Emma and Mom Ch. 09

Story Info
CUM-DUMP FUCK-TOY. Emma becomes what she wanted.
4.6k words
4.46
15.4k
23
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers

CHAPTER 9: CUM-DUMP FUCK-TOY

Moments after waking on the bare mattress in the large warehouse space used by the Diablos for their main operation center, I was standing alongside Diego before all the Diablo men and women in the facility at the time. I saw the armed guards standing further back but still close enough to be participating.

I was still naked and, of course, the only one naked. When was it last that I had clothes on, I mused? That thin tank top days ago, I decided. And not often before that.

"You did very well over the past days, cunt," Diego said to me. Sure, even with the salve, which I had to admit did help, my cunt and ass were sore. But, I did it. I survived. "You fucked or pleasured or was abused by every member of the Diablos. Why did you do it?"

I looked at him, then over the assembled mass of the Diablo gang, a ruthless gang dealing drugs and intimidation. "I wanted to prove myself as a cunt."

"Who's cunt?"

"The Diablos's." Murmurs of agreement rose from the assembled mass of Diablos. Did they think I would change my mind after enduring all that? I had been fucked and abused. But, after it was over, a number of them assisted me with care. I smiled and blushed if that made any sense.

"Is it your wish, your desire to be an owned cunt, then?"

"Yes, Master."

"Who will own you, cunt?"

"You ..." and I stopped. "The Diablos own me."

"Good ... you endured much and the Diablos enjoyed your holes very much. You proved yourself worthy so you will be a Diablo and be our cunt."

I smiled. "Thank you, Master."

"What are you good for, cunt?"

"Cum! Cum in all my holes and to be used for pleasure in any way."

He smiled. "A cum-dump and fuck-toy, you are."

"Thank you, Master," I said honestly. I only hoped they didn't want to fuck me right then.

To my surprise, Diego directed one of the women to take me to the showers. Showers, I thought? They have showers and I have been sprayed with a hose. Testing. Everything was part of the testing.

* * * *

An old men's locker room. It must have originally been intended for the men working whatever this building originally was. Men's locker room because of the urinals on one wall. It was used by both sexes now as evidenced by both a man and woman using it while I was in the room with shower heads along two walls. Hot water with shampoo and soap. How could something so basic so quickly seem like such a luxury?

The woman who brought me into the locker room waited patiently as I dried my hair and used my fingers to comb it as I looked in an old dull mirror over one of the dripping sinks. She was about my age and looked pretty under the hard edge she presented, her hair pulled back in a ponytail. She asked me why I wanted to do this. I told her. I told her how it had evolved from liking sex to wanting more to needing it.

I asked why she became a Diablo. Her face became even harder. Her brother was a Diablo but she didn't want that. She went to school and had plans but one night she was raped by a rival gang member. Her brother went to Diego and he took care of it. It was a motorcycle gang that had just come into the city. Diego took men to the bar they used. That man and eight others were killed and the bar burnt to the ground. She never enjoyed sex after that.

* * * *

"How are you feeling, cunt?" Diego asked after the woman left me at his office door.

"Sore, Master, but fine."

He leaned back and looked at me. Still naked, of course. I had marks on my body from the abuse mostly by the women and homeless guys. "I bet you're sore. In round numbers, nobody counted, you probably were fucked over a hundred times. And, that's not counting the dildos, the baseball bat, and homeless guys."

"You know about that?" I asked. Why would I be surprised? I had never been sure what Diego did as a Diablo but it now looks like he is the number two guy.

"Yes, I know about everything. It was rough, even brutal at times, I know. What you didn't understand about a group like this is that all of us are like family and nobody from the outside is good enough to be family until proven. You proved yourself. You will become the first white Diablo. Everyone has their role. Some are soldiers; others are runners who deliver the product or sell it or receive it or cut it or package it or maintain vehicles or cook meals for the people in and out of here. You may be our toy to enjoy but you are one of us. That means you have our protection."

"I am ready, Master. Will I be marked like the others?"

He smiled. "You are eager. That is what they all appreciated. An eager and willing cunt. Well, up until the women?" He laughed.

"No, Master. I think up until the baseball bat and pissing."

He nodded. But, I had taken it and I could see that he was thinking about it, too. "Yes, you will be marked. First, though, we need to get your clothes, then you will be marked more."

