Emma and Mom Ch. 11

Story Info
BREEDER & MILKER. Emma's use & exploitation continues.
5.4k words
4.46
19.4k
26
5

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers

CHAPTER 11: BREEDER & MILKER

During the time after giving birth to the baby I never saw, I was given additional responsibilities by the Diablos while my body healed. Right before my next post-partum visit to the doctor, I was called into Jose's office by Master. I hadn't had any form of penetration in over a month. Even after the trauma of giving birth, my body and mind were craving the return to my normal life.

Despite not having penetration sex, I was giving blowjobs almost as soon as I returned from the hospital although my stamina was low and I slept a lot at first. I had remained naked. It just felt wrong to be in the warehouse with any kind of clothes on.

I stepped into the office, "Yes, sir ... Master," I said to Jose, then to Master.

Jose leaned back in his chair and looked over my body with an obvious inspection. "You've done well in getting your body back in shape, cunt," he stated matter-of-factly.

"Thank you, sir. I am hopeful the doctor will say I can return to my normal activities," I reply.

Master commented, "You will know, cunt. If it is time for you to start, he will undoubtedly fuck you with your feet still in the stirrups."

"Yes, Master. He has taken good care of me." I giggled.

"Cunt," Jose captured my attention, again. "Diego and I have been discussing your return to your fuck-toy role." I looked at him expectantly. "I am sure you were aware of how much the men and women were attracted to your pregnant body."

"Yes, sir. It was amazing." He nodded and looked at Master.

"We were discussing having you remain pregnant. We are considering that you would not have any birth control. With all the fucking you get, you will be pregnant again in no time." I watched him. "You can't deny how much people wanted you while you were pregnant. Then, there are the baby adoptions. Very good business, it seems. Also, there is your milk."

Yes, so many men and women came to me to suck on my tits. That, of course, kept my milk flowing. I even started using a pump to relieve the pressure of my swollen tits when they weren't sucked often enough. That milk was used in coffee and even cereal by people coming into early shifts. I was quiet, though. Remaining pregnant ... for how long? It was an accident last time. To become a naked, pregnant fuck-toy ...

"You have reservations, cunt?" Master asked.

I considered him hard for a moment. He motioned me closer and he pulled on the nearest nipple ring to again see my swollen tit bounce when released. He used his other hand to stroke the outside of my cunt and I could see the sheen of lubrication on his fingers. I parted my legs but there was no penetration. This was the man who had promised the doctor everyone would abide by his recommendations for my healing. The doctor knew all about me and my status with the Diablos. Fuck, it was written on my body. He was adamant that not adhering to proper healing procedures could directly affect my abilities to fulfill my role in the future. Now, this was to be the cycle of my life? Fucking, birth, healing, and repeat. For how long? Until I was too old to safely give birth? Until they tired of a pregnant fuck-toy?

I stood before the two leaders of the Diablos naked and marked by them as one pulled on a nipple playfully and stroked my cunt. I was their fuck-toy, their cum-dump. That was what I wanted and what I was. I was excited to be that for them, to be fucked and used at the whim of any in the gang. I was anxious to return to that. I gave myself to the Diablos and Diego was my Master.

"No, Master," I firmly responded. "No reservations. I gave myself to you. I am yours to use as you desire and is best for the Diablos."

"I knew you would agree, cunt. You've never disappointed me." I smiled. "One more thing, cunt," he added. "We have arranged with the doctor to begin hormone treatments to enhance your milk production. A modified milker will be arriving today."

I left the office trying to wrap my mind around what had just been told to me. It had never really been an option for me if I was to remain with them and I wasn't at all clear on how someone might leave the Diablos ... or even if it was possible. I wouldn't want to leave, though. They knew and I knew that I was theirs. I was dependent on them; I was dependent on their use of my body. It was my addiction.

* * * *

As soon as I entered the warehouse the next day after my appointment with the doctor, I cast off the simple, formless old-style house dress. I was instantly naked and walked directly to Master's office.

"I am released by the doctor to resume my normal duties, Master," I pronounced with excitement.

He looked me over and smiled, his eyes riveted on my tits. I glanced down and smiled, too. Drops of milk were forming and dropping from my pierced nipples, running down the ring to form at the bottom before dropping. My former D-cup tits were even larger, though since I never had the need to wear a bra I had no idea just how much larger they were.

"The milker is ready and you look like you need the relief," he mused.

