Emma Ch. 09

Story Info
Emma, her brother and his friends.
3.1k words
4.65
23.2k
24

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend. Two days 'off' under our mother's scrutiny. Two days to contemplate the week before. To mentally relive it.

All my trepidation had gone. I loved it all. Loved showing my body. Loved hearing them talk about me as if I wasn't there. Loved being told what to do. Loved the hunger in their eyes. Love that their eyes never leave my body, never get tired of the view.

Paul worried me a little, but after the warning the others gave him I felt a lot happier about him too.

I wasn't totally naive. I knew where this was inexorably leading. I wouldn't say I was totally comfortable with it, rather I was resigned to it and knew deep down I didn't have the inner strength to stop it.

The weekend dragged by. By Sunday I was like a kid before Christmas. School on Monday was tedious. But finally I was home on Monday evening and ready to go.

My wardrobe was still full. Kevin had returned all my clothes for the weekend, and clearly felt he no longer needed to hide them. We were past such pretences.

There was a large plastic bag on my bed; I assumed my outfit for the evening. Evidently the boys had been shopping over the weekend.

There was a pair of leather boots. They would come to just below knee height and zip tight to my calves. They had a 2 inch heel, wide enough that I wouldn't have too much difficulty walking in them.

Next there was a black thong. It was the smallest piece of underwear I had ever worn. Just a wisp of fabric at the front and a few strings.

The third item was a bra. It was black leather, like the boots. And had a lot of padding. I was surprised to see it. They had been making me go braless, so it seemed inconsistent.

When I put it on I understood. It was a push up bra! I didn't even know they made push up bras for breasts as big as mine. It pushed my breasts up and forward, creating an enormous cleavage. Because of the padding, it looked like a full bra, overflowing abundantly. But in reality it only just covered my nipples. I had just started getting used to having big boobs, but this bra made me seem like something from a cartoon. Once the initial shock wore off, I thought about the effect it would have on the boys, and realised I loved it.

The last things in the bag was black eyeliner, and ruby red lipstick. I put the makeup on, going heavy on the eye liner. Then sat on my bed and waited for the boys to come home.

I didn't wait to be called down, as soon as I heard the front door I left my bedroom. The boys must have heard my boot clicking on the hardwood floor of the corridor, because they were all looking up expectantly when I reached the top of the stairs and proudly came down towards them.

"I will never got tired of those fucking tits," Justin said as I came towards them.

"I told you she'd look good in the push up bra," Bobby replied. "You guys were all 'No bra, never let her wear a bra.'"

"Yeah, you got it right, Bobby. Good call."

I had reached the bottom of the stairs and was stood before them, listening and waiting while they talked about my body.

Frank held a finger in the air and rotated it. "Turn around slowly, hands on your head," he said. "Let's us have a good look at you."

I was conscious that my back was all but naked. Just the straps of my bra, and the thin string of my thong breaking the clean sweep of my flesh.

"I could lose myself in that arse," Paul said.

"Yeah, if her tits weren't so spectacular," Bobby replied.

I completed the 360 degree turn and was about to stop when Frank interjected.

"Keep going," he said. "Until you've got your back to us."

When I was in the desired position he said, "Hands on the floor. Flat on the floor."

I bend forward, remembering to keep my knees locked, legs straight. I'm reasonably flexible, but with the extra two inches the heels gave me. Along with the ballast of the push up bra, my breasts against my legs made the position a challenge.

I held the pose, my legs straight, my bum high. I felt a hand running over my taught left cheek; Frank's. I flinched; it was the first time anyone had touched me. But I returned to the position. He ran his hand up and down my left cheek and thigh. It took all my will power, but I remained still under his ministrations. He gave my bum a light slap, then the command. "Into the lounge."

I stood and walked to the lounge, the boys close behind.

In the front room, they'd moved all the furniture out of the way. It was a big space; lounge and dining in one. Without the furniture it was massive. There were 5 dining chairs around the edge facing into the centre. They all moved into the room and sat in one each. They hadn't put out a 6th chair for me, so I went to the centre of the circle and stood ready for my next instruction. The boys spread equally around me. I was facing Frank. It seemed to be his turn to issue the orders today.

"Fold your arms behind your back, so your hands are holding your elbows," Frank said.

The position pulled my shoulders back, pushing my already over accentuated breasts, in their push up bra, forward.

"Always fold your arms behind your back when you're standing," he added. "That's a new rule. How many rules is that now?"

I don't think the question was directed at me, but when nobody else responded I said "three."

"List them."

"I must bend at the waist, keeping my knees straight. I will always stand with my arms folded behind my back. I will do whatever any of you tell me to do."