"You're taking me away from Jerome. Won't he be mad?"

Diego laughed, "We're taking more than you from him. And, his feelings about it are not important." I didn't know what that meant. Didn't all this belong to Jerome?

* * * *

I sat in the back of Diego's big pickup truck. Still naked. Jose sat in the passenger seat in front. Behind us were three more trucks including one containing Evan and three of his men. Whatever was happening had little to do with me but pertained to both the Diablos and prostitution.

Evan arrived at the warehouse with his men before we left. He, Jose, and Diego met in Jose's office and worked out the plan. I didn't know the details. I didn't need to know. I was just their cunt.

When we turned onto Jerome's street, one Diablo truck and Evan's stopped at the corner. When we pulled into the driveway, the other Diablo truck continued to the opposite corner. I had a very small role in this, tell my mother two things and correct Jerome at the proper moment.

Jose rang the doorbell and it was quickly opened by mom. Naked, of course. I gasped as did she. I gasped at the bruise under her left eye socket which was just new enough that it hadn't started turning colors. She gasped, I was sure because I arrived naked. She stepped back. Ty arrived as expected. Jose asked where Jerome was. The office. Ty led Jose and Diego while I stayed back only a moment.

Once they were out of the foyer, I turned to mom. "Two things, mom: more men will arrive in moments. Let them in without them having to ring or knock. Once they are in, go to the bedroom." She looked at me confused. "Just do it." She nodded. I had just spent two days being fucked and finally abused. But, mom looked more beaten down than I felt.

I caught up with them as they reached the office. Ty took his position next to Jerome who greeted their arrival with surprise. Diego made room for me to stand between him and Jose.

"Slut," Jerome started, "they brought you back naked? And, where is your collar?"

Diego nudged me. It was the proper moment for me to start things off. "I am not, slut, Jerome," I firmly corrected. His face showed his surprise. I didn't say 'Daddy' as had become my preference and I had firmly corrected him. And boldly so. "I am cunt. I am not wearing your collar because I am now the Diablo's fuck-toy."

"What the fuck is going on?" he demanded.

Ty's hand moved to his back but I realized that four Diablo men had crowded into the room, too. "Keep your hands empty and in plain view," Jose warned. "You can't be faster than four men with guns in their hands."

Just then, Evan squeezed into the room with only one of his men. It was getting crowded. Diego spoke next, "As far as cunt is concerned, we are only interested in her belonging." I whispered to Diego. He nodded and assured me it was agreed. I squeezed through the men and ran upstairs.

"What's going on, Emma?" mom asked. I could see how scared she was.

I ignored that. "Did he do that to you?" She nodded. Then I answered her. "We have to pack what we can. The Diablos and Evan's prostitution organization are joining in partnership and declaring their independence from Jerome." Mom looked terrified. I chuckled because now I knew. "Don't worry mom, the Diablos can handle it."

I had convinced Diego that mom would be in danger after what they were doing. Jerome would be left with his clubs and allowed to live unless he tried to retaliate. I was sure his retaliation would come quickly to mom as he would likely and mistakenly think it had anything to do with me. It was just coincidental timing.

Diego talked to Evan who was happy to take mom into one of his brothels where she could also be a part-time escort for mature clients. She understood she would live her life as a prostitute and much of that time as a whore in a brothel. But she would be safe.

We were back at the warehouse. I was walking just behind Jose and Diego as they crossed toward their offices. The large room was bustling with activity. Jose and Diego received nods of respect while I received leering smiles as my naked body was visually probed.

"Master," I inquired, "excuse me, but ... where ... where will I sleep?"

Jose laughed, "She doesn't know?"

Diego replied, "No, I wanted her to prove to the others, first." Jose nodded in understanding. It was probably their relationship in ruling the gang. Jose was in charge but it was Diego who understood motivating people and achieving loyalty. Like giving them a fuck-toy. He turned to me, "Right here," he indicated the offices next to his that I had just assumed to be empty and unused.

The other trucks arrived and men were transferring my belongings to the "office" next to Diego's. With the light on, I saw a queen-sized bed, dresser, and hanger rods along one wall. He then led me to the last "office" at the end which turned out to be a little more than halfway down the length of the warehouse. This one didn't have a door or wall to the open warehouse space. In it were a king-sized bed and a large stack of sheets.

