Emma and Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
A TASTE FOR BLACK. Emma joins her mom more fully.
6.8k words
4.65
27.7k
46
3

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,605 Followers

CHAPTER 2: A TASTE FOR BLACK

"How are you feeling?" mom asked. Jerome and Ty insisted we remain in the bed and they would let themselves out. We had just heard the front door close. "Are you okay?"

I sighed, "My God, mom, my body is still tingling." I was laying on my back exactly where I was when I rolled off Jerome. Even several minutes after we had both climaxed (me for the second time) and I had recovered enough to thank him, he was still inside me. He was softening, I could tell, but he was so big he stayed inside. Mom was softly stroking my breasts, stomach, and down to my still spread legs.

"Anything troubling you about this? About what happened?"

I turned my head to her, "No, mom." I smiled. "It was amazing. I think I understand a little better now." She smiled back. I think she was relieved I wasn't having guilt feelings about joining them. "Can I ask you something, though?"

"Of course. Anything."

"I was a limp rag after but I noticed you sucking their cocks after." I was curious because they had both just climaxed in us and they were going to be leaving. What was the purpose of sucking them when it wasn't to get them hard, again?

She smiled and kissed my closest nipple and I felt an immediate response. I watched her. She was thinking. Forming her words? Deciding what to say? She leaned closer to give me a soft, short kiss on the lips. The taste was interesting. Probably from sucking their cocks at the end. Then, she surprised me. She leaned fully onto my side, one hand on my breast and she kissed me hard and passionately. After a moment of shock, I responded.

"Have you ever been with a woman?" she asked.

"Once, in college, a girl tried to seduce me. She was clearly lesbian and I was into guys. It didn't do anything for me. You?" Was she avoiding my question?

She shook her head. "No. Never even thought about it. Until now." It felt like a major admission.

"I'd like it, mom. I'd like it a lot." I pulled her head to mine and we kissed, kissed, and fondled for many minutes.

When she pulled back, we both gasped happily for air. "Your question," she resumed. "The guys ... they have a rule." She watched me. "After they cum, I clean their cocks with my mouth and tongue of my juices and their cum."

"Every time?" I asked. She nodded. Curious, I thought. Then, what I heard earlier charged back into my consciousness. "Mom ... they were calling you a slut ... maybe as often as using your name. You didn't seem to react to being called that."

She giggled. "That's because it is what I am. At least with them." She paused. She told me to wait and she rolled off the bed and hurried out of the room. I sensed a story coming so I scooched back against the headboard after arranging the pillows. She returned moments later with two glasses of wine. I watched her breasts as she entered. That must be how mine looked when I move around naked.

"Alright," she began after getting settled next to me, "remember I said I have been doing this for a while? The fucking various guys thing at hotels and apartments?" I nodded, anxious to maybe hear more. "Well, it is all true. I was very casual about sex, maybe too casual. Too many different men in too many uncontrolled situations. I was probably behaving dangerously. You know, putting myself at risk. But ... I needed sex. I wanted sex. I'm not sure what happened or when exactly that fire got lit but, when it did, it was like a furnace, not a light. So, I started pulling back, trying to show some responsibility. Then, one night at a dance club, I met Jerome. Oh, Emma, he literally swept me off my feet. I'm like 14 years older than him. Oh, what a night. He danced with me. We talked. We danced more. I was sure he was going to want to take me somewhere, but he didn't even though I really wanted him to. I was disappointed, to say the least. Frustrated even. But everything else about the night was perfect."

She drank some wine and poured us more. "So ... what happened?" I asked. My mom. I was talking to my mom about sexual conquests. But, we had just been fucked next to each other, too.

She chuckled remembering. "I went back to the same club on the same night of the week and at the same time. I had to, right?" I nodded. Of course, I nodded. "I didn't get 15 feet inside the door and he was at my elbow. Do you know what he said? He said, 'I was such an idiot for not asking for your phone number.' I laughed. I was so relieved. We drank, talked, and danced more. I was in heaven. I don't even remember how he did it but he had me talking honestly about men and what I liked. He had a confession, he said. He'd seen me before, several times with different men and ... and leaving with different men. He probed into that and for some reason, I responded. He questioned why I took risks like that. I told him, why I don't know, that I had a bad marriage and I was done with that. He nodded. He understood, he said. But, he insisted, I needed to be safe, I needed to be watched over, someone I could trust."

