Emma Awakened Pt. 10

Story Info
Emma deals with the first week in months without her lovers.
4.8k words
4.65
6k
14
4

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma woke the next morning before her husband and went downstairs to make herself some coffee. She was feeling fidgety and slightly irritable when she realized that this would be the first weekend in months that she would not have fucked Ty. They had not arranged getting together at all this weekend, and she looked at her phone and saw no messages. Ty was not in the habit of texting her, but they had exchanged numbers in case there was a reason to message each other. She felt like wanting to have his cock inside her was maybe a good enough reason, but she did not send him a text even though she sorely wanted to.

What Emma didn't know was that the waitress from the diner had come to Ty's apartment the previous night - she even brought him a slice of cake - and was still there this morning, so Ty had been having his fill of pussy that weekend without her. Ty had fucked her for much of the night, and the two were sleeping it off as Emma was making coffee for herself. The ginger waitress, Kristen, brought both a youthful energy and a level of swagger to the booty call, but also a naive underestimation of just how big Ty's cock was and how much stamina, strength, and skill he brought to fucking. She had blossomed early, and her body made her the object of attention from many men in her life. Almost 30, her 5'9" body was blessed with a 36F rack and hips that flared out nicely from her thin waist. Ty liked what he saw when all of her clothes came off, and he also liked the prospect of giving the girl an attitude adjustment. She was a little cocky about fucking him. He was going to enjoy hearing her say that he owned her pussy.

For much of the first hour the girl was overwhelmed by what she was experiencing, which Ty would later enjoy watching on video. Ty especially loved watching Kristen's face as he pushed the head of his cock into her willing pussy, her legs spread wide for him. Her eyes widened into huge, white saucers and he saw her pupils dilate and lose focus while her hands pushed back against his chest as the shock and pain of his penetration was clear in her reaction. Her breaths came in increasingly sharp, rapid gulps of air as she struggled to accommodate his cock going ever deeper with each push into her body. When he eventually filled her up to his balls, she let out a soft cry, "What....... The........ Fuuuuuck.......????!!!!"

And as she uttered the last word, Ty began to fuck her in earnest withdrawing his cock almost completely and thrusting it back into her. In less than a minute, Ty's cock was not just glistening with her natural lubricant, it began to be coated with her white cream, collecting at the base of his cock and around her distended labia and perineum. Ty could feel her hips begin to thrust upwards and took satisfaction from her hands leaving his chest and hooking under her calves to hold her legs up and open for him. Kristen, who enjoyed sex and had many lovers in her past as well as friends with benefits currently, had never been fucked like Ty fucked her, and he gave her orgasm after orgasm over the span of 4 hours that night. Kristen had never fucked anyone like she and Ty had fucked. She lost track of the number of positions they used since Ty's length and girth allowed them to try many different ones lesser men could not attempt. And Ty had made her work harder than she'd ever worked, nearly wearing her out from the exertions of feeling the sweet friction of his cock against her pussy. Before the fucking had concluded, they were both covered not just in sexual fluids but also in sweat.

As Emma was waiting for her coffee to brew, she began to squeeze her thighs together. She was really missing her time with Ty, and she couldn't get it out of her head. That, in turn, was beginning to effect her body. She could feel herself getting wet, and squeezing her thighs together felt good. But the more she thought about Ty's cock in her mouth and her pussy, she started to lean up against the edge of the bull nose of her kitchen counter, enjoying the pressure against her waist.

"God, I'm getting hornier...." She said to herself. "The only sex I'm going to get today is from Al, and I don't know if even THAT is going to happen," she muttered irritably remembering back to the disappointing night she just had with her husband. "Should I go get Al's strap-on dildo?" She wondered aloud. Emma was only wearing her robe, having slept in the nude. So she reached down and started to rub her pussy.

"Mmmmmm, that feels good....," she sighed as she started to circle her clit with her fingers, already slick with her slippery wetness.

Over in Ty's apartment, Ty woke from his sleep and looked over at the naked woman sleeping next to him. Kristen was sleeping on her side facing away from him, so after sliding the cover down, Ty got a nice view of her lovely curves and ass. Since Ty had morning wood, he spit on his hand to lubricate the head of his cock rehydrating the cum on it. He then moved closer to the girl and gently pushed his cock between her thighs lifting her right leg slightly, feeling for her opening. When he found it, he pushed his cock in which resulted in waking Kristen up.

