, handing her a key. Lorraine gave Emma some instructions on feeding and walking Bruno as she was putting her shoes on, while Michael finished loading the car.

__

<<Three months ago, part 2>>

While Lorraine poured her heart out to her friend, Emma had an idea. It was probably a bad idea, but she had to help her friend and she couldn't think of a better way off the top of her head. The fact that she'd had a little wine wasn't helping matters but what are you going to do? Emma looked Lorraine in the eyes, grabbed her hands, and said, "I have an idea. It's a little weird,

(maybe get rid of this part?)

__

<<A few days ago, day 2 part 1>>

Emma got off work a little early as she wanted to get over to Lorraine's house to walk Bruno before it got too dark. The walk to previous night, the same day Lorraine had left, went rather well; Emma wasn't exactly a dog person but she very much loved other people's dogs, and when Lorraine got back she could see herself asking her friend if she'd like a little help walking Bruno in the future. Bruno was tough to handle though, as he tended to want to do his own thing and he was strong enough that he had a valid say in the matter. Although Emma wasn't well trained in the art of training dogs, she'd read a book on the subject and surmised that she probably wasn't being the Alpha. She was going to be in charge tonight though!

She opened the gate to the side and back of the house and, after pulling on the water hose and turning on the tap, proceeded to water some plants. Emma took a moment to enjoy the view; the sun was still up, creating a beautiful cascade of shadows in the yard. The weather was getting a little cool however, so Emma thought that she'd grab one of Lorraine's sweaters while she was here. She took out her borrowed key and fumbled with the lock for a moment. She heard Bruno, who never barked as far as Emma knew, pacing around the door, but she could swear she heard something else in the background. Passing it from her mind, she opened the door and used her body as a blockade to make sure Bruno didn't bolt into the flower garden.

With the dog calmed down a touch, Emma realized that she did hear something, and it sounded like...moaning? Emma quickly filled Bruno's water dish and put some food in his bowl, grabbed his leash, then made her way to the living-room, which seemed to be where the noise was coming from. When she turned the corner she saw, on Lorraine's huge 70" screen, a woman that seemed to be having a very pleasant time on her bed with a gentleman that, Emma surmised, might be an executive, based on the suit that was tossed on the side of the bed. She wasn't sure where the hell that came from so she made her way towards the TV when she stopped in her tracks. Emma wasn't as alone as she thought, but what she saw floored her.

There on the couch lay Michael, Lorraine's boyfriend, with his pants off, his back mostly to Emma. In his left hand was what Emma thought to be the largest example of manhood that she had ever witnessed. Emma was mesmerized as Michael's hand slowly went up and down the full length of the shaft. She could see the penis pulsate just a touch from here; he wasn't ready to release just yet, but Emma figured if she were around much longer, she'd know for sure one way or the other. While she watched, her hand mysteriously made its way towards her own crotch, lightly touching her groin area as she tried not to imagine placing her mouth onto the head of that lovely male specimen, her lips gently gliding their way down his shaft.

Bruno ran into the room, catching Emma completely off-guard as he purposefully rammed into her side, nipping at the leash in her other hand. Emma gave a quick startled 'yelp', which caused Michael to also 'yelp' as he stand up and covered himself with a couch pillow much quicker than she thought humanly possible. As Emma worked to get Bruno's leash on and pretend that she saw absolutely nothing, Michael quickly and very ungracefully grabbed his underwear and pants, putting them on the best that he could under the circumstances while the nice young lady on the TV had reached a climax of her own, screaming to everyone listening that she was cumming and that she wanted her male acquaintance to "cum inside of her!".

Pretending beyond hope that there was absolutely nothing out of the ordinary and that she had not in fact seen what was probably the largest penis in her entire life, Donna turned with Bruno to go out the side door when she heard Michael, over the din of the two lovers on the TV talking about 'how great it was', say in a panicked voice, "Wait a sec, let me explain." He calmed down a bit before continuing, "Can I come with you on your walk? I could use a walk myself and someone to talk to. Please?" Emma hesitated for a moment; she didn't "know" Michael but she knew enough of him that he was a nice guy and a gentleman, and she was likely perfectly safe. With Bruno hovering around her legs looking to get a walk in too, Emma nodded blankly.