"Just a talk? This all happened because of a talk in a club?" I challenged.

She giggled and sipped more wine. "No ... not the talk. The talk probably set it all up. It was what happened next and I know you felt it tonight, too. He stood and put his hand out. He didn't ask if I wanted to dance. He stood and assumed I would follow. I did, too. Then, everything changed. On the dance floor, he undid two more buttons on my blouse. Then, another one. I had a bra on, of course, but my blouse was mostly unbuttoned. I didn't stop him, Emma. I don't think it even occurred to me. He kissed me on the dance floor, slipped his hand inside my blouse, and cupped my bra-encased breast. It was wicked, Emma. It was totally different than just fucking someone. He took my hand, again. This time we went away from our booth. I was puzzled. Did he know of a room back here where he was intending to fuck me? No ... no, the restrooms. He put a finger under my chin and lifted my head to look directly into my eyes. God, I felt like I could swim in those eyes. Did that happen to you tonight?"

I knew his gaze fixed me, held me. But, yes, he looked intently at me and told me to kneel. And I did. He was naked and his hard, big black cock was right there before my eyes. Yes, it did.

"He told me ... there was no question, no asking ... he told me to go into the restroom, removed my bra, and leave it there." She paused as if reliving the moment. Me? My breath was caught in my throat.

"You did it?" I asked without really believing she could.

She nodded and my mouth gaped open. She smiled at that. "That was the beginning. I came out to find him leaning against the wall on the opposite side of the hall. I had buttoned the blouse fully, of course. He merely stepped in front of me and unbuttoned it to the last button above my skirt." My face must have reflected disbelief. She nodded. "Yes. That's the way we went back to the dance floor. You know what happens when we don't wear a bra. And the blouse was gaping. I knew as soon as I started walking that my boobs were flashing through the opening. That night he fucked me. The first time ... well, you now know what it feels like to have that wonderful cock inside you for the first time." I nodded. Did I ever. "The second and third times that night were just the same."

The second and third time that night? I was trying to imagine what my pussy would feel like after three times with him. But she kept going. Something happened with Jerome. She understood that he was right about her safety, about not taking unnecessary risks. He quickly became her only guy. Not like a boyfriend exactly. Something different. Really, a fuck-buddy. And he fucked her enough that she didn't need to seek out others. They went to his home or sneaked in here while I was at work. Then, some weekends.

"Weekends?" I asked. "Those times you said you were staying at a friend? You let me think it was a girl-type friend."

Mom smiled. "The first weekend was when I met Ty. That Saturday afternoon we were relaxing in his family room when he got his phone and told whoever it was, Ty, there was someone he needed to meet. I asked when he was coming over. He said, immediately. I was naked. I had been naked since right after arriving at his place Friday night. I immediately knew. I was to remain naked. I was about to be fucked by his friend. He was sharing me. When the doorbell rang, Jerome just pointed at the door. That's how Jerome was different from anyone else. I was naked and he wanted me to let his friend in. The friend, I knew, was also going to fuck me, too. With Jerome, though, I didn't flinch. I did it. I'm not saying I wasn't embarrassed or nervous, I was. But, I did it. Between the two of them, I was fucked well into the night. Nothing was ever said. I just knew, wanted it even, that Jerome and Ty would both be fucking me."

We had killed the bottle of wine and mom was toying with my nipples, again. "Slut," I reminded her.

She did another smile. "Slut was a smooth transition. At first, they just called me by my name, Maitland. But that must have seemed too long or odd. They switched it to Maiti and I didn't mind. After months of fucking the two of them, slut slipped out a few times. I sort of called them on it. Jerome was calm but firm. I didn't want a boyfriend relationship and they didn't want a girlfriend relationship. He calmly said what they did want was a slut. A slut was uninhibited, willing, and eager. A slut would do whatever it took to give and receive pleasure. A slut would be available and compliant." I looked at her. That seemed like a lot. "I was okay with that. The only caveat with the available part was limited by you. This was where you lived, too."

I was thoughtful for a moment. After experiencing Jerome, I couldn't blame mom. But I wondered about something. "So ... were you innocently losing track of time when I saw you? Or, were they manipulating the situation for you to be seen by me?"