"Huh? Ooohhh.....mmmmmmmm....," she moaned groggily. "Ungh...... Ungh..... How.... Oh god..... How... are you..... Ungh, ungh.... Able to keep fucking me......?" She managed to finally say.

"You want me to stop?" Asked Ty who stopped thrusting his hips into her.

"No...... Don't stop..... God, it feels so good..... I'm just so exhausted....huh...huh... And it seemed like you came so much last night....Aren't you tired...? Oh, fuck me......," she implored.

Ty reached around her and started twirling the nipple on one of her full, round breasts between his thumb and finger.

"Ohhhhhhhh....." Sighed Kristen as her nipple stiffened and puffed up to its fullest, looking like a big round cherry on top of a creamy mound of ice cream.

Ty then raised his hand and wrapped it around her throat as he began to thrust his hips into her more forcefully.

"Yesssss......," hissed Kristen turning her head, opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out trying to kiss Ty. "Choke me...... Fuck me...... Use my body..... I love your amazing cock........," moaned the red-headed beauty, lifting her right leg up to let him into her pussy deeper. "I never knew.... Oh, what the fuck, I'm already cumming?! Ohhhhhhh.........," moaned Kristen as Ty thrust his cock deep into her womb. "Fucking you is amazing! You own my pussy, daddy....."

"Ty..... My pussy feels so empty without you inside me.....I need your cock, Ty," moaned Emma as she was thrusting two fingers into herself. Emma was now leaning on her kitchen island bent over. Her forehead was on her left arm on top of the counter. Her robe was now hanging open which freed her breasts to hang freely swinging down under her. Emma had reached around and entered her pussy from behind with her right hand, her middle and ring fingers plunging in and out of her pussy easily, covered in her slick juices. Her thumb was pressing up against her anus which made her feel even better than just pleasuring her pussy. She was working up the pressure to penetrate her ass with her thumb. She was also now standing on her toes and arching her ass upward to get her fingers to plunge deeper. "Oh, Ty..... I love your cock....... You turned me....You turned me into.... Ohhhhh.... God, I need you to fuck me....."

Emma had worked her pussy up to be so wet that she was starting to drip pussy juice onto the kitchen floor. Her fluids were also running down her legs, and she had coated her hand with them, including her thumb. And so, she double penetrated herself, pushing her thumb into her ass as she was still fucking her pussy with 2 fingers.

"Unnnnnnngghhhhhhh......" Moaned Emma as she came on her fingers and thumb. Her pussy squirted past her hand creating a puddle on the kitchen floor and causing her knees to buckle as her body shook and spasmed in her kitchen. And her sphincter clenched around her thumb following the rhythm of her orgasm as she continued to saw it in and out of her ass.

"Unnnnnnngghhhhhhh......" Moaned Kristen as she felt the warmth of Ty's semen shoot up into her willing pussy for the fifth time in the last 12 hours a few miles away from Emma, who was cumming in her kitchen at the same time. "Give me your babies, Ty....." She said as she felt his cock swell as he shot his seed inside her grunting with each spurt from his cock.

When Emma stopped shaking from her orgasm, she noticed the puddle of cum on the floor and went to grab some paper towels to wipe up her legs and the floor. Her robe was still hanging open as she was finishing cleaning and washing her hands when Al came into the kitchen.

"Uh, honey, your robe is open," he said pointing out the obvious, but also enjoying the very sexy sight of his near-naked wife standing in the kitchen. Her left breast was fully exposed, but her right breast was covered just barely hiding her nipple. Her smoothly shaved pussy was was bare just beneath the small amount of flab on her tummy. He noticed her upper chest was flushed red, which mainly happened when she was sexually aroused. He also saw that her exposed nipple was hard and standing straight out and the outline of the covered nipple was easily seen poking through the fabric of her robe. His wife seemed ready to fuck, and it wasn't even 9am! Al also thought he smelled the faint musky scent of her pussy in the air even through the smell of the coffee, and he knew she had just finished masturbating. Al looked at his wife and saw the hottie from all those years ago standing in front of him again. Yes, her hair was not as full and shiny and her skin was not as tight. Her breasts swung lower and freer than they had when they first met, but they were still very sexy. Her nipples poked through her robe and were as prominent and proud when erect as they'd ever been. Her legs and ass had regained their shapely tone, and her figure looked at once sexy while unmistakably motherly.

