Emma Awakened Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to fuck now, sweetie." she said. I noted that she always referred to me as "sweetie" or "honey" but never as "baby". That word was reserved for Tyrese and, I now noticed, the black man is this video.

"Wait a second. Do you still have that strap-on you bought?" she asked coyly. I just used it last week, wifey dear, of course I do.

"Of course I do. Never got around to throwing it away. Wasn't sure how to dispose of it discreetly." I said.

"What do you say we recreate this video?"

I went upstairs and got it right away. I came downstairs with it and the bottle of lube, just in case. I took off my clothes and got into the harness for it. My cock, which was semi-hard at this point, squeezed into the hollow base of the strap-on. It was a snug fit like i remembered from last week, but as long as I wasn't fully hard, it was manageable. And there I was, pasty white man from Nebraska with a big, foot-long black cock sticking out in front of him. Emma's eyes were locked onto the strap-on.

"Honey, you're going to fuck me with that." It wasn't a question. It was almost a command. She took off her robe and leaned back on the couch and scooted her ass to the edge of the seat and spread her legs up and open. I stood above her admiring the view. My wife was still beautiful, though she was softer and rounder than when we got married. She was not sexy like other women who try and work at being sexy are sexy, but I knew every bit of her body and that created its own desire. But this would be the first time she would take a huge cock in a completely unaltered state - at least, as far as I knew - and while I knew how she handled it last weekend, I didn't know how she'd handle it now fully sober. I looked down on her ready body with her pussy open and eager for violating with this big, black cock. I saw her mouth hang open like she needed something in it and i saw her hands pinching her nipples and kneading her big, soft tits. When Emma was in full sex mode she was single-minded in her drive to be fucked.

I grabbed the cock and lowered it down, but instead of going straight for her waiting cunt, I said to Emma, "Put it in your mouth and suck it."

Emma grabbed the cock in both hands (there was still room to spare) and put it in her mouth like she was sucking a real cock. And she kept putting it in until she gagged on it. She was trying to deep throat this monster! Instead she slobbered all over it getting it wet with her spit. She pulled it out and said, "Do you like when I suck you off like that, baby?"

BABY! She said baby! But what I wasn't sure of was whether she was talking to me or straight to the big, black cock. So I assumed she was talking to me and said, "Oh, yeah, Emma. I love when you suck my cock. It's so good seeing it fuck your mouth." She looked up then and gave me a little smile and said, "Put it in my pussy. I want it in my pussy so bad, hunny!"

So, I took it and aimed for her waiting pussy. I pushed it in like I did last week and held the head there for a minute.

"Uuuuuuuunnnnnnnggggggghhhhhhhhh........." came the moan from Emma. "OH..... MY..... GOD..... OH FUCK! It's so thick! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! I LOVE IT, BABY! I LOVE YOUR BIG BLACK COCK IN MY LITTLE WHITE PUSSY!" At that, I pushed it in deep.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK ME! IT'S SO DEEP! OH MY GOD! OH FUCK! OH YES! YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!! SOOO BIIIIIIGGGGGG......" And then I really started to pump her hard just like that black bull in the video. He didn't give it to her gently. He went for it right away, so that's what I did.

"I love it! I love it so much! Unnnnnnnnnggggghhhhhhhhh!" There she went. Orgasm #1. She threw her head back and gritted her teeth and arched her back up and tried to impale herself onto Tyrese's cock even though she was under me. "Give me more! I want it all! Please fuck me with all of your cock! So big! So big! I love it! I love it so much!" So I gave her the rest of it, and I was pretty aggressive about it. I could really hear her cunt getting sloppy the more I was pumping her. It was a sticky, slushy sound every time I pulled the cock nearly out of her and slammed it back in. But she only seemed to enjoy it and wanted more. I felt her legs wrap around my back to push me back into her cunt. The entire thing was in her pussy again. I could not fathom where it all went, but my thighs and belly were slapping against hers and there was no gap between her pussy and me every time I slammed back into her.

"Oh, it's so deep. I feel it so deep inside me....." She sighed.

"Show me how far you can feel it inside you." I said thrusting it completely inside her willing pussy. She put her hand up by her belly button and said, "I can feel it here. It's so deep....."

After her orgasm finished, I pulled out to inspect things. Sure enough, she had creamed all over the cock and there was this foamy, frothy cream all over her pussy, the strap on and running down her ass. She had just cum which normally meant she was finished with sex, but things were different this time. She grabbed the cock and put it in her mouth, cream and all. Like last weekend, she didn't seem to care that she was eating her own pussy juice which was so fucking hot to me, that I was ready for our next position.

"I don't know if I can hold you up, dear, so we might have to skip having you bounce on this cock."

"I don't care, let's just do the next position. I just need you to keep fucking me with that beautiful cock!"

"You NEED me to?" I asked.

"Yes. I NEED that cock. I NEED to feel it filling me. Please don't keep it from me! Please fuck me. Fuck me more. Fuck me all night. Please."

We switch places and she backs down on the cock and the leans back against my body. I start to thrust up and pump her pussy from behind. This position lets me go as fast as I want to, so I start really trying to hammer her sweet pussy with it.

"Is it deep, sweetheart?"

"...yes..."

"...yes..."

"...yes..."

"...so deep..."

"...yes..."

"...yes..."

"...so deep..."