"I do, Master, but ..." I parted my legs and squeezed a tit so a thin stream of milk squirted out, "... but I have a greater need to be fucked by you."

His eyes focused on my cunt. I knew what he was seeing and that was the reason I parted my legs. "I see the doctor did fuck you."

"Yes," I confirmed, "and the nurse used a small tool to fuck into my cervix. It was all pronounced ready for use. Please, Master, maybe you and Jose could double penetrate me? I really need to feel you both inside me, again."

He instructed me to go to the playroom as he stood to get Jose. As I walked out of his office, I squeezed both tits, squirting milk as I walked. My tits were almost painfully engorged. It had been hours since anyone had sucked my tits. Could the hormone injections already be kicking in?

I undressed them and sucked both men hard. My body was constantly fidgeting and I wanted to use one hand to finger my cunt and pierced clit but I focused on their cocks. I was in desperate need and knowing I was this close to having their cocks fuck me made my need that much more desperate.

When they were both hard and decided it was time to fuck me, my mouth was pulled off. Master moved to the center of the bed holding his big cock vertically. I crawled over his body and rubbed my ready cunt lips over the head of his cock. I didn't sit on it, though. I raised my ass as an invitation to Jose and he took the message. He crawled behind me and eased his cock into my cum-filled cunt and fucked me for a moment before pulling out. Then is when I aligned Master's cock to my needy hole and slid down the entire length in one motion. I fucked up and down several times before stopping at the bottom and leaning against Master, covering his mouth with kisses as Jose pressed his cock at my asshole.

Even after this lapse of time, my asshole yielded to the pressure and his cock popped past the sphincter. I gasped and moaned. "OH ... GOD ..." I moaned out as both cocks began to move inside the two adjoining cavities. "Thank you, Master ... thank you, sir ... oooohhhhh ... fuckkkkk ... I've missed ... this so much."

After all of us had climaxed, me first and then second, and I cleaned both their cocks with my mouth, I lay basking in the glow of having been fucked in full view of the warehouse. After they were dressed, they removed a tarp I had barely given any notice of after my return from the doctor. Underneath was the padded bench I had been given for comfortable fucking while very pregnant. It had been added to, however. Underneath was a shiny clean machine with tubes and a shiny container with more tubes.

People gathered around suddenly and a man motioned for me to take my position on it. It was the same bench with padded support for knees and thighs, lower chest, and upper chest leaving openings for my belly, which was flat at the moment, and my tits. In position, my engorged tits hung down. The man turned the machine on, grabbed a tube, and I knew instantly when I saw the suction attachment at the end of it. He used the gel on the rim of the cup and on my nipple and surrounding tit flesh. I gasped as the cup clamped to my tit and the nipple seemed to be sucked into the tube. The next moment I saw the white fluid moving through the clear tube. The other tit was similarly connected. I sighed and moaned. The relief of milk being taken from my tit caused the sighs; the sucking stimulation on the nipples caused the moans.

Master was behind me stroking my exposed cunt. I was obscenely displayed on the device that was now my milker. As he stroked my recently used cunt, he began talking and not so much to me as I just enjoyed the feeling of my tits being slowly emptied.

"We'll have to figure out the right schedule for her milking. She'll be producing a lot of milk so she'll need regular milking." It sounded like I was one of the cows on a dairy farm. "She's still in position for fucking, though. As you can hear," he continued, "the milking arouses her. Whether being milked or not, her cunt, ass, and mouth are still available."

Instantly, jean-clad legs appeared in front of me with the zipper being lowered. I sucked on the cock presented to my mouth as I felt someone approach my ass. A cock plunged into my cunt and I was enjoying three stimulations. I silently giggled to myself at a strange thought: maybe now I was a fuck-cow.

* * * *

Within just a few weeks I was again on what had originally been my training pole and had become merely another of my fucking toys, as if having an entire gang to fuck me wasn't enough. The truth was, though, it was a serious business and everyone was busy much of the time and orgasms had become a physical need. So, while I stood with the pole plunging the big dildo furiously into my cunt with vibration and wobble included, a woman was sucking on a nipple taking my milk and a guy was behind me fucking my asshole.

"I just got the call from the doctor, cunt," I heard Master's voice penetrate my overly aroused brain. "You are indeed pregnant, again."

