Emma and Taylor's Trans Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" Emma screamed from the surge of stimulation. "Yes, yes, yes!"

"Come for us, Emma." Said Taylor as she looked up into her friend's flushed face.

The two locked eyes and Emma squealed, "Oh! Oh! Oh my god!"

Natassia grit her teeth and pounded her pussy and grunted with the effort.

"Ah!"

The dark skinned shemale held her throbbing dick firmly inside Emma's climaxing pussy, causing her to dip her head and unleash a ragged scream.

Taylor stood up and kissed Natassia who pulled back, leaving Emma hunched over the sink, teetering on the slippery tiles with eyes still closed from the electric jolts of her orgasm throughout her body.

"Come to mama, blondie!"

Taylor smiled and slipped her mouth over and down the dark hued cock, greased by Emma's pussy juices. The American artiste allowed the long, hard cock to slide into the depths of her throat.

Emma looked up as Taylor throat-fucked the T-Girl, and moved closer to the rabid females.

Taylor saw her, grasped Emma's hand and pulled her toward her. The two women kissed with desperate passion, their bared breasts mashed against each other as their tongues wrangled. As the two women ground their bodies against each other, Natassia put one of her hands over Emma's back, while the fingers of the other entwined in the willowy blonde's fine tresses.

"I've wanted to do this for so long," Taylor said before moving in for another kiss.

"Me too."

That was the moment when the Transsexual porn star produced the thick dildo and a bottle of lube.

Taylor looked at Emma with a wicked intent as she picked up the black strap-on harness and attached the straps around her waist and upper thighs. She smiled while she attached the six and a half inch fake cock to the designated slot in the middle.

"Taylor, what gives." Wondered Emma with an arched brow.

Natassia put her index finger to her mouth and pressed her still erect cock against Emma's soft lips, who opened her mouth and allowed the cock to slip in. The black shemale entwined her fingers in Emma's light brown hair and roughly thrust the cock into her mouth.

"Spread your ass so I can get in that tranny pussy," Taylor told her, and Natty reached behind and spread her meaty cheeks apart to welcome lubricated false cock.

Taylor stepped up and pushed her slender hips forward as she pushed the dildo inside Natassia's well lubed asshole. The Transsexual moaned loudly when she felt the cock penetrate her.

As she was speared, she pushed back and felt her asshole being stretched open as the dildo entered her in a slow but continuous thrust.

"All the way, honey."

Taylor ground in with firm pelvic thrusts as she began to fuck the cock in and out with no mercy.

As Emma sucked audibly on the dick-girl, Taylor pushed the dildo deep in her tight poop chute, burying the dildo to the base in her rectum.

Her huge chest heaved as she was fucked in a standing doggy position.

"Fuck me! Fuck me with that big cock! Put it all in! Fuck me hard, bitch!"

Taylor humped into her and bottomed out. Natassia's anus clenched and milked the sex toy happily. She panted rapidly and shook as Taylor went in up to the hilt on each stroke.

Over her shoulder, Taylor watched Emma giving good head to the shemale, whose magnificent enhanced jugs jiggled with each thrust up her ass.

Emma drooled profusely as the ebony slut guided her head as she rhythmically mouth-fucked the petite woman.

"Fuck! I think I need some dick, ladies." Said the blonde stunner as she removed the dildo out of Natassia's gaping asshole.

She removed the strap-on and they all moved to the adjoining bedroom where she had Natassia lie down on her back on the edge of the bed.

Taylor rubbed her pussy and straddled the upstanding black cock.

Emma was thrilled to see the dick vanish inside Taylor's sweet cunt as the blonde sank all the way down with relish.

"You know what to do, Emma."

Indeed she did as the accomplished actress put the harness on and lubed up the impressive fake dick.

As Taylor began to fuck the TS cowgirl, rotating her hips for full penetration, Emma opened her up with two lubricated fingers and parted her puckered star so that she could insert the strap-on in at just the right angle.

She entered slowly and kept asking Taylor, "does this feel good?"

All the blonde could do was grunt and moan as the six inch plus dildo pressed right into her anus and past her sphincter.

"Fuck me good, the pair of you."

Emma blew out her cheeks and leaned in, her hands resting on Taylor's divine butt. Both she and the TS moved inside the quivering blonde, sandwiched as she was between them, and with both nether holes truly stuffed. Emma was no expert with the strap-on, but she pushed in and pulled out hard, but slowly. Her eyes fell upon Taylor's ass and pussy and was amazed at the sight.

The tiny space between her cunt and anus was so minute that her the dildo and girl-cock almost touched.

"Oh yes," she whispered. "That feels good."

Natty gripped Taylor around her waist, helping her as she bobbed up and down. Then she began to thrust her hips up to meet the blonde's downward movements.

"Oh, yes!" she moaned. "Yes, do that!"

Emma found a balance and thrust up into her friend faster and more powerfully. Taylor's mouth gaped open once more.

Both cocks started to pound into her, and a squishing sound made for an even more sordid deal.

Taylor fell onto the tranny as the intruding dicks drove her closer to climax. Her orgasm hit hard, and she let out a loud moan as she came.

"Fuck, I'm coming!"

Emma withdrew the sticky dildo, with Natassia keeping her dick buried in Taylor's pussy. They both stayed connected for the longest time before Natty finally pulled her dick out, her cum dribbling from the purple head, evidence that she had ejaculated inside the blonde.

Another little spurt of semen shot out from the pulsing dick onto Natty's flat stomach.

"Oh, fuck," she said, in a faltering voice. "I just came so hard."

Taylor's body was limp and trembling. Her skin was coated with sweat.