<<A few days ago, day 2 part 2>>

Emma could tell she'd learned something from that dog training book; she wasn't a pro by any stretch, but she had Bruno a little better behaved than yesterday. Michael, to her right, walked in step, his head looking around and a slight whistle coming from his mouth. They walked to the local park, about a 10 minute walk from Lorraine's house, where most of the neighbourhood congregated to get exercise, play, or discuss events of the day. Even at this time of the day the park was full, with a few couples out for walks, lots of dog walkers, a few kids on bikes, and in the distance, it looked like the baseball diamond was hosting a men's league game. Bruno made stops to sniff trees and bushes, or to try to check out people and other dogs passing by.

Breaking the uncomfortable silence that had grown between the two, Michael said softly to Emma, "So how was your day?" Emma wasn't sure if she should laugh, hit him, tell him off, or run, but instead she quipped back, "It was good. Jen from work, who's on mat leave, stopped by with her baby boy. What's up with you?" she asked, and then immediately her face turned a bright crimson as she realized the error of her ways as she looked for the closest place to hide so that no one would ever see her ever again. Lightly smiling but not losing too much sleep over the innuendo, Michael commented that things at work were going steady but otherwise didn't add a lot to the conversation. The two walked in awkward silence until Michael opened up.

"Look, it's not what you think. Ok, it's a little bit what you think, but it's not why you think." Michael said. He huffed for a moment to himself and continued, "I've been with Lorraine for around six months now and we still haven't had sex." Michael threw up his hands a little defensively and said "That's ok though, honestly, I have no problem with that! Lorraine and I are doing great, at least I think so, but she's asked to hold off a bit on the sex until she's ready. I'm not sure if you know this but she says she's a little intimidated by, well, you know. Anyway, I said I'll wait for her, and I will, but as you may have noticed Lorraine has a huge TV I thought I could use to help 'relieve a little stress' you could say. I don't want to hurt her, I swear."

Thinking this was none of her business but still wanting to help, Emma listened to what Michael was saying and tried to talk to him for Lorraine without adding in too much as this was really Lorraine's job to explain, not hers. After a few minutes of explanations, Emma moved the talk to Bruno, partly to get off the 'dating' topic and partly as Bruno had just eaten something he probably should not have. The two walked back to Lorraine's house, silent most of the way, while Bruno glided into an easy walk in between the two. When Emma opened the door to let Bruno in, Michael walked in quickly, grabbed his stuff, and said good-bye. He asked if he could join Emma walking Bruno again tomorrow night and Emma said sure, late afternoon after work.

After Michael had left, Emma thought of leaving, but she couldn't get the thought on Michael's manhood out of her mind. She wanted to touch it, to see if it was real, but Lorraine was her best friend and she didn't want to get in-between them. Well, maybe get between them if it was a three-some maybe; no wait, still wrong, Lorraine was Emma's friend, nothing more. Emma walked down the hall and into the washroom to pee quickly before she left. When she was done, she thought about Michael again, and her hand drifted down towards her exposed clit. She rubbed it gently, moaning ever so softly as her other free hand made its way towards her breast and lightly rubbed her nipple, sending vexing vibrations venting through her body.

Emma immediately stopped, pulled up her pants, and headed out the door and to her car as quickly as possible. She knew that, unless she found some way to vent her frustrations, that she might cheat with her friend's boyfriend, and there was no way she was going to let that happen. Driving in a manner that a professional officer of the law might deem 'unsafe', Emma stopped by the local Adult store to see if there was something that could take her mind off of Michael. After stepping inside she made her way to the Women's section and found a nice, 9" specimen. Something in the back of her mind was telling her that this might in fact not be a great idea, but another area of her brain said there's only one way to find out.

Shadewe
Shadewe
1 Followers