"That's right. Good girl. We'll be adding more rules. Make sure you keep track. In fact, give us the full list when we add a new rule."

"I have 4 rules," I replied. "List all the rules when a new one is added. Bend at the waist, keeping my knees straight. I will always stand with my arms folded behind my back. I will do whatever any of you order me to do."

He nodded approval. I don't think it occurred to him that adding the listing rule would trigger the list.

"On your hands and knees, slowly crawl to me. But with big strides."

I reached my left arm as far forward as I could, and bought my right knee right up to the leather cup of my bra. Then eased my way forward into the slow crawl.

"Oh man, I've died and gone to heaven," my brother said from his chair slightly off being directly behind me.

It took me 3 full strides for me to reach Kevin's chair.

"Keep going round the circle, until you get back to me."

I started my slow crawl clockwise towards Bobby. Kevin's dropped his hand onto my neck. He let it run down my back, and onto my bum as I moved underneath it.

He kept his hand on my left cheek until it was level with his left knee. Then he lifted it off, only for it to return a moment later with a loud smack.

It stung a little, though it wasn't a hard spank. But the shock of it resonated through my body straight to my clit.

When I reached Bobby, he did the same as Frank; letting his hand run from my neck down my body. I was expecting the spank this time. But the impact still made me jump.

Kevin was next in the circle. I was anticipating each spank with a strange sense of excitement. Kevin's hand came down harder than Bobby or Frank's. The impact stung and made me yelp. My yelp made the boys chuckled.

By the time I made it round the circle, back to Frank my left cheek was glowed with heat.

I stopped next to Frank.

"Back around," he said. "But the other way."

I turned around and started the anti-clockwise loop. Frank let me go unmolested until I was nearly past him. Then at the last moment he bought his hand down hard on my fresh right cheek.

I yelped again at the sting, much to the delight of my audience.

Paul was the next in line going anti-clockwise. His hand explored my body more liberally. He ran it over my back, across my flank, down the outside of my thigh, before delivering another hard spank to the same spot on my right cheek Frank had hit.

The other 3 boys followed Paul's lead; their hands explored my young flesh. Each finishing with a solid spank my right cheek.

By the time I'd completed the loop, my right cheek was hot and tender.

I stopped in front of Frank, side on, ready for his next order. He ran his hand over my burning cheek, down my thigh, over my belly. He was in no rush.

"You're going to go around one more time," he said. "Which way do you want to go?"

I didn't want my right cheek to take any more abuse; "Clockwise," I replied.

"You stop in front of each chair, like this," he said. His hand still exploring my body "Until you're given the signal to move on."

"What signal?" I asked.

"If you think for a moment, I think you know."

He left me that moment.

"When do you move on?" He asked.

"When my bottom is spanked," I replied. Being made to say it adding extra spice.

He let his hand run over my backside for a little longer.

"We've got some real heat coming off her now," he said. Then he delivered a solid swat on to my already burning right cheek. I yelped again, eliciting more chuckles, and started my crawl towards Bobby.

Each of the boys took their turn. They ran their hands over the soft, smooth skin of my legs, sides and belly. But it was my bottom that got the most attention. Each of them marvelling at the heat and colour they had elicited there, before adding to it with another smack.

By the time I completed the circuit and was back round to Frank, I was panting from arousal. It consumed my whole body, my whole being. I have never been so horney in my life.

Frank was sat with his legs spread out to each side.

"Kneel In Front of me with your hips touching the chair," he said, tapping the front of the seat between his legs. I couldn't help but notice the strain in the front of his jeans.

I scooted forward until I was in the desired position. It left the overstuffed cups of by bra inches from his chest.

"Hand folded behind your back when you're kneeling. Same as when you're standing."

I did as I was told. Was this a new rule? I decided it was a modification of the existing rule.

"I have 4 rules," I said. "List all the rules when a new one is added. Bend at the waist, keeping my knees straight. I will always stand or kneel with my arms folded behind my back. I will do whatever any of you order me to do."

"Good girl," Frank said. "Now hand me your bra."

I didn't hesitate. I unclipped it, slipped it off my shoulders and handed it to Frank. I then refolded my arms behind my back. My naked breasts presented proudly for his inspection.

He just sat there staring at my chest for a few moments. Then he placed his fingers on my collar bone, and slowly ran them down the slope of my breasts, lightly caressing them.

Tiny sparks of joy sprang through my flesh as his fingers made their lazy journey downwards.

The sensation doubled as his fingers brushed over my nipples, causing me to take a sharp intake of breath. He continued round the curved underside of my breasts until his fingers reached my rib cage.

