Emma and Taylor's Trans Adventure

Story Info
Emma and Taylor entertain a transsexual.
5.6k words
4.31
9.6k
16
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
809 Followers

Note- It is not my wish to offend anybody here by writing this tall tale. I think Emma Watson and Taylor Swift have been noble and decent in their outspoken support of trans rights. This story does not force any view from myself on the subject, it's just a vehicle to have Emma get even more dick.

xxx

April, 2022.

Emma Watson had spoken of her support of trans rights for a long time now. Displeasing among others, author J.K. Rowling, who had made controversial comments on Twitter that have been criticized as transphobic.

Watson, who played Hermione Granger in all eight of the big-screen adaptations of the popular books by Rowling, had joined former costar Daniel Radcliffe and Fantastic Beasts star Eddie Redmayne in voicing solidarity with the transgender community.

"Trans people are who they say they are and deserve to live their lives without being constantly questioned or told they aren't who they say they are," Watson tweeted.

She had added in a subsequent tweet, "I want my trans followers to know that I and so many other people around the world see you, respect you and love you for who you are."

Watson also suggested fans donate to Mermaids, "one of the UK's leading LGBTQ+ charities," as well as Mama Cash, "the oldest international feminist fund" that supports "the pioneering and innovative activism of girls, women, trans and intersex people around the world."

Watson's tweets come after Rowling defended her stance that biological sex should be considered separate from gender in a lengthy essay in which she also said she was a victim of domestic violence and sexual assault. While Rowling positioned her argument from a pro-feminist perspective and not anti-trans, many within the trans community and others have called her stance a rejection of trans identity whether she intends it to be or not.

On the recent occasion of the BAFTAS awards ceremony in London, it appeared that Emma had rekindled her rivalry with Rowling over the same matter. Albeit unintentionally.

"I'm here for ALL the witches!" She had stated unequivocally.

x

Rumours about Taylor Swift's personal life have long been entangled with the sapphic themes of her music.

The queering of Taylor involved a combination of classic signposts: gossip, politics, and subtext.

Even as a Taylor Swift fan, you may have missed the mountains of internet lore devoted to the belief that Swift is bisexual. The primary fuel for this is the intense fandom conspiracy that Swift previously was in a relationship with her famous best friend, the supermodel Karlie Kloss. Kaylor, as the women were known as, had been friendly first on social media, then reportedly had become friends at the 2013 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, which was itself kind of a sapphic wet dream. Fans like to make much of Taylor behind the scenes that night, caught on camera gazing at Karlie in what looked like mesmerized awe.

x

During a speech for Pride Live's celebration of Stonewall Day, Swift called out the makers of the US census for only offering two gender options. "I got my census the other day and there were two choices for gender, there was male and female," she explained. "And that erasure was so upsetting to me, the erasure of transgender and non-binary people.

Swift had highlighted some progress for the LGBTQ+ community in recent times, as well as emphasising the work still to be done.

Having seen Emma on television at the award show in March, and having befriended the ebony transsexual female adult actress and model, Natassia Dreams, Taylor decided to marry the two together in a photoshoot to promote trans awareness. When she pitched the idea to Emma, the bubbly English actress readily agreed and hopped onto the next available flight to New York City.

Taylor not only had a number of record-breaking albums under her belt, but also owned US$80 million in real estate.

The young American born singer owned a collection of luxurious homes across the United States, including a New York City penthouse and a Rhode Island mansion.

While the attractive blonde did spend a good amount of time in London with boyfriend Joe Alwyn, the Blank Space singer liked to stay in her 40 grand apartment in New York City's Tribeca neighborhood.

The 100-year-old townhouse boasted a spa, a gym, antique French wide-plank oak floors and a planted terrace that included a Japanese paper glass wall.

The property had seven bedrooms and six bathrooms, including a three bedroom apartment next door that Taylor's security team stayed at.

Emma herself, had her own apartment in Manhattan, where she got to put her feet up for the two days before the shoot. On the day before the shoot, she and Taylor met for the first time since the pandemic had spread so rapidly across the globe.

x

The two well liked celebrities had really hit it off when they had first met and Emma thought Taylor was one of the nicest females she had ever had the good fortune to get to know.

They kept nothing from each other as their friendship grew. From mind blowing orgasms to their favourite sex toys, no subject was considered off limits for the long term friends.

They had online chats whenever they had the time, sharing every new aspect of their sex lives.