She chuckled. "To be fully honest, probably both. I wasn't intending to be caught but deep down I understood they were tag-teaming me to keep me occupied and distracted. I had talked about you. I think they were intrigued. And more honesty ... I knew you were sleeping around, too. I think I was intrigued by your reaction, too. I learned something today," she added. I raised my eyebrows. Her fingers had slipped from my nipples to my messy pussy. "Being fucked side-by-side ... I loved it. I loved sharing it with you. I think Jerome is right. You're just like me."

I rolled partially onto her and kissed her. "I don't know. Maybe. I do know I really like what happened today." We fell into a lot of passion, as much passion in our kissing and stroking as I had felt with anyone. We broke gasping for air. "Mom," I hesitantly began, "you ... you don't have to sneak around, anymore." I pulled her away from the headboard. "I know you like cum." I swung my legs over her face and peered between my legs. "Be a good slut and clean out my pussy of Jerome's cum." I laughed at the tease and lowered my pussy over her mouth before she could object, but it didn't feel like she intended to the way her tongue probed along my pussy lips and dove into my hole. I leaned over her and pressed my mouth and tongue to her well-fucked pussy. My first pussy. My mom's.

* * * *

When the doorbell rang, I walked deliberately, but nervously, to the front door. I opened the inside door to find Jerome already had the outside screen door open and waiting. His eyes sparkled when he saw who was greeting them.

"Isn't this a surprise," he exclaimed not so much to me as to Ty behind him.

"Very nice surprise," Ty added.

I was naked. Completely naked. Barefoot naked. Jerome stepped into the house and stopped in front of me. He leaned toward me to give me a quick kiss on the lips and I raised my face to receive it. One hand cupped my D-cup breast while the other probed between my thighs which I parted for him. Ty repeated the greeting but he pinched a nipple and slipped a finger into my pussy.

"She's wet, too," Ty casually commented. The lusty smiles on their faces relaxed me a little.

How did this happen? After that night that was my first experience with big black cock by Jerome, mom was gone one night to visit them. It was early Saturday afternoon when mom answered the phone. A smile spread over her face immediately and I just knew it had to be Jerome. The past days flashed through my mind in that instant.

The morning after Jerome had introduced me to 'a real cock', as he put it, I woke in mom's bed. My hand slid down between my thighs as if I was wondering if the previous night had been real or a dream. I could almost still feel that impossibly big cock filling me. But, just as powerful in my mind was the feeling of making love with mom as we squirmed and probed and enjoyed each other's pussies. It felt like it had been an impossible night as I rushed to shower and dress to get to work. To say that I was distracted all day by those thoughts and feelings would be a huge understatement.

That night we talked more. I ended up confessing how it seemed impossible to just meet someone yet feel fully trusting with him, feeling comfortable in his control. I recounted how surprisingly natural it felt when he told me to kneel at his feet. He was naked and very aroused. I was dressed and nervous, intimidated, and hesitant up to that moment. At that moment, though, I knelt and took his cock in my hands and even the cock in my hands seemed to exude strength and control. She had only smiled and nodded. Of course, it was only the exact thing she had experience months before and led her to comply with their wishes.

That led to verbalizing some of the comments I had heard from Jerome. "What did I do wrong? It's not like I don't know how to fuck. I've had plenty of guys but they left me unsatisfied rather than them not being satisfied by me."

She laughed. "You didn't do anything wrong, dear. You did what you knew to do. Jerome understood that. All he was saying is that you could do more with your body and mouth if you desired to and learned. You have to understand and remember something important: pleasing a man like Jerome or Ty is nothing like your experience with the guys you've known. The guys you've known were happy to just get into your pussy. These guys ... honey, these guys know what they can do to a woman. No question in my mind that they know women they can pound into to cum. What they really seek is the woman who is willing to give herself to them to experience in every way their desires and constantly expand what she is willing to give them."

Then I knew. That woman was mom. That's how she became a slut and, maybe, the only thing holding her back was me. I pushed her with questions and she was open. I wanted to know about sucking cock as she did it. I wanted to know about pussy muscle strength. She said we would go slow. She wanted to be sure it was what I really wanted to experience deeper. Every night she had me use one of her dildos going into my throat. Every day I used her Ben Wa balls to hold in my pussy. My panties were constantly soaked at work.

