Emma and Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The head pushed inside and I gasped. At the same moment, I pushed back to not only help him but to indicate my eagerness. Another mom lesson: be not only willing but eager. He seemed to thrust the rest of his cock inside at once. I cried out and collapsed onto the back of the sofa but still met his thrust with my own. I orgasmed quickly, again, and he continued to aggressively fuck me through it.

When he pulled completely out, I groaned my frustration. "Nooooo ... please ... please, Ty, please ... fuck me ... please."

He just chuckled and led me around the sofa, sat down, turned me around to face away from him, and held his cock vertically. Oh, thank God, I thought. I spread my legs to either side of his, grasped the cock, and settled down over it, feeling it fill my dripping pussy, again. I was fucking him now. I squeezed and bounced, literally bounced on his cock, my hips smacking on his thighs at the bottom of each stroke. I felt his cock jerk and twitch a moment before spewing cum which triggered a second orgasm in me. I was desperate to continue fucking him as he spilled cum into my pussy. When I thought he was finished, I sagged back against him, panting and gasping, my pussy twitching and spasming around the cock still hard inside me. That was when I saw them.

"A beautiful sight, huh Maiti?" Jerome uttered. He held mom in front of him, his hand fondling her breasts. I could see the cum smeared on the insides of her thighs at her pussy. They were both smiling. "Seeing your daughter begin to accept?"

She turned her head and kissed him. "Like mother, like daughter," she said. I smiled at them, then turned my head and kissed Ty awkwardly.

I reluctantly stood up, feeling Ty's cock slip out from me. Immediately, of course, I turned to my knees between his and sucked and licked his cock clean of our combined cum. I smacked my lips at the end and he laughed, which seemed to be a memory trigger for him.

"Oh, say," he began to announce with me leaning into him still between his legs and kissing his softening cock, "Emma took me just into her throat."

Mom was beaming. It was like her little girl had just completed a dance recital perfectly.

Mom and I got the guys some beer and light snacks. We had a quick glass of water in the kitchen. We switched guys and I settled between Jerome's knees to toy with his cock. It was how the afternoon and evening progressed. We fucked. They recovered under our attention and we fucked more, switching back and forth.

We were all in mom's bed after yet another vigorous fucking when mom announced, "You guys relax and watch." They looked puzzled. I was puzzled.

Jerome had been the one to just fuck me and was closest. I gave his soft cock a kiss before turning to give mom my attention. She lay on her back across the bed at their feet and I knew instantly. Every time the guys left us, this was what we did. It was just the first time in front of them.

I quickly swung my leg over mom's head and settle my pussy over her mouth as I lowered my mouth to her pussy leaking after several loads of cum being dumped into her ... just like me.

Our exhibition failed to generate orgasms but mostly because we had the desired effect on them. They didn't even completely separate us. I moaned when a cock plunged into my open pussy and I saw mom being pulled part way out from under me. Her head stopped under my breasts as Jerome thrust his cock into her. Almost at the same time, mom grasped my swinging breast and clamped her lips around the nipple, and suckled like there was milk to be extracted. I looked down to see mom's breast right there for the taking, too. And I did. It was another amazing variation.

* * * *

I was finishing the dinner dishes when the doorbell chimed. I was sure we weren't expecting anyone but I quickly moved to the front door.

"Jerome! Ty!" I exclaimed. I hugged and kissed each of them as they entered. "What a surprise. Was mom expecting you?"

"No ..." Ty replied, "we were just talking about you and ... here we are."

Jerome looked around and listened, "Where is Maiti?"

"She went to do some shopping. I was just finishing the dishes. She should be back in about a half-hour," I offered.

The two of them just watched me. What was happening, I wondered. Were they expecting something? I was sure mom didn't know they were coming or she wouldn't have left. Then the light went on. Oh my God. This was a test, a new step. I had been holding mom back from being truly available to them. Were they testing if that restriction was gone after my recent involvement? Not only that, I wondered, was this a test of a new step for me personally?

They were still just watching me. Damn ... of course. Stupid girl. I reached down to the hem of my t-shirt and pulled it over my head, reached behind to unclasp and slide off my bra, and, after unsnapping my shorts, pushed them and my panties over my hips. Both men smiled. If it was a test, I seemed to have passed this part. I knew what the next part was. I partially turned to the hallway and waggled my finger at them to follow.

I brought them to my bedroom. I stripped the cover off the bed, turned, and started undressing the two men. When they were both naked, I stopped for just an instant to marvel at the two monster cocks dangling before me. I recovered with renewed lust and dropped to my knees. I began stroking one while I took the other into my mouth. I switched frequently and soon, as their cocks became well coated with my saliva, I began taking them into my throat.