Now, they rallied together on order to try to help other women who struggled to reach sexual satisfaction, including those in the trans community.

"We're having the best sex of our lives right now." Declared Taylor. "Why not help others? Nobody should be ashamed or embarrassed when it comes to talking about sex."

Emma shared this view and thought the idea of a photoshoot with Natassia would draw attention to the rights of transgender people.

"Hi, Emma. Come in." Said the leggy blonde as she greeted a bright-eyed and bushy-tailed English celeb.

"Hi, Taylor. You have SUCH a nice apartment. It's so big."

"Come in. I could give you a tour if you want. I'm so excited! Wait until you meet Natassia. She is SO cool."

"Show me around. I missed you so much."

Taylor took Emma everywhere, all the while gushing about the ebony porn star.

"You know, Transsexual porn's been around quite a while, but it used to be pretty much underground. Now, it's gotten big. And she is one of the most popular stars."

"I never have seen any."

"You will. And, I have set a room aside for the shoot. I have Nick coming over to take the pictures. He shot some of photos for the Red album I redid. And this is my bedroom."

"Wow! What size bed is that! This room was meant for Belle!"

"It's two king size beds pushed together." answered Taylor as she clapped her palms together. "Joe likes his space. What can I say."

They sat on the bed and cosied up. Taylor looked amazing as usual. She was wearing skintight jeans with a pink top with no bra. Her breasts were firm and her nipples were hard and poking through.

"And how is Joe?"

"He's great. He has a jealous streak for sure. If another guy gets to close he positively bristles. But where other women are concerned. Eh! He hasn't a clue, bless him."

Emma nodded as Taylor took her hands and put them in her lap. She had the biggest eyes and the reddest of lips that she had applied scarlet gloss. She wore dark eye liner which looked immaculate.

They were both roughly the same height, around 5'5," and had slim figures, but Emma hade a smaller bust than Taylor, though no less delectable. And both had legs that never seemed to quit.

There had never been any doubt that Emma Watson had a huge crush on the award winning singer. The stunning blonde was beautiful, smart and very funny. After they had really gotten to know each other, the real friendship had been escalated by Taylor.

"Have you ever kissed a girl?" She had asked of Emma out of the blue back in 2015.

"No, never."

Side by side on a two seat sofa, their eyes remained locked on each others, as Taylor leaned in and put her lips on Emma's. Her lips were very soft and Emma had some difficulty on pulling out.

Taylor had opened her fresh mouth a little and had pushed her tongue inside of Emma's mouth. Their tongues danced in sync for ages, and Emma had found her heart was beating faster than before.

"There. That was nice. You know, we could play with each other's breasts, while we kiss. Would you want to try that?"

Emma demurred as her mind raced.

"Don't worry, it's not like we're lesbians. We're just experimenting. I'll count to three."

As Taylor mouthed the numbers from one on up, she took her tee shirt off and then helped Emma take hers off. Emma sighed as the smiling singer unclasped her bra and took it off, leaving the English rose topless.

"You have nice breasts, Emma. They're not too big or too small, and are very firm. I like your nipples too."

Taylor rolled the rosy tips in her fingers, and Emma purred to the exquisite touch.

The blonde thrust her chest out provocatively and Emma caressed and played with her tits also.

"Oh God. Your hands feel so good on my breasts."

"You're driving me really crazy too. I like feeling your breasts. You have the greatest body."

"So do you. You're a really pretty girl, Emma. Could I lick your pussy?"

"O...okay."

Taylor immediately went into action, lifting Emma's skirt and dragging her panties down. Her thighs were widened and Taylor studied Emma's mons with the fine pubes. She dove down and worked her tongue all over her moistened pussy lips. She began to lap away as if licking an ice cream cone. She would lick, then start sucking at the puffy labia, and then back to licking. Emma's legs felt like jelly as she squirmed in her seat.

"T...Taylor."

They moved in perfect coordination, as if this was something they'd done a thousand times.

She was avidly tongue fucking Emma's cunt. In and out, in and out, went she, painting her own chin with the sweet result.

Emma cupped her tits as her muff was dutifully slathered. To top it all, Taylor thrust two fingers inside of her, so that Emma groaned loudly as she was licked and finger fucked.

"Oh God, Taylor. I'm going to cum! Fuck!"

Emma squirted on Taylor's face. She couldn't believe it had all happened so fast.

"Oh God! That was fabulous."