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Uh! Ungh! Ah! Ah! Ah!" her little screams escape her lips at the exact tempo I'm hammering her little pussy with my new tool. I'm getting seriously winded, but I keep going because the pitch on her moans starts going up, so I think she's starting to cum again. i really start to tug on her nipples and twist them hard as I'm drilling her pussy good.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ai! Ai! Ungh! Uh! You're fucking me so good! Oh I love it! Oh I love it! Give it to me! Aaaaaahhhhhaaaaaiiiiiii!!!!!" There goes orgasm #2. I wonder how many she can have? I can go all night like this, as long as I have enough aerobic energy. She slumps over onto the couch still gasping for air as she comes down from her orgasm.

"How was that, sweetheart?" I ask.

All she can muster is a faint, "So good. So good...." while she gasps for air.

"What say we finish this up in bed?" I say, wondering if she's already finished or she's game for more. I get my answer when she sits up and attacks me kissing me hard on the mouth with hers and having her tongue dig deep into my mouth twirling around mine. We go upstairs to the bedroom. As I walk up the stairs behind my wife, I can still see cream on her ass and legs and her pubic hair is all matted and sticky with her cum. She's walking with an undeniable sway in her hips. She has cum twice now and she doesn't show signs of letting up. Whatever block she had before, she seems to be coming out of it now. I'm still not sure what it was, but whatever it was it caused her to repress her sexual urges.

When we got to the bedroom, she climbed up on the bed and stopped there on her hands and knees angling her ass up in the air. I knew I didn't need to ask what was next. So I climbed up behind her and aimed "Tyrese's cock" for her pussy lips, but before I pushed it in, I thought differently and stopped.

"Oh, yeah, sweetie, you remember how much I love that. Oh, so good. Sooooo goood. That's so naughty, hunny, you dirty boy." I took the time to prep her by sticking my face into her pussy and eat her from behind. For some reason she always felt that was the "dirtiest" way to eat out a pussy. I guess I can kinda see why as this position puts her ass hole at eye level and my nose buried into her pussy as I was tonguing her clit, but it was all just pussy to me.

After a couple minutes of that, she was good and ready for more cock. I straightened back up and popped it in.

"Uuuuuuuunnnnnnnggggggghhhhhhhhh........." came the moan from Emma again. "OH..... MY..... GOD..... I never get tired of that. The first entry is always so fucking good. OH FUCK! So big! So good! Fuck me, baby. Huuuuh, huuuuh, huuuh, give it to me! Yes!" Because I was fucking her from behind, I could pull almost entire out before slamming it back into her. Her tits were swaying underneath her as she was leaning back into me and I was driving the dildo into her. Even though this resulted in a slower overall tempo of fucking, since she was taking about 10 inches on every thrust her pussy was experiencing the full deep penetration every time. This quickly resulted in....

"Ohhhhhh! *SCREAM* Ohhhhh! *SCREAM* YES! YEEESSS! *SCREAM* "SHIT!" and there goes orgasm #3! I stopped mid-orgasm with the cock fully buried in her pussy, and she was shuddering and huffing and puffing coping with every muscle in her body clenching at the same time. Her arms collapsed and her legs straightened out so that she could lie flat on the bed, but because I had 11 inches of cock to work with, that didn't mean I disconnected from her pussy. My body slumped down on top of hers, and I start to fuck her with her lying flat on her tummy. This was NEVER a position that I could do without my prosthetic cock, but I had envied watching the guys who could do such a thing in porn videos.

"Ohhhhhh! It feels so big! I can't spread my legs because you're holding them closed! Ah! Ah! I don't know if I can take it! Ah! OHHHH! AHHHH! So BIG! SO THICK! IS MY PUSSY TIGHT FOR YOU, BABY? DO YOU LIKE HOW IT MILKS YOUR BEAUTIFUL COCK, BABY?" I could feel her trying to spread her legs apart, but because my own legs were straddling her ass and thighs, they were holding her closed like a vice. I couldn't see the cock penetrating her from this position, but there was definitely more resistance on every thrust.

"Ohhhhhh! *SCREAM* Uuuuuuunnnnnngggggghhhhhhh! *SCREAM* YES! OH YEEESSS! *SCREAM* "FUCK ME! Fuuuuuuuuuuccck mmmeeeeeeee!!!!!!" and there goes orgasm #4! The past couple of years, it would iterally take me half a year to give her 4 orgasms. We've been doing this for under an hour tonight, and she's already at 4.

"Okay.... *pant* *pant* Baby, I need to rest a minute. *pant* *pant* I'm not used to all this." she said with her face turned to the side. I was pretty winded, too, so I obliged and pulled out.

"UUuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnggggggghhhhhhhhhh..................." was the gutteral sound she made as Tyrese's cock popped out of her. I lay down beside her and looked at her. Her eyes were closed and she was drooling while she was panting. A thick stream of drool was making a wet puddle on the duvet cover. She clearly didn't seem to care.

I had to admit, she is taking this cock like a champ. I'm surprised at just how comfortable she's been having this monster cock buried in her. So I told her as much.

"Honey, I have to say, you've really taken to this big strap-on really well! I'm really impressed that you changed your mind and got super into it. We haven't even done half these positions, but you're doing them great!" I said enthusiastically.

She panted a few more times then finally opened her eyes. She so thoroughly cummed so hard that she even had tears in her eyes! At least she wiped off the drool.

"Honey," she said. And then I could see the tears start to fall down her face. "I have something I need to tell you."

12