"Oh, oops! Sorry, sweetie. I was cleaning up a mess I made on the floor and my robe tie must've slipped," said Emma with a sheepish smile quickly wrapping herself back up.

"Everything alright?" Asked Al, who wondered what triggered her arousal. Was it Ty? Was it those two girls?

"Yes, everything's fine. It was just a small mess," said Emma off-handedly, finally pouring herself a cup of coffee.

"Anything you want me to do?" Prodded Al.

"No, no. It's all done now," said Emma, who was still horny enough that if her husband wanted to bend her back over the kitchen island, she would have let him have his way with her and use her body for fucking. She would have really loved for him to take control of her like that. Her body craved to be used, even by the man who always just made love to her.

But Al did not use her body. He had never made love to his wife in that manner, pushing her around just for his sexual gratification. He'd always tried to give her pleasure and fulfillment and love, not just as a vessel for his own release. He loved Emma, and he always felt grateful that she chose to be with him when he figured she could have had her choice of many other kinds of men when her body was tight and sexy and her face gorgeous when she was in her twenties. Instead, he poured himself a cup of coffee and asked, "What do you want for breakfast?"

"To feel a cock inside me and be filled with cum," thought Emma, whose sexual awakening was taking over her conscious thoughts and filling her head with images of sex. Emma couldn't remember a time in her life where she needed to be fucked so incessantly. She was perpetually aroused and if Al only realized that, he could have her almost anytime he wanted. But after their many years of marriage, she thought he would be shocked if she said anything like what she was thinking now. By the time she had met Al, Emma had more than twice as many sex partners than he had and had way more sexual experience than him.

Her last partner before Al had been Kyle and they had some wild sex together and fucked most nights of the week, so Emma was at that point more experienced than Al and also open to performing most sexual acts. But when she and Al finally slept together, Al was the kindest, gentlest, and most giving lover she'd ever had, and the sex was very different than with Kyle. Al was not very well-endowed which further limited the kinds of sex they could have as well. And Al did not match the level of enthusiasm and athleticism she had enjoyed with Kyle. But she had fallen in love with Al, and Emma had decided that he would be a good husband and father, so she willingly left her wild sex days behind once Al had put a ring on her finger. Over the years, that ended up turning into sexual boredom as Al didn't really shake things up in the bedroom, and they had the same script for sex night after night that turned into year after year. When Al pulled out that big, black dildo to use, that was the wildest thing he'd ever suggested. Until recently, Emma had surrendered to thinking that she was just going to live out a quiet, domesticated life with her husband. And she resigned herself to that not entirely unwillingly, thinking that there was no other path for her to take sexually.

Instead asking for sex, she said, "Umm, how about some eggs and sausage?"

"Ooohh, yes, that sounds good. I'll mix in some heavy cream on the eggs, just like you like it," said Al heading to the refrigerator.

"Yes, I love thick cream on my eggs," thought Emma, who could not get Ty out of her mind. "Sounds yum!" She said aloud.

While she had never considered herself a girl who sought out a lot of sex, Emma had always enjoyed sex with her boyfriends. But for her, sex had been an extension of her affection for them. It was a way to be closer both physically and emotionally to them, and also have some fun and have her body feel good. Ever since those early days with Jakesh, she loved the feeling of the endorphins and oxytocin rushing through her mind and body whenever she had sex, so she subconsciously programmed her body to produce more of it. She never went too long between boyfriends, and she would sleep with them pretty early in the relationship. Emma knew she was attractive and that boys desired her, so she never had to be too easy offering her body to random guys for a hook up. She easily found a boy eagerly willing to be her boyfriend, so she became a serial monogamist. Even with Kyle, who was much more of a "friends with benefits" for her than a boy she was in love with, the sex was still mostly a way for her to have a connection with him.