Emma brought her exhausted body round to the side of hers, and wrapped her arms around her and held her tight.

x

As the morning sun filtered through the blinds over the big window the day after, Emma felt the sheets rustle and a warm body join her in the bed.

"Mmmm, that you, Taylor?"

"Uh, huh. Move over a bit, sweets."

Taylor eased her arm around Emma's waist and began caressing

her silky, smooth thighs. Her nipples became hardened and erect, encouraging the blonde to slip her hand to Emma's softly heaving breasts.

Emma could smell the Escada Moon Sparkle scent Taylor adored and purred as roving hands caressed her nakedness.

"Like that?"

Four hands moved here and there as they eagerly explored Emma's subtle curves.

Wait! Wait! Wait! Rewind, go back, go back. FOUR hands? Emma rolled onto her right side with half lidded eyes to focus on Joe Alwyn grinning in her face. Stark bollock naked as was she and Taylor.

"Oh, yeah. I told Joe all about our session and he wanted to make his acquaintance. Is that alright?"

Emma's eyeline was drawn to Joe's rampant erection that bobbed up and down like an excited puppy tail.

"Um?"

"Go on, Em. True Brits and all that. How's London?"

Joe's voice became somewhat muted as he dove between Emma's legs and licked her on the insides of her upper thighs. She turned to Taylor who brushed her hair from her face and leaned in for a kiss.

"Holy shit!" Gasped Emma as Joe's tongue plunged into the sodden depths of her pussy.

She began to cry out in pleasure, as he stuck his tongue up her cunt as far as was physically possible.

"Good, isn't he?"

"Mm, hmm!"

Taylor felt Emma squirm in her arms as Joe began to stab her sweet spot with the tip of his tongue. Emma's hips bucked and lifted up as Joe slipped his hands under her rump and grasped her ass cheeks in order to hold on.

"Ohhh, shit..." whimpered Emma as Joe ate her out.

"Nice pussy. Nice and wet, that is."

The thirty year old English actor positioned himself between the woman's open thighs, and his rock hard cock lurched upward and lined up perfectly with her juice-brimmed slit. Before he could thrust inside of her, Taylor intervened and gave her boyfriend a loving jerk or two. Then she grasped his thick shaft and slowly guided him forward.

"Brace yourself, Emma," smiled Tayor. "This is gonna be out of this world."

Emma bit her lip and clutched fistfuls of sheeting.

Joe's weight was now upon her as she felt his huge cock press against her opening. The bloated tip of his erection pushed into her, quickly followed by half of his length, which he coated with her copious moisture. Emma moaned as Joe cradled her in his arms.

After a few measured thrusts, Joe shunted in and out, carefully at first to allow her to accommodate his size. But consumed by the urgent need to fuck THE Emma Watson, his stroking became more rapid.

"Am I blessed or what?" He boasted. "Emma fucking Watson, AND Taylor fucking Swift. At the same time!"

With that, he pulled back and pinned the lusty blonde singer on her back and sank his tool deep inside her.

Full of bravado and masculine pride, Joe assumed a more dominant position, knelt up, and lifted Taylor's bottom off the bed. With only her upper back and shoulders touching the mattress, she was able to feel evert bump and contour of his cock as it throbbed inside of her.

Emma rubbed her wet slit beside them and watched him angle his hips to exert more pressure on her snatch. His tightened butt cheeks became a blur as he rammed back and forth.

"Nice."

Without missing a beat, Joe withdrew, shifted to his left and sank his stiff tool into Emma again. Instead of the unassuming and stylish actress known to millions, Emma became a lust-crazed witch, hungry for cock and desperate for a fucking.

"Fuck me like a whore!" She screamed.

Joe lifted her legs out wide and rogered her for a good three minutes straight.

He leaned back and panted, and Taylor sucked on his pulsating knob with glee.

He must have said something because Taylor put one foot on the bed and made a bridge out of her leg by planting her other foot over Emma. Emma slid her legs under, and then the blonde got on all fours above her. Now in a sixty-nine with each other, Joe climbed on the bed and mounted Taylor from behind. He began to pump his hips as Emma licked his lover from below.

"Fucking hell!"

Joe bristled as Emma let her errant tongue roam between his balls and Taylor's muff. He could actually feel his balls brushing Emma's nose, and the occasional swipe of her tongue as she licked her girlfriend and his shunting dick.

Taylor loved every inch of his gorgeous cock. She was absolutely soaked, and his erection was coated in a thick sheath of her juices.

Emma suddenly put her hands on the back of his legs and he pulled out so as to fuck the English girl orally. Emma gulped as she took him down her upturned throat, gulping hard as she did so.

"You two!"

A deep groan escaped Taylor's lips as his cock filled her once more.

Joe was rampant, thrusting at a quick, measured pace.

Sharp smacks of flesh on flesh sounded as their bodies collided, mingling with loud cries from Taylor.

"Now fill me up, baby. Cum in me."

Joe snorted before he did exactly that. He roared as his cum surged up and erupted into Taylor.

His hips bucked erratically as he slammed his cock into her depths as spurt after spurt of his goo filled her pussy.

Still under them both, Emma was in the perfect position for her tongue to slide over his balls and the full length of his cock as he pulled free. He was simply stunned to see Emma Watson flick Taylor's pussy as a stream of his cum dribbled from the blonde. One final glob of cum dripped on her lower lip which she managed to slurp up.

"Fuck," he groaned as he closed his eyes and rested on his back.

The girls both giggled.

Joe could hear them whispering, and he opened his eyes to see Taylor fitting the strap-on harness about her waist. The big dildo thrust out at him ominously. As they approached him with lecherous looks in their eyes he put both hands up.

"Girls, girls. Behave yourselves. Please?"

END

12