That was it, just passing along a message as if it was of no importance. After he left, though, the woman pulled her lips from my nipple. "What a fucking cunt, you are," she flatly stated. "We've had sluts come in thinking it might be fun to be a cum-dump but they last a few months. It's been over a year for you. You really love this, don't you?"

"Oooooo ... fuck, yessssss ..." I moaned from the stimulation of both holes.

"If you get off this thing," she offered, "I could fist you while he fucks your ass."

"Oh, God, yes ... please ... yes, do it," I nearly begged.

She turned off the pole and released it to drop out of me. I awkwardly moved to the side off the base with the guy still in my asshole. I needed to give her room. She used the lubrication on her hand and thrust three fingers inside. Then, after fucking me that way for a few moments, she formed her fingers into a cone and folded her thumb into the palm, and pressed her hand into my cunt. I felt her fold her hand into a fist and begin fucking me with it, then open her hand and caress the cock in my ass as it slid in and out.

The guy came and spewed more cum into my ass. I sighed as it slid out but another was waiting and plunged into the gaping hole. I moaned, pleased to have both holes full.

"Miss ... please," I gasped, "can you ... fuck my womb ... with your little finger?"

"What a fucking cunt you are," she muttered as she folded her fingers except for her little finger which she pressed at the tight cervix opening. As she began fucking into my womb, her fist repeatedly smashed into me.

* * * *

"What, are you a fucking cow, now," came a familiar voice I hadn't heard in some months. Mom. I was on the milker, a cock in my mouth and a cock spewing cum into my cunt. My belly reflected being in my fifth month. I turned my head as much as I could while keeping the cock in my mouth. I saw her in full slut dress. The skirt was micro short and from my position, I saw the sheer thong she wore. Her thigh-high stockings ended well below the skirt. Then, her legs disappeared alongside me. "Fuck," she added from behind me, "you really are a cum-dump. You have cum dripping from both holes, your tits are being milked like a cow, and your mouth is dripping cum."

More cum was pumped into my mouth and I swallowed as much of it as I could. When the cock pulled out, "Good to see you, too, mother," I giggled. "How's the whoring business?"

She chuckled and stroked my back as she returned to my head and sat on her heels so we could see each other. Her knees were parted just enough that I could see that her cunt was leaking to make the sheer thong even sheerer. The only question in my mind was whether she was leaking her own aroused juices or someone's cum. "Good, honey. I don't get as much cock as you do, of course, but you easily passed me on that basis a long time, ago. But, I'm definitely getting my share of cock."

"You're okay, then?" I asked but quickly sighed deeply as another cock slammed into my dripping cunt. Mom chuckled.

"Look at us. A whore for a mother and a cum-dump for a daughter." She was smiling. "But, we're happy."

"Damn right," I said. There was another hard cock waiting at my mouth. "I love you, mom." And I opened my mouth to take the cock inside.

Mom left and soon a cock pressed up my ass. "Mmmmm ... Master ..." I gasped and sighed.

"Guess what I learned about you, cunt?" he asked.

"Mmmmm ... I have ... no idea, Master. What?"

"I've been keeping track ... of your milk production," he continued while powerfully fucking into my ass. "Of course, I can only track what the milker takes from you because we all know people are enjoying your milk directly from your tits. I am pretty sure, though, that not only the hormone treatment is giving results but when you are fucked it seems to positively impact your milk production. So guess what, cunt?"

"I'm going to be fucked more? Thank you, Master."

* * * *

"Doctor?" I had just delivered my second baby which was taken away by hospital nurses before I even saw it. I did overhear one of them saying it was a boy, though.

"What is it, cunt?" He was my regular doctor and knew all about what I was for the Diablos. As such, he would be the first to fuck me when my body was healed enough to return to my regular duties for the gang.

"I do all the exercises you instructed me to practice but I am still afraid my cunt might be getting looser after two babies and all the fucking. Is there something you can do to tighten my cunt up?"

He was rubbing my cunt and clit. "You are in pretty good shape for someone who fucks as much as you do ... and two babies. Yes, though, I'll just snip and stitch a bit."

"Can we make it a surprise for Master, please?" I asked.

He laughed. "Yes, cunt. I think he will enjoy that little surprise." He reached and squeezed one of my tits and a stream of milk shot out. Because I was just a cunt, I wasn't in a hospital gown like every other woman giving birth. "Damn, cunt, your tits are engorged. We may need to cut back on those hormone treatments."