But sex with Ty had become something different for Emma. She liked Ty as a person, of course, as she'd been working with him for over a year before he ever put his cock inside her body. While he caught her eye the first time they'd met, she never expected that she would ever even see Ty shirtless much less open her legs to him and invite his cock inside her pussy. Ever since that day when she first felt the pain and discomfort of his cock penetrating her body followed by the intense pleasure and feeling of fullness in ways she had never before experienced, sex had become something she now craved even if she didn't think it would lead to an emotional connection. What she wasn't consciously aware of, though, was that all of these love hormones flowing through her body were starting to force her into an emotional connection not just the physical one. She craved the feeling of his cock pushing past her vulva and stretching her pussy wide open, her labia wrapping around his girthy cock. Her mouth salivated as she opened wide to accept his head into her throat exactly mirroring what her pussy and vagina would do. Her body reacted at the mere thought of his cock inside her, and every day at school when she saw him, her pussy would begin to moisten in anticipation of him opening her up. For the first time in her life, she craved sex as satisfying a physical need, not an emotional one. But Emma had not yet realized that even thinking about Ty caused her heart to beat faster and her pupils to dilate. Her body was already in love with his. She didn't fully realize that her heart was following suit.

Her emotional life was still centered around her family. She watched Al get breakfast ready for the two of them. With their kids out of the house, it was just the two of them most of the time. Al was such a loving and caring guy, and she had to remind herself of the fact that he had always put her and their family first, and he was always a kind and loving husband. Emma felt a lot of inner turmoil lying to her husband about how she had been spending her weekends. She desperately did not want to hurt him or change her life situation. She truly loved the life she and Al had created for themselves, but the physical pleasure she had been experiencing lately was addictive. Each orgasm that Ty - and now Libby and Amanda - were giving her made her body feel so good. And now that she also looked more like she did when she was young, the looks she was getting from (mostly) men in public increased her self-esteem and made her feel sexy again. Her husband had always made her feel loved, but it had been a long time since she felt sexy. She watched Al cooking for her, and she went over and gave him a hug from behind.

"Hey, what's that for, honey?" He asked.

"Because you're my loving husband, sweetie," replied Emma, her face flat against the back of his shirt as she breathed in his scent. She knew his smell. She was certain she could pick him out just from it.

"Awww, thanks, babe," he said. Al replayed the videos from Tyrese in his mind, and he could feel the blood start to flow into his penis as he remembered just how well Ty had fucked Emma and how she had reacted to Ty's cock. Al's emotions were swirling and conflicted as he tried to reconcile his wife's warm embrace and loving words to him just now with the orgasms he watched her have with Ty and how enthusiastically she fucked him back. But it was the passionate kissing between them that was hardest for Al to come to terms with. He watched his wife kissing and caressing Ty in ways that made it seem like Ty might be more than just a big cock and great sex to her. Emma's hands touched and roamed over Ty's face and body in much the same ways she touched Al while they were making love. He watched her whisper things in Ty's ear, much of which he could not make out, that clearly indicated to Al that Emma felt close to Ty. Her face, hands, and body only emphasized that whatever she was saying to Ty were words of desire, pleasure, and happiness.

Al wondered how she could fuck another man like he had seen Emma do with Ty and then be home with Al snuggling on the couch watching TV and kiss him goodnight before turning out the light? He had seen Emma actually gag up a lot of saliva while trying to take Ty down her throat. He had watched her thrust her hips completely off the bed because she wanted to keep his cock going deep inside her pussy. He watched as she rode him cowgirl bouncing up and down on Ty's cock grunting, her tits circling wildly and her head thrown back, eyes rolled up inside her head. He saw her looking down at his cock entering her pussy and how she could not tear her eyes away from it as he pumped in and out of her with his bare, monstrous cock. The things she would almost scream out loud to Ty made Al's ears burn even as his small cock would stiffen hearing her telling Ty just how much she loved his cock inside her. He had watched his sweet, caring, loving wife cum so hard that she squirted like a fountain and spent long moments writhing and shaking on the bed pulling at her nipples grunting and moaning like an animal.

Al watched as Emma went from being a sweet wife in her late-40s, a mother of two grown children, and a teacher of little kids turn into a woman with a completely shaved pussy, who opened her mouth and legs to a strong, young black man with a huge cock, and who gave herself completely to his sexual dominance. Al was finding it difficult to square in his mind that a woman who clearly enjoyed being fucked like Ty was fucking Emma could come home to him and find him a desirable mate any longer. Yet here she was showing him affection and treating him no differently than before. Could she really compartmentalize her physical needs with her emotional ones like that?

12