All Comments on 'Emma Ch. 01'

by cockaddiction

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bloody Hell!

I am heavy breathing here. The story is magnificient!

braindumpbraindumpover 9 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story, thank you for sharing

MinxxkittenMinxxkittenover 9 years ago
amazing ! five stars

totally love it ! can't wait for more ! update ASAP!

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
wow wowwy wow

Fantastic story. Would love to read more about these two. made me so excited thank you need to use my toy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm out of breath...

I cant wait for you to continue this story. I look forward to William teaching Emma what she doesn't even know she cannot live without.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
f*ck yes.

I love it.

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiover 9 years ago
FUCK YES!

I have not been reading to many lit stories for a while now, but as of now I have become a huge fan of this story. Please provide more.

IrolIrolover 9 years ago
A+

everything i like to read about :) perfect! please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unusually Sweet

Well written, sexy, with carefully considered and thoughtful back-story. Better than most, CA. x

TheDrsSeductressTheDrsSeductressover 9 years ago

Such imagination. I absolutely loved it! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome I

So very very good! What happens next ;) ?

cockaddictioncockaddictionover 9 years agoAuthor
TO ALL THOSE WHO LEFT COMMENTS!

Hello all!

I would first like to say, "THANK YOU!", to everyone for all the great comments. It is truly a pleasure to hear that you guys have taken great "pleasure" in my story. I hope you will continue to do so.

I thought I was done with chapter 2 and was going to have it up today, but as I read it over, I realized I did not like the direction I was taking, or the pace I was setting for Emma and William. Therefore, I am rewriting the chapter and I hope to have it up by next week.

As the story progresses, the genre will likely switch from NonConsent/Reluctance to either, Novella or Erotic Coupling, but I hope you all will continue to be patient with my slow writing, and read on.

Yours,

Cockaddiction

Doubleswan13Doubleswan13over 9 years ago
loved it

It was a great treat to read this story! Can't wait to know what happens next. Keep it coming! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Chapter 2 please

Anxiously waiting

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great!

Oh, this is what I love. Keep writting, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!

I just wanted to say that I enjoyed this story so much- very hot!

Can't wait to read chaper 2!

xx Em

avengilineavengilineover 9 years ago
I found a new favorite author!

So I read both of your books in a day and loved both! Amazing job!!! This was so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lovely.

Absolutely beautiful. My all time favorite story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW!

wow such an awesome story, normally I can't/don't like to read these types of stories because they are to violent for me but I really did love this story!! I loved how there was that sense of love to the story, please write more!!

nit2gethernit2getheralmost 9 years ago
OH MY

That was totally HOT. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is my absolute favorite story in this website. It is beautifully written and the story is just wonderful. Don't listen to the other commenter, your story gets an A+. This is the "non-consensual" category after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW!

One of my top 10 favorite stories. My only regret is that the author doesn't write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
u dont hit a woman

u don't hit a woman. ever. i get the non-con/forced part, but slapping/back handing a woman is NOT sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My personal Favorite story.

I love this story. I wish author make more parts of it but it's not possible I guess. Love it every bit of the store. I wish I can switch places with Emma.

So hot and full of love leave you to wanting more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercockaddiction@cockaddiction
Sooo...Don't know how to say this without you all hating me, but I will NOT be finishing either of the stories posted here. To be honest, I didn't realize how well received they were until recently. I stopped writing for a long time because...a girl grew up poor and couldn't r...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Emma Series Info