"Oh, no, doctor. My milk is very popular. Just get me something so I can milk my tits." He shook his head but laughed as he walked out the door.

* * * *

Master was indeed pleased when he fucked me for the first time after my second birth. The minor procedure the doctor performed tightened my cunt just enough.

"Fuck, cunt," he gasped as he thrust his big cock up into me as I straddled him with my body bouncing up and down on him. My engorged and swollen tits flopped wildly and drops of milk flew in the air around us. "We were lucky to find you. Two babies and you are still eager to be used."

"I'm ... I'm the ... lucky one ... Master," I gasped out. "I love ... being your ... fuck-toy." He pulled me down by the neck and captured a nipple with his lips. I felt him suckle at my tit and the milk pass into his mouth. I moaned loudly. The combination of being suckled and fucked was amazing. "I love being your... fuck-cow, Master."

He pulled his lips from my nipple and smiled up at me. "Fuck cow. I like that, cunt. I think we'll add that to your body." He cupped my bouncing tits. "Arching over your nipples, I think. FUCK on the right and COW on the left. How does that sound, cunt?"

"Wonderful, Master. A fuck-cow. I love ... being fucked ... with the milker ... attached to me."

I felt gel being pressed at my asshole. I turned my head to find, Jose. "Sir, yes, please. Fuck my ass, too." I stopped bouncing long enough for Jose to press his cock past my loosened sphincter. I gasped out, "Oooooo ... yessss ... thank ... you." Both men held position and I began rocking back and forth on their cocks. Soon, I knew, Jose would grasp my hips and begin fucking more urgently but they both liked this subservient start to my being double penetrated. "Thank you ... thank you ... thank you ... for making ... me your ... fuck-cow!"

* * * *

Upon entering the warehouse after visiting the doctor, I flung off the simple, loose dress and bounced to Master's office. "Master, guess what?"

He chuckled at my enthusiasm. I worked hard to keep my body tight despite the pregnancies but my tits never lost their milk production and had grown several sizes beyond my original D-cup size.

"Well," he smiled as he leaned back in his chair and inspected my flaunted nakedness. My bold FUCK COW tattoos had healed nicely. My body was a self-advertisement: FUCK COW, FUCK TOY, CUM SLUT, and CUM DUMP. "I can see you've been fucked by the doctor, probably fisted by his nurses to orgasm, and you are in desperate need to be put on the milker."

I giggled, "Yes, Master. You are right about all of that. But, there is more," I excitedly said as I caressed my belly. "I'm not only pregnant, Master, but triplets!" I beamed. "Imagine, Master, how huge I'll be!" Strange? Why wouldn't I be excited, though? I was their fuck-cow. A huge belly and huge tits constantly dripping milk no matter how much I was milked.

He laughed, "You are amazing, cunt. You're not only the best cum-dump and cow but also a breeder."

BREED ME was added to my chest. If by chance the FUCK TOY tattoo wasn't obvious enough when I was in public, BREED ME was impossible to miss.

* * * *

In my eighth month, I waddled when I walked my belly was so big. When I walked anywhere, I had one hand under my belly. Not that it really helped. So, that's what I did as I came to Master's office door: waddled. I knew cum was dripping from my cunt and asshole and cum showed on my tits where it had dripped from my mouth. It seemed the bigger I got the more I was fucked.

He smiled as he surveyed my ravaged and swollen body. "You do like your position here, don't you, cunt?"

"You know I do, Master," I replied. I was absently rubbing the cum into my tits. "I never imagined but this is so much better. I thought I only wanted to be a cum-dump but being a breeding fuck cow is so much more. I love being milked and fucked, Master. Producing babies for you is just a byproduct. That's crude, I know, but if people are willing to pay so much for them it's providing a necessary service, right?"

"It is indeed." His face changed slightly. "I talked to the doctor. He said it would still be okay for you to be gangbanged. What do you think, cunt?"

I chuckled, "Master, isn't that what I do every day?"

He laughed. "You get that much cock, yes. It is spread out over the day by when they can manage the time. I mean a real gangbang."

"Of course, Master. You don't mean the Diablos, though, do you? You know I'll do whatever you want. When? How many?"

"I know, cunt, but you are very heavy with triplets. In three days and it could be up to two dozen men." I nod with a huge smile. My arousal spiked just hearing that. But then he added, "So, cunt, no more fucking until then. Use the milker but no more fucking."

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers
12