Emma and Mom Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * *

"Master?" I asked as I approached his office. He looked up from the laptop on his desk and scanned my naked body. He noticed the cum leaking from my cunt.

"I see you're being a good cunt," he observed.

I looked down and giggled, "They certainly have a lot of cum for me." He smiled. "Master, I see the training pole is being assembled in my playroom." The term 'playroom' came from the others to signify where the majority, but not all, of our fucking took place. "Have I disappointed you or failed to be a proper fuck-toy?"

He laughed. "Not a proper fuck-toy, cunt? You've exceeded our expectations. No, cunt, I had it assembled for you to enjoy when everyone else is busy."

I smiled, "Thank you, Master!" I turned away from his office door.

"Cunt!" he called out. I returned to the open door. "Don't wear yourself out on it, though. There are always men who will want to fuck you and women to play with your holes."

I giggled, "Don't I know it."

During my training, Master had marked the settings for me with a 'C' (for cunt, obviously). I stood by the two men finishing assembling it. Finished, the men looked at me questioningly. "You like this thing?" I nodded excitedly. "How does it work?"

I quickly checked that it was plugged in and the locking mechanism was off. I reached down for the remote and pressed the power button. The dildo shaft slowly began rising and falling. I then increased the speed, then added some wobble and vibration.

"Holy shit," one exclaimed. "And you can't get off it, right?" I nodded. "Wow, I see how it could be punishment." I shrugged. Not according to me. But, I was just a cunt. He reached out to take a nipple ring and tugged. I winced. The other man slid a finger directly up my used cunt. "Before you get on it, how about a double penetration?"

"Of course," I responded. "You guys always come first."

I began loosening their jeans and sucking and stroking cock. Very quickly, they were both hard. They pulled me to the bed, one lying down and me crawling over him. I no sooner was sliding down the cock when the other pressed me down and stroked my asshole. He had to notice the cum leaking from it, but I looked back and told him he didn't need to worry about lubrication.

The man behind me was pressing his hard cock at my asshole and asked, "When aren't you full of cum, cunt?"

"Only first thing in the morning," I replied. Then I giggled as his cock slowly moved deeper into my ass. "Of course, some nights can be pretty busy for me, too."

He was deep in my ass and I was feeling nicely full of cock with both holes filled. My ass was slapped hard and I flinched but also pushed back against the two cocks. "It is nice to have a good cunt around," the man said.

* * * *

I was leaning on a cane someone found. I had already orgasmed three times and was rising to another when I noticed someone in front of me. At first, I thought it was just someone who wandered by to watch me orgasm. But, it was mom. I gave her a weak smile and held up a hand to indicate to wait, I was almost there. The training pole had again become part of many days when there were too few people around or everyone was too busy for periods of the day.

After I orgasmed, again, I gave mom a weak smile. "Can you ... lower the ... rod?" She shook her head. Obviously, I was naked but she wasn't. She was, however, in full slut dress. A very short skirt, semi-sheer blouse that did little to hide your nipples and was unbuttoned below her large tits.

"You've got more ink and piercings," she commented.

"Yeah ... I love them. I'm so happy being a cunt for the gang. How are doing, mom?" I looked to the side and saw Evan talking to Jose and Master.

"I'm good. I get fucked a lot, but I've been doing more and more escort jobs, too." She looked at me intently and I thought I could see her eyes misting. "I miss you, Emma. Do you ever regret what we got ourselves into with Jerome and Ty?"

I shook my head. "No, mom. I love being a cum-dump. Crazy, but I need the cum, being used, and orgasms. I get that here." I watched her. "Do you regret being taken as a whore?"

She shrugged. I felt bad. I was happy. I got what I wanted. I'm a cum-dump fuck-toy to a Hispanic gang and I'm happy. She wasn't young but she still looked good. She must have seen something on my face.

"I'm good, dear. Really. Jerome wasn't who I thought he was. I was thinking too much with my cunt. Funny, I blamed you for doing that and I was doing it all along." Evan appeared and told mom it was time to go. Mom took me into her arms and hugged me tightly. "I love you, honey." And, then she was gone.

12