Emma and Michael

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now, Emma was straddling Michael just before his crotch; his long, hard, beautiful dick standing upright in front of her, a mast urning to connect the two of them. Emma's pussy was on fire from all the gyrating she'd been doing on his cock and, looking at that huge cock just an inch in front of her, she thought about the night before; the plastic phallus on the floor, the struggle she had to get it in, the feeling of that wonderful creature filling her insides like nothing ever had before. Without thinking, or at least not thinking clearly, she rolled off Michael and opened Lorraine's nightstand to pull out some lube while he smacked her ass. She poured some lube into her hand and rubbed it up and down the shaft and head, getting it nice and slick.

Emma straddled him again, this time with her quivering pussy directly over his massive dick. 'This is it' she thought to herself, 'no going back'. She wanted to know what it felt like to have something that big inside her, ever since she saw him masturbating a couple of days ago and, well, now was her chance. She was shaking all over on the inside and a little on the outside; thinking of taking him inside her, thinking what it would feel like, wondering what to expect. She inhaled, exhaled and, rising on her knees, she reached back for his penis and started to lower herself down on him. She rubbed his dick up and down along her opening a few times to loosen herself up and, in one swift motion, brought her hips down so his tip was fully inside her.

She moaned loudly at the sensations running through her body, the feeling of being stretched and filled, and she wanted more. She did her best, like last night, to wiggle her hips back and forth, up and down, slowly, in order to lower herself down on him as much as she could. She found she was possibly even hornier than last night, as even though Michael was about as big as the plastic phallus she'd practiced on, she was able to eventually, after some struggle, able to take him in close to his base. Emma thought she could get him a little deeper and, with another laboured exhale, managed to fully insert his amazing dick fully into her vagina. She did it! She smiled and giggled at the thought and let the feeling of being completely filled wash over her.

Emma arched her back to let the feeling of the penis inside of her take over, then started to slowly rock back and forth, letting his cock reach all of Emma's most hidden wells of desire. Michael placed his hands on Emma's hips and ass to caress them, gently helping rock Emma over his cock in time with her hips, making Emma shutter with pleasure. She leaned forward, dropping her head near his, letting her hair fall into his face. She leaned forward and kissed him passionately, then held onto him as he started to go just a little faster, stretching her out farther than she thought possible. She moved her hips in rhythm with his thrusting, massaging him from inside, feeling him slide in and out of her tender pussy as she whimpered in ecstasy.

Michael lifted her off and lay her on the bed in front of him. Emma lifted her leg to give him better access, and then she felt the head of his cock at the entrance to her vagina once again. She let first a small whimper and then a moan as the rest of his dick made its way into her, stretching her pussy. While he was thrusting behind her, he used his free hand to massage her breast, playfully teasing her nipple, causing Emma to shutter in response. She put her hand on top of his and guided it down to her pussy, encouraging him to play with her clit as he thrusted in and out of her. The feeling of his fingers rubbing her clit while his penis pummeled and stretched her vagina her was too much, and she shook and shuttered with a violent orgasm.

While Emma was in spasming heaven, she felt Michael's dick start to pulsate. It started to grow, throb, and twitch as Michael put his hands on Emma's hips as he started to thrust into her a little faster. Emma shifted her hip a bit to help give him a little bit better access, get a little bit deeper into her somehow, and put one of her hands on his, entwining their hands together. He let out a grunt of his own and his dick shot it's load deep within her. Emma could feel his cock pulse repeatedly and then it fell silent, spent. She lay there in his arms for a few minutes, his penis still inside her, enjoying the feelings that were welling up inside. She wiggled her hips to get him out and, standing, went over to the bathroom to clean up and get herself dressed.

Locking the door so she could be alone, she looked at herself in the mirror, not knowing what had just come over her. She'd just slept with her best friend's boyfriend! To say that picking up Lorraine tomorrow was going to be awkward was a bit of an understatement. Not only that, but in her blind rush to get laid she realized a little too late that she didn't even get Michael to wear a condom! What was she thinking! If she got pregnant, what was she going to say?! Right now was not the right time to worry about this; she pulled her sweater on over her shoulders, pulled up her tights and then her skirt, and went back out into the bedroom. Michael was asleep, so Emma cleaned up any evidence and made her way for home, petting Bruno one last time...