"When did all this happen, Master?"

"As soon as I met you and fucked you at Jerome's. I knew then."

I chuckled, "But, I had to prove myself." He nodded. "This is good, Master. I am here for everyone regardless of when they work. As you said, we are a business that never stops." He laughed at my understanding and enthusiasm. He took a nipple in his fingers and pulled up, then watched my tit fall and bounce. I hadn't felt that since training which seemed like a long time ago but was only days.

* * * *

I was dressed in total slut mode... when I exited my new room in the warehouse. Master was taking me out to celebrate. Kind of. He was taking me out to be marked and he promised it would be a lot and I agreed with what he intended to have done to me. Not that my feelings about it mattered much. I was the cunt and my status should be obvious.

I wore a skirt so short I tugged it down the lowest I could and still wasn't sure it would cover the bottom of my ass cheeks. My thigh-high stockings obviously ended below the bottom of the skirt so that bare thigh skin was exposed. My top was a tight-fitting crop top that exposed my abdomen with a plunging cleavage that left little material between the bottom of the cleavage and the bottom of the top. My high heels were five inches. And, no underwear.

As I strutted out of the room that was now my bedroom, my appearance with a bouncing skirt and swaying tits brought whistles, cat-calls, and a wide range of lewd comments. I smiled at it all.

Master's pickup truck was tall and getting into it with this skirt was not lady-like. My ass and cunt were clearly displayed in the effort. He took me to the same tattoo shop I was taken to for my "SLUT" tattoo about my cunt. When we entered, the man who marked me for Jerome gave Master one of those side hug shoulder bump things men do.

"I heard," the man said. "Any trouble with Jerome?"

Master chuckled, "He's pretty dumb to think he really controlled us, but I don't think he's that dumb." He looked at the man and offered, "Just in case, though, you want me to send one of the boys over to watch the place? He's probably figured out by now you were involved in manipulating him."

"Naw," the man said and pulled from his back under the leather vest the biggest pistol I'd ever seen. "I keep Bertha handy." They both laughed. He looked at me closer, "Is she Jerome's slut? Seems he had two, a mother-daughter."

"She's Diablo now. A fuck-toy. She needs marks. You're right about the mother, too. Evan has her at one of his houses."

He told me to strip and I didn't hesitate this time. Once naked, I was settled into the chair and he got busy with his inking. It took quite a while. I already had plenty of ink on my body but it wasn't put there all at once. At times, it hurt like hell. I got the Diablo tattoo on the left side of my neck like all other Diablos. That was a sensitive area and a lot of ink, but it really is a great tattoo. And it really identifies the wearer. Then, above my cunt the word "CUM" was added above the "SLUT". High up on the insides of my tits so it would be visible in public with most of my slut outfits were the words "FUCK" on the inside of my right tit and "TOY" on the inside of my left tit. Then, I was flipped over onto my stomach, and "DIABLO CUM DUMP" was put just above my ass crack.

Master still wasn't done. I already had four bandages covering the new ink that would have to be cared for until healed. Now came some piercings. Each nipple was pierced with small rings. My clitoral hood was pierced with a vertical rod with ivory balls at the ends. Finally, each cunt lip received two rings. I was given some accessories, too: small bells that actually made a ringing sound when walking or moving ... as in being fucked on my hands and knees; also, small weights. I already had experience with those.

Upon returning to the warehouse, I quickly stripped in my room and reported to Master. I had a singular role in the gang: be fucked. There was a time of healing and I had been extensively inked in sensitive and prominent locations. Everyone was familiar with tattoo healing as most didn't only have the Diablo mark on the neck but more ink on their bodies of their choosing.

For the first day, I was restricted to sucking cocks and cunts. A week after that was careful fucking restricted to cowgirl and doggy positions. After that, I was allowed full activity. There was a lot of consideration given to me in this time of healing. As a result, I established a routine of being in the warehouse with the others. There were several jobs I could assist with immediately and others I gained some experience in. Naked and barefoot, I took extra caution as I moved around among them. I received a lot of groping feels and my willingness to assist when I wasn't being fucked quickly added to my being assimilated into the group. I had never been afraid to work and my willingness to help in any way helped to prove my way as a part of the "family".