When they were both hard, I looked up, "Do you want my mouth or pussy?" There were two of them so I was pretty sure I knew the answer ... both. Without an answer, I went to the bed on my hands and knees. I wiggled my ass at them. I didn't care who took my pussy and who took my mouth. They were virtually the same cocks.

I felt the bed sag behind me and in front. When I looked up, all I saw was black skin of a toned abdomen and a large, hard cock. I opened my mouth wide and it slid in without my using my hands. At the same time, the cock behind me was pressing at my pussy. The cock in my mouth pressed to the back as the cock behind me slammed powerfully deep into my pussy. The force pushed me forward, the cock there going into my throat. The cry and moan formed in my throat were muted by the cock driving through it.

I was ravaged front and back, generally with no synchronization between them. Cocks plunged into my mouth and pussy crazily. Whoever was behind me held my hips for leverage as he pounded in. The one in front reached underneath to capture one wildly swinging breast and groped it until he managed to take the hard nipple between his fingers. He pulled, twisted, and generally tormented it before switching to the other one.

Needless to say, I orgasmed first, but the onslaught continued as my body shuddered, I gasped around the cock in my mouth, and my pussy spasmed around that cock. I thought I was going to orgasm a second time when I felt the cock swell, pulse, and spew into my pussy filling every available niche not occupied by cock.

The cock in my mouth disappeared as the one in my pussy retreated. I felt semen and juice from my pussy follow the cock, flowing from what I was sure to be a gaping hole. The bed shifted more and another cock plunged into my pussy. I gasped and moaned in delight. My mouth was open, knowing the cock that fucked me would be there to be cleaned. I quickly looked up to find Ty and captured his cock in my mouth.

I cleaned Ty's softening cock much quicker than it took Jerome to fuck me to his climax but not before I achieved another orgasm, joining with his.

"Is this a private party?" It was mom's voice from the doorway.

Jerome had just pulled out of my pussy and even more cum was running from my gaping hole. I flopped onto the bed and turned. "If you want ..." I gasped, "you can .... hmmmm ... clean Jerome. I'll go ... get some ... beers."

"Gladly," was her only response.

When I swung my legs over the edge of the bed, Jerome was sitting on the end of the bed with mom between his legs gobbling up his cock. I smiled as I stumbled out the door and down the hall.

Moments later, we were in the living room. I was sitting on the sofa ... no, I was sitting on Ty who was sitting on the sofa with his once again hard cock stuffed in my pussy. Across from us was mom similarly positioned on Jerome in an easy chair. Our legs were outside the men's which made the black cocks inside our pussies very obvious. It was voyeuristic and exciting even after an additional fucking. Both men were toying with our nipples and clits which was very stimulating, too. Mother and daughter displayed to each other and the men. We were all smiles.

Mom innocently asked, "You never said what brought you over tonight?"

Jerome chuckled, "Why, you two, of course. We were talking about you and that made us horny. So, we came over."

I leaned forward to brace my hands on Ty's knees and raised my hips slowly off him. I continued until just the head was inside before slowly sinking back down. Mom was watching me. Rather, mom was watching the black cock appear and disappear.

"What are you doing, Emma?" Ty asked casually.

"Nothing," I replied innocently.

He swatted my butt on the way up, "Just don't make me cum, yet."

I smiled at mom, "Yes, sir." She started doing the same thing.

"I think we were correct in our estimation, Ty. Emma is coming along very quickly. Maiti has done a superior job," Jerome commented around us.

Mom responded before Ty did. "I think ... perhaps you two ... had a lot ... to do with it, also."

"Perhaps. You asked about why we came over, Maiti. The real reason was to see if Emma might be ready."

I didn't stop moving on the cock, but I muttered, "Ready ... ready for what?"

"Ty and I were in agreement, so you two will spend this weekend at my place."

Damn, I thought as I fucked Ty a little more urgently, a whole weekend of fucking.

* * * *

Mom had driven and I fidgeted. This felt like a big step. It had started with me just joining mom for a fuck. It had evolved to me fucking both of them while mom was out until she returned. Now, I was leaving our house to be fucked.

Mom said the weekends she spent there were filled with fucking and sucking the two of them. She stripped upon entering the house and remained that way until she left to return home. That's what I could expect, she said.

