Emma Awakened Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, honey," said Al. "You're such a good wife, and I'm such a lucky guy. I probably don't say that enough to you. All these years later, I don't know what I did to get you to marry me, but I am so happy you did," said Al turning around to face his wife. He wondered how she would respond to that.

Emma looked up into his eyes and said, "I love you too, my husband. You have always been the sweetest, kindest, most generous person I have ever known, and the kids and I are the lucky ones to have you as their father. You are my best friend and partner, sweetie." And she reached her mouth up and gave him a kiss. The kind of kiss that a wife gives a husband when the kids aren't around, and Al appreciated the love he felt behind it.

After breakfast was over, Emma went upstairs to put some clothes on. She decided to wear the outfit she purchased yesterday at the mall. Soon after squeezing into the sports bra, her phone started to ring. It was her daughter, Eliza, Face Timing her from college.

"Hi, honey!" Exclaimed Emma as the video connection was made.

"Hey, mom! Whatcha doin'?"

"Oh, just finished getting dressed after dad made us breakfast," said Emma. She flipped to the rear camera and showed her daughter a view of herself in the mirror.

"Mom! God, you look great! Holy cow, you look like you could be my older sister! Last time we Face Timed you definitely looked thinner in your face, but I didn't realize just how much your body also changed! I guess a lot can change since Christmas now that it's nearing summer," Laughed Eliza. Eliza did take a lot after her mother. Her blonde hair and pretty face looked a lot like how Emma looked when she was younger, although Eliza's hair was much fuller and longer than her mother's. Eliza was also taller than her mom, being nearly 5'11" tall. When she would wear heels, she would easily be over 6 feet tall. But unlike some other tall girls, Eliza did not mind the attention when she would dress sexily and stand out from the crowd even more. She was also a tennis player like her mom, and was even good enough to have a world ranking in the high-100s, so she was very athletic and fit. So she enjoyed the attention she'd get from boys when she would get all "dolled up", as her mother would say. She had good-sized breasts, coming in at a 34D, but she had also inherited her mother's nipples which, when fully aroused, stuck out over a half an inch and turned a deep red. Not even her thickest sports bra could contain her "excitement" when she was feeling horny, and men could easily see her nipples sticking through the fabric of her clothes, which in turn made her even more horny much of the time. Finally, she was blessed with very long legs, which helped both her tennis game as well as her dating life. The typical "little black dress" would look even littler on her because her legs went on for days.

"All that CrossFit is making your legs and bootie look poppin', mom!" Laughed Eliza. "You look amazing in those yoga pants! Dad must be pretty happy, huh?" She continued to laugh.

"Ohmygosh, stop! Your father likes what he sees, and that's all I'm going to say about that," laughed Emma. "I've been pretty happy with my progress, and I admit that I like seeing a little bit of my younger self again. Plus, I have a lot more energy." Emma was, of course, not going to divulge to her daughter how she had been expending a lot of that new energy.

"Good for you, mom! I'm glad you're taking care of yourself, and there's nothing wrong with looking good too. I've always thought you were gorgeous, and now you're also a stone cold fox!," exclaimed Eliza. "I'm sure it's not just dad who likes what he sees....," winked her daughter.

"Ohmygod, please stop! I'm your MOTHER!," admonished Emma. And then she said, smiling slyly, "But you're right...."

"Ha, you go, mom! Well, I just called to say that I've finalized my summer plans," said Eliza. "I'm coming home after finals ends for a few weeks, but will come back here right after the 4th of July to start my internship. I am also playing in a couple of tournaments out here later this summer. Didn't make the US Open cut again. Sigh."

"Don't worry about that, Lizzy (that's what her parents sometimes called her for short). You're so good at tennis! But that's never been your whole life, so it's totally okay. Your internship at the sports agency sounds really cool! So you're just going to relax at home for a little while?" Asked Emma.

"Yeah, if that's okay, mom. Just want to train and improve my fitness level, but not do a whole lot of anything else for a little while," replied Eliza.

"Yes, totally fine by us, sweetie! You know I always love having you guys around," said Emma. "Maybe we can do some mother-daughter outings!"

"Sure mom. I'll participate in your activities, too," she laughed. "Ok, well, I'll see you in a few weeks. Say hi to dad for me, please! I love you guys!"

"Love you too, honey! Good luck with finals!" And with that the connection ended.

Emma looked at her reflection in the full-length mirror again. The new yoga pants were particularly flattering to her ass and legs as Kai Li had said yesterday. That brought Emma's thoughts back to the exotic looking professor. Had she really been flirting with her? Emma had felt a palpable sexual tension with the woman which had caused a physical reaction in her body that she was more used to having with men but had recently been starting to occur more with women. Emma looked at the new contact in her phone and her thumb hovered over the "Message" icon, but she decided not to send Kai Li a message just yet. That seemed somehow too desperate, even though Emma was actually feeling a deep need for sexual touch. She would wait a bit before seeing where this new relationship would lead.

12