All Comments on 'Emma and the Professor'

by ljwp05

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please continue

I'd like to find out what happens next...

tickletickletickletickleover 17 years ago
pretty good

i'd probably change the ending, though. it started out nicely but in ended with a bit cheesy question.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
agree about the comment on the ending

Great story, great attention to detail and buildup of plot. But... the ending was a bit *wince*

Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 17 years ago
Your story

Has been mentioned in the New Story Reviews thread on the Lit forum (Author's Hangout).

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading! But......

I seem to recall that the Professor is the one that visited her at her place, so it is rather obvious that he was possibly trying to get his dick wet from her pussy juice. So why did he suggest that they had to stop when he was obviously turning her on. Something here seems a little fucked up? If I am going to go after a piece of pussy and go and see that pussy to possibly fuck it, that is the last thing I would suggest to that pussy!

gdavisgdavisover 17 years ago
Great set up

I really enjoyed this story. Realistic without needing a prolonged build up. As has been already mentioned the last line doesn't work, but everything else certainly does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
darling emma

i have only known one woman in my life named emma. she was quite attractive, but the exuberance and intelligence she embodie made me fal for the younger, but not extremely so woman. totally by surprise she baked a cake for my birthday and i made a stupid, wiseass comment that angered her. she left soon after, ot because of that, but i never had the chance to ingratiate my self again. no woman has ever excited me as much and i have hard far more than me socalled share. i can only imagine what a wonderful lover she must be. i wish i could have fucked her, everyday, for the rest of my life. i am sure i would have never become bored with her. i hope you are happy, wonderful emma.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love It!

Best I've read so far! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Needs pruning

Good story but lead-in is way too long. Check our my Emma story. readers want to get to the point much sooner..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous