Emma and Mom Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at him in shock. "Master! No, please! Three days without fucking? The only way I can tolerate abstinence after birth is because of the healing. I need to be fucked, Master."

He laughed. "These guys are new associates delivering our product into the next state. I want you desperate for cock. They're a motorcycle gang. They might be rough."

I was still pouting when I mumbled, "Doesn't matter, Master. By then I'll probably rape them." He laughed. He knew what three days would do to me after being fucked every day by dozens of men since my last delivery. He knew that abstinence might feel like punishment to me but that raping the first couple of men might be close to the truth.

It was close to noon on Saturday morning when the milking machine was loaded into a van with Master, me, and three Diablo soldiers heavily armed. There was no way I could fuck for more than a couple hours without needing to be milked. Besides, fucking a cow had become quite appealing it seemed.

I was naked in the van and squeezing my tits to relieve the growing pressure. It was a three-hour drive to the bar the other gang used for their headquarters. I squeezed the milk into a glass and the men in the van greedily drank it, but nobody touched my holes much to my increasing frustration. Master had been very firm that I could not even touch myself.

I looked out the windshield at the roadside bar the van was slowing to pull into the parking lot jammed with motorcycles. Someone came out the front door and motioned for the van to back up to the front. As the van came to a stop, the back doors were opened. The other men assisted the Diablo men in pulling the milker out and carrying it inside the bar. I followed the milker out the back and carefully stepped onto the gravel parking lot. Barefooted, I followed the milker up the single step onto a sort of porch. Master led the way in.

The bar was dark despite it being a sunny day outside with only a few windows able to let some light inside. The ceiling lights didn't look like they had been cleaned in some time.

"Holy, fuck," someone in the group exclaimed, "they weren't kidding when they said pregnant."

"I've never seen a belly so big," another exclaimed.

Master only smiled and pulled me in front of him as he stood in front of the group. After shaking hands with the other leader, he wrapped his arms around me with one hand groping a tit leaking milk and the other going between my legs which I parted for his access. I was desperate to be touched but more so to be fucked.

"She needs to be milked," he said as he squeezed the tit and a stream of milk squirted out much to the enjoyment of the gathered men.

When the milker was plugged in, I took position on it as one of the Diablo men went about applying gel and fitting the suction to each tit.

"When do we get to fuck her, then?" one of the men called out. "I've never fucked a bitch so pregnant before."

The machine began pumping and I sighed as milk began flowing through the tubes and the pressure in my tits began to ease. They were so engorged it hurt. My body was supported with my belly exposed and my tits hanging down being milked like a cow.

"When can they start fucking you, cunt?" Master asked.

"Now, Master. My cunt, asshole, and mouth are ready and eager," I replied. And, I was very eager.

Master added, "The first to take her ass uses gel."

"What about her cunt? Should we lubricate that, first?"

Master laughed. "The cunt's cunt is always lubricated."

The men didn't laugh. They just started tearing their clothes off. Soon, I had a couple cocks at my mouth and one in my cunt. I groaned and moaned in delicious satisfaction at being fucked again after having it withheld from me. I was on the milker for 30 minutes and had numerous wonderful orgasms and several loads of cum into all my holes. When I was disconnected from the milker, I stood and stretched my back. It was then that I saw a large mattress in the center of the floor where tables and chairs had been pushed to the sides.

I was given a large glass of water to drink and I watched a man lying on his back on the mattress holding his cock vertically. I placed the glass on the bar with a thunk and made a beeline for the man on the mattress. I could see a double penetration or air-tight in my immediate future.

I straddled the man and eased my cum-filled cunt over his cock. As I expected, a second man approached my ass. Since I had already been fucked in the ass several times while on the milker, he penetrated my ass easily. Then, to my further delight, a cock was presented to my mouth. As I stretched forward for the cock in my mouth, my huge belly was pressed into the man below me. Three cocks began fucking my holes in no particular rhythm. As the cocks climaxed one after the other, additional cocks appeared to replace them.

After another hour or so, I was moved again to the milker when my tits began dripping milk, again. As I moved to the milker, I spotted Master in serious discussion with the other leader. Later, when I moved back to the mattress, Master and the other leader were laughing. I assumed that their discussions had gone well.

I was fucking a guy sitting on top of him when another approached from behind. I assumed another of many double penetrations but was surprised delightfully. I was told to lift my hips as I leaned over the man below and felt the other cock pressing against my cunt which was already with a cock in it. Understanding I was indeed about to double penetrated just not the way I normally would be, I lifted my ass to pull against the cock in my cunt which opened a small gap. The second man pressed firmly at the small opening and soon I had two cocks in my cunt. I was further surprised when another man somehow managed to get into position to penetrate my asshole which was now very tight with my cunt filled with two cocks. The fuck was made complete when a fourth cock appeared at my gasping mouth. Four cocks inside my three holes!

When I stood after several orgasms on the four cocks, cum dripped from my cunt and asshole. I walked awkwardly to the bar for another large glass of water. Cum continued to drip from my holes as I gulped down the water.

One of the Diablo men came to me, groped a tit, and squeezed it. When a long stream of milk squirted out, he led me back to the milker. "Diego's orders, cunt."

"It's okay," I replied. "I can be fucked this way, too."

He laughed. "We know."

I smiled and took my position on the milker and he began attaching the tubes. Even as he was doing that, though, a man came up behind me and thrust his cock into my swampy cunt. I gasped and moaned. Another round of being fucked on the milker. The cycle would be repeated a few more times from milker to mattress to milker and back to the mattress.

It was well past midnight when it ended. I was lying on an old blanket in the back next to the milker which was tied down so it wouldn't slide around. I fell asleep soon after the van pulled out of the bar's parking lot.

Sometime in the long drive, I heard Master talking with the driver. "She's a hell of a fuck, boss," the driver said.

"Tell me honestly," Master said, "what do you think of her pregnant?"

The driver paused for a moment. Then, "It was a fucking turn-on."

"Was ... you said, was," Master inquired.

"Yeah ... well ... she's been pregnant a long time, boss. She has a great body when she isn't pregnant. You know ... more flexibility and energy fucking, too." He paused. "Her tits are huge with the milk and all, though."

"We keep milking her she'll continue producing milk. Thanks, I need to think about this."

* * * *

After birthing the triplets, Master was there watching the doctor as he tightened my cunt, again. "We've decided you've done enough for the Diablos, cunt."

Fear showed on my face. "What does that mean, Master? You don't want me, anymore?"

He laughed and I squirmed on the finger the doctor slipped inside me. "God, no," Master exclaimed. "You'll still be our fuck-cow but not pregnant, anymore. Everyone likes your milk and fucking you on the milker. Jose and I just felt we didn't want to risk ruining your body with more pregnancies."

Master and the doctor stood between my widely spread legs in the stirrups as the doctor tightened my cunt. Master's eyes were focused on my open cunt and I knew what he was thinking and it made me smile. He couldn't wait to fill my cunt, again. That thought sent a shiver of arousal through me only moments after giving birth to triplets. I couldn't wait for that, too. Master's fucks were always the best ones. But ... taking cock after cock in my holes while being milked was pretty good, too.

THE END.

12