"Emma, your pussy tastes so good. I could lick you all day."

Emma took up the baton, gazing longingly at Taylor's body. She smelled so good too, as she worked her hands up and down her silky soft skin.

"Oh God! You have such a delicate touch. I'm getting very excited with you touching me. Put your fingers in my pussy. Finger fuck me, babe."

Emma studied the girl as she slipped her fingers into her pussy. Her cunt was very warm inside. She wiggled her fingers in and out, and listened closely to the drawn out moans that came from the excited blonde.

"Now, lick me out. You can do it, sweetie."

Emma, filled with a slight hesitance, then got between Taylor's legs and then lowered her face into the V of her legs, staring into the blonde's eyes the whole while. She flattened her tongue. Using slow, broad strokes, she licked up and down and slowly sucked in her pussy lips. She rubbed over her hooded clitoris with her thumb as she pushed her tongue through her wet folds. Her pussy tasted really good. VERY good in fact. Sort of sweet and tangy at the same time.

"Oh. babe! That's it. Keep moving your tongue in and out like that. Oh, right there. Yeah!"

With her hands firmly holding Taylor's long legs out wide, Emma sped up the rate and kept pushing in and out of her delectable pussy. Taylor moaned and writhed uncontrollably.

"Put your fingers into my pussy. Come on, do it. That's it. I'm coming. Oh fuck! Fucking yes! Coming!"

Emma never thought twice and put her mouth right up on Taylor's cunt and drank her all up.

When she lifted her head from between her girlfriend's legs, Taylor could see that Emma's face glistened with pussy juice from the tip of her cute nose all the way to her chin.

Now that they had each climaxed, they had kissed passionately. Their hands all over each other's bodies.

x

After the previous evening with Taylor, Emma was buzzing with anticipation at the thought of doing the photo shoot.

When Nick ushered Natassia into the room, she owned it.

The black skinned model cum porn star was a stunning long haired beauty. Her black tresses were teased and left wild about her shoulders, giving her a raunchy look. She had a fantastic body too, kept toned and trim, yet nevertheless, feminine. She wore a white boob tube which not only showed off her massive boobs, but displayed her flat tummy. A very tight and tiny pair of shorts clung to her shapely hips and ass.

"Welcome all." Said Nick. "I got the cameras ready, so we can get started. No point wasting time, is there?"

Nick started off just taking random pictures to settle them all, and Natassia led the way, striking poses and making tactile gestures to the two celebrities.

Emma was gob smacked at how much the camera loved the fiery Transsexual woman. Highlighting her high cheekbones, sultry eyes, and pearly white teeth. She easily towered over Emma and Taylor who stood on either side of her.

At five nine, she was a powerhouse as she strutted her stuff and captivated everyone.

"These shots will look great," said Nick as he moved here and there, snapping away at his leisure.

As Emma looked on with awe and respect, Taylor too, was clearly falling head over heels in lust. Licking her red lips and almost undressing the model with her blue eyes.

When the mixed race Natassia pulled Emma close. She was momentarily taken aback and duly wrapped her arms around Natassia in kind. Everything faded into the background as Emma surrendered to the moment. The way their bodies bumped together had her head in a spin, and each firm touch from Natassia set her on fire. Was Natassia feeling the intense heat between them, too?

After the photographer was done, the models took the chance to have a chat, and then they all retreated to the main bedroom. Taylor vanished from sight and Emma found herself alone with Natassia.

Excusing herself, Emma took a shower in the en-suite bathroom and emerged in a white bath robe.

"Good shoot." Said Natassia who sauntered toward her, in just bra and panties.

"May I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

The tall woman enticingly cupped her cheek, asking if she could have a kiss.

"Really?"

"Yeah, honey. I worship you from afar. SO responsible and encouraging. You're an icon for all of us. And, you're super hot."

To emphasise the compliment, Natassia gripped Emma's behind and leaned in close.

Emma had no idea what to expect, or how to react. She gazed up at her, hoping for some direction. Sensing her uneasiness, Natassia continued to kiss and nibble on Emma's mouth and caress her cheek with her delicate fingers.

Soon, Emma happily parted her lips in invitation, not needing to be asked twice.

They were enraptured by each other as they embraced and took their sweet time pleasuring each other with their mouths.

The kissing was absolutely electric, and Emma closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment for what it was.

"I want to ask you another question." Whispered the ebony skinned one in between butterfly kisses.