The neighborhood where Jerome lived was quite nice. I wasn't sure what to expect. Even mom didn't know what Jerome really did, only something about being in several different ventures but having people to run them. But, he was apparently doing well enough. The neighborhood looked to have been, at one time, a really nice neighborhood before newly expanded highways opened up land for the development of suburbs as the city continued its sprawl. His house was a two-story, attached garage, with nice landscaping, and well maintained. I spotted a privacy fence in the back as mom had mentioned. I also noticed large oak and cottonwood trees throughout the neighborhood and it seemed the lots were originally platted for large yards in the back.

Mom rang the doorbell and Ty showed up quickly. He held the door for us and waited. As soon as mom began stripping, I remembered. When we were both naked, he led us into the house. The staircase to the second floor rose from the entry. On the right was a formal living room. A formal dining room was on the left. Straight back could be seen sliding doors to a patio outside with tables with umbrellas and chairs. We passed a large family room with a huge flat-screen TV/entertainment center and a well-stocked bar. On the left was a large kitchen with a casual dining table.

Ty slid the door open and led us through. I was expecting only Jerome. Sitting with him at one of the wrought-iron tables were two other men, both black. I was unexpectedly standing naked in front of two complete strangers. I glanced at mom. She had placed a pleasant smile on her face. She was surprised, too. She was just quicker at hiding it.

"You're a little early, ladies. My associates were just about to leave, but ... since you are here ..." He considered his 'associates'. They were blatantly staring at us. Mom stepped forward closer to Jerome. After a hesitation, I followed to stand on the other side of him. He put his hands around our waists and gently pulled us close. He looked up at mom, then me. "We were just working through an issue that came up. I was complimenting them on a job well done in resolving it. I think it is important that people know when their efforts are appreciated, don't you agree, Haiti, as a mother?"

"I do, sir." More and more we've been using sir instead of their names. I couldn't even pinpoint why or when, it had just seemed appropriate suddenly.

"Rewards are important, too, I think." He paused, then shifted his hands. They left our waists and slid over our butts to the inside of our thighs in back. I was already accustomed to yielding to the touch and my thighs parted for his access. The men noticed, of course. It had to be plainly clear that Jerome's finger played along our pussies. When a finger penetrated me, I gasped. As he finger fucked me in plain view of these strangers, I moaned. As embarrassed, maybe humiliating, as it was to have happened, I also found it extremely exciting: the contact and exhibitionism.

"Well, then," Jerome continued, "since you two are here and my associates deserve some token of appreciation, suck them off before they truly have to leave."

There it was. We had been excited about spending the weekend with them and that was the cause of us arriving early. But maybe not. Were we really that much early or was this just another test for us. How many new steps would I ... we ... be given to take, I wondered. I was already moving without even glancing at mom. Ultimately, I knew I would succumb to whatever he wanted. I knew mom was already there. I had been holding her back but no longer.

I knelt before this stranger and assisted him in opening and lowering his pants. I knew nothing about him, nothing about what the issue had been, nothing about how he had pleased Jerome. All I knew was that I felt an overwhelming need to please Jerome. It was a sense that had been growing. I saw it in mom, first. Then, I recognized it in myself.

The man had a nice cock, certainly nothing like Jerome's or Ty's but still nice. I licked it down its length and back up to the head. He was hard in no time and I sucked his cock into my mouth. He groaned as I took it through my mouth and just into my throat after several strokes. He added moaning and deep sighs as his cock went further in my throat and my nose into his pubic hair. I pulled back gasping but continued. When I felt the cock pulse and tighten in my hand and mouth, I pulled back so just the head was in my mouth. He spewed his cum into my mouth and I made a show of swallowing it. He was slumped in the chair after I licked his cock clean.

We stood in front of Jerome as Ty took the men out. "What do you think?" he asked.

I looked at mom confused. She replied, "Sorry, about what?"

"About me giving you to a stranger?" he clarified.

I shrugged. "It was what you wanted."

Mom turned to look at me. She might have been surprised by my casual response. She smiled and turned her gaze to Jerome. "We want to please you. If it pleases you, that's all we need to know."

He smiled. He seemed very pleased. He led us into the house where we met Ty. They took us upstairs. There were five bedrooms there. Jerome's was huge at the back corner. Turned out Ty also lived in the house and his room was at the other end. He took me there. Mom went with Jerome. Of course, that was only for the first fuck. Then, mom and I switched bedrooms. That went on for a couple hours.

We couldn't actually be fucked the entire weekend but we also did a lot of cock-sucking. Many times over the weekend, sucking cock didn't do much more than give us practice, especially me. Eventually, though, even after many climaxes the guys would get hard again from our efforts. It was an amazing experience but its uniqueness wasn't to last.

12