He took his hands away and then brought them both down on my left breast. His hands engulfed it. Squeeze and moulding the pliable flesh. The sensation was like nothing I've ever felt before. I can't find words to describe it. It's like my whole body was centered around my left breast. My head became light and the world became fuzzy. Nothing mattered except the incredible sensations radiating through my whole being from my chest.

"These tits are fucking incredible," Frank said. "I've got both hands around one and I can't make my fingers meet. And they're so firm. I've never felt anything like it. And you should see the look on her face. She's totally lost it and I'm not even touching her nipples. Just the meat of one tit. Fuck."

He moved one hand over to my other breast and the incredible feelings got even more intense. The two hands firmly moulded and manipulated the pliable flesh sending wave after wave of pleasure coursing through my body. Finally he flicked his thumps across my nipples. If the breast play had had an intense effect on my body, the contact with my nipples drove me almost out of my mind.

He flicked his thumps over my hard nipples a few more times, then drove his thumps into them, digging the solid numbs deep into my meaty glands. It took all my concentration to hold my position rather than collapse from the intense pleasure.

Finally he released my breasts, and looking into my eyes he said, "the rest of the guys are going to want a go on these big puppies. So you're going to crawl around the circle, and stop in front of each chair like you and now. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Yes sir," he added. "Whenever one of us tells you to do something you say "'yes sir', do you understand?"

"Yes sir," I replied. "I have 5 rules. List all the rules when a new one is added. Bend at the waist, keeping my knees straight. I will always stand or kneel with my arms folded behind my back. I will do whatever any of you order me to do. I will always say 'yes sir' when told to do something."

I started crawling towards Bobby. The same long, slow strides. I had to concentrate on going slowly. I knew when I reached Bobby my breasts would get more attention, and I was desperate to experience those feelings again.

When I was a stride out, Bobby spread his legs so I could approach his seat. I took up my position; kneeling between his legs, hips against the chair, arms folded behind my back. Chest thrust forward.

There was no preamble from Bobby. He grabbed my left breast in both hands and brought it up to his face. He opened his mouth wide and enveloped my nipples and as much of my breast as he could cram into his mouth. He flicked his tongue over my nipples a couple of times then sucked it.

My head exploded. I had no idea how incredibly sensitive my breasts and nipples were. Every time I thought it couldn't get any better they did something else even more incredible.

Bobby used one hand to hold my nipples in his mouth and brought the other hand to my other breast. He needed the flesh and pinched the stiff, rubbery nipple. After a few moments he switched, sucking my right nipple into his mouth and toying with my left nipple; now slippery with his saliva.

By the time it came to the end of Bobby's 'turn' I was completely lost. My breath was coming in ragged gasps, and I was making a strange keening sound. The boys had all found the strange noise hilarious, but I wasn't able to stop it. I was past caring anyway.

Eventually, Bobby released my breasts and I crawled around the circle towards my brother.

When I was in the kneeling position in front of Kevin, he just sat looking at me, that cocky grin on his face.

"Fucking hell sis," he said. "I never thought I would get you like this. Truth is, a month ago, I probably wouldn't even have wanted to."

He leaned forward, cupped the underside of my left breast and raised it lifted it up and down; feeling it's weight.

"How long have you been hiding these big tits?"

I took it to be a rhetorical question, so when I didn't answer, he added, "I asked you a question."

"I got a growth spurt about a year ago, and another one a few months back." I paused then added "Sir."

He wasn't expecting the 'sir' but he smiled at it. Enjoying it.

"Have they stopped growing?"

"Yes sir, I think so."

He got to work on my breasts; mauling the flesh, pinching and rolling my nipples. Sending wave after wave of those delicious sensations rippling through my body.

It took another 40 minutes for me to complete the circuit and get back to Frank. By the time I did my breasts glowed red and felt a little battered.

"Take off the thong," Frank said, without any preamble.

"Yes sir," I replied. I was on my hands and knees side on to him. I reached back with both hands, rolled the panties down my thighs, over my boots and off. Then returned to the hands and knees position.

"Knees apart."

"Yes sir."

I moved my knees until they were shoulder width apart.

Frank pushed two fingers into me as deep as they would go, then held them there. I gasped at the sudden invasion, my eager pussy pulsing around his fingers.

"She's sopping wet," he announced. "And it's as hot as the sun in here. I swear she's scalding my fingers."

He pulled his fingers out, and thrust them back in. He did it once, twice and my body exploded into the most intense orgasm of my young life.

He kept pumping his fingers in and out as my body shook and I screamed through what must have been a full minute of continuous orgasam.

When it finally finished, I collapsed onto the floor. The boys gave me a few minutes as I lay there gasping down lungfuls of air.

When I had recovered, Kevin said. "Back on your hands and knees sis. We're not finished yet."