"Mmm? What is it?"

Answered Emma as her robe was opened and eager hands made quick work of pawing at her perky tits.

"May I touch your pussy?"

Natassia worked her right hand to Emma's muff without waiting for permission, and split her wet folds out with her middle digit. Emma inhaled through an open mouth and went on tiptoe as she was vigorously frigged.

"Oh my gosh!"

"You're cute, you know that? And your pussy is so tight."

"Oh, umm!"

Emma dug her nails the others upper arms as she rocked to and fro, her sex becoming more and more saturated by the second.

"I love English women. So refined. And I just love your accent."

Natassia used her thumb to brush across Emma's clit as she finger fucked her until she blushed bright red.

"Emma. May I fuck you?"

"Are you sure? Emma asked, her voice husky with emotion.

They broke apart and Natassia removed her bra to reveal those football sized tits.

"Um?"

Emma was fixated on her panties though which were the next thing to come off.

Slowly, very slowly, the underwear came down, and Emma noted a small triangle of black pubic hair above her organ. The cock sprang out and momentarily surprised Emma who gasped at the sight of the woman's full erection. Emma was slightly conflicted and confused. This beautiful woman who she and Taylor had been lusting after all day, did possess a very hard dick!

"Like what you see?" Asked Natassia as she gripped her boner at the root and held it up proudly.

Emma found herself literally drooling at the thought of wrapping her lips around the impressive bulbous head.

Shedding her robe and standing before the other in her birthday suit, the usually demure English rose went down on her haunches and came face level with Natassia's gloriously stiff cock. She touched the black shaft and turned it this way and that, taking in the big blue vein that pulsed under her nervous fingering.

"Why don't you suck on it a while?"

Emma looked up at the smiling Transsexual and nodded.

Taking in a deep breath, Emma slid her mouth over the bulging head of the twitching cock, savouring the salty-sweet taste. Her quivering lips stretched wide as they sucked in the smooth head, and Natassia groaned, giving an instinctive thrust, that pushed her shaft further into Emma's dribbling mouth. Slowly, after a minute of cock sucking, Emma pulled her head away, and the stiff dick slipped from her mouth, dripping wet and shiny with thick saliva.

"So far, so good."

Pleased with hersef, Emma tilted her head back down and licked down the entire length with her tongue. Then she engulfed it once more and began gliding rhythmically up and down at her own pace.

"Yes," whispered the TS. "Oh, God, yes. Don't stop. Please don't stop."

Emma had no intention of stopping and began to lunge faster, eager to push this female to the limit.

"Nice work, honey. I'm as hard as steel. Turn around."

Emma obliged, gripping the porcelain sink and looking at herself in the reflection of the gold edged mirror.

She whimpered and bit on her lower lip as the shemale's cock rubbed against her wetness. Her eyes narrowed when the head of the cock met the entrance of her cunt.

Two hands pushed on her butt, as Natassia sank into her hot, wet pussy.

"Oh my god," Emma exclaimed in a high, squeaky voice as she was filled.

Though she was indeed delightfully tight, she was so wet in anticipation that the T-Girl was able to bury the full length of her cock inside her in one thrust.

"Give her what she needs!"

Both turned to see a very naked, and very turned on, Taylor Swift watching intently.

Natassia nodded with a cheeky grin, and pulled back. Only to thrust in again, drawing a yelp from Emma, who was shoved forwards so hard that the tops of her thighs met the sink.

"Taylor. She feels so good inside me."

"I know," Taylor said, giggling mischievously.

From behind, the Transsexual moved a hand to Emma's clit and began to fan over the hard button.

"Fuck her, baby. Make her come hard," the blonde told her.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Emma cried out in response.

Natassia took it slow, reveling in the feeling of Emma Watson enveloping her dick.

Now, nicely oiled, the tall dick-girl picked up the pace, which caused Emma to yelp and grip the hand basin. Her backside rippled from being banged into repeatedly.

"Holy shit!"

Emma looked down between her legs to see Taylor beneath her. She brushed her palm across the slick cock that glided in and out of her best friend.

Her eyes went wide and she gasped as the blonde took over rubbing her clit. Maintaining a balance proved more and more difficult as Taylor's fingers circled over Emma's aching clit. The English actress moaned in abject pleasure and in addition, trembled from the hard thrusts that speared her pussy. Her tits now bounced and the lewd clap of banging bodies made her even more turned on.

123z
123z
809 Followers
12