My acceptance in the group seemed proven one day when a couple women took me by the arms and led me to my room and ordered me to bed and sleep. I protested that my role was to be available, not napping.

"Cunt," one of them said, "you have to take care of yourself if you are to be of any value as a fuck-toy. You were half-asleep out there being fucked. We want the enthusiasm and energy you have always shown when being used. We know you were up much of the night with the night crew."

They pulled the covers over me and I started to protest, again. They held their hands out to stop me. "How about we'll wake you up with a dildo?" I smiled at the thought, turned over, and muttered, okay.

* * * *

I was assisting in the large kitchen as women prepared an assortment of items for lunch. The three women were softly talking just under my ability to overhear. Finally, one turned and the others followed.

"How are your piercings feeling, cunt?"

They had long since healed and had been used to add stimulation to me so I was confused by the question. "Fine," I responded.

They asked if I had ever prepared a stuffed turkey. I conceded I hadn't but had assisted my mom. "Did she fill it with stuffing and seal up the opening?" She was an older woman, about mom's age who was in charge of the kitchen and clearly had led a rougher life than mom. She wore an apron and pulled two items from the pocket in front of it. "Good," she said. "You'll be our turkey." They all chuckled.

I was told to hop onto one of the tables, open my legs, and pull my knees to my tits. I immediately recognized the largest vibrating egg I had ever seen and a length of nylon string. The egg was lubricated well before being pressed against my hole. It was large enough that she had to use some effort before my cunt opened and it was inside. It filled me. I raised my head to see what they were doing next. What was the string for? My eyes popped open in surprise as I watched the string pass through two bottom ring piercings, then crossed to pass through the next two. She crossed them, again, before tying a small bow over the top of the clit piercing and cinching it all tight. They tied my cunt shut with the egg inside.

One of the other women held the remote and the egg suddenly came alive. The initial setting was low but it was adjusted quickly to a higher vibration. I was pulled off the table. Standing, the large egg settled to the closed front and against my g-spot occasionally. I gasped and moaned. Another woman handed me a tray laden with bowls.

I took the bowls to the picnic tables just outside the kitchen where the Diablos ate meals family-style. I moaned and gasped as I went about completing the tasks. Words must have spread as the men and women settled at the tables and then stopped me to inspect my tied-up cunt.

Soon, I was pressed over the end of one of the tables. One of the women from the kitchen yell something in Spanish as the man dropped his jeans. Down the table skittered a tube of lubrication. Oh, this will be wild, I thought. A cunt full of a large vibrating egg and about to be fucked anally.

I felt gel pressed into my asshole and a pause as I suspect he was doing the same to his cock. I felt him press hard with his cock and the egg vibration increased, again. "Fuck," he exclaimed, "I'm not even in and I can feel the vibration."

When the cock popped into my ass, the egg shifted in my cunt. The cock squeezed along the egg until passed it, then pushed the egg to the very front of my cunt and directly against my g-spot.

"OH ... FUCK ..." we both cried out.

I was already orgasming and he continued fucking me. He kept muttering about the vibration and all I could manage was gasps and moans. The man climaxed and pulled out. Another cock immediately replaced it. Another orgasm was rising inside me. That cock came and another replaced it. I continued to orgasm.

A woman was sitting right next to my head. She reached under me and pulled a nipple ring piercing. I groaned.

"How does it feel, cunt?" she asked as she continued tugging on the nipple ring.

"G ... g ... g ... gggooooddddd ..." and they laughed.

The next cock pressed hard into my ass. "OH ... FUCK ... MASTER!" I exclaimed. People laughed and the same woman said, "He does have a nice cock, doesn't he." I looked at her and she nodded. "Yes, we've all fucked him."

Master leaned forward, his big cock stroking forcefully in my ass made tighter by the egg in my cunt. He reached under me and grasped a nipple ring in his fingers and tugged. "These do ... come in handy," he said between thrusts.

Another orgasm hit me and I felt his cock swell and pulse moments before he spewed his cum into my used asshole. "Ohhhh ... thank ... you, Master."

He chuckled as he eased his cock from my ass. "There's a line behind me, cunt. Enjoy yourself." He was then gone and the next cock slammed into me.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers
12