So, when that call came on Saturday, she became nervous, and put her hand over the phone, "Jerome and Ty want to come over. Is that okay? Is there somewhere you can be for a while?"

Nervously, "Can I stay?" She questioned if I was sure. It was clear why they were wanting to come over. I could see how much mom wanted them to come. I also remembered that I was the reason for her not being fully compliant and available to them. If I had been aroused by the IMAGE of mom being fucked, remembering the FEELING of being fucked the same way was over the top. Yes, I wanted more. I needed to know.

Mom told me she always greeted the guys naked. They came to fuck. It wasn't seduction, small talk, or romance. She was to greet them naked and ready to fuck. Yes, I thought as I listened, she was a slut. That excited me, too.

So, that was how I was standing at the open door naked and being groped by them. Hands and fingers at my breasts and nipples, a finger thrusting into my pussy with another pressing at my asshole (which caused me to tense), and lips on my lips.

I barely heard mom's bare feet on the hardwood floor approach. "I was wondering what happened to you guys," she laughed.

I was gasping and moaning from their attention on my body but I registered Jerome's response. "There you are, slut. I need you to take the edge off, Maiti. Then we'll see what happens." I heard a smack and she squealed as they went down the hallway.

Ty removed his finger from my pussy. I sighed at the feeling of it disappearing. That's when it sank in that his finger was as big as my boyfriend's hard cock. I started to pull him down the hall, maybe to my bedroom, but he didn't budge.

"No," he said. "Right here. Undress me and get me ready." His voice was almost like Jerome's. Maybe not quite as powerful but close. My fingers shook as I began unbuttoning his shirt. How crazy was that? I had been groped and probed by both of them at the door and now my nerves showed?

After pushing his shirt off his wide shoulders, I kissed his powerful chest while my fingers worked his belt and zipper. My heart was racing as I sank to my knees before my second commanding black man. I worked his shoes and socks off his feet, then lowered his pants and underwear down his tree-trunk-like legs. And it sprang out in front of my face like a snake waiting. Everything about these two men was so similar, even their magnificent cocks. His was now inches from my face as it bobbed before me as he stepped out of his pants. I was mesmerized by it. I remembered intensely the pleasure Jerome's had provided me.

I reached out with both hands and grasped the tube of black meat. Even not hard my hands easily held it with the head fully exposed. I immediately kissed the head, licked it, and quickly took it between my lips. I sucked on it voraciously and felt the shaft grow in my hands. I lifted the shaft to lick down the length of his balls, taking each large ball into my mouth before licking my way back to the head. I took the head back into my mouth, raising up on my knees to more comfortably suck it as his cock increased in hardness. I pushed down, pulled back, pushed down while continuing to suck hard enough to concave my cheeks. I felt the head at the entrance to my throat and I continued. I took several inches into my throat and he groaned and gasped. I smiled but it might have been only internal with my jaw opened wide with cock inside.

"God damn ... girl," he gasped. "Your mom ... has been ... instructing you?"

I nodded while not only keeping my mouth over his cock but the head further in my throat. Mom taught me the trick about deepthroat and getting past the gag reflex. I was still getting used to it and the dildo I practiced on was not as thick as this cock. But it sounded like I was doing well.

He pulled my face off his cock. Saliva drooled from my mouth and covered his cock. I remembered what mom instructed: worship their cocks; when in doubt about what to do, suck and lick their cocks. His cock was a mess from my throat and mouth so I licked and sucked it clean.

He pulled me to my feet and held me tight. I squirmed against the hard cock pressing at my abdomen and pressed my breasts and hard nipples into him. He kissed me hard and fiercely. I was gasping when he pulled back. He gazed into my face with a pleased smile. "Damn ... you have the same eagerness as your mom." I smiled. Not just a smile, though. I swelled with pride. Those words felt like a huge compliment.

He walked me into the living room and bent me over the back of the sofa. I opened my legs wide with anticipation heightened. My second big black cock. I felt it at my pussy and wasn't surprised it still took some effort to stretch my hole open this time, too. Could it get to the point these cock just slid right in? Mom said that was why the Kegel exercises were so important